WhoreCraft SSE

View File

WhoreCraft is an attempt at balancing and to allow for new and fun ways to progress when playing LL mods. To this end it provides an overarching way to tie SexLab into the RPG mechanics of Skyrim. This mod is as lightweight and modular as i can make it and tries to give agency to the user whereever possible. It should be compatible with any other mods.

Good day LL!

To achieve the above WhoreCraft provides modular options so you can choose whichever feature you want.

1. Integrating SexLab with level progression

2. Allowing progression in the craft by providing a perk tree.

3. Providing starting optionals to make for a more realistic whore.

4. Adding achievements as animated on screen pop-ups

General Gameplay

As a whole this will make the games combat much harder because you will level through SexLab events and level quicker than you can increase your skills. In particular if you use stuff like defeat, SL survival or just avoid combat by whoring yourself out/being enslaved. It will thusly (sort of) eliminate the need for combat mods as to reduce script stress in combat situations.

It will provide a sense of progression that is not tied to an MCM menu and allow low level characters some reprieve from harsh stamina punishments. The perk tree is designed to facilitate or support a number of playstyles that incorporate SexLab, while the achievements are meant to encourage exploration or just a fun surprise.

It does well with mods that impose restrictions on your character such as SL survival, Slaverun or Devious Devices/Devious Lore and allows to balance around consensual and non-consensual events in order to continue leveling fast but also prevent a runaway level effect.

1. Integrating SexLab into level progression

With Experience Mod:

In essence the Experience mod decouples skill gain from level progression. When your skills level up, your character won't. Experience records other events such as discovering locations, slain enemies or completing quests to advance the players level.

WhoreCraft will allow you to gain experience for every SexLab event the player is involved in. This will enable level progression for non-combat playthroughs and also when the player uses sex to defeat enemies. It also allows to either gain no experience or lose experience if the player is the victim in a SexLab event and also weigh experience gain by a couple of other factors.

Hard dependency for integration with Experience: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17751/

Without Experience Mod:

Player can also choose to gain a skill increase for every SexLab event he takes part in instead of Experience integration. Skill increases will be granted in either Speech, Pickpocket, Lockpicking, Alchemy or Restoration and can not exceed skill level 100.

2. Providing a perk tree

Allows for purchase of perks via standard perk points. Open via MCM hotkey or lesser power. As is the theme with WhoreCraft the tree is also of a modular nature.

It consists of three branches and a base. Each branch is meant to provide an interactive element to a particular playstyle (or, of course, support however you want to play).

Branch 1 - Serial Whore

This centers around Go With The Flow (GWTF) which gives a 5-minute buff everytime the player has sex. GWTF can be improved by the surrounding Prowess perks.

Oral/Anal/Vaginal Prowess are each triggered by having sex with the corresponding animation tag. Each have their own effect they add to GWTF for a duration of 3 minutes. Gaining the effect of one the Prowess perks refreshes the duration of all other active Prowess buffs. GWTF also provides gold for every consensual encounter and the amount of pay is based on the number of active Prowess buffs and the used animation tag. The gold amount can be changed via MCM to allow the user to fit it into every type of custom economy.

Branch 2 - Freedom Fighter

Meant to enable a weak adventurer type playstyle. If the player is the victim in an encounter and within 10 seconds enters combat gain the Meltdown buff for 30 seconds. Meltdown is designed to allow for unlimited aggression in combat and get revenge on whatever got the best of you. It will buff damage values and provide a big increase to the players health pool so you can straight up charge at the enemy. Here you will also find some Lockpicking or Sneak buffs in order to get around (and stay free).

Branch 3 - The Saiyan

Is for players who weaponize SexLab events and centers around Berserk. Firstly it buffs the player at the start of an aggressive encounter and provides increased Speed and Damage after the fact. Berserk like Meltdown is a multi-tiered perk.

In Total

The tree contains 19 fully working perks which require 25 perk points to unlock. I have taken the liberty to already include a few additional locked perks, which will be implemented at a later date. Though in my opinion the core functioniality is in a good spot.

Hard dependency for the visualized perk tree: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41780

Looking for someone who can provide a .nif file that replaces the perk tree background with one the framework can use (credit where credit is due). I suck with visual stuff.

3. Modifiying starting skills/stats and balancing

Being a whore but starting with a decent ability to wield two handed weapons? Yeah, no. WhoreCraft will allow you to whorify your skills.

All skills except Speech (20), Pickpocket (15), Lockpicking (15), Restoration (5) and Alchemy (5) will be set to 1.

This does not account for any racial bonus and those will be overwritten.

You can also modify your starting stats (whimsify me in MCM) by -20 Health and -40 Magicka/Stamina (though if you have survival use that one)

I've tried to include the important variables in MCM and to allow for user manipulation. You can get an overview of the smaller tweaks available from the provided screenshots at the top.

If you have an idea of a feature that could benefit from MCM integration, tell me and i will try to make it happen.

4. Adding achievements

WhoreCraft adds at total of 84 achievements. 42 are unique and have no tiers. The remaining 7 achievements have 6 tiers.

The achievements are animated on screen pop-ups. There is a .gif in the screenshot section. They also come with sound effects.

The tiered perks can be viewed in MCM, There you will see information on how to get them and your progress to the next tier.

I wanted the hidden achievements to happen organically when playing. While not hard to earn they are scattered around the world. Once a hidden achievement has been earned it will be added to the pertaining MCM page.

Special thanks go to the LL admins for granting me permission to use the logo and to DaemonPrime for making the framework to add UI elements without flash. The framework is plug and play install wise and has only SkyUI as requirement.

For the on screen achievements get the framework here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36457

Installation & Updating:

Just install with your mod manager. Make sure to check dependencies.

If the perk tree is not showing then the framework is not setup right (hint binkw64, pre loading).

In new games it would be safest to configure via MCM after SexLab is installed.

Due to its nature i suggest starting a new game but it should work fine on any character.

When updating make a note of your current skill level then enter the following into the console:

stopquest WhoreCraftInit

startquest WhoreCraftInit

This will re-initialize the mod, though sadly by updating already counted stats will be reset (except for SexCount) and Skill Level will also be reset.

set WhoreCraftFemale_SkillLevel to amount

This will restore your previous level, where amount is the level you had previously.

Then go into MCM and reconfigure your settings

Lastly make a hardsave and reload

Console:

set WhoreCraftFemale_Tree to 1 will show the skill tree

set WhoreCraftFemale_SkillLevel to 1-100 will adjust the skill level

Conflicts:

Nothing yet.

If any feature is not working for you and you suspect a conflict, disable it and let me know.

Uninstall?
I don't know. Disabling everything in MCM will render it basically inert.

If you absolutely must you can try fallrim tools until i get an uninstall routine in. But you know the drill, it's very much use at your own risk.

Bugs?

Yeah probably. I've done a decent amount of testing but am just one person. Report a bug and i will do my best to get rid of it.

Oldrim?

1.3.1 was reported working with a simple resave of the plugin in CK. If anyone wants to convert and upload it, go ahead.

Future plans?

High priority:

include an update routine to save stats and achievements (promise it's the next thing i do)

Med priority:

Finish the last couple of perks, but the tree is in a good spot right now (i think).

Low priority:

Create a plugin that contains and empty perk tree that can be used to add your own custom trees.

Add the perk tree branches to MCM so people without the framework can use them

Use iWant Widgets to create custom on-screen achievement popups related to SexLab and WhoreCraft stats

Create a small amount of STD's

So enough BS. Go be a good... or bad slave and take the LL Experience to the next level (yeah, sorry couldn't help myself).

To people who know papyrus:

Always looking for a way to get rid of the ConsoleUtil dependency (player.advlevel amount).

License

If at any point i do not respond within a reasonable amount of time: Consider this up for adoption. This mod is a thank you to the LL community. As such it should stay here.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/31/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SexLab, ConsoleUtil
  • Regular Edition Compatible

is the decoupling of xp a requirement to get sexlab to grant xp for level? not a fan of decoupling skills from level especially if your playing the game with sexlab and difficulty increasing mods that add additional enemy's, sometime you just cant sleep your way through things and when your skills are capped to level it makes being a able to kill enemy's almost impossible, also mods like live another life can put you in places with enemy's up to 20 levels higher than you and sometimes greater depending on other mods installed.

otherwise love the idea of the mod seems like it should just be a thing

8 minutes ago, sissykat said:

Also for the perk trees there have been ones totally disconnected from the skills menu like in Frostfall or Legacy of the Dragonborn, could do something like that here.

I don't play with needs mods but i'm aware of how it's done in LOTD. I will have a look at frostfall and yes, for the future implementing something like that is certainly on the table.

4 hours ago, Zellgarith said:

is the decoupling of xp a requirement to get sexlab to grant xp for level? not a fan of decoupling skills from level especially if your playing the game with sexlab and difficulty increasing mods that add additional enemy's, sometime you just cant sleep your way through things and when your skills are capped to level it makes being a able to kill enemy's almost impossible, also mods like live another life can put you in places with enemy's up to 20 levels higher than you and sometimes greater depending on other mods installed.

For now it is. At least without randomly increasing skills i don't see any other way to do this. But you are probably right, even if its kind of awkward to gain a skill increase from SL events it should be an option for people who want it. It's written down :)

5 hours ago, sailanamai said:

This looks very interesting. I have it downloaded now and will check it out for my own game but will probably not add another dependency right now.

Why not? If it works it sounds like it might be just the thing that puts your mod over the top.

On another note I have been using experience along with the experience slider mod to limit the advancement of sexlab characters. The normal advancement leveled characters to fast. Good choice.

3 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Why not? If it works it sounds like it might be just the thing that puts your mod over the top.

On another note I have been using experience along with the experience slider mod to limit the advancement of sexlab characters. The normal advancement leveled characters to fast. Good choice.

Getting rid of ConsoleUtil dependency and letting users balance the calculations themself via MCM integration is on the very of top of my list right now. Which, far as i can tell requires a near complete rewrite. So for now i want this to be as plug and play as it can be.

I have some ideas about making it into something bigger and a visualized perk tree will hopefully be a part of that at some point. If my own testing process determines the perk framework as stable and without major bugs i will feel more confident to include it.

15 hours ago, Zellgarith said:

Done.

4 hours ago, sailanamai said:

Done.

woot now if only i can get it to work, tested yesterday and it was not rewarding xp for sexlab events but all other parts of your mod were working will try it again today

it might be a skill leveling xp issue with succubus heart as that mod also grants xp for sex but it handles it within its own mcm menu and changes how leveling is handled in the game, so it might be a conflict between the 2 mods

11 hours ago, Zellgarith said:

it might be a skill leveling xp issue with succubus heart as that mod also grants xp for sex but it handles it within its own mcm menu and changes how leveling is handled in the game, so it might be a conflict between the 2 mods

Sounds like it. Did you do some testing? When i have time i will try and look into this.

did some testing and its still not working I'm not going to go through the time and effort to fix it to many mods running and my current mod list is stable with 352 active mods so doing the 1 at a time when I'm just trying to play is not really gonna happen for me, but there are very few mods in my load order that affect xp gains other than succubus heart the rest increase difficulty which normally affects xp by adding more enemy's to kill thus level but im fairly certain its an issue with sh because it is the only one that grants xp handling in mcm with sexlab acts, I did try running survival which also has xp gain for sexlab acts and it does work with succubus heart so it might not be a conflict with your mod but maybe with its dependency from the nexus and how it handles interactions. sh and survival both handle the xp gain in mcm menu.

if you could remove the dependency or maybe use a mcm for the handling of the xp gain that could then be applied to "level" the character, don't know how feasible that would be. 

I like the sound of what you have planned out already, but I have to ask:

There are 2(+) mods here on LL that similar progressions (but they aren't as focused like you intend for this mod in your description). I'll put the links and my description in a spoiler as to not clog the thread. 

Spoiler

One is Sexlab Survival (SE), which integrates a Sex Experience alongside Sexlab Separate Orgasms. With those 2 mods together, the character gains sex experience as per the amount of times they have sex with specific races. combined with Sexlab Separate Orgasms, you gain EXP each time the NPC orgasms.

The second mod is Succubus Skill Loss(and Gain) alongside Sexlab Separate Orgasms. Each time you complete a sex scene and cause an NPC to orgasm above the SLSO enjoyment cap, you gain skill progression toward any perk specified in the MCM (so it could be 1handed, 2handed, pickpocket, etc...) However, when used alongside other supported mods, rape based animations will make you lose skill progression....
they all play nice with each other already. They also achieve a similar "exp based nsfw playthrough" on their own.

I don't mean to bring this up to discourage your work. From what I've read, you intend to streamline this all in one nice place. So that's really cool, but I'm curious as to how exactly this mod will work out if the playstyle is the same.

I do hope yours works well with recognizing prostitution, and the custom perk tree sounds awesome. Looking forward to seeing this develop. I also hope you consider SLSO integration further, because that mod actually adds a lot of control to the actual animation scenes.

The TL;DR version of what's in the spoiler:

SLSO + Succubus Skill Loss + Sexlab Survival offer a someone worthwhile exp based sexlab progression. Your mod sounds like it will streamline things and add a sex specific perk tree that users can specialize into. That sounds really promising. I hope it's friendly with TDF/Radiant Prostitution or similar mods, and SLSO as well. Thanks for sharing your work, I'm excited to continue following. :)

4 hours ago, Zellgarith said:

did some testing and its still not working I'm not going to go through the time and effort to fix it to many mods running and my current mod list is stable with 352 active mods so doing the 1 at a time when I'm just trying to play is not really gonna happen for me, but there are very few mods in my load order that affect xp gains other than succubus heart the rest increase difficulty which normally affects xp by adding more enemy's to kill thus level but im fairly certain its an issue with sh because it is the only one that grants xp handling in mcm with sexlab acts, I did try running survival which also has xp gain for sexlab acts and it does work with succubus heart so it might not be a conflict with your mod but maybe with its dependency from the nexus and how it handles interactions. sh and survival both handle the xp gain in mcm menu.

if you could remove the dependency or maybe use a mcm for the handling of the xp gain that could then be applied to "level" the character, don't know how feasible that would be. 

I'll add SH as possible incompatability. SL survival is also in my modlist but i have the xp feature turned off, so thats pretty easy for me to test. When i have the time i'll try and see what's going on there.

4 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

The TL;DR version of what's in the spoiler:

SLSO + Succubus Skill Loss + Sexlab Survival offer a someone worthwhile exp based sexlab progression. Your mod sounds like it will streamline things and add a sex specific perk tree that users can specialize into. That sounds really promising. I hope it's friendly with TDF/Radiant Prostitution or similar mods, and SLSO as well. Thanks for sharing your work, I'm excited to continue following. :)

Thanks! I'm not really sure how to answer that though. I have built a modlist for myself that i finished polishing over the last couple of weeks. SL survival is in there but i didn't like the xp feature. For some reason i decided against using SLSO and Succubus Skill Loss i probably missed because of it's name :) Ups. Though i might have never started this if i didn't miss it.

So i decided to create a solution for myself and when it worked pretty well decided to share it here as a kind of thank you to the community.

I hadn't coded in years and when i started looking into papyrus that old bug came back. What i'm trying to say is, i guess see where it goes? I don't have a huge roadmap or something like that.

That being said the skilltree is coming along nicely, though i noticed i really suck at coming up with perks.

2021-04-02_23-04.png

8 hours ago, zato770 said:

How do I open the skill tree?
I have the test skilltree working, but I cant find this skilltree

Have you downloaded the correct version (1.1.0)? Then you can open the skilltree by either sleeping anywhere or typing "set whorecraft_tree to 1" into the console. For the tree to show after sleeping you must have a perk available. Sorry the description was unlcear in that regard.

Just in case if anybody had problems like me to get either this mods skilltree or the exampletree from the custom skilltree mod working. Please make sure the DLL Plugin Loader is installed correctly. Its readme says that you have to manually rename the binkw64.dll in your skyrim se folder (where the skyrimse.exe is) to binkw64_.dll and then copy its own bink64.dll there. So you have binkw64.dll (210 kb) and binkw64_.dll (292 kb) in your skyrim folder. Otherwise the plugin for the custom skilltree will not be loaded.

This is a very interesting mod conceptually.  I'm not quite ready for the download yet as I'm still futzing around with where I want my game to be before I try anything like this, but I'll definitely follow and am curious where development goes.

One tech question - and this is more towards Experience than strictly your mod:  How does the Experience side work with the set.av commands for things like getting 100 Smithing/perks that so many players do as to gain access to a lot of  sexy armors/weapons other mods bring in from the baseline?  Will the cap override hard-coded perks/cheats or will those recipes still be craftable?

One thing I'm a bit concerned with though is integrating this with combat.  Most sex mods based on combat are built on Defeat, and honestly, gaining power based on sexual encounters would basically come from raping NPC's, or being the victim.  Neither of those really make sense for this mod, though.  While optional dialogue sex is an option for clearing some encounters, it makes no sense for creatures, and we also suffer from the lack of compatibility of nemesis and creature animations to make things worse.  This leads me into the next question:

Do you have any ideas for enabling gameplay that may not be as follower-focused?  Followers are really hard to balance because they often end up either really OP or horribly underwhelming, making the game more or less a healing simulator.  If the game had no beasts and way more humanoids, dialogue sex could be massively expanded upon to lead to better integration, but I'm concerned for overall game playability without having to constantly enable/disable mods for a few different saves.  Sometimes I like my DragonSlut to get drunk and gangbanged by the locals, other times she's less fallable and actually goes out to explore the world in high heels and bikini armor and win a few fights.

If there are mods which really solve these problems, that's wonderful, and being unaware of them myself, I'd only suggest linking them in the OP, but it's important to be wary of soft dependencies if say, dialogue sex needs a creature framework that isolates all nemesis users.

It is possible to get creature animations and still benefit from CGO with nemesis. It basically boils down to using both Fnis and nemesis, each for diferent animations. I think i did this by running fnis then copypasting "animationdatasinglefile" and animationsetdatasinglefile" from data/mashes folder to an outside folder. Then running Nemesis and pasting the files back and overwriting. I admit i did this month ago and didn't touch it out of fear i F it up again so my  explanation above may not be exactlty correct.  The gist of it is making nemesis responsible for animations that need it and run all the rest with fnis.

I have not had a chance to try the latest iteration of your mod but on leveling the wording remains the same in that  the character level goes up rather quickly as in the original game and that you have limited the perk system to stem becoming to powerful. I have been doing it with the Experience mod and the Experience Multipliers sliders MCM mod by making leveling slow down instead and also adding hitpoints to beginning characters. The Skyrim leveling system is way to fast for this type of play through. We needed a system that allowed for experience and perks for Sexlab accomplishments. I played your original system and it leveled up way to fast. Maybe add feature or MCM that allows for adjusting the leveling and leave the perks advancement alone. I believe you are going the opposite direction you need to in order to accomplish your goal. Just my 2 cents.

27 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

Just my 2 cents.

You are right of course. I consider it more proof of concept at the moment rather than actual balancing. Given that everyone of us essentially plays different games, balancing around that is impossible. It can only be achieved via MCM and letting users manipulate some of the variables themself. It's certainly something i plan to add but it's a while off.

Based on your input i will (in the next update) allow users to manipulate experience gain multipliers via console commands, aka "set expgainmult to 0.7" to reduce XP gained by 30%. It's not the same as the MCM but it's a decent enough compromise for now.