Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Minor criticism (to help you get the best from this board) aside, have you enabled the Memory Patch in SKSE?

Infinite load screens is usually caused by a memory problem because the vanilla Skyrim game sucks big time in it's memory handling but a simple patch by Sheson (now incorporated into SKSE) makes it work a whole lot better which is important when using a large number of mods.

I already have that. It works perfectly with everything else, but apparently it won't work once the Sexlab Creature Animation option has been ticked. It's like the file becomes corrupted or something, I don't know. 

I have run FNIS, LOOT. I got SKSE, I use ENB. All the other mods work flawlessly and are up to date. I have the FNIS Creauture Pack 5.3. Once I install the animations in-game via the MCM, they work perfect as well. It's just that any time after the animations have been installed, that particular save becomes unplayable for whatever reason. I don't know if this has something to do with Sexlab Framework 1.60 (hotfix 2), or More Nasty Critters 9.2 which I have installed. This problem didn't occur in the earlier version of either of these mods (have yet to figure out exactly which one). 

And I mean what's the point of having creature mods installed when one is unable to use them? Because by doing so the save itself would become useless. I have even tried to tick the Creature Animations Allowed option, get some creature to sex the character up, and then untick it. But as you can imagine... nothing... The save is thereafter corrupted and unplayable, and I must load some save from before I ticked the Creature Animations Allowed option in Sexlab Framework's MCM.

Feels like a real kick in the nuts to know that everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING else in my mod list works perfect, but that tiny little option in Sexlab, on which several plugins are dependant on, both can and will break my save entirely.  :-/

Minor criticism (to help you get the best from this board) aside, have you enabled the Memory Patch in SKSE?

Infinite load screens is usually caused by a memory problem because the vanilla Skyrim game sucks big time in it's memory handling but a simple patch by Sheson (now incorporated into SKSE) makes it work a whole lot better which is important when using a large number of mods.

I already have that. It works perfectly with everything else, but apparently it won't work once the Sexlab Creature Animation option has been ticked. It's like the file becomes corrupted or something, I don't know. 

I have run FNIS, LOOT. I got SKSE, I use ENB. All the other mods work flawlessly and are up to date. I have the FNIS Creauture Pack 5.3. Once I install the animations in-game via the MCM, they work perfect as well. It's just that any time after the animations have been installed, that particular save becomes unplayable for whatever reason. I don't know if this has something to do with Sexlab Framework 1.60 (hotfix 2), or More Nasty Critters 9.2 which I have installed. This problem didn't occur in the earlier version of either of these mods (have yet to figure out exactly which one). 

And I mean what's the point of having creature mods installed when one is unable to use them? Because by doing so the save itself would become useless. I have even tried to tick the Creature Animations Allowed option, get some creature to sex the character up, and then untick it. But as you can imagine... nothing... The save is thereafter corrupted and unplayable, and I must load some save from before I ticked the Creature Animations Allowed option in Sexlab Framework's MCM.

Feels like a real kick in the nuts to know that everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING else in my mod list works perfect, but that tiny little option in Sexlab, on which several plugins are dependant on, both can and will break my save entirely.  :-/

I'm going to ask a silly question because I didn't see this in any of your other posts (probably just missed it), and I have seen some others having problems with this (not your problem specifically)...

You did download and install the SEXLAB Creature Pack as well, correct?  You need the FNIS creature pack to be able to do creature animations, but SexLab 1.60.2 has separated out the creature pack (animations) into a separate download.  It's in the same download links as the main Framework.  Again, I didn't see you specifically mention this, and others have had a hard time finding the pack, so I just thought I'd mention it.

Just to note, I have creature animations working perfectly fine with SL1.60.2 and MNC 9.2, so your issue is not a general bug, but something particular to your setup.  If you haven't already, go through the pinned threads in Technical support and try to get some logging info - maybe somethings there will give a clue.

You did download and install the SEXLAB Creature Pack as well, correct?  You need the FNIS creature pack to be able to do creature animations, but SexLab 1.60.2 has separated out the creature pack (animations) into a separate download.  It's in the same download links as the main Framework.  Again, I didn't see you specifically mention this, and others have had a hard time finding the pack, so I just thought I'd mention it.

Just to note, I have creature animations working perfectly fine with SL1.60.2 and MNC 9.2, so your issue is not a general bug, but something particular to your setup.  If you haven't already, go through the pinned threads in Technical support and try to get some logging info - maybe somethings there will give a clue.

Yes. The Sexlab Creature Pack is installed. As I have explained; the animations are working, but if I were to make a save after ticking the option of allowing creature animations via Sexlab MCM, the save is basically fucked and there is no way to restore it. Everytime I load there is a 5 min long loading screen and then a CTD with no error messages or anything. And I have gone through the pinned threads, but it seems that this issue is rarely spoken of, and yet I have seen other users struggling with it, but to no avail. So all those creature/animal related mods are redudant if ticking the creature animation option somehow corrupts the save.

Yes. The Sexlab Creature Pack is installed. As I have explained; the animations are working, but if I were to make a save after ticking the option of allowing creature animations via Sexlab MCM, the save is basically fucked and there is no way to restore it. Everytime I load there is a 5 min long loading screen and then a CTD with no error messages or anything. And I have gone through the pinned threads, but it seems that this issue is rarely spoken of, and yet I have seen other users struggling with it, but to no avail. So all those creature/animal related mods are redudant if ticking the creature animation option somehow corrupts the save.

what about fnis creature mod did you install this mod also

what about fnis creature mod did you install this mod also

He listed that in one of his posts.  And creature animations wouldn't work at all without it. 

TG:  My question is:  was this upgrading an existing save, or starting a new character?  Also, did you try to "De-install Creatures" before running the Generator again?  Sometimes updating creature animation mods, it sometimes help to "De-install" before running the generator to update. 

Have you gotten any Papyrus logs?  Post them and someone might notice something in them.  Looking back at your various posts, I haven't seen any posting of some of the basic debug information (papyrus logs, load orders, FNIS generator output, etc) and frankly if you don't provide any of that info, it makes it very difficult to help any further.  Anything discussed is just blue-sky guessing without that info.

He listed that in one of his posts.  And creature animations wouldn't work at all without it. 

TG:  My question is:  was this upgrading an existing save, or starting a new character?  Also, did you try to "De-install Creatures" before running the Generator again?  Sometimes updating creature animation mods, it sometimes help to "De-install" before running the generator to update. 

Have you gotten any Papyrus logs?  Post them and someone might notice something in them.  Looking back at your various posts, I haven't seen any posting of some of the basic debug information (papyrus logs, load orders, FNIS generator output, etc) and frankly if you don't provide any of that info, it makes it very difficult to help any further.  Anything discussed is just blue-sky guessing without that info.

New character. Doesn't matter what I do though. I can start with a fresh new character and even by ticking the creature animations option in the MCM and that one only I can make a completely new save redudant.

Do you mean "de-install" as in in-game or via NMM?

As for Papyrus log I can try and upload one here as soon as I've got the time.

FNIS has a "De-Install" creatures option, which is required to use if you removed creature animation mods.  This is not applicable if you are creating a new character when this is occurring. 

If this is when creating a brand new character, try using the steps I listed in a link in my signature.  It's the steps I use creating a new character when using MNC and SexLab.  Again, I have never seen the issue you are experiencing - maybe trying the steps I do will mitigate the problem.  1 other question:  when you check the creature animations checkbox, do you exit the MCM and wait for a notification that creature animations are installed?  Make sure you see that BEFORE you save and see if that makes a difference.

New character. Doesn't matter what I do though. I can start with a fresh new character and even by ticking the creature animations option in the MCM and that one only I can make a completely new save redudant.

Do you mean "de-install" as in in-game or via NMM?

As for Papyrus log I can try and upload one here as soon as I've got the time.

Have you tried this yet:

Start a new game and save at the very first point you can. Now when you go to load a save, first load that early save and then load the save that you cannot otherwise load.

Does that make the otherwise unusable save game work?

In a few cases, when dialogue initiates the scene, instead of the name of the target under the crosshairs going away when the dialogue exits, the name remains. This is an indication that something has gone wrong. Sure enough, once the scene finishes, my character is incapable of moving. This occurs in a few different mods, which until recently, had been quite stable. Ideas?

FNIS has a "De-Install" creatures option, which is required to use if you removed creature animation mods.  This is not applicable if you are creating a new character when this is occurring. 

If this is when creating a brand new character, try using the steps I listed in a link in my signature.  It's the steps I use creating a new character when using MNC and SexLab.  Again, I have never seen the issue you are experiencing - maybe trying the steps I do will mitigate the problem.  1 other question:  when you check the creature animations checkbox, do you exit the MCM and wait for a notification that creature animations are installed?  Make sure you see that BEFORE you save and see if that makes a difference.

Have tried this multiple times. Doesn't work. Heck, I even made two saves. One in which I refrained from ticking the creature animation option in the Sexlab MCM, and one in which I did. Only one of them was able to load, the one without the animations installed. And this was on a completely new character.

Have you tried this yet:

Start a new game and save at the very first point you can. Now when you go to load a save, first load that early save and then load the save that you cannot otherwise load.

Does that make the otherwise unusable save game work?

Explained this in an earlier post. Yes, I have tried to make a new save (from which I load other script-heavy saves) and sadly it doesn't work. At least not with anyone of those in which I have ticked creature animations allowed. Urgh... I am ready to scratch my head bloody over this problem. Because the "creature animation corruption"  is the only thing that prevents me from fully enjoying my Skyrim. And it seems to be such an insignificant and tricky bugger as well when compared to script-heavy mods such as Frostfall.  :-/

Can you remove SkyUI 5.+ from the requirements?

Ah. I actually hadn't noticed SkyUI 5.0+ was a requirement now - teaches me for not reading the manual!

I'm still on the previous version (4.1?) and have been using that with the alphas, betas and release candidates, as well as the full 1.60 release the last day or so, and haven't noticed any issues. Is there anything that wouldn't work with the older SkyUI? To be honest I'm not a fan of the change to the crafting menu so had decided not to upgrade, but I will do if 1.60 definitely does need it.

yeah i'd like to get SL for Amorous Adv but i reeeeally don't wanna use Skyui 5.+. i love my 4.1

will SL work w/ skyui 4.1? anybody using it

Can you remove SkyUI 5.+ from the requirements?

Ah. I actually hadn't noticed SkyUI 5.0+ was a requirement now - teaches me for not reading the manual!

I'm still on the previous version (4.1?) and have been using that with the alphas, betas and release candidates, as well as the full 1.60 release the last day or so, and haven't noticed any issues. Is there anything that wouldn't work with the older SkyUI? To be honest I'm not a fan of the change to the crafting menu so had decided not to upgrade, but I will do if 1.60 definitely does need it.

yeah i'd like to get SL for Amorous Adv but i reeeeally don't wanna use Skyui 5.+. i love my 4.1

will SL work w/ skyui 4.1? anybody using it

SL 1.60.2 may work with SKYUI 4.1 but you'll have a lot of problems and no guaranties that your saves won't be damaged. SKYUI 5.1 is a required for SL 1.60.2. I have it and although I don't like the way it does some things, it works without any problems.

Hey people, (sorry for bad english)

about a month ago my nexus mod manager updated but crached halfway through deleteing all my mods.

Now I want to reinstall all mods but my game keeps CTD a few seconds into the game. I narrowed the problem down to sexlab. when I uninstall sexlab it plays fine.

I want to post my load order but I don't know how to copy it so there might be some typo's.

[10/21/2015 - 10:02:45AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[10/21/2015 - 10:02:45AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[10/21/2015 - 10:02:45AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[10/21/2015 - 10:02:45AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[10/21/2015 - 10:03:05AM] VM is freezing...
[10/21/2015 - 10:03:05AM] VM is frozen
[10/21/2015 - 10:03:05AM] Reverting game...
[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] Loading game...
[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] VM is thawing...
[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16002 / 16002
[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16002 / 16002
[10/21/2015 - 10:03:16AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[10/21/2015 - 10:03:16AM] InitWidgetLoader()
[10/21/2015 - 10:03:16AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[10/21/2015 - 10:03:16AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: registered for maintenance

skyrim.esm
update.esm
unofficial skyrim patch.esp
dawnguard.esm
unofficial dawnguard patch.esp
hearthfires.esm
unofficial heartfires patch.esp
dragonborn.esm
unofficial dragonborn patch.esp
sexlab.esm
sexlabaroused.esm
apachiihair.esm
apachiihairFemales.esm
skyUI.esp
FNIS spells.esp
dD - realistic Ragdoll Force - medium.esp
Racemenu.esp
Racemenuplugn.esp
Alternate start - Live Another Life.esp

does anyone know how to fis it? if you want me to uninstall something and post papyrus again just ask.
I cleaned the game with CK5 and searched the internet for hours. please help me obi-wan, you are my onlyhope. :(

Papyrus log report. A lot of errors and warnings, but as stated previously I haven't had any problems with this mod set-up before. Sure, it crashes from time to time, but with Sexlab Creature Animations ticked, it happens indefinitely whenever I try to load the saved game. I just can't see where the problem is. In earlier versions of both Sexlab Framework and More Nasty Critters, creature animations have worked flawlessly without corrupting the save.

PS: This papyrus log comes from the save game I made when I had the animation option ticked in the MCM. Will upload the other from the save with the animations "unticked" to compare.

Papyrus log report. A lot of errors and warnings, but as stated previously I haven't had any problems with this mod set-up before. Sure, it crashes from time to time, but with Sexlab Creature Animations ticked, it happens indefinitely whenever I try to load the saved game. I just can't see where the problem is. In earlier versions of both Sexlab Framework and More Nasty Critters, creature animations have worked flawlessly without corrupting the save.

PS: This papyrus log comes from the save game I made when I had the animation option ticked in the MCM. Will upload the other from the save with the animations "unticked" to compare.

After looking at that log (and I am by no means a papyrus log expert) I do have to call "shenanigans" on your statement that this is happening when creating a new character.  That papyrus is showing a hell of a lot of missing scripts not even remotely related to SexLab or any sexlab related mod.  So I would suggest trying with a truly new character (new character, no previous saves, etc).  If you are using mod organizer, create a new profile and create the new character with that (one of the great benefits of MO - although supposedly the new NMM can do profiles as well).

I would suggest using a save cleaner (look it up on Nexus) with that save, but with the amount of missing stuff in that log, I suggest doing a completely new character and save first, then maybe try to save that savegame later if you thinks it's really worth trying to save.  The log shows that at one point you maxed out the number of mods (255 mods, including DLC and the Update.esm) because I found a missing script with a reference of FFxxxxxx - FF being the mod number and the max allowed (FF = 255).

After looking at that log (and I am by no means a papyrus log expert) I do have to call "shenanigans" on your statement that this is happening when creating a new character.  That papyrus is showing a hell of a lot of missing scripts not even remotely related to SexLab or any sexlab related mod.  So I would suggest trying with a truly new character (new character, no previous saves, etc).  If you are using mod organizer, create a new profile and create the new character with that (one of the great benefits of MO - although supposedly the new NMM can do profiles as well).

I would suggest using a save cleaner (look it up on Nexus) with that save, but with the amount of missing stuff in that log, I suggest doing a completely new character and save first, then maybe try to save that savegame later if you thinks it's really worth trying to save.  The log shows that at one point you maxed out the number of mods (255 mods, including DLC and the Update.esm) because I found a missing script with a reference of FFxxxxxx - FF being the mod number and the max allowed (FF = 255).

Actually the max allowed would be "FE", if you have a mod in the "FF" slot then you will have a conflict between that mod and all the leveled list and other temporary items in the game because Bethesda "used" that slot for themselves.

Actually the max allowed would be "FE", if you have a mod in the "FF" slot then you will have a conflict between that mod and all the leveled list and other temporary items in the game because Bethesda "used" that slot for themselves.

True, I was  forgetting that the 00 and FF are both reserved by Skyrim.  So the true max is 254 mods with FE being the maximum hex mod code for an added mod.  And if you have all 3 DLCs and a legal copy of Skyrim (a lot of the pirated version have no Update.esm), you are down to 250 mods.

Have another one then. I have here two papyrus logs from a freshly started character (should mention that I use Live Another Life mod, so it isn't vanilla start). The only mod I activated in MCM was Sexlab. And then I made two different saves from thereon in the same area and space. One in which I had Sexlab Framework activated and that mod alone in its default state, and then another in which I chose to tick the option that allows creature animations. As soon as the saves had been done I exited Skyrim.

As expected, the one with the creature animations somehow became corrupted and could not be loaded after I had exited Skyrim. A looong eternal loading screen and then crash to desktop. While the one in which I had only activated Sexlab and not the creature animations could be loaded.

Ugh... What bothers me is that all of this is probably depending on one tiny, little, shitty script that could probably be easily resolved... if only I knew what the problem was...  :dodgy:

Anyway, here are the results:

Take a look at those 2 papyrus logs for yourself.  There are numerous entries for many missing things from mods you say were not installed when the character was created:

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:54AM] Cannot open store for class "LevelersTeleportFlagScript", missing file?

-Levelers Towers I assume.

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:54AM] Cannot open store for class "sam_questscript", missing file?

-SAM maybe?

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:56AM] Cannot open store for class "zbfbondageshell", missing file?

-ZAZ animation pack?

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:56AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias", missing file?

-Death Alternative Your Money or Your Life

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:59AM] Cannot open store for class "SneakToolsCheckDetectionEffectScript", missing file?

-Sneak Tools

And this is just a extremely small sample of what I am seeing in both of these logs.  You can see why I am skeptical about this being a log from a brand new character.  If this is log from a  new character with a completely new save with a minimal set of mods, there should be no references to any mods that aren't there when this character was created.  Did you have sneak tools, DAYMOYL, ZAZ, SAM, etc installed when creating this new character, then uninstall them? 

Again, maybe someone with more experience with Papyrus logging can explain how a log for a brand new character can have references to mods never installed for the new character (again, see my confusion with this?)

Take a look at those 2 papyrus logs for yourself.  There are numerous entries for many missing things from mods you say were not installed when the character was created:

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:54AM] Cannot open store for class "LevelersTeleportFlagScript", missing file?

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:54AM] Cannot open store for class "sam_questscript", missing file?

-SAM maybe?

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:56AM] Cannot open store for class "zbfbondageshell", missing file?

-ZAZ animation pack?

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:56AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias", missing file?

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:59AM] Cannot open store for class "SneakToolsCheckDetectionEffectScript", missing file?

-Sneak Tools

And this is just a extremely small sample of what I am seeing in both of these logs.  You can see why I am skeptical about this being a log from a brand new character.  If this is log from a  new character with a completely new save with a minimal set of mods, there should be no references to any mods that aren't there when this character was created.  Did you have sneak tools, DAYMOYL, ZAZ, SAM, etc installed when creating this new character, then uninstall them? 

Again, maybe someone with more experience with Papyrus logging can explain how a log for a brand new character can have references to mods never installed for the new character (again, see my confusion with this?)

also i can't remember if you use mo or not but if you dont you just can't untick the esp or esm (skyrim still loads references), the mods have to be completely uninstalled.

-SAM maybe?

-ZAZ animation pack?

-Sneak Tools

Those are error messages which are possible on a fresh run, they do indicate either a poorly packaged mod or a poorly installed mod since what it's saying is that it can't find the code file for a script that is called by the mod.

http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4129-skyrim-interpreting-papyrus-log-errors/<--- A good read if you're going to look at Papyrus logs.

-SAM maybe?

-ZAZ animation pack?

-Sneak Tools

This is from a new character. I started one up. I installed through MCM. I did the saves. Exited. Launched Skyrim. Loaded. And then either a crash or a succesful load happened. As for the missing plugins, I merge some mods that require many plugins. They have worked perfectly in-game so I don't see why they should flip their shit in papyrus logs when they are clearly working. 

I don't have Death Alternative or Your Money or Your Life installed. Neither do I have the ZAZ animation pack. Or SAM, whatever that is.

also i can't remember if you use mo or not but if you dont you just can't untick the esp or esm (skyrim still loads references), the mods have to be completely uninstalled.

I use NMM (can't be bothered with MO). And no, they aren't unticked. The plugins are there, some of them are just merged into a single esp. On previous playthroughs they haven't caused any issues and haven't on the previous "saves" either. Even TES5Edit stated that they were safe to merge based upon the overall opinion of other users. Speaking of Sneak Tools here, btw.