On 2/3/2024 at 11:49 AM, Lapsio said:

Does anyone use this mod with latest AE Skyrim? It seems like it's partially working, partially not really. I'm getting achievements, getting WhoreCraft points but I'm not gaining perk points nor experience. Neither with Experience integration nor without it (experience mod itself works fine because I'm getting in-mod exp points from reading books for example). Does this mod require like LOTS of sex to do anything with experience or is it just broken on latest version of game?...

i m into the same issue. seems exp and achievements both work well.but the perk tree is not working, even though it was showed in the custom skill tree menu. i can't open it.

don't know how to handle it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/11/2024 at 10:20 PM, om11nous said:

i m into the same issue. seems exp and achievements both work well.but the perk tree is not working, even though it was showed in the custom skill tree menu. i can't open it.

don't know how to handle it

I can't even get the custom tree to show up. Yes, it's enabled, and the hotkey is set, but it just opens the default skill tree when I press the designated button.

In fairness, I did make a critical error: I installed CSF *after* I started my new save, about 1.5 gameplay hours in, when I realized I had forgotten to re-enable it after some prior testing.

Edited by keitel66

Can't get the skill tree to work, or the hotkey.

-edit-

Nevermind, ignore me being stupid. had wrong version of custom skills framework installed.

BTW, can you throw up a link to ConsoleUtil SSE NG on the front page? It appears to still be compatible. (I might list both anyways)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/76649

Edited by keitel66