How does this mod interact with the experience.ini file from Experience?

Typically I configure experience.ini fairly heavily for my games. I'm looking to add Whorecraft to my next game (in fact, it'll probably be central to the playthrough :) ) and am wondering if the experience part of that mod is reflected in the experience.ini, if it over writes it, if it ignores it, or something else?

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to put this out there in case anyone else is going thru what i did. I was sure I had everything right, all the hard requirements and the requirements for them as well but i just could not get the WhoreCraft skill tree to show up. Long story short is that while i was so concerned with getting all of the dependencies for Custom skills Framework i had forgotten to actually install it. So for anyone having a problem, the problem could just be you. Like it was for me...

50 minutes ago, jonbob89 said:

I just want to put this out there in case anyone else is going thru what i did. I was sure I had everything right, all the hard requirements and the requirements for them as well but i just could not get the WhoreCraft skill tree to show up. Long story short is that while i was so concerned with getting all of the dependencies for Custom skills Framework i had forgotten to actually install it. So for anyone having a problem, the problem could just be you. Like it was for me...

Thanks so much: you are a lifesaver.
For those looking for a list of all the dependants, they are as follows: SKSE, SexLab, ConsoleUtil, Custom Skills Framework (and it's dependents).

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod, but it's incompatible with Sleep to level up (duh) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32357
Can I suggest an addition to Freedom Fighter branch named "Righteous rage/Vendetta"?  Something about making your mind focus on traumatic events in the past and carefully planning revenge on them, making specific enemies in certain range around last assailant very susceptible to your damage. A bit different approach than Meltdown.

Edited by BreadDain
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 12:19 AM, Zellgarith said:

after typing in the console command it gives the xp, still no sl xp:{

did some more testing had to reinstall a few mods and now everything is working properly

I have the same problem. How did you exactly solve it?

So I have Experience installed but the mod does not recognize that and thus there is no skill increase. Everything else worked so far

Does anybody have an idea why this happens?

On 9/3/2021 at 11:52 AM, BigOnes69 said:

Install order and or load order.

Since Experience is one of the SKSE addons it doesn't even appear as a plugin in Loot and Vortex. Which install order do you recommend and although I haven't posted my own load order yet do you know of any conflicts? Like stuff that gets overseen when yous et everything up. I take it Whorecraft should be at the bottom of the load order.

I had to reinstall everything and then make sure I didn't miss anything. once that was done it just worked. so I either installed it incorrectly or missed a step. now this and succubus heart are 2 mods that are now firmly imbedded in my mod list. i think i also messed with the ini to enable combat and skill xp again but that was mostly due to harder difficulty balance mods that make some alternate start locations deathtraps. the dwarven ruin one in particular is really rough can take 15-20 min just to kill the first dwemer automaton right outside the door. 

I cant recommend this and succubus heart enough i know psq has some spells and a nice transformation part but the implementation of succubus heart is just fantastic and when working with whorecraft and the xp mod the 3 combine to create a almost perfect succubus/incubus playthrough

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Last response was in June, is this mod abandoned? 

Unfortunately, yes, although it is fully functional, except for minor flaws. For example, if you set the loss of experience during rape, the reset will not be by a given number, but to a fixed level. Well, a few perks have not been made. In any case, I use it without fail. In my opinion, even in this form, this is one of the best mods on LL.

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Kage777 said:

Sounds interesting. too bad it's abandoned for now. I'll still try it. Anyone know if it works with static skill leveling?

I'm not sure what you mean by "static skill levelling", but I use Whorecraft with the Experience mod which decouples skill levelling from Skyrim levels and it works fine.

6 minutes ago, Anunya said:

I'm not sure what you mean by "static skill levelling", but I use Whorecraft with the Experience mod which decouples skill levelling from Skyrim levels and it works fine.

This . It's interesting but yeah.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30410

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8889

Edited by Kage777

I had it working but after an issue today with "operation could not be completed". Fixed by downloading "https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44783" (clean menu plus) also verified integrity of the game and used the downgrade patcher again I eventually got the game working but I just noticed I can't open the perk menu for this mod anymore...

Any ideas on how I can figure out what broke it? Do I have to reinstall every mod that I had to download for it?

12 hours ago, agmoyer955 said:

I had it working but after an issue today with "operation could not be completed". Fixed by downloading "https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44783" (clean menu plus) also verified integrity of the game and used the downgrade patcher again I eventually got the game working but I just noticed I can't open the perk menu for this mod anymore...

Any ideas on how I can figure out what broke it? Do I have to reinstall every mod that I had to download for it?

I don't think it's playing nicely anymore...I actually just did this to test it, even swapped from the DLL sorter to engine fixes but nothing tickled it over. The engine fixes path requires its 2nd file which didn't seem to play nice with anything, so quickly bailed from that. I attempted the troubleshooting that DLL gives you (by creating a binkw64.log file next to the DLLs in the main folder and (as the DLL mod suggested) if it's blank, the the sorter isn't working right...and it was blank. So I think this one may not be working as intended at the moment.

14 hours ago, Clangeddon said:

I don't think it's playing nicely anymore...I actually just did this to test it, even swapped from the DLL sorter to engine fixes but nothing tickled it over. The engine fixes path requires its 2nd file which didn't seem to play nice with anything, so quickly bailed from that. I attempted the troubleshooting that DLL gives you (by creating a binkw64.log file next to the DLLs in the main folder and (as the DLL mod suggested) if it's blank, the the sorter isn't working right...and it was blank. So I think this one may not be working as intended at the moment.

That sucks, got to use it for a couple mins before this nonsense happened. Turned out that others on Steam had the same issue as I with just random "operation could not be completed". Really wish this game wouldn't have random problems like this.

Steam updated me to AE before I realized it was a thing.  I had to verify my game files in steam before the mod was able to successfully roll my files back to pre-AE.

Since then, I've been having issues getting the skill tree to load.

Skill tree requires Custom Skills Framework.

Custom Skills Framework requires .Net Script Framework.

.Net Script Framework requires DLL Plugin Loader.

I reinstalled the DLL Plugin Loader and now my Whorecraft skill tree pops up again:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10546?tab=description

11 minutes ago, dashipper said:

Steam updated me to AE before I realized it was a thing.  I had to verify my game files in steam before the mod was able to successfully roll my files back to pre-AE.

Since then, I've been having issues getting the skill tree to load.

Skill tree requires Custom Skills Framework.

Custom Skills Framework requires .Net Script Framework.

.Net Script Framework requires DLL Plugin Loader.

I reinstalled the DLL Plugin Loader and now my Whorecraft skill tree pops up again:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10546?tab=description

What files exactly should I be deleted to reinstall the DLL Plugin Loader? I thought about doing this before but didn't want to risk breaking things even more because I am a master at breaking my games when it comes to mods.

1 hour ago, agmoyer955 said:

What files exactly should I be deleted to reinstall the DLL Plugin Loader? I thought about doing this before but didn't want to risk breaking things even more because I am a master at breaking my games when it comes to mods.

I created a new folder in my Skyrim Special Edition folder and moved the existing Binkw64.dll into is just in case things didn't work.

Then I took the binkw64.dll from the DLL Plugin Loader mod and put it in my Skyrim Special Edition folder.