Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,671 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

48 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

I hope I haven't violated any rules here.

We don't have any rules here. Take a look at the pics on the main download page :P

Well I mean Loverslab has some rules, all common sense for what is fine on a adult gaming site.

For me, this innocent pic is about my limit. I otherwise just cover my eyes.

1.gif

Edited by VirginMarie

I could use an assist! My PC is stuck in Nightly's place. When she tries to take the pedestal test, her arousal numbers never go above 25, she, for some reason, won't reach 100 to get past the test. Uh, help! Could it be something in my MCM not set right? It seemed to work when I created her and tested her in the prison cell. She reached 100 and popped in blue and red waves, like she was supposed to. And it worked for those pics I posted here too.

Edited by BDNelson
9 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

I could use an assist! My PC is stuck in Nightly's place. When she tries to take the pedestal test, her arousal numbers never go above 25, she, for some reason, won't reach 100 to get past the test. Uh, help! Could it be something in my MCM not set right? It seemed to work when I created her and tested her in the prison cell. She reached 100 and popped in blue and red waves, like she was supposed to. And it worked for those pics I posted here too.

The statue is a toggle. Activate it once, arousal goes up faster than normal. Activate it another time, now it goes down. My guess is that you have it going down, so just toggle it.

If that's not it, I need your Papyrus Log. How to get one is in FAQ 3. The log should be a for a game session where you... startup the game and load a save at your problem spot. Try to get arousal up. Give about 2 minutes. Exit to desktop. Grab and attach that log.

Alrighty then! I think I have fixed it. Blaze, my PC, has made it through Helgen, got the sword in "Away" and visited Nightly and got the Winterhold quest. Arousal has gotten to 100 and now she's popping blue and red waves of passion all over the place, I love it!!! The toys are on her and she is on the move! I hope this fixes it!!! I love your mods, have I said that already? LOL.

So far, so good, Blaze has started the first 3 quests, "Unbound" (finished), "Away" (got the sword), which plays very nicely with your mods, and, the best for last, "Toy Story", love that Nightly, she's a doll! Blaze still has to go back to get the Winterhold quest, she is on her way to do that now. I'm glad you fixed the quest line for Winterhold\College, still no additional test platforms in Nightly's place though, hopefully soon. As soon as Blaze meets Nocturnal for the 1st time, I will be posting some new pics. That should be soon too.

Oh, yeah, I'll try that new feature out too.

Edited by BDNelson

Is it possible for you to make a patch for "Blush when Aroused" for your mods and\or Facelight\SL LightMeUp. I still have to turn off and then turn back on the halo in order to get Facelight and your halo (NOT the halo light) to be on at the same time. I know, WHY? When your halo light is on, it casts a shadow on the PC's face. When your halo is on and Facelight is functioning, the light from BOTH of them lights things up REALLY nice. Here's a pic...

ScreenShot985.png

6 hours ago, BDNelson said:

Is it possible for you to make a patch for "Blush when Aroused" for your mods and\or Facelight\SL LightMeUp.

I don't do patches. If I do anything, I do something within my mod to improve/make compatible. If its the other mod that needs to change, and that's the only way, I don't go there (that would be a patch).

6 hours ago, BDNelson said:

I still have to turn off and then turn back on the halo in order to get Facelight and your halo (NOT the halo light) to be on at the same time. I know, WHY? When your halo light is on, it casts a shadow on the PC's face. When your halo is on and Facelight is functioning, the light from BOTH of them lights things up REALLY nice. Here's a pic...

SLaVE has 2 related MCM features:

1. My Status Tab - No Innocent Virgin Halo - Toggle on off   /  No Naughty Non-Virgin Horns
    • this will completely remove the halo or horns. Light be gone too
  2. Misc Tab - Hotkeys - Halo & Horns Light
    • hotkey toggles the light on off, if the thing is not disabled

I've tested with both Facelight and Blush when Aroused. I don't see any problem. The 2 work together perfectly well with SLaVE. When I tested, there was no need to use either of the two MCM features in SLaVE. I was able to just leave them both on.

If its not working for you, you could have yet another mod in play, conflicting. Could be an ENB. Could be SL LightMeUp which I did not look for or test. Makes no sense to have both. But my work is done here as there's nothing more I could do :D 

7 hours ago, BDNelson said:

ScreenShot602.png

You pics show me that you have not built the toys in Bodyslide correctly, or maybe at all, or you are using wrong body etc. Those Nipple Ts are floating way out in front. Suprpised this is not bothering you as its far worse than no lit up face :P 

Use the steps in FAQ #1 (click me!) to build the toys in Bodyslide.

Ok, I thought I was doing BodySlide right, I guess not. I haven't found any help on that. I tried the video's, but they are so far out of date they are no help. I read the info on the Nexus page, limited info at best. I don't know what to do now, this will cause problems down the line if not sooner.

12 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

Ok, I thought I was doing BodySlide right, I guess not. I haven't found any help on that. I tried the video's, but they are so far out of date they are no help. I read the info on the Nexus page, limited info at best. I don't know what to do now, this will cause problems down the line if not sooner.

Bodyslide does not touch load order (there is no esp/esm plugin). In other words you can re-build bodyslide any time without effecting your save. Hell you can change to a different body even, mid playthrough, It does not touch your saves.

As for "cause problems" down the line... well, is the nipple toy floating way out in front like that not already a rather huge problem? Looks ridiculous :P 

I gave you the best info I have. The link I gave you in the last post. Use it. Do it now, or its this... 

shin-jimin-jimin.gif

I went to the post you linked. I already know how to do all of that. I wouldn't have been able to post the pics that I have without doing that stuff. Everything is installed that I could determine is required, all of what was in the link is done. That is not the area I am screwing up in, It's the selections I have to make, what boxes to check, what boxes not to check. UNP converted to CBBE converted to 3BA, It's all too confusing for my brain to get and keep straight. That is where I need assistance, in the choosing of what items and\or bodies to make it all work together. I am really frustrated right now! I thought my pics looked good, but, again, I'm wrong! I am using CBBE 3 Body Amazing with the Sweet Warriors Body preset, it can't get any easier than that, can it? I don't know!!! (he said weeping).

2 hours ago, BDNelson said:

I went to the post you linked. I already know how to do all of that.

Ok good, but one of those steps was not done, or not done correctly. There are no other steps.

I wouldn't have been able to post the pics that I have without doing that stuff.

Not true. Toys and other other mods give you files pre-built for a common body. Some will be way off, like the nipple toy in your case. Much could be working without even touching Bodyslide.

I am using CBBE 3 Body Amazing with the Sweet Warriors Body preset

That toy in the pics could be from Toy Story, or from Toys. If Toy Story, It's called Curio Nipple Ts. If from Toys, its called Toys-Nipple Ts.

I'm going to guess its from Toy Story, as you were just at Nightly's place. So we need to make sure Curio Nipple Ts got built for your body and preset.

Maybe you did NOT download and build for Toy Story at all? That's where you need to start. Did you DL and install Toy Story Bodyslide SE CBBE 3bbb v1.0 ? If so, did you build for the Toy Story Group? It would look like this...

1.png

My bet is you built successfully for Toys, but never built for Toy Story at all.

Edited by VirginMarie

Of course, I have Toy Story BodySlide SE CBBE 3BBB v1.0 and Classic toy box 3BA, HotNWet 3BA, Toy Workshop 3BA, Toy Story SE v1.2, SLaVE_V8.2 and SLaVE 3BA 8.1. Clearly all the 3BA mods are Bodyslide mods of yours. I also have Toyful Temptations 2. I just got done reinstalling all of them and I redid BodySlide, being very careful what to pick as far as selections. In the "Choose Groups" menu, yours says Toy Story, I choose all of the different sets I want Bodyslide to run. Are you saying that I have to do ALL those group selections one at a time, REALLY. Toys and Toy Story are always included in this build as well as all the other stuff I want Body Slide to run. It is obvious to me I am TOTALLY misunderstanding this whole process as you are explaining it. I'm lost now. One piece at a time, can't be, that can't be right.

Edited by BDNelson

I did just do a play through from a save point before Blaze discovered the Scholar and grabbed all his stuff. The same thing happened when Nightly put the nipple piercings on my PC, I checked right after and they were still off. So, whatever is going on is still happening.