Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I wish there would be like a masturbate hotkey for sexlab not like a spell though, its just weird unable to do this naturally to reduce arousal.

If you have Sexlab Aroused Redux (or the defective Sexlab Aroused) mod installed (andit sounds like you do since you are talking about arousal) then press and hold down the "N" key (or whatever key you switched the arousal checking hot key to).

You will start to masturbate.

I wish there would be like a masturbate hotkey for sexlab not like a spell though, its just weird unable to do this naturally to reduce arousal.

If you have Sexlab Aroused Redux (or the defective Sexlab Aroused) mod installed (andit sounds like you do since you are talking about arousal) then press and hold down the "N" key (or whatever key you switched the arousal checking hot key to).

You will start to masturbate.

Holy shit i never knew that lol dammit >< fml, thank you though.

I'm having a really weird issue with SL Framework. The download I acquired is 1.59C, but it's showing the ESM as being 1.59B, and constantly telling me upon loading that I haven't run FNIS.

Which I have run. Several times. I've deleted the SL Framework and uninstalled things, tried new saves, nothing seems to be functioning properly anymore. It's not the messages that are annoying, either, it's the fact that NONE of the animations seem to be playing.

Can anyone offer some help? If I need to completely delete everything SL Framework related and reinstall, that's fine. If it's a stupid simple fix, that's great. I already tried the clean option in the framework, unchecked the Framework box in NMM, then replaced the files with the updated version (I updated from a really old version apparently) and it isn't working.

My FNIS is also the latest and greatest version, so if that happens to be the issue and I need to bump it back, I can do that too.

Thank you for your reply.

I'm having a really weird issue with SL Framework. The download I acquired is 1.59C, but it's showing the ESM as being 1.59B, and constantly telling me upon loading that I haven't run FNIS.

Which I have run. Several times. I've deleted the SL Framework and uninstalled things, tried new saves, nothing seems to be functioning properly anymore. It's not the messages that are annoying, either, it's the fact that NONE of the animations seem to be playing.

Can anyone offer some help? If I need to completely delete everything SL Framework related and reinstall, that's fine. If it's a stupid simple fix, that's great. I already tried the clean option in the framework, unchecked the Framework box in NMM, then replaced the files with the updated version (I updated from a really old version apparently) and it isn't working.

My FNIS is also the latest and greatest version, so if that happens to be the issue and I need to bump it back, I can do that too.

Thank you for your reply.

Nexus Mod Manager (NMM)? Turn off it's dumb-ass default option to not include "readme" files, that option leaves out the critical file needed to allow FNIS to find the new animations a mod provides.

Not using NMM? Copy and paste the text from the output window in FNIS so we can see what results you are getting, it's likely you have an error you have not recognized and fixed.

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.0 ...
Reading FNIS V5.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.3  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 16 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
ERROR(2022): PCEA patch ticked, but PCEA is not installed

FNIS output in spoiler.

Like I said, my sexlab framework in NMM is registering as "1.59b" not "c" which is odd.

I decided to completely wipe all of my Skyrim related files and start over from the beginning, this because there were some CTD issues caused by mods that I had installed previously that I wanted to ensure were gone for good. Starting from a base install, I shouldn't have any issues. However, if I do, I'll make sure to let you know as specifically as possible what the problem is over in tech support.

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.3  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

16 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

ERROR(2022): PCEA patch ticked, but PCEA is not installed

FNIS output in spoiler.

Like I said, my sexlab framework in NMM is registering as "1.59b" not "c" which is odd.

Next time post the WHOLE text when asked for but you got lucky. Read the LAST LINE of what you posted. Notice the word ERROR? That's significant, the rest of the note says you checked the PCEA option when you don't have PCEA installed. Turn off that option and try again.

If FNIS ends with an error then you do not have the animations added. You have to pay attention to the results from FNIS.

This is my FNIS result after reinstalling everything:

FNIS Behavior V5.2   3/2/2015 1:09:22 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...

17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Create Creature Behaviors ...

mt_behavior usage: 18.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)
 1958 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

This is good right? I have Sanguine's Debauchery, Sexlab Framework, Zazanimations, Devious practically everything, Captured dreams, Sexlab aroused installed. I see no errors. I think the problem was I had a very old version of SLFramework and the more up to date versions were having issues (or I'm just terrible at uninstalling them which is likely the case here).

This is my FNIS result after reinstalling everything:

FNIS Behavior V5.2   3/2/2015 1:09:22 AM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...

17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Create Creature Behaviors ...

mt_behavior usage: 18.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)

1958 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

This is good right? I have Sanguine's Debauchery, Sexlab Framework, Zazanimations, Devious practically everything, Captured dreams, Sexlab aroused installed. I see no errors. I think the problem was I had a very old version of SLFramework and the more up to date versions were having issues (or I'm just terrible at uninstalling them which is likely the case here).

That looks right this time.

Is there any chance of offering a version of SexLab that doesn't include rape animations or creature animations, please? I know lots of people here seem to love these animations, but they personally creep me out. Worse, I can delete all of the above animations, and the message "SexLab Creature Animations installed" still pops up every time I start a new game, and there doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of this message. I can delete all of the relevant creature files from the SexLab package and the message still pops up. Deleting the only two scripts that seem related to creatures, sslCreatureAnimationDefaults and sslCreatureAnimationSlots, simply results in SexLab not starting. The message is rather disconcerting, and it also means that I can't start a new game of Skyrim with my wife around in case I creep her out. (What am I supposed to say? "Don't worry hun, I deleted the bestiality") If you're unwilling to offer a version that doesn't include bestiality or rape animations, is there a way to at least modify the script to stop claiming that they're installed when they've been deleted?

Thanks!

Is there any chance of offering a version of SexLab that doesn't include rape animations or creature animations, please? I know lots of people here seem to love these animations, but they personally creep me out. Worse, I can delete all of the above animations, and the message "SexLab Creature Animations installed" still pops up every time I start a new game, and there doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of this message. I can delete all of the relevant creature files from the SexLab package and the message still pops up. Deleting the only two scripts that seem related to creatures, sslCreatureAnimationDefaults and sslCreatureAnimationSlots, simply results in SexLab not starting. The message is rather disconcerting, and it also means that I can't start a new game of Skyrim with my wife around in case I creep her out. (What am I supposed to say? "Don't worry hun, I deleted the bestiality") If you're unwilling to offer a version that doesn't include bestiality or rape animations, is there a way to at least modify the script to stop claiming that they're installed when they've been deleted?

Thanks!

Uninstall the Creature Pack from the FNIS mod and all the creature sex will go away. You have been looking in the WRONG place.

Uninstall the Creature Pack from the FNIS mod and all the creature sex will go away. You have been looking in the WRONG place.

The Creature Pack isn't installed (and the message seems to be from SexLab in any case). The message "SexLab Creature Animations installed" continues popping up on every new game, despite the lack of any actual creature animations (or mods implementing them) or the FNIS Creature Pack. Just to be sure I deleted SexLab and FNIS entirely along with all the files that FNIS created (in my MO overwrite folder), reinstalled SexLab and pure FNIS (without the creature pack), deleted all of the creature/rape animations in SexLab, then ran FNIS, and the message persists. I'm just hoping for either a version without creature and rape animations, or at least a modified script that doesn't show the message if it's not true. (If it always displays no matter if they're installed or not, why display it? The message does imply that the creature animations were installed separately, or at least not deleted.)

FNIS Behavior V5.2   3/03/15 1:06:01 PM

Skeleton female: XPMS2 (115 bones)   male: XPMS2 (115 bones)

Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.2 ...

Creature Pack not installed

813 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

There is "Restrict aggressive Animations" and "Allow Creature Animations" in Sexlab Animation Setting MCM, use it!

"SexLab Creature Animations installed" will still popup but you will not get to see the animation.

The animations won't show up unless you install mods that have such content anyway. 

There is "Restrict aggressive Animations" and "Allow Creature Animations" in Sexlab Animation Setting MCM, use it!

"SexLab Creature Animations installed" will still popup but you will not get to see the animation.

The animations won't show up unless you install mods that have such content anyway. 

The popup is what I was asking about, as I already deleted the animations. I'm not worried about seeing the animations, I just don't particularly want "SexLab Creature Animations installed" popping up whenever I start a new game, (when they aren't installed), is all. It shouldn't be a hard thing to fix.

The popup is what I was asking about, as I already deleted the animations. I'm not worried about seeing the animations, I just don't particularly want "SexLab Creature Animations installed" popping up whenever I start a new game, (when they aren't installed), is all. It shouldn't be a hard thing to fix.

OK, I hunted down the message. Here's how you get rid of it:

Delete the Debug.Notification line at almost the end of the sslCreatureAnimationSlots and the message will go away. It should look like "Debug.Notification("$SSL_NotifyCreatureAnimationInstall"). Recompile that script and the message will be gone.

OR

Edit the Sexlab_ENGLISH.txt file in the Interface\Translations folder and find the text SSL_NotifyCreatureAnimationInstall, edit the message to something innocuous.  Remember that there is a TAB character between the Key and the text (easiest if you take care not to delete it while editing the message) and you must use an editor that recognizes the proper Unicode text and doesn't just save it as ordinary ASCII coding. NotePad++ is a good free editor that will handle that issue.   This option is probably simpler to accomplish if you aren't set up to compile Papyrus scripts and alter mods.

OK, I hunted down the message. Here's how you get rid of it:

Delete the Debug.Notification line at almost the end of the sslCreatureAnimationSlots and the message will go away. It should look like "Debug.Notification("$SSL_NotifyCreatureAnimationInstall"). Recompile that script and the message will be gone.

OR

Edit the Sexlab_ENGLISH.txt file in the Interface\Translations folder and find the text SSL_NotifyCreatureAnimationInstall, edit the message to something innocuous.  Remember that there is a TAB character between the Key and the text (easiest if you take care not to delete it while editing the message) and you must use an editor that recognizes the proper Unicode text and doesn't just save it as ordinary ASCII coding. NotePad++ is a good free editor that will handle that issue.   This option is probably simpler to accomplish if you aren't set up to compile Papyrus scripts and alter mods.

Thank you kindly for your help, and for pointing me in the right direction! That did the trick.

okay, so i have a problem. First of all, I have some mods that trigger the sex animation, but the sex animations don't actually trigger till a long time has passed. And even then the characters involved dont line up. If I open up the console it says the animation has started...but it hasnt. This wouldn't be a problem but it seems it also might cause problems for the mods that trigger these events such as sanguines debauchery or devious devices. Also, i dont think this has anything to do with your framework but after animations if a item is supposed to be equipped, like a chastity belt for devices, they dont get equipped. Here is my load order, I tried to pair everything similar together. GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Update.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ArmedttTeeth.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
lpbards.esp=1
quest_pitfighter.esp=1
theeyesofbeauty.esp=1
levelingmerchantswallets.esp=1
walk.esp=1
spellpack3.esp=1
marriable serana.esp=1
explosivechickens.esp=1
quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp=1
friendlybrynjolf.esp=1
the paarthurnax dilemma.esp=1
mxvanillavampirefacefix.esp=1
purewaters.esp=1
xpdummy.esp=1
skyrim new and improved music & main theme.esp=1
lycans_vs_vampires_sp0.esp=1
betterfemalesbybella.esp=1
betterfemalesbybellalessmakeup2.esp=1
sneak redesigned.esp=1
spellpack4.esp=1
armored-horses.esp=1
dragonboneebonsteel.esp=1
bloodskal blade improved.esp=1
prvti_heavyarmory.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Equipping Overhaul.esp=1
Better Vampires ML.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Vampire Eyes Fix.esp=1
fs_swordandshield.esp=1
perfect legionnaire - troops re-equipment.esp=1
BlackSacramentDBReplacer.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
LostLongSwords.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
SoS - The Dungeons.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
black mage armor.esp=1
TakeNotes.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
WarrensPlayerHome.esp=1
BlackSacramentArmor.esp=1

okay, so i have a problem. First of all, I have some mods that trigger the sex animation, but the sex animations don't actually trigger till a long time has passed. And even then the characters involved dont line up. If I open up the console it says the animation has started...but it hasnt. This wouldn't be a problem but it seems it also might cause problems for the mods that trigger these events such as sanguines debauchery or devious devices. Also, i dont think this has anything to do with your framework but after animations if a item is supposed to be equipped, like a chastity belt for devices, they dont get equipped. Here is my load order, I tried to pair everything similar together. GameMode=Skyrim

Sounds like you have a script overload going on. You need to enable the Papyrus log and see what's blowing up.

But, start here with these:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-before-posting/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32980-important-post-your-debug-logs-your-load-order-is-a-useless-waste-of-everybodies-time/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33468-how-i-can-tell-you-didnt-actually-read-the-faq-in-other-words-read-the-fucking-pinned-threads/

can someone advanced here in scripting look at this script i've made. This fails in the compile with a lot of issues i dont understand at all.

Scriptname Sacrifice_adult extends ObjectReference

{this is the adult script}
; this is the script

SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto

Event OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)
if akActionRef == Game.GetPlayer()
EndIf

if ((akActionRef as Actor).GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1)
function Solofunfemale ()
actor[] sexActors = new actor[0]
sexActor[0]
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
anims = Sexlab.PickAnimationByActors()
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)

endFunction
EndIf

if ((akActionRef as Actor).GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0)
function Solofunmale ()
actor[] sexActors = new actor[1]
sexActor[1]
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
EndFunction
EndIf

EndEvent

can someone advanced here in scripting look at this script i've made. This fails in the compile with a lot of issues i dont understand at all

Use [ code ] and [ /code ] (sans the extra spaces) to surround your code so it will keep the formatting that makes it readable.

What I see is that you have tried to place functions inside IF statements and that is simply not allowed. You can CALL functions from IF statements but you can't code the function there.

; this is the script

if akActionRef == Game.GetPlayer()  ;  Why the hell is this check being done?  Is the ENDIF out of place?
                                        ;  Was this whole event supposed to only happen to the player?
    EndIf                               ;  If so then this line should be just before the Endevent

Solofunfemale()
    EndIf

Solofunmale()
    EndIf
EndEvent

function Solofunmale ()
    sexActor[1]
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims
EndFunction

sexActor[0]
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims
endFunction

This is more likely to work than what you tried.

can someone advanced here in scripting look at this script i've made. This fails in the compile with a lot of issues i dont understand at all

Use [ code ] and [ /code ] (sans the extra spaces) to surround your code so it will keep the formatting that makes it readable.

What I see is that you have tried to place functions inside IF statements and that is simply not allowed. You can CALL functions from IF statements but you can't code the function there.

; this is the script

if akActionRef == Game.GetPlayer()  ;  Why the hell is this check being done?  Is the ENDIF out of place?
                                        ;  Was this whole event supposed to only happen to the player?
    EndIf                               ;  If so then this line should be just before the Endevent

Solofunfemale()
    EndIf

Solofunmale()
    EndIf
EndEvent

function Solofunmale ()
    sexActor[1]
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims
EndFunction

sexActor[0]
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims
endFunction

This is more likely to work than what you tried.

this script was supposed to going to start a solo(mastubation) animation for the player. the part i still dont understand is the sexActor[0/1] part, is this like actor number one or supposed to say the gender of the character in which the female is 1 and male 0 so its got to be reversed.?

thanks for helping me out here as im still learning this scripting. didnt knew you amy not make a function inside a if.

could have know though as i wasnt allowed in PHP too.

EDIT: with your code i get this compile error : (28,33): arrays must be between 1 and 128 elements in size

compilation failed.
EDIT 2: Do you know a way maybe how to make a CaveGSecretDoor open when an altar of molag is used?
(caveGsecretdoor functions the same way as a portculis i suppose but it wont work as activator as it's not coded to be activator)