On 4/28/2021 at 8:09 AM, sailanamai said:

I wanted to come back and apologize to anyone who is waiting for further updates and thank everyone for the kind words i've recieved. I took a break since above i overreacted (a bit). I still think the user in question is an idiot but that shouldn't have triggered me. Sadly it has killed the momentum so to speak and i've gone back to just (finally) playing some. Obviously i'll leave the file up but it will be provided as is for the foreseeable future.

I think the mod mostly achieves what i set out to do and hope that you enjoy playing with it.

Thank you for taking the time to make this mod, I'm sorry you've lost your motivation due to an entitled user. Hopefully you'll get some mojo back and decide to work on it again because I would love to at least see those placeholders in the skill tree be filled in. Speaking of which what would you like for the background? Is it just the outline of the wolf and moon youd like to replace with something more appropriate? Can the position of the perks be rearranged by you if you had another outline to work with?

13 hours ago, Zellgarith said:

mod is good after extended use it works fantastically. 1 minor complaint is about the perk tree not the implementation of it or anything but its focus on the male gender could we get it affecting both sex's instead of just males? 

Thank you :) Back then i thought it would be a good idea to have 1 tree for each gender. Which is a good idea, but i should've made a neutral tree first and then change it once the other tree was done. I still hope to finish the mod someday, hopefully the next time i can get some time off from work :)

5 hours ago, audhol said:

Thank you for taking the time to make this mod, I'm sorry you've lost your motivation due to an entitled user. Hopefully you'll get some mojo back and decide to work on it again because I would love to at least see those placeholders in the skill tree be filled in. Speaking of which what would you like for the background? Is it just the outline of the wolf and moon youd like to replace with something more appropriate? Can the position of the perks be rearranged by you if you had another outline to work with?

Thank you :) I'm working on something else right now. I now think it's best to release stuff that is way more finished and polished. I figured it would be nice to get some input about stuff while in active feature development, but i'm not so sure anymore. I do hope the motivation to continue this comes back.

For the background i'm really open to anything. As long as it's not cheesy (anime girls or so). The author of the perk framework said it's best to edit the existing .nif file because then the base positions stay untouched. The framework is kind of particular about positioning and it took a while to get it into half way decent positions (it's not as fluid to navigate with just keyboard as i'd like). Part of that is because the author has made the x-axis start with 0 from the right, which is alien for me and is more annoying than it sounds ?. Skyrim itself also navigates from perk to perk on a position relative basis and has (far as i can tell) no regard at all for the connections.

If you make a replacement i'd be happy to include it here directly and credit you. You could also release it on your own as an add-on, which i would then include as a link in the description (i'd be happy to show you how it would have to be made, aside from making the acutal .nif because i have no idea about that), or if you are inclined you can make your own fork of the mod and upload it here on LL.

It looks like a fun mod but i cant make it work with CK for oldrim ?

Is that someone who has achieved it can upload an oldrim version ? That would be really cool.

12 minutes ago, sepak92587 said:

It looks like a fun mod but i cant make it work with CK for oldrim ?

Is that someone who has achieved it can upload an oldrim version ? That would be really cool.

I have never tried it with oldrim. I also don't have it installed. 1.3.1 was reported working (though some slugishness in the initial mcm setup) with a resave in CK. Could be that 1.4 does not work (maybe needs conversion of .dds files), i don't know. From what i gathered around the net scripting is unchanged between SE and LE so that wouldn't need converting. SKSE functions (i'm guessing) are probably the same too and shouldn't need conversion.

On 5/5/2021 at 1:35 PM, sailanamai said:

I have never tried it with oldrim. I also don't have it installed. 1.3.1 was reported working (though some slugishness in the initial mcm setup) with a resave in CK. Could be that 1.4 does not work (maybe needs conversion of .dds files), i don't know. From what i gathered around the net scripting is unchanged between SE and LE so that wouldn't need converting. SKSE functions (i'm guessing) are probably the same too and shouldn't need conversion.

I'm running1.4 on Oldrim - only thing that doesn't appear is the perk tree as that requires a 64 bit app - didn't want to mess around so haven't tried to sort that out.

Here's my converted esp.

Whorecraft.esp

On 5/3/2021 at 9:54 PM, Zellgarith said:

mod is good after extended use it works fantastically. 1 minor complaint is about the perk tree not the implementation of it or anything but its focus on the male gender could we get it affecting both sex's instead of just males? 

Wait... what?  I was thinking this must be a mod for a female PC but this makes it sound as if it is for a male PC.  Did I understand that correctly?

1 hour ago, tch65721 said:

Wait... what?  I was thinking this must be a mod for a female PC but this makes it sound as if it is for a male PC.  Did I understand that correctly?

It is for female characters :) The perk tree has some stuff like: gain better prices with males, which is what was meant.

Hi, can't open the perk tree on SSE. Tried the lesser power and the hotkey. Anything I could be doing wrong? I followed Ayli's guide for SE.

Edit: Realised I need the Custom Skills Framework, works fine now!

Thanks for the mod, really enjoying it so far

6 hours ago, darpar said:

Hi, can't open the perk tree on SSE. Tried the lesser power and the hotkey. Anything I could be doing wrong? I followed Ayli's guide for SE.

Edit: Realised I need the Custom Skills Framework, works fine now!

Thanks for the mod, really enjoying it so far

I'm glad you got it working, I'm having issues too trying to get the tree to show up. I tried installing the framework but it didn't fix it for me. :(

It's a fantastic concept for a nympho character, I'm excited to get it working! Was there anything else anybody else did to get the tree to appear? (lesser powers/hotkeys don't seem to work)

1 hour ago, vaporeondream said:

Sorry I should also add using the init command or setting the tree to 1 didn't seem to help either, just so it's more clear. It doesn't disregard the commands, but also nothing seems to happen.

Dont worry about it. The tree not showing up usually means the framework isn't working.  Did you try the optional demo tree that comes with the framework? That would help narrow down the cause. If i had to guess i'd put my money on the pre-loader not being present/working right. Because it's a pre-loader it also needs to be installed manually. Please try and see if that solves the issue:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10546

On 5/9/2021 at 4:17 AM, sailanamai said:

Dont worry about it. The tree not showing up usually means the framework isn't working.  Did you try the optional demo tree that comes with the framework? That would help narrow down the cause. If i had to guess i'd put my money on the pre-loader not being present/working right. Because it's a pre-loader it also needs to be installed manually. Please try and see if that solves the issue:

Oof thank you for linking me the pre-loader, not only did I forget that but I forgot to install net script framework in the first place, which explains a lot of other things! Thanks for the support, I'm glad everything is working now haha.

I don't know if it has been asked, but could you add a slider for masturbation exp too? Like, a flat amount that could go either minus, 0, or positive.

Need it for SL Adventures, would make it easier than i wish xd

Awesome mod btw!

On 5/9/2021 at 1:17 AM, sailanamai said:

this always gets me because ill have it working for a while then ill validate my gamefiles and have to do this plugin step again lol Thanks I was scratching my head as to why the visual tree was not popping up lol :D

16 hours ago, ciaolv said:

I don't know if it has been asked, but could you add a slider for masturbation exp too? Like, a flat amount that could go either minus, 0, or positive.

Need it for SL Adventures, would make it easier than i wish xd

Awesome mod btw!

Thanks :) Mod is not in active development at the moment. So, not right now, sorry.

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

There might be a misunderstanding here. Unless the Stats Manipulator is vastly more powerful than i'm assuming. While the mod is hooked into SL so to speak all but 1 of the stats are generated internally. If the manipulator can't modify user defined variables (in essence can modify anything) it sadly won't be of help.

On 5/12/2021 at 10:15 AM, sailanamai said:

There might be a misunderstanding here. Unless the Stats Manipulator is vastly more powerful than i'm assuming. While the mod is hooked into SL so to speak all but 1 of the stats are generated internally. If the manipulator can't modify user defined variables (in essence can modify anything) it sadly won't be of help.

The mod can change your SL skills (Foreplay, Oral, Anal, Vaginal) as well as the number of partners the character has had (Male, Female, Creature), how many times they've masturbated, and how many times they've raped or been raped.

22 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

The mod can change your SL skills (Foreplay, Oral, Anal, Vaginal) as well as the number of partners the character has had (Male, Female, Creature), how many times they've masturbated, and how many times they've raped or been raped.

Just had a quick look at it. Since it doesn't come with a .dll file and thusly does what it does through normal papyrus functions (i.e. it is hooked into the SexLab quest and hooks into SL via papyrus properties) there is no way it can restore the stats from this mod. These are stats (except for SexCount) that it generates itself. A mod could be made to do the same but using the Stats Manipulator (without changing the code) won't work, sorry.