Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Ashal.

But, and this is only my own personal opinion, I consider also Argonians and Khajits, even if they are humanoids, a sort of creatures/animals that not really should be "compatible", for several reasons (eggs for Argonians, fur for cats, genetics), to have sex with real humans like Nords, Bretons, Imperial, Elfs (various), or Redguards.

So, I'm asking if it should be possible to have a "race filter" directly inside the main SexLab Framework, as there is the one for the several creatures and animals races, so I, and everyone who could have my same tastes, could "exclude" definitively some race for the entire sex thing.

I'm not a fan of Argonians and Khajits too. :) Never have sexual intercourse with them, except when using SLEN to improve sneaking skill from Khyla. Even then I feel like - what the hell am I doing?!  :ph34r:  :wacko:

So having option to filter those races is a good idea. :)

I am having an issue with my character alignments.  Whenever I do oral scenes it looks like the character is taking it in the neck and the hands float slightly off on hand jobs.  Also not sure if related but during some acts my character will slide around on the ground and end up facing the opposite direction, or an npc will go at my characters back while my character kneels facing the opposite way a few feet from from the npc.  These glitchy scenes will also sometimes lead to a crash to desktop.

I'm running into an issue where the framework simply won't install. I press the "Install" button in the MCM, but it never actually succeeds as far as I can tell. At least, I never get the usual MCM menu, always the install menu.

Have you tried to exit from the MCM view completely, after clicking Install?

I'm running into an issue where the framework simply won't install. I press the "Install" button in the MCM, but it never actually succeeds as far as I can tell. At least, I never get the usual MCM menu, always the install menu.

Have you tried to exit from the MCM view completely, after clicking Install?

So I may have been using an older FNIS insall... :dodgy:

Now I feel dumb.

supposedly, all of my current mods are compatible with v1.60.2.  However, often after a sex act, I lose control of my pc.  She just stands there.  I have run Fnis a few times and deleted a few outdated modes.  However, this is still a BIG issue. 

Don't use automatic freecam.  Use the manual version - numberpad 3.  Auto freecam can cause this,  You should also be able to recover by entering EnablePlayerControl in the console.

supposedly, all of my current mods are compatible with v1.60.2.  However, often after a sex act, I lose control of my pc.  She just stands there.  I have run Fnis a few times and deleted a few outdated modes.  However, this is still a BIG issue. 

Don't use automatic freecam.  Use the manual version - numberpad 3.  Auto freecam can cause this,  You should also be able to recover by entering EnablePlayerControl in the console.

Srayesmanil:  Thanks.  It worked great!  Now, if I could get my system to stop freezing up.  :)

Some animations is missing. Like 4uidks Threesome. The animation starts, but they stay frozen, like the animation file was missing. I already Reset the Animation Registry in MCM menu, but the problem stay the same.

Do I need any other mod to add this animations?

No, you don't need other mod. All 4udiks animations works fine in my game. Maybe you should try with: "Rebuild & clean" option.

If your characters freezes before sex, and you ran FNIS before, you might have skeleton issue.

----- Creature Use Instructions -----------------------------------------

If you want to use creature animations, you will need to follow some extra installation instructions.

• Install the SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack file, SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip.
  • Install the latest FNIS and the latest FNIS Creature Pack, both of which are available on the FNIS Download page
  • Run GenerateFNISforUsers and click the big "Update FNIS Behavior" button.
  • After it finishes patching, you should see 2 lines, "Create Creature Behaviors ..." and BELOW that "Reading SexLabCreature ..."
  • Load your Skyrim save
  • Navigate to the SexLab Mod Configuration menu and go to the first available settings page, "Animation Settings"
  • Check the box for "Allow Creature Animation" so that it is in a toggled on state (the box is filled instead of empty)
  • You will need to install mod that lets you start animations with creatures, as SexLab Framework does not start any animations by itself.
  • SexLab MatchMaker works with creatures, and is the more straight forward of means to start creature animations.
  • For others, look through the download page for SexLab mods with creature support

Trying to download the files:

Clicking on "CreatureAnimationPack-v160" will lead you to SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip,

clicking on "SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip" will lead you to SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip as well.

Where's the "pack" file (SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack fileCreatureAnimationPack-v160)?

Have you found how to get this to work ? Cause i cant even click on these "links" for SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack file, SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip.

If you want to use creature animations, you will need to follow some extra installation instructions.

• Install the SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack file, SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip.
  • Install the latest FNIS and the latest FNIS Creature Pack, both of which are available on the FNIS Download page
  • After it finishes patching, you should see 2 lines, "Create Creature Behaviors ..." and BELOW that "Reading SexLabCreature ..."
  • Load your Skyrim save
  • Navigate to the SexLab Mod Configuration menu and go to the first available settings page, "Animation Settings"
  • Check the box for "Allow Creature Animation" so that it is in a toggled on state (the box is filled instead of empty)
  • You will need to install mod that lets you start animations with creatures, as SexLab Framework does not start any animations by itself.
  • SexLab MatchMaker works with creatures, and is the more straight forward of means to start creature animations.
  • For others, look through the download page for SexLab mods with creature support

Clicking on "CreatureAnimationPack-v160" will lead you to SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip,

clicking on "SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip" will lead you to SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip as well.

Where's the "pack" file (SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack fileCreatureAnimationPack-v160)?

Have you found how to get this to work ? Cause i cant even click on these "links" for SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack file, SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip.

No I didn't. Been the only one reporting that "problem" and I think I've posted that twice without receiving an answer, so I guess that I've missed the point and gotten something wrong.

Still using SL v159c because of the best Defeat version (5b3.3fixed), so I don't bother.

edit: The mirrors seem to be offline. edit²: Been clicking too fast, links are working.

• Load your Skyrim save

No I didn't. Been the only one reporting that "problem" and I think I've posted that twice without receiving an answer, so I guess that I've missed the point and gotten something wrong.

Still using SL v159c because of the best Defeat version (5b3.3fixed), so I don't bother.

edit: The mirrors seem to be offline

I just checked all "download" options using FireFox - all downloads are working for me.

Just to note, 5b3.3 works perfectly fine with SexLab 1.60.2.  Been using with 1.60.2 since it's release (tried using Defeat 5.1.0 with both 1.59c and 1.60.2 but too many issues with 5.1.0 regardless of sexlab version).

Just to note, 5b3.3 works perfectly fine with SexLab 1.60.2.  Been using with 1.60.2 since it's release (tried using Defeat 5.1.0 with both 1.59c and 1.60.2 but too many issues with 5.1.0 regardless of sexlab version).

I also use the older 5b3.3 with SL 1.60.2 and it works perfectly. The never version of defeat gives me too many CTDs. Those CTDs with the new version usually happen after a NPC is raped somewhere and I try to save my game.

I also use the older 5b3.3 with SL 1.60.2 and it works perfectly. The never version of defeat gives me too many CTDs. Those CTDs with the new version usually happen after a NPC is raped somewhere and I try to save my game.

Oh god, why did I miss that ... :E

But what about that "SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack file" that I'm too stupid to find? Both Framework creature downloads are "SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip"

But what about that "SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack file" that I'm too stupid to find? Both Framework creature downloads are "SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip"

Not sure your "But what about that..." part of your post, but the SexLab Creatures animations are in the same spot as the SexLab Framework.  Go to the downloads for SexLab Framework and you'll see a link for the SexLab Creature Animations.

Not sure your "But what about that..." part of your post, but the SexLab Creatures animations are in the same spot as the SexLab Framework.  Go to the downloads for SexLab Framework and you'll see a link for the SexLab Creature Animations.

Guess I did misread the instruction the whole time..

Ashal's original post:

"Install the SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack file, SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip."

What I read:

"Install the SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack file and SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip."

What he could mean:

"Install the SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack file (SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip)."

Guess I did misread the instruction the whole time..

Ashal's original post:

"Install the SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack file, SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip."

What I read:

"Install the SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack file and SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip."

What he could mean:

"Install the SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack file (SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip)."

They are the same file, just a different name. The small sized file is a download link to an "off-site" download (Mega, when there select "Download with your browser!). The large file is hosted on LL. That is the only difference. (yes, it is a tad confusing)

Ok, I updated as following procedures. everything was perfectly fine. but DI doggystyle animation is buggy... There is no related animation file .hkx

so a guy who raped my pc was just standing behind me and do weird pumping in the air.

I looked over a script file.

function DarkInvestigationsDoggystyle(int id)
sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name    = "DI DoggyStyle"
Base.SoundFX = Squishing

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, Anal)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S1", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S2", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S3", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S4", 0)

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S1", -82, sos = 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S2", -82, sos = 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S3", -82, sos = 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S4", -82, sos = 0)

Base.SetStageSoundFX(4, none)
Base.SetStageTimer(4, 26.0)

Base.SetTags("Sex,Dark Investigations,zDI,Athstai,Penis,Vaginal,Doggystyle,Doggy,Beds,Dirty,AnalCum")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

However There are no such animation files

zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S1.hkx
zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S2.hkx
zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S3.hkx
zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S4.hkx

Hi Ashal, SexLabUtil crashes, v1.60.2

>	SexLabUtil.dll!6d9b235c()	Unknown
 	[Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for SexLabUtil.dll]	
 	SexLabUtil.dll!6d9b2d7f()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c46e61()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c60260()	Unknown
 	[External Code]	
 	TESV.exe!00a50a5b()	Unknown
 	[External Code]	
 	TESV.exe!00a596cb()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!008c71d2()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00a4edf3()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00a48e1e()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c3b400()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c3ce2f()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c50eb8()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c30716()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00a511b6()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c4c47b()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c32a16()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c307a6()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c48e12()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00506003()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c558c8()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00a48832()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c329b1()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c503b5()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!0054b3bd()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!0058ae27()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!0064a3d1()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00d5d1e4()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c55c69()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c592aa()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c59c0d()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!008c7063()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00c4b65c()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!008d4a73()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!0073505d()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00750fdb()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!0064f872()	Unknown
 	[External Code]	
 	TESV.exe!00a59095()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!006f3779()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!006f3a33()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00a4e31e()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00a4bb02()	Unknown
 	TESV.exe!00a4b4a9()	Unknown
 	[External Code]	

Also I'd advise distribute or backup SexLabUtil's PDB file also, exactly the one compiler created alongside with the DLL, since DLL & PDB timestamps matters, it's hard to debug crashdump otherwise

Hi Ashal, SexLabUtil crashes, v1.60.2

<snip>

Also I'd advise distribute to SexLabUtil's PDB file also, exactly the one compiler created alongside with the DLL, since DLL & PDB timestamps matters, othwise you won't be able to debug crashdumps

When are you crashing?