19 hours ago, Leadaire said:

sure I do this. Last version SE game, all requirements are installing, because I use it's for another mods before, I install only new for whorecraftsuch as custom skill and iWant Widgets

Ok well first, the latest version of SE is officially the AE version of the game. It's possible that this mod is not AE compatible. Also, since you're running the game in Russian, it's also possible that the mod being only in English can cause that problem as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2022 at 8:41 AM, Jgoftl said:

Ok well first, the latest version of SE is officially the AE version of the game. It's possible that this mod is not AE compatible. Also, since you're running the game in Russian, it's also possible that the mod being only in English can cause that problem as well.

Last version of SSE is a 1.5.10 if I don't make a mistake in number. AE is a another game such as like LE, SE and AE. What lines I need to translate by xTranslator or SSEdit to prove that issue?

On 3/23/2022 at 5:37 AM, Leadaire said:

Last version of SSE is a 1.5.10 if I don't make a mistake in number. AE is a another game such as like LE, SE and AE. What lines I need to translate by xTranslator or SSEdit to prove that issue?

Actually, AE is just the most up-to-date version of SE. 1.5.97 is the latest version of SE pre-AE Update. I wouldn't know which lines you'd have to translate. The best I can suggest is to message the mod author and ask them. Also, if people want to run this mod, don't upgrade to AE. Two requirements are incompatible with the AE dll update.

Edited by Jgoftl
  • 1 month later...
On 6/7/2021 at 5:37 AM, KronosTheSkunkButt said:

Solved, something broke my DLL Plugin Loader, a re-install of that and a re-install of NetScriptFramework was required

Oh my god thank you so freaking much!!! I spent so much time trying to figure out what i was doing wrong when all i had to do was reinstall DLL plugin loader.

• 3 weeks later...

If you have Skyrim version 1.6.x (after AE update), the skill tree does not work with Custom Skills Framework - this mod depends on .NET Script Framework, which is not compatible with SSE 1.6.x and allegedly won't be updated to it, ever. And as Custom Skill Framework was not updated since 2020 either, I doubt it will be fixed to work around the issue.

It does however work with Minimalistic Custom Skills Menu for AE, though it's more fiddly and none of the perks outside the branches starting with "Steeled" and "Charm" are selectable. Not sure if that issue is between WhoreCraft and the skill menu, or on my end.

47 minutes ago, Arkus said:

If you have Skyrim version 1.6.x (after AE update), the skill tree does not work with Custom Skills Framework - this mod depends on .NET Script Framework, which is not compatible with SSE 1.6.x and allegedly won't be updated to it, ever. And as Custom Skill Framework was not updated since 2020 either, I doubt it will be fixed to work around the issue.

It does however work with Minimalistic Custom Skills Menu for AE, though it's more fiddly and none of the perks outside the branches starting with "Steeled" and "Charm" are selectable. Not sure if that issue is between WhoreCraft and the skill menu, or on my end.

I don't think this mod is going to get updated either, so all a moot point. I've just leanrt to live without it

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, FluffyFlomS said:

The effect of lubed throat is way too strong, can someone please explain how i can fix that?

Its set to decrease shout time by 2000% instead of the intended 20%. Open the mod in xEdit, find WC - Lubed Throat under spells, change the magnitude from 20.0 to .20. Here's my edit that does this and deletes the unused placeholder perks from the perk tree.

Whorecraft.esp

Edited by bakedpugtatoes
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone use this mod with latest AE Skyrim? It seems like it's partially working, partially not really. I'm getting achievements, getting WhoreCraft points but I'm not gaining perk points nor experience. Neither with Experience integration nor without it (experience mod itself works fine because I'm getting in-mod exp points from reading books for example). Does this mod require like LOTS of sex to do anything with experience or is it just broken on latest version of game?...

Edited by Lapsio