Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Any recommended plugin for new user?

There aren't that many sexlab mods out there but they are all kinda great, and can be used together. So it depends what you are looking for! Personally, I run Romance, Lover'sHook, Lover'sComfort, Submit, Solutions, and the prostitutes of skyrim patch. But I will probably get around to downloading more later, I hear Defeat works well with Submit.

sorry im still new use this but how to have sex with this mod ?

This is a framework! As it states in the OP you do not use this mod to have sex. Other mods USE this mod to implement sex. Look around the downloads section for mods that appeal to you. :)

Edit: damn my edit was ninja'd.

sorry im still new use this but how to have sex with this mod ?

This mod is a framework, it provides everything needed for sex except the triggering mechanism.  That is up to the add-on mods in the downloads section where you can pick the kind of sexual situations you want in your game.

i seem to have alittle problem with facial animations.

my female char dose open her mouth during oral animations. but she dosent have any facial movement in any other animations.

even tho the male npcs seem to have working mouth animations.

what could be the problem?

i seem to have alittle problem with facial animations.

my female char dose open her mouth during oral animations. but she dosent have any facial movement in any other animations.

even tho the male npcs seem to have working mouth animations.

what could be the problem?

Bethesda is the problem. They took the barely working facial animations they had and broke them with the last patch to the game.

I can testify that I saw real facial animation, including both mouth and eyelid movement during a sex act today.

I actually spent about 5 minutes afterwards in close examination of my player's face, hoping for eyelid movement while just idling. Curses.

@Ashal

I have an idea to prevent people from bumping other people who doing sex... :idea:

It's to summon an unmovable invisible cage and people doing sex inside it. The unmovable invisible cage will prevent any people to move close, bumping and crossing that disturb the sex position. Something like a barrier. Once sex scene done, it will be unsummoned.

Excuse me !!
I have some issues on new update of Sexlab !!
The issue is console command animation/motion category !!
I have type "help reversecowgirl_a2_s2" it's not showing anything !!
Is it the new update have change the console command name file ??
I just wanna make a screenshot with different pose / animation !!

I can testify that I saw real facial animation, including both mouth and eyelid movement during a sex act today.

I actually spent about 5 minutes afterwards in close examination of my player's face, hoping for eyelid movement while just idling. Curses.

You saw the person speaking whatever they were told to say, it's the lip syncronization file for whatever is said being played that you saw.

If you want to see your character blink, SHOWRACEMENU from the console. Odd how they regularly blink there but not in the game.

To anybody who's had CTD issues at the END of animation with v1.12, I have a patch file that I think may fix it for you. 

If you don't have CTD issues, I'd still appreciate some testers, as it also contains a major change I've been experimenting with on animation startup, which allows the actors to all strip at the same time instead of taking turns stripping before the animation starts. 

Let me know if it fixes your CTD issues or not, or if you notice anything peculiar during animation startup that may be a result of the the other changes.

v113test.zip

Just drop the scripts folder into your Skyrim's data folder, overwrite existing files, and go.

Barring no major problems and confirmation of it fixing end animation CTD issues for those having them, I'll be releasing this fix, along with some other small changes, as v1.13

Excuse me !!

I have some issues on new update of Sexlab !!

The issue is console command animation/motion category !!

I have type "help reversecowgirl_a2_s2" it's not showing anything !!

Is it the new update have change the console command name file ??

I just wanna make a screenshot with different pose / animation !!

"help reversecowgirl_a2_s2" wouldn't show anything, because that's not how animations work.

If you want to just play an animation on somebody, target them in console and type "sae reversecowgirl_a2_s2" and when done, do "sae IdleForceDefaultState" to reset them to default, otherwise they'll hover around air humping forever while they go about their daily business.

I have a CTD at the start of the animation. Since it's fresh probably a mucked up setup: Anyone know where to check up what the crash reason was? I have SKSE and Fores from the start post installed as well as the Framework 112 version.

Anyone knows the most common, noobish reasons for this since I guess I just miss some resource or mod?

EDIT: Nevermind. I forgot to install the compatibility mod for the skeleton,

Other question: That lesbian scenes (tribadism) get played in m-f situations is to be expected or can I change lists for that?

To anybody who's had CTD issues at the END of animation with v1.12, I have a patch file that I think may fix it for you. 

If you don't have CTD issues, I'd still appreciate some testers, as it also contains a major change I've been experimenting with on animation startup, which allows the actors to all strip at the same time instead of taking turns stripping before the animation starts. 

Let me know if it fixes your CTD issues or not, or if you notice anything peculiar during animation startup that may be a result of the the other changes.

attachicon.gifv113test.zip

Just drop the scripts folder into your Skyrim's data folder, overwrite existing files, and go.

Barring no major problems and confirmation of it fixing end animation CTD issues for those having them, I'll be releasing this fix, along with some other small changes, as v1.13

I installed your scripts and so far it is working fine, there was one minor hitch though, I had to rebuild the strapon list in order to get it to show again during the animation. The undressing looks much more natural now that both actos do it at the same time.

I have 1 issue (an old one), I cant seem to move my character up and down using the hotkeys. I can move the other actor just fine and I can move my own character to the sides and forwards/backwards but not up/down. What could be the problem ?

Question: Just making sure under the d/l section I need these files below right?

SexLabFramework.v112.7z

SexLab_v110_v112_patch.zip

No, you only need the first file. The second file is for people who have version 110 to upgrade that version to 112 without having to download the first file.

attachicon.gifv113test.zip

I was having a lot of random freezes during sexlab animation stages, but this update seems to have fixed it.

Since installing 1.12 I get ctd when trying to save the game only after playing a sex scene with Sex AnimationFramework. Never had this before.

I did the cleanup - tried to make a clean save - heck even started a fresh game - all to no avail. Each time my PC has sex and I save - CTD.

I can save at any point until I use Sex Animation Framework.

I ran BOSS - played around with load order that worked before. Nothing works. Any ideas? Is this what you described?

Since installing 1.12 I get ctd when trying to save the game only after playing a sex scene with Sex AnimationFramework. Never had this before.

I did the cleanup - tried to make a clean save - heck even started a fresh game - all to no avail. Each time my PC has sex and I save - CTD.

I can save at any point until I use Sex Animation Framework.

I ran BOSS - played around with load order that worked before. Nothing works. Any ideas? Is this what you described?

Try the new patch Ashal released at the top of this page

Sorry, I still have the same problem with PC sex crashing to the desktop after adding the patch. It crashes at various times, from a few seconds into the animation to almost the end. Here is the log of the current crash.

[07/21/2013 - 09:14:15PM] Making thread[0] [sslthreadview00 ]
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:15PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[sexLabController (0B030196)].sslthreadview00.SetAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
[sexLabController (0B030196)].sslthreadview00.SetAnimations() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[sexLabSystem (0B000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (25000D62)].sslmatchmaker.CheckActors() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line ?
[None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:15PM] Error: Cannot call GetSilence() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabController (0B030196)].sslthreadview00.SetAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
[sexLabController (0B030196)].sslthreadview00.SetAnimations() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[sexLabSystem (0B000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (25000D62)].sslmatchmaker.CheckActors() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line ?
[None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:15PM] Error: Cannot call GetSFX() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:15PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp168"
stack:
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:15PM] Error: Cannot call GetSFX() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:15PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp168"
stack:
stack:
stack:
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:15PM] --SEXLAB NOTICE GetAnimationsByType(Selected [[sslanimapfemalesolo ]]) --- actors=1, males=0, females=1, stages=-1, aggress=False, sexual=TRUE
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:16PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:16PM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] --------------------------------------------------------------
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:16PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:16PM] Debug: ReadyStep()
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:16PM] On State PrimeStep0 checking for state PrimeStep'0'
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:16PM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] --------------------------------------------------------------
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:16PM] On State primestep1 checking for state PrimeStep'1'
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:16PM] On State primestep2 checking for state PrimeStep'2'
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:16PM] On State primestep3 checking for state PrimeStep'3'
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:16PM] On State primestep4 checking for state PrimeStep'4'
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:16PM] [False, True, True, True, True]
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:16PM] [False, True, True, True, True]
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:17PM] [False, True, True, True, True]
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:17PM] SexLab ThreadController[0]: Sending custom event hook 'AnimationStart_MatchMaker'
[07/21/2013 - 09:14:17PM] SexLab ThreadController[0]: Sending custom event hook 'StageStart_MatchMaker'

By the way, are these logs useful?