Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,683 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

2 hours ago, Sephrajin said:

I'm sorry if my spoilered "solution" was not noticible.

Spoiler was not the problem. There is no notification when you edit. Instead make a new post.

2 hours ago, Sephrajin said:

Since most equipment got undressed, it is not clear to me if that "special collar" is supposed to remain on the body?

You have not named the collar, so I don't know what you are wearing. But perhaps reading the description on the collar will give a hint.

To me, passing seemingly interactive objects, that were not an objective, was quite confusing - Suggest you focus on the stated quest objective. You were going to a map marker, nothing else mattered.  If you had no map marker, you needed to make the Virgin Training quest active in your journal, then you'd have had a marker.

Edited by VirginMarie
9 minutes ago, hinotori77 said:

How do I remove the tattoo's? They are not showing up in slavetats

For virgin/not a virgin ect. tats on the butt...  in SLaVE's MCM

For tats from Nocturnal's branding machine... its in Slavetats

Edited by VirginMarie

Loving this mod, but I'm having a few problems I can't figure out. The impaling pole on the Virgin Spit Machine isn't moving when I'm in it, and the Branding Machine isn't doing anything at all, even when I'm at the point in the quest of being branded. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Nadaud333 said:

Loving this mod, but I'm having a few problems I can't figure out. The impaling pole on the Virgin Spit Machine isn't moving when I'm in it, and the Branding Machine isn't doing anything at all, even when I'm at the point in the quest of being branded. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

You running Papyrus Tweeks by any chance? It breaks scenes. I'm compensating for next release. If you DO have it, as test, disable it. Would love to know if it's your cause. Its supposed to be safe to turn on and off mid-game, which makes sense as it has no plugin/esp.

If you are not using Papyrus Tweeks, then I have no clue, other than maybe you broke the golden rule and its cause by a corrupt save... When install instructions say start a new game, do I really need to start a new game? / Golden Rule

35 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

You running Papyrus Tweeks by any chance? It breaks scenes. I'm compensating for next release. If you DO have it, as test, disable it. Would love to know if it's your cause. Its supposed to be safe to turn on and off mid-game, which makes sense as it has no plugin/esp.

If you are not using Papyrus Tweeks, then I have no clue, other than maybe you broke the golden rule and its cause by a corrupt save... When install instructions say start a new game, do I really need to start a new game? / Golden Rule

I don't have the Tweaks mod installed, but I have notice that the console keeps telling me something about not being able to parse a SceneOff file for Toys. The file is in SKSE\Plugins. If I remember correctly, I looked in that folder the other day, and the script wasn't there.

Edited by Nadaud333
Originally had incorrect information
42 minutes ago, Nadaud333 said:

I don't have the Tweaks mod installed, but I have notice that the console keeps telling me something about not being able to parse a SceneOff file for Toys. The file is in SKSE\Plugins. If I remember correctly, I looked in that folder the other day, and the script wasn't there.

Normal and harmless. You won't have that file till you disable some love scenes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • VirginMarie changed the title to Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE
3 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

To be clear about Defeat vs SLaVE death alternative, does SLaVE provide a rape on defeat function, or is it just the Nocturnal scene that plays?

There's 2 things...

• Death Alternative - If you die, Nocturnal saves yours ass by having you love yourself back to life. Orgasm is life! A love scene with yourself or anybody near
  • Love Shout - You shout and love scene(s) start. Your orgasm can harm or kill. The exact opposite of a defeat mod because you kill your lovers :P 

(creatures included if using WildLife)

6 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

There's 2 things...

• Death Alternative - If you die, Nocturnal saves yours ass by having you love yourself back to life. Orgasm is life! A love scene with yourself or anybody near
  • Love Shout - You shout and love scene(s) start. Your orgasm can harm or kill. The exact opposite of a defeat mod because you kill your lovers :P 

(creatures included if using WildLife)

Ok, gotcha. I haven't played SLaVE in... well over a year I think, possibly longer haha. Saw the new update and decided to give it a go!

I guess the strategy is to use the Love Shout if you find yourself being overwhelmed. Interesting... ;)

The texture for the DeerFu transformation seems to glow, even without giving off any light: image.png.3d970ca4f6af6589e4b5b4a82021a030.png

I do of course have ENB, but I wouldn't think that would make the texture glow like this? All character lighting is turned off in this screenshot: no torch, no QuickLight, no horns light. There is a wooden wall direction in the background of the shot close to the character.

Edited by MysticDaedra
36 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

The texture for the DeerFu transformation seems to glow, even without giving off any light: 

I do of course have ENB, but I wouldn't think that would make the texture glow like this? All character lighting is turned off in this screenshot: no torch, no QuickLight, no horns light. There is a wooden wall direction in the background of the shot close to the character.

Don't know. I don't make textures. Lots of things change with ENB.

Turn it off in the MCM.

*blush* this is probably a very silly question, but I'm coming back to skyrim after a while and the default state of the nipple toys appears to be for someone with huge breasts, which mine aren't. I ran bodyslide but I'm worried I did it wrong because now when I'm sneaking there is this enormous roughly flesh coloured V going from bottom to top of the screen. Or is this the result of being made to wear the restraints by Dibella? It's very creepy.

Also when I run fnis it gives me a huge number of duplicate AnimEvent between sexlab and Virgin with the latest update. Should I worry?

Edited by spadgas
5 hours ago, spadgas said:

*blush* this is probably a very silly question, but I'm coming back to skyrim after a while and the default state of the nipple toys appears to be for someone with huge breasts, which mine aren't. I ran bodyslide but I'm worried I did it wrong because now when I'm sneaking there is this enormous roughly flesh coloured V going from bottom to top of the screen. Or is this the result of being made to wear the restraints by Dibella? It's very creepy.

Also when I run fnis it gives me a huge number of duplicate AnimEvent between sexlab and Virgin with the latest update. Should I worry?

1. first part is due to improper HDT-SMP version or bad install of it. Which version of Skyrim are you running?

2. Duplicate AnimEvents is fine. I get the same thing, because there are some duplicate animations contained in the Toys and Love Framework and some of the standalone animation packs.

9 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Another bug: every time I use the Shout of Love, the time rate gets massively reduced, causing everything to move extremely slowly (a la Slow Time). I am using Papyrus Tweaks NG, if that makes a difference. Reloading the game fixes the issue until the next time I cast the shout.

The Slow Time Effect lasts 3 - 4 seconds. For this to not end on its own would take something on your end to be pretty screwed up. 

Yes it could be Papyrus Tweaks NG. It's got "experimental" features. Tried without it? Its safe to disable and re-enable mid-game as there is no plugin to change your load order.

9 hours ago, spadgas said:

What @IBAGadget

Detail about duplicate animations... FNIS reports Duplicates in Consistence Check

4 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

1. first part is due to improper HDT-SMP version or bad install of it. Which version of Skyrim are you running?

2. Duplicate AnimEvents is fine. I get the same thing, because there are some duplicate animations contained in the Toys and Love Framework and some of the standalone animation packs.

I'm using Anniversary edition. Everything is fine when I've not got restraints on my hands, I went back a few saves and checked.