Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,682 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

Greetings,

I love the mod, but I haven't yet had a chance to explore all its content.

I had a problem with the invisible armor that gives the "virgin" tattoo was overriding any and all cum mods, and also dirt and blood mods. 

Naturally disabling the armor in MCM corrects the issue, but I was hopeful I could get SlaVe to work with cum mods and dirt and blood mods in that regard. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks !

Edit:

I havent had any luck experimenting with load order so far , All mods are working and applying overlays, its just the SlaVe setting overrides most everything except slave tattoos and rape tattoo's.

Edited by MisterTime
15 minutes ago, MisterTime said:

Greetings,

I love the mod, but I haven't yet had a chance to explore all its content.

I had a problem with the invisible armor that gives the "virgin" tattoo was overriding any and all cum mods, and also dirt and blood mods. 

Naturally disabling the armor in MCM corrects the issue, but I was hopeful I could get SlaVe to work with cum mods and dirt and blood mods in that regard. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks !

Edit:

I havent had any luck experimenting with load order so far , All mods are working and applying overlays, its just the SlaVe setting overrides most everything except slave tattoos and rape tattoo's.

Its working as intended... aka the best it can.

With exception to SlaveTats, which uses multiple separate texture overlays, the rest of the mods, including cum from Toys&Love, cum from Sexlab, SLaVE's tattoos, and apparently the dirt and blood mods, are using the same single overlay. There is no fixing this as there's no fancy multi-layer thing being managed.

You will notice that Slave does its best to "share" the single texture layer with Toys&Love's cum, by giving it priority, however the other sources, it can't know are in use to do that.

You will also find its a single texture slot when SLaVE "DeerFu's" you (you will know it when it happens :P ). Then if you use HoT&WeT with FrostFall, FF's texture use is going to override stuff. So this is widespread and the reality for most mods.

• VirginMarie changed the title to Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE
  • VirginMarie changed the title to Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE
24 minutes ago, dogpoundc1 said:

Do you have old versions available? The Happy Fun Times mod pack wants version 9.12

Sometimes I've left the last version up, but that would not help you, as 9.12 is older.

Happy Fun Times is a Wabbajack right? I've only used Nexus Collections which are similar. I have no idea how Wabbajack works. What happens if you use the latest instead?... which would mean you need Toys&Love 2.5 also. Are you finding it needs an older Toys&Love too?

29 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Sometimes I've left the last version up, but that would not help you, as 9.12 is older.

Happy Fun Times is a Wabbajack right? I've only used Nexus Collections which are similar. I have no idea how Wabbajack works. What happens if you use the latest instead?... which would mean you need Toys&Love 2.5 also. Are you finding it needs an older Toys&Love too?

Yes it is Wabbajack. Everything is automated. It goes out to Nexus or Lovers Lab or Vector Plexus and downloads what it needs. When it hits this it fails because the version on the site is different from the one it is looking for. If you don't have the older versions archived I will check with Wabbajack or the mod team that put Happy Fun Times together and see what other options there are. Thanks for the quick reply!

2 minutes ago, dogpoundc1 said:

Yes it is Wabbajack. Everything is automated. It goes out to Nexus or Lovers Lab or Vector Plexus and downloads what it needs. When it hits this it fails because the version on the site is different from the one it is looking for. If you don't have the older versions archived I will check with Wabbajack or the mod team that put Happy Fun Times together and see what other options there are. Thanks for the quick reply!

It's not that I don't have the older versions, it's that I don't want to support back past the last version.

You'd be installing what's now frozen in time at least 2 months ago, perhaps even longer, and a lot has changed.

I checked the Happy Fun Times list on Wabbajack, and I can see that it uses Toys&Love 2.3 which is also 2 or 3 versions back. Not good... like for you I mean! :D 

11 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

It's not that I don't have the older versions, it's that I don't want to support back past the last version.

You'd be installing what's now frozen in time at least 2 months ago, perhaps even longer, and a lot has changed.

I checked the Happy Fun Times list on Wabbajack, and I can see that it uses Toys&Love 2.3 which is also 2 or 3 versions back. Not good... like for you I mean! :D 

No worries. Thanks again for the quick replies! ?

7 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the amazing work and sharing with us.

when all your mods are updated we need starts always a new game ?

No. So far, no upgrade has ever required a new game as I always strive to avoid that. It would say so in the Change Log.

Take a look there, it explains, always, in Change Log 

7 minutes ago, Brittany11101 said:

Maybe it's strange to ask but.. it is possible to add this mod and have the ability to do other stuff in game like fighting bandits/dragons ,crafting etc ?
I

If you are asking..., can you play the vanilla game and quests, while also playing this mod at the same time?  Well yes absolutely. This mod is very sandbox.

This mod in fact makes use of many vanilla game quests. It sends you off to fight dragons and bandits, including spanking bandits. You might use the Love Shout to love them to death though, so it does change the experience. 

Vor 8 Minuten sagte VirginMarie:

Wenn Sie fragen ... können Sie das Vanilla-Spiel und die Quests spielen, während Sie gleichzeitig diesen Mod spielen? Nun ja, absolut. Dieser Mod ist sehr Sandbox.

Dieser Mod nutzt tatsächlich viele Vanilla-Game-Quests. Es schickt dich los, um gegen Drachen und Banditen zu kämpfen, einschließlich Prügelbanditen. Sie können den Liebesruf jedoch verwenden, um sie zu Tode zu lieben, sodass die Erfahrung verändert wird. 

It's fun to "clear" dragon walls without bloody slaughter - there's something about loving dragons to death...

?

• 4 weeks later...

Heyas I'm kind of stuck "in the middle" of Virgin Training.

So I prayed at Calvis shrine, and 'entered' that Hall of Nocturnal.

1. Went up the stairs and praised 2 times (2 alters), no mentions of branding or cassie - only options: Dance and a question to her after which Nocrturnal disapears without answer

2. The "Nocturnals Brander" machine did not want to trigger at all... -- HERE ?!

3.0 I went pass by, and managed to run to the "exit" at the end of hall, where Nocturnal appeared after some praying.

3.1 After that scene, quest got updated to sleep with Cassie

3.2 So i want back the hallway, into the hall, down and up the stairs back to cassie

3.3 Slept with cassie, nothing happens (animation did trigger, but no quest update)

4.0 Nothing triggers for the 2 wome in the cage -- HERE ?!

4.1 Running "to the end" again, wont trigger Nocturnal

4.2 Trying anything else kills me.

Sidenotes:

I met Cassie before the Virgin Training, however, while she's been on some devices, my character was just standing "next to her".

Completly unplayable - as in - she 'drew' the whip, but could not turn - at all, I could not switch to FreeCam either, neither by F11 (hotkey from another mod) nor by TFC ; Cassie was on different devices though.

On 'some' of the "i teach you pain" animations, there were whipping sounds and bloodshed on the ground, but the sounds were like a machinegun (of whipping).

Specificly on this, but also praying scenes, TFC and F11 caused scene change at random times, as in, one time they (seem) to be the cause, the next, they dont.

The only animation pack I have not installed, is "ZAZ 7", because that raises a shit ton of errors in FNIS.
Despite those animations might be missing, that does not explain why or how I'm stuck with not beeing able to continue the quest inside the Virgin Training.

Any ideas please?

EDIT:

Err... forgot to check the question log, so my issue is solved.

Aside the fact that now my game freezes while shouting at her statue.

EDIT 2
Ok. after restarting the game, it didnt freeze again.

However, in the Spit Machine Room, I'm stuck in combat.

I see 2 piles of "ghost dust", cant find no other enemies.

So i cannot pray, which is the reason i cant use the machine either.

The only thing i can do, is to leave towards "Twilight Sepulcher Inner Sanctum"

But I believe I'll need to do something before entering there, because there is that well, the statue and the machine.

EDIT 3:

Found a topic, but not the tome to read that was mentioned in that post.

She's not a virgin, so the spit would not work, what about the roaster?

I'll make a hardsave and continue anyway.

EDIT 4:
:D

Btw:

StopCombAtalarmOnActor

Edited by Sephrajin
1 hour ago, Sephrajin said:

1. Went up the stairs and praised 2 times (2 alters), no mentions of branding or cassie - only options: Dance and a question to her after which Nocrturnal disapears without answer

2. The "Nocturnals Brander" machine did not want to trigger at all... -- HERE ?!

3.0 I went pass by, and managed to run to the "exit" at the end of hall, where Nocturnal appeared after some praying.

3.1 After that scene, quest got updated to sleep with Cassie

3.2 So i want back the hallway, into the hall, down and up the stairs back to cassie

3.3 Slept with cassie, nothing happens (animation did trigger, but no quest update)

4.0 Nothing triggers for the 2 wome in the cage -- HERE ?!

4.1 Running "to the end" again, wont trigger Nocturnal

4.2 Trying anything else kills me.

Everything you list here, except 3.3, is working 100% as intended.

The Brander is used later on. Not intended to activate at this point.

Sidenotes:

I met Cassie before the Virgin Training, however, while she's been on some devices, my character was just standing "next to her".

Completly unplayable - as in - she 'drew' the whip, but could not turn - at all, I could not switch to FreeCam either, neither by F11 (hotkey from another mod) nor by TFC ; Cassie was on different devices though.

On 'some' of the "i teach you pain" animations, there were whipping sounds and bloodshed on the ground, but the sounds were like a machinegun (of whipping).

Specificly on this, but also praying scenes, TFC and F11 caused scene change at random times, as in, one time they (seem) to be the cause, the next, they dont.

while she's been on some devices Known Mod Conflicts will lead you to SLaVE - Whipping not working... NPC can't sheath or use the whip (gets stuck)

Or you could have another mod unknown as a conflict.

• It's not unusual for whipping scenes to be incompatible with FreeCam. It can do no harm, but will be sometimes ignored
  • Toys&Love has an F11 by default, freecam hotkey, and is likely the mod in control of it

The only animation pack I have not installed, is "ZAZ 7", because that raises a shit ton of errors in FNIS.
Despite those animations might be missing, that does not explain why or how I'm stuck with not beeing able to continue the quest inside the Virgin Training.

Any ideas please?

No need to have more than Toys Starter LovePack or Billyy's SLAL Pack. The fact that you have ALL the SLAL packs (sounds like), would be a hint to me that you might be overloaded with mods.

You are stuck at Slept with cassie, nothing happens (animation did trigger, but no quest update)... Questions:

1. The love scene did play. This should be followed by Nocturnal summoning in to talk to you, which then progresses the quest. Did that happen?
  2. Did you Start a new game when you first added Toys&Love and this mod to your load order? do I really need to start a new game?
  3. Please run the Toys&Love MCM - Setup Tab - Installation Test. Pass or Fail? Animation Scenes Not Working / Steps to fix if the test in MCM failed 
  4. Please run the SLaVE MCM - first tab - Installation Test. Pass or Fail?
  5. What does the current objective for Virgin Training say... the exact text please, or screenshot
Edited by VirginMarie

I'm sorry if my spoilered "solution" was not noticible.

It worked out in the end.

Thank you for pointing out most of the uncertainties I've experienced.

I had ran the "test" scenario successfully within the alternate starting room.

This said, yes, the game had Toys&Love loaded from the start.

Around Cassie

After dying several times until I figured that I need to aim for the "plateaus" to surive, it went like:

1. Pray at altar podest
  2. Could not talk to Cassie
  3. Pass "deadly zone" to rear of hall reaching the statue.
  4. Pray
  5. Nocturnal appears, saying: Something regarding Cassie
  6. Go back, passing the "deadly zone" to Cassie, cage is now unlocked
  7. Do Cassie Event
  8. Go waaaaay back to entrance and get the "Virgin Shout"
  9. Pass again "deadly zone"
  10. Use "chains", because no further (2nd) "pray" was working on the statue (as i would have expected by the text - ( 8. & Screenshot )

While the screenshot was taken after recieving the "Virgin Shout", sadly, its the only screenshot with "text".

To me, passing seemingly interactive objects, that were not an objective, was quite confusing - as you see in my prior text (within the spoiler), this was even more true for the 2nd half of the first "map".

The second "map" was much more "straight forward" to my understanding, but my memory fails me to recall how much of work you've put in there.

One question remain though.

• Since most equipment got undressed, it is not clear to me if that "special collar" is supposed to remain on the body?

enb2022_12_8_00_33_01.jpg