Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,689 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

14 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

You are actually far from done. Reading the tome is about making your Skeleton Key actually work as a key that can open stuff, if you have it in your ass. But its not the end of the mod.

You read the tome, as a virgin, in the room with the spit. It has accumulate the statue of each deadrea who you've gained trust.

What does in the room with the spit mean ? Also i do not have the skeleton key yet. The quest marker just show me in front of noctura statue the same place i got tp after worshiping other daedric shrine.

4 minutes ago, alexsl said:

What does in the room with the spit mean ? Also i do not have the skeleton key yet. The quest marker just show me in front of noctura statue the same place i got tp after worshiping other daedric shrine.

Re read post above. I edited it.

31 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

You are actually far from done. Reading the tome is about making your Skeleton Key actually work as a key that can open stuff, if you have it in your ass. But its not the end of the mod.

You read the tome, as a virgin, in the room with the spit. Where you get rebirthed. It has accumulated the statue of each deadrea whom you've gained trust.

You don't need to have the Skeleton key. The MCM had it available for you to equip all along though, you just did not use that feature.

Read the text in the tome for how to actually use the skeleton key, once you've  enchanted it.

i absolutely hate skyrim because i cant do simple screenshot to show where i think you mean. Because "the room with the spit" or "the room where i was rebirth" ring no bell to me. BUT when you said that it should be room with several statue i know i went there. Its a room you can go when you go past noctura statue toward the exit at one point there some corridor that leave you to that room. But even there if i pull out the book of enchantement to reed it it does nothing.

3 hours ago, alexsl said:

i absolutely hate skyrim because i cant do simple screenshot to show where i think you mean. Because "the room with the spit" or "the room where i was rebirth" ring no bell to me. BUT when you said that it should be room with several statue i know i went there. Its a room you can go when you go past noctura statue toward the exit at one point there some corridor that leave you to that room. But even there if i pull out the book of enchantement to reed it it does nothing.

There's multiple ways to take screenshots. One is using Steam's feature which I use. I forget how I set it up, but it was not hard. Google it.

You read the tome, as a virgin, in the room with the spit.    from above

You are in the right place. There is a spit roast there. 

If nothing happens when you read the tome.... Either you are not a virgin , or your save is corrupt.

Skipping this is not going to stop progress for anything else. Maybe don't worry about it.

Edited by VirginMarie

It did work turn out for one the fact that i dont natively speak natively english came to bite me x)

So...actually you seem to imply there was much more after enchanting the key but even after checking the quest stage (810) and verifying if it was the last one for virgin training and it was. Is there suppose to be more because I didnt get more quest after completing that one.

Edited by alexsl
1 hour ago, alexsl said:

It did work turn out for one the fact that i dont natively speak natively english came to bite me x)

So...actually you seem to imply there was much more after enchanting the key but even after checking the quest stage (810) and verifying if it was the last one for virgin training and it was. Is there suppose to be more because I didnt get more quest after completing that one.

The link, on the main page tells all...  Quests

Just keep playing, you will figure it out.

• VirginMarie changed the title to Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

I'm kind of liking Nocturnal.  She runs around kicks everyone's ass, then throws her on the ground.

Spoiler

334665114_Screenshot(145).png.6891a6148f54d15391ad176190494bf5.png

That bar on the right is new.  Guess that's Nocturnal's rousing bar?

I wanted to ask, those very secure belts...do you only get the very secure belts from Nocturnal when virgin training starts.  Wanted those belts to stop whorecrux gem birthing, reason:  the longer she holds onto gems, she more likely to birth the large gems instead of medium and small...I think.  Love scenes and S.O. seem to strip all belts, plugs, except Nocturnal virgin belts when locked.  TT doesn't give you the real secure belts.  Just wondering of other ways to get the very secure belts,  thanks.

28 minutes ago, leesjig said:

I'm kind of liking Nocturnal.  She runs around kicks everyone's ass, then throws her on the ground.

That bar on the right is new.  Guess that's Nocturnal's rousing bar?

Its the rousing for your primary partner/NPC in any Love Scene played by Toys&Love. You use it mainly to see if you need to caress the NPC for a Simultaneous Orgasm. How to Achieve Simultaneous Orgasm?.  The Love Shout for example, will double your orgasmic damage if you Simul O.

I wanted to ask, those very secure belts...do you only get the very secure belts from Nocturnal when virgin training starts.

Anytime Nocturnal equips Virgin Chasity, which reoccurs, infinitely, if you are a bad girl (reporting in late or with lost virginity). What she equips is determined by what you have set in the SLaVE MCM Toys & Tats tab.

A "secure belt" is simply a toy that is marked as "can't remove by another mod". You can see this in the Toys&Love Toys Worn Detail view in MCM. Toys&Love Love Scenes will not remove those, only "phase" (hide) them, thus you don't lose virginity (Toys&Love does not report a vaginal penetration).

Wanted those belts to stop whorecrux gem birthing, reason:  the longer she holds onto gems, she more likely to birth the large gems instead of medium and small...I think.  Love scenes and S.O. seem to strip all belts, plugs, except Nocturnal virgin belts when locked.  TT doesn't give you the real secure belts.  Just wondering of other ways to get the very secure belts,  thanks.

This is an interesting interaction with Whorecrux. Wonder if @Bratty Cheeks - RMCW is aware that this cool stuff is happening :D  ?

There are secure chastity belts in Toy Story, also quest only, not gonna come from TT.

I think the Vaginal Skooma Plug in Toys Workshop will do the trick too. Also comes from doing the quest.

Maybe you talk Bratty Cheeks into adding such toys in Whorecrux! I doubt she's going to make it easy for you though :P 

Edited by VirginMarie
2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

tThis is an interesting interaction with Whorecrux. Wonder if @Bratty Cheeks - RMCW is aware that this cool stuff is happening :D  ?

I'll wait for the secure belts from Nocturnal before I start any spirit fracture, and the skooma plug is very good idea.  The whorecrux spirit fracture process can take 20 to 30 game days from start to finish.  I use the secure belts (skooma plug next) to stop birthing causing her ass to swell up, then after birthing of all gems up to a possible of 20 small gems or 6 large/1 medium gem...her ass resets, then boobs go from b cup size to double d's after birthing of gems.?  Then getting gems to rose state to re insert all.  She heals from spirit fracture and body reset back to normal when healed(all gems re inserted).  Thanks for skooma plug idea, will try that next.?

33 minutes ago, leesjig said:

I'll wait for the secure belts from Nocturnal before I start any spirit fracture, and the skooma plug is very good idea.  The whorecrux spirit fracture process can take 20 to 30 game days from start to finish.  I use the secure belts (skooma plug next) to stop birthing causing her ass to swell up, then after birthing of all gems up to a possible of 20 small gems or 6 large/1 medium gem...her ass resets, then boobs go from b cup size to double d's after birthing of gems.?  Then getting gems to rose state to re insert all.  She heals from spirit fracture and body reset back to normal when healed(all gems re inserted).  Thanks for skooma plug idea, will try that next.?

I checked, and each variant of that Skooma toy is "secure". There's a difference... they won't block anal. Can't tell you if Whorecrux would care but I doubt it.

Hi. I need just a little assistance. I am having a difficult time figuring out the 3rd word of the Thume of Love. I have no idea if I have gotten the potion I need from the Spit-roasting quest or what to do with it if and when I find it. I just can't seem to get that 3rd word to kick in. Also, My PC has been running around Tamriel in that Deerfu outfit, I can't get those antlers, hooves, ears and skin to go away. What triggering event makes that happen? Other than that, my game is running VERY well. 1000+ plus saves, level 32 and Blaze is kickin' ass and taking Tamriel by storm. LOVE YOUR MODS!!!!

1 hour ago, hellsinator said:

hello i cant find a way to report to Nocturnal can you tell me how to do it i tried to worship some statues and nothing happened

In the book you were given, called "Terms Of Freedom", it says....

Returning to the Sepulcher requires worship at any Shrine of a Daedric whom I've gained trust with. For example Clavicus Vile, who`s shrine is in Haemar's Shame.

Later on you will have more shrines that can be used. Initially only that one.

1 hour ago, BDNelson said:

Hi. I need just a little assistance. I am having a difficult time figuring out the 3rd word of the Thume of Love. I have no idea if I have gotten the potion I need from the Spit-roasting quest or what to do with it if and when I find it. I just can't seem to get that 3rd word to kick in.

3rd word requires that you've done enough shrines in the Shrine Love quest, and also either enough spits in the Spit quest, or alternatively, loved enough dragons to death. Nocturnal gave you a "Special Ingredient Note from Nocturnal" letter that explains it.

More detail...  Quests (2nd section in the spoilers). Also you can see your progress in the MCM, for each of the 3 things I just listed. When you've met conditions, Nocturnal shows up, and tells you what you need to do.

1 hour ago, BDNelson said:

Also, My PC has been running around Tamriel in that Deerfu outfit, I can't get those antlers, hooves, ears and skin to go away. What triggering event makes that happen?

You do the objective in the quest it gave you. Look in your Quest Journal. Skin can be turned off in the MCM.

Edited by VirginMarie

when i tried to worship corthus the shrine with the dog nothing happened it says activate and when i activate it nothing happens

The shrine has two activators. You need to use the one labelled "Activate Worship", not the one you were using for "A Daedra's Best Friend".

You used it previously to get this far.

SLaVE - Clavicus Vile's Shrine - How do I worship it? 

Edited by VirginMarie

i have selected the quest virgin training yet no marker appears on clavikus vile statue i have completed the quest with him and returned his dog 

there isn't a marker.

Nocturnal has told you to worship his shrine?

If so, go to his shrine and find the 'Activate Worship' at the base of it.

should be near the left side at the front of the base.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm loving how easy the Toys family of mods are to set up and the ability to quickly make configuration changes via the MCMs. Regarding SLaVE specifically, retaining my character's virginity has become a huge rp element that fits perfectly with the questline. I've been wearing Egil's Demon Hunter outfit and love how it compliments the halo. However, the outfit's skirt uses the same slot as all vaginal chastity devices so I lose half the aesthetic. Is there a way to quickly and easily change what slots Toys uses via the MCM, or do I need to change the outfit's skirt slot instead? 

3 hours ago, RCage said:

I'm loving how easy the Toys family of mods are to set up and the ability to quickly make configuration changes via the MCMs. Regarding SLaVE specifically, retaining my character's virginity has become a huge rp element that fits perfectly with the questline. I've been wearing Egil's Demon Hunter outfit and love how it compliments the halo. However, the outfit's skirt uses the same slot as all vaginal chastity devices so I lose half the aesthetic. Is there a way to quickly and easily change what slots Toys uses via the MCM, or do I need to change the outfit's skirt slot instead? 

Simpler to just change the skirt slot in SSEEdit, otherwise you would have to change the slot for every chastity device through all the Toys mods.

1 hour ago, IBAGadget said:

Simpler to just change the skirt slot in SSEEdit, otherwise you would have to change the slot for every chastity device through all the Toys mods.

Ah, good point. That would be a lot easier :D Thanks for your help!

5 hours ago, RCage said:

You must ask yourself the question...  Is the mod about keeping your virginity, or losing it? :P 

What @IBAGadget said... but also... even if you did change the chastity toys slot usage, that would break those toys. It would definitely become about losing it.

Edited by VirginMarie
4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

You must ask yourself the question...  Is the mod about keeping your virginity, or losing it? :P 

What @IBAGadget said... but also... even if you did change the chastity toys slot usage, that would break those toys. It would definitely become about losing it.

Haha! :D Yeah, I guess the loss of virginity is an inevitability, once Nocturnal gives the character a bit of freedom...  well it becomes harder to remain "pure". I like that aspect, reminds me a bit of that DD game book, Immaculate Chastity it's called iirc. Not sure any other mod has explored the concept with as much depth as this one.

Btw, any future plans on a mod exploring more Aedric and Daedric toys and their individual spheres? Like, toys for the Paladin-types, toys for the druidic/ranger types etc.? 

1 hour ago, RCage said:

Haha! :D Yeah, I guess the loss of virginity is an inevitability, once Nocturnal gives the character a bit of freedom...  well it becomes harder to remain "pure". I like that aspect, reminds me a bit of that DD game book, Immaculate Chastity it's called iirc. Not sure any other mod has explored the concept with as much depth as this one.

Btw, any future plans on a mod exploring more Aedric and Daedric toys and their individual spheres? Like, toys for the Paladin-types, toys for the druidic/ranger types etc.? 

No. Right now the project is a major expansion of the Quest/Story in Toy Story, which is close to releasing. What's in the next Toy&Love Release?