Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Since the newest version the Reset Animation Registry function does not seem to work correctly on my installation. After using it, two messages appear:

-Successfully installed character animations

-Successfully installed creature animations

But the third message, Animation Registry successfully reset, only appears after either saving and reloading or manually deactivating an animation. I waited severel minutes without doing those two options, and the message did not appear. I repeated this process several times, always the same. The animations seem to work, but still its strange ...

What the key 'O' should to do ? If it should cycle through animations, then it's not working. I started animation through animations editor, and then press 'O', and it restarted current animation from beginning instead of switching to next animation.

Edited by andrelo1

And about squished fingers, something like that: 

post-44251-0-23246700-1381842242.jpg

I have tested almost all sexlab animations and what I have found (marked '-' have this issue, marked '+' have no issue):

Missionary                  +
Rough Missionary            -
Arrok Missionary            -
Arrok Leg Up Fuck           +
Zyn Missonary               +
AP Bed Missionary           -
AP Holding Leg Up Fuck      -
AP Leg Up Fuck              -
Doggy Style                 +
Rough Behind                -
Rough Doggy Style           -
Arrok DoggyStyle            -
Arrock Rape                 +
Zyn DoggyStyle              +
DI DoggyStyle               +
Ap DoggyStyle               -
Reverse Cowgirl             +
Arrok Cowgirl               -
Arrok Reverse Cowgirl       -
AP Cowgirl                  -
Sideway Fuck                +
Arrok Sideway Fuck          -
AP Shoulder                 -
Hugging Fuck                +
Standing Fuck               -
Arrok Hugfuck               -
Arrok Standing Fuck         -
AP Standing                 -
Zyn Rough Standing          +
Arrok Anal                  +
AP Anal                     -
AP Face Down Anal           -
Arrok Blowjob               -
Arrok 69                    -
DI Blowjob                  +
AP Blowjob                  -
AP Kneeling Blowjob         -
AP Standing Blowjob         -
AP Handjob                  -
AP Skull Fuck               -
Boobjob                     +
Arrok Boobjob               -
AP Boobjob                  -
Arrok Foreplay              -
Arrok Sitting Foreplay      -
Arrok Standing Foreplay     -
Bleagh Footjob              +
Bleagh Female Masturbation  +
AP Female Masturbation      -
Arrok Male Masturbation     not tested
Tribadizm                   +
Arrok Lesbian               -
Zen Lesbian                 +
Zyn Licking                 +
AP Fisting                  -
Arrock Devils Threeway      -
Arrok Tricycle              -
Zyn Double Penetration      +
Zyn Fem Dom                 +
Zyn Gay Fourway             not tested
DI Forced Threesome         +

37 of 61 animations have fingers issue.

I have tested (not all combinations, only selectively):

- with different bodies (Vanila, UNP, CBBE, SeveNBase)

- with different sceletons (Vanila, XPMS, XPMSE 1.93, XPMSE 2.06 )

- with different hand meshes (Vanila, better hand meshes)

Issue still there with any options.

I have opened animation files in NifScope and there I see that some (not all) finger's phalanx are shorter by 1,37862 on both hands, although not all phalanx are squashed, this leads to all fingers become squished in game. What caused such deformation I dont know.

My conclusion that this is only animation files bug and it's need to be fixed somehow. I have no expirience in editing of animations yet.

Also hkxcmd ultil shows 'non-uniform scaling' warning not only for fingers nodes. This mean that not only fingers can be deformed.

Since the newest version the Reset Animation Registry function does not seem to work correctly on my installation. After using it, two messages appear:

But the third message, Animation Registry successfully reset, only appears after either saving and reloading or manually deactivating an animation. I waited severel minutes without doing those two options, and the message did not appear. I repeated this process several times, always the same. The animations seem to work, but still its strange ...

This has happened to me quite a long time and usually I'll get the last message when I go to the MCM menu, open the SexLab and then exit MCM without changing anything. Doesn't seem to cause any problems though.

How do I select multiple targets for the 3 way stuff in the animation editior? Pressing N on another character still only makes it so one is targeted.

I suppose you can't select more then one target with animation editor. Try mod SexLab MatchMaker

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

It's not allow select exact animation, but you can select animation you want in sexlab preferences and deselect others.

This has happened to me quite a long time and usually I'll get the last message when I go to the MCM menu, open the SexLab and then exit MCM without changing anything. Doesn't seem to cause any problems though.

A few versions ago the registry resetting stuff all switched to being done in menu, which is why you should see it saying "please wait.." or something to that effect in place of the "click here" after it finishes it'll reset back to click here and display the popup. The popup will only show up if you're in the MCM however.

If you're paranoid about it not actually working, enable the debug mode from that same menu and you can watch the registry install process happen live with the console open.

Well hello everyone,

After weeks of gloating over how people were getting ctd's after they updated to 1.59b, and my install working perfectly, the Anti-Gloat Gods have punished me with the same problem as a lot of others seem to have. I probably should have sacrificed a virgin to them, but you try finding a virgin in this day and age!

Anyway, as I have seen in the thread before, for no apparent reason, I too have been getting ctd's when a sex act starts. Looking at the papyrus log (attached below of the new install), the last line is the (in)famous adjustmentprofile. After the ctd's started happening, I have followed all the steps in the troubleshooting guide, but nothing works. So I disabled everything SexLab and currently only have Sexlab 1.59b and Matchmaker installed. Once I casts the spells and, due to my bastard adorable husband walking out the door before the magic effect wore off, I walked after him and the masturbation animation worked (a small YAY moment). Then I cast the spell again (making sure dear hubby was tied to the bed so he couldn't run off), but this time when the act was supposed to start, I again had a CTD <_<. So I dunno what to do anymore. I am kinda attached to my hubby, so I don't want to divorce him for not being able to fulfill his spousal duties. So please help? Below are log and LOOTified loadorder. If more info is needed, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Well hello everyone,

After weeks of gloating over how people were getting ctd's after they updated to 1.59b, and my install working perfectly, the Anti-Gloat Gods have punished me with the same problem as a lot of others seem to have. I probably should have sacrificed a virgin to them, but you try finding a virgin in this day and age!

Anyway, as I have seen in the thread before, for no apparent reason, I too have been getting ctd's when a sex act starts. Looking at the papyrus log (attached below of the new install), the last line is the (in)famous adjustmentprofile. After the ctd's started happening, I have followed all the steps in the troubleshooting guide, but nothing works. So I disabled everything SexLab and currently only have Sexlab 1.59b and Matchmaker installed. Once I casts the spells and, due to my bastard adorable husband walking out the door before the magic effect wore off, I walked after him and the masturbation animation worked (a small YAY moment). Then I cast the spell again (making sure dear hubby was tied to the bed so he couldn't run off), but this time when the act was supposed to start, I again had a CTD <_<. So I dunno what to do anymore. I am kinda attached to my hubby, so I don't want to divorce him for not being able to fulfill his spousal duties. So please help? Below are log and LOOTified loadorder. If more info is needed, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159b-updated-0915/?p=930968

and

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159b-updated-0915/?p=931665

Well hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Try following steps:

1. Run GenerateFNISforUsers and update FNIS Behavior.

2. Load your save.

3. Create new save.

4. Exit game and Start again(not sure that needed).

5. Load new save.

Hi Ashal *bows in reference*,

Yah, I am an idiot... I read the wrong post you referred to.

Anyway, here is more idiocy: the post says "So basically, if anyone wants to give this a go, you'd need to delete any AnimationProfile_(1-5).json files you have in Data/SKSE/plugins/SexLab (and in whatever mod manager you use - backup first if you want to) and then put the empty ones in there instead."

Problem is... I have no such folder? In my Steam folder I have data/SKSE/plugins. So does this mean I make a folder "Sexlab" there and put the json files there? Also, I use MO. Do I put the files in the Sexlab or the SKSE folder (creating a plugins/SexLab folder to put the json files in?

Sorry for being so um... unsavvy. And thanks for your help so far.

If you use MO they profiles should be in one of two folders:

• ModOrganizer/overwrite/skse/plugins/SexLab
  • ModOrganizer/mods/<Your SexLab Framework Folder>/skse/plugins/SexLab

If you have it in both then delete the ones in overwrite and set the empty profiles in SexLab's MO folder.

There should be NO skyrim/data/skse/plugins/SexLab folder when using ModOrganizer.

When the SexLab sperm textures are applied at the end of an animation, they also appear on both cheeks and on the neck of my char, as you can see in the screenshot below. I'm not 100% sure if this is a SexLab related issue to be honest, but I have no idea what else it could be. Any ideas?

post-102569-0-03271000-1411595488.jpg

PS. The body mesh is UNPB Redux 2.5.2 and the texture is UNP default. I've tried several other UNPB versions but they didn't make any difference. A texture made for the body really shouldn't appear on the face. I'm a bit puzzled on this issue.

*sigh* Yes, it is me again. I am still getting the CTD when starting a sex act with MatchMaker. So either I am doing something wrong or the emptye Json-file fix doesn't work for me.

Here is what I did:

I downloaded the zipfile with the empty Json files in it. I use MO, so I went to the MO folders, then the Sexlab folder, the skse/ plugin folder and since there was no plugin/sexlab folder, I made one and then dropped the empty json files in that folder. I also made a "mod" in MO with the files in it (as per suggestion of the poster). I then ran LOOT and FNIS (just in case) and started Skyrim. I waited a few minutes RL to let any scripts load. Then finally I cast the spells on my hubby and me. This time we lined up for the animation (didn't get that far before) and... CTD.

I then started Skyrim with the "mod" disabled, set my animation profile to #2 (as per suggestion of poster), waited a few minutes and... CTD. I repeated this action with all 5 profiles in the MCM, but it all ended in a CTD. I have checked every other mod I use for animationprofiles, but there were none. The overwrite folder didn't have any either. So basically... I dunno. What am I doing wrong?

Below is my papyrus.0 and PapyrusDev. All papyrus logs are exactly the same, so I am just posting the 0 one.

friends, how does one disable female crying animation after getting raeped ?

To my knowledge there are only two mods which do this, one is the Hentai Creatures mod which does crying after being "trained" but has a MCM switch to disable the after-sex effects and SexlabUtil where to enable such an effect you had to deliberately set it up.

If it isn't one of those two then remove the mod you installed which added it or ask in the help for that mod if its possible to disable it. It is NOT part of the Framework so asking here is not correct.

I have tested almost all sexlab animations and what I have found (marked '-' have this issue, marked '+' have no issue):

I have opened animation files in NifScope and there I see that some (not all) finger's phalanx are shorter by 1,37862 on both hands, although not all phalanx are squashed, this leads to all fingers become squished in game. What caused such deformation I dont know.

My conclusion that this is only animation files bug and it's need to be fixed somehow. I have no expirience in editing of animations yet.

Also hkxcmd ultil shows 'non-uniform scaling' warning not only for fingers nodes. This mean that not only fingers can be deformed.

Doesn't seem like a Sexlab problem. I checked my  game and didn't see it, what Hand mods are you using, I use these:

Feminine Hands CBBE UNP at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

HN66s Hands and Nails for CBBE UNP SeveNbase Vanilla at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

friends, how does one disable female crying animation after getting raeped ?

To my knowledge there are only two mods which do this, one is the Hentai Creatures mod which does crying after being "trained" but has a MCM switch to disable the after-sex effects and SexlabUtil where to enable such an effect you had to deliberately set it up.

If it isn't one of those two then remove the mod you installed which added it or ask in the help for that mod if its possible to disable it. It is NOT part of the Framework so asking here is not correct.

ok thanks friends

thought its base mechanic of framework

only tried hentai creature

Doesn't seem like a Sexlab problem. I checked my  game and didn't see it, what Hand mods are you using, I use these:

Feminine Hands CBBE UNP at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

HN66s Hands and Nails for CBBE UNP SeveNbase Vanilla at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

This is my screens:

with Feminine Hands CBBE UNP

ifNDVLa.jpg

with HN66s Hands

mUtvy3D.jpg

I use clean new installation of Skyrim with few amount of mods(only necessary for sexlab) to exclude influence of other mods, this save is at start of the game in Helgen Keep.

I have used following mods:

1. SkyUI.
  2. FNIS 5.1.1 with creature pack.
  3. Double Cursor Fix.
  4. DIMONIZED UNP female body.
  5. SG Female Textures Renewal.
  6. SexLabFramework.v159b.
  7. SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7.
  8. Feminine Hands or HN66s Hands.

My load order: 

o5a2vB9.png

Can you post your screenshots of hands during Arrok Cowgirl animation, which I used for my screens ? Will be better if your screen will be catched at first stages of animation, because I have noticed that on last stages bug is absent for one of the actors.

*sigh* Yes, it is me again. I am still getting the CTD when starting a sex act with MatchMaker. So either I am doing something wrong or the emptye Json-file fix doesn't work for me.

Here is what I did:

I downloaded the zipfile with the empty Json files in it. I use MO, so I went to the MO folders, then the Sexlab folder, the skse/ plugin folder and since there was no plugin/sexlab folder, I made one and then dropped the empty json files in that folder. I also made a "mod" in MO with the files in it (as per suggestion of the poster). I then ran LOOT and FNIS (just in case) and started Skyrim. I waited a few minutes RL to let any scripts load. Then finally I cast the spells on my hubby and me. This time we lined up for the animation (didn't get that far before) and... CTD.

I then started Skyrim with the "mod" disabled, set my animation profile to #2 (as per suggestion of poster), waited a few minutes and... CTD. I repeated this action with all 5 profiles in the MCM, but it all ended in a CTD. I have checked every other mod I use for animationprofiles, but there were none. The overwrite folder didn't have any either. So basically... I dunno. What am I doing wrong?

Below is my papyrus.0 and PapyrusDev. All papyrus logs are exactly the same, so I am just posting the 0 one.

Hi, Vachnic. Sorry it's not working for you. I should say that I have started getting crashes again myself, but not nearly as often as I used to, so the "empty profiles" idea obviously isn't the definitive answer. I've been ill for a few days otherwise I would have reported back a bit sooner. The next time I get a crash I'll upload the logs for it again in the hope something else comes to light.

Unfortuantely with the newest update, SL screws with Immersive first person view. Before the update, during animations when I activate IFPV, it appears now that whereever I look, my character will turn WHILE the animation is playing, thus resulting in my charcter humping air while the one I'm screwing is...obviously getting affected by it.

Hi, Vachnic. Sorry it's not working for you. I should say that I have started getting crashes again myself, but not nearly as often as I used to, so the "empty profiles" idea obviously isn't the definitive answer. I've been ill for a few days otherwise I would have reported back a bit sooner. The next time I get a crash I'll upload the logs for it again in the hope something else comes to light.

thank you for try. I appreciate that and nobody is blaming you. You did your best and I'm very thankful to you.

I just wonder what is causing interval CTDs before sex animations? It looks like there is some kind of  "counter" in the SL's script that triggers them after a while. :) (jocking of course)

Why I think that fingers issue is animation bug - lets see how skeleton looks in NifScope before and after loading animation:

Before 

DascEBI.png

After 

fASs081.png

One bone on the left hand became shorter. On the right hand all is worse - there are three bones became shorter:

K8J4xnz.png

And how it looks in 3ds Max, before and after loading animation:

Before

K6ZWAJ4.png

After

iWvkL21.png