1 hour ago, dashipper said:

I created a new folder in my Skyrim Special Edition folder and moved the existing Binkw64.dll into is just in case things didn't work.

Then I took the binkw64.dll from the DLL Plugin Loader mod and put it in my Skyrim Special Edition folder.

Sadly it didn't work for me and since I don't get any error msg of any kind I have no way that I know of to figure out why the mod doesn't work anymore for me.

2 hours ago, agmoyer955 said:

Sadly it didn't work for me and since I don't get any error msg of any kind I have no way that I know of to figure out why the mod doesn't work anymore for me.

Should read the instructions on the DLL Plugin Loader mod and create the log file and see if it registers .net framework when you launch skyrim.  If it doesn't, then it's an issue with that mod.  If it does, then it's an issue somewhere else down the line.

13 hours ago, dashipper said:

Should read the instructions on the DLL Plugin Loader mod and create the log file and see if it registers .net framework when you launch skyrim.  If it doesn't, then it's an issue with that mod.  If it does, then it's an issue somewhere else down the line.

The log says...

skse64 plugin preloader - d3dx9_42
exe path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\SkyrimSE.exe
loaded into SkyrimSE.exe or SkyrimVR.exe, proxying SkyrimSE d3dx9_42 funcs and registering preload hook
success
hook triggered, loading skse plugins
found plugin "EngineFixes" for preloading
attempting to load found plugins
attempting to load "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\EngineFixes.dll"
loaded successfully and Initialize() called
loader finished

Going to guess since I don't see .net framework in the log that something went wrong?

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

It broke my version of the mod. Rolled it back and now it works fine. 

I figured I'd try this because mine stopped working few days ago but still nothing. At least this time net framework is telling me "Finished loading 0 plugins.". I have no idea how I even had this mod working in the first place anymore because so far nothing I've tried has fixed it. Even figured I'd try new character but nothing. The MCM is there but can't get perk menu to show.

21 minutes ago, agmoyer955 said:

I figured I'd try this because mine stopped working few days ago but still nothing. At least this time net framework is telling me "Finished loading 0 plugins.". I have no idea how I even had this mod working in the first place anymore because so far nothing I've tried has fixed it. Even figured I'd try new character but nothing. The MCM is there but can't get perk menu to show.

Did you roll back the .NET Script Framework mod to version 17? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294?tab=files

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 1:34 AM, Jgoftl said:

Found the culprit. The newer updates to Experience mod leave the settings for iXPQuestNone at 0 in the ini configuration file. You'll have to give it an actual numerical value to gain XP.

I haven't installed this mod yet while I'm rebuilding my list after my MO got corrupted, but want to use this mod.

Any suggestions on what this value should be set to?

On 2/23/2022 at 1:15 AM, VahzahVulom said:

hey... just wondering if this mod is still being worked on

Thanks

Doubtful. Haven't seen any sign from the mod author as to whether the long delay in any kind of update is due to working out the kinks, expanding it or if it's straight up abandoned.

Edited by Jgoftl
On 2/28/2022 at 2:23 PM, Jgoftl said:

Doubtful. Haven't seen any sign from the mod author as to whether the long delay in any kind of update is due to working out the kinds, expanding it or if it's straight up abandoned.

Likely abandoned.  I've had my eye on this file since it was released, and the author lost motivation to mod after the falling out with an earlier poster who was acting like a bit of a dick during early release.

I hope I'm wrong and they return because this is one of the best gameplay overhaul concepts I've seen on this site, but... he doesn't owe anything to anyone and the lack of interaction with the greater community since release is suggesting they're out of the scene.

Edited by KristyllLascivicious
7 hours ago, KristyllLascivicious said:

Likely abandoned.  I've had my eye on this file since it was released, and the author lost motivation to mod after the falling out with an earlier poster who was acting like a bit of a dick during early release.

I hope I'm wrong and they return because this is one of the best gameplay overhaul concepts I've seen on this site, but... he doesn't owe anything to anyone and the lack of interaction with the greater community since release is suggesting they're out of the scene.

That's sad because it has great promise as a mod, and the author was doing an excellent job with it.

After installing mod I have in skyrim perk tree (not in whorecraft perk tree) I have names of perks like "?????????". It looks like "skill name" smithing 21 - needed ???????? 25. I have russian Skyrim SE. Alo when I have progressing in Whorecraft the pop-up message looks like the same: whorecraft ?????????? 11 lvl ????????

On 3/6/2022 at 4:28 PM, Leadaire said:

After installing mod I have in skyrim perk tree (not in whorecraft perk tree) I have names of perks like "?????????". It looks like "skill name" smithing 21 - needed ???????? 25. I have russian Skyrim SE. Alo when I have progressing in Whorecraft the pop-up message looks like the same: whorecraft ?????????? 11 lvl ????????

Did you make sure to install all prerequisite mods? For this mod to properly work you need Experience Mod and its prerequisites (Address Library for SKSE Plugins, Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable and SKSE64), Custom Skills Framework and its prerequisites (.Net Script Framework) and iWant Widgets and its prerequisites (SkyUI). Then make sure you downloaded the correct verion of the mods for the game version you're running (i.e. SE downloads are for version 1.5.97 and earlier, AE is for version 1.6xx and higher).

Edited by Jgoftl
13 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Did you make sure to install all prerequisite mods? For this mod to properly work you need Experience Mod and its prerequisites (Address Library for SKSE Plugins, Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable and SKSE64), Custom Skills Framework and its prerequisites (.Net Script Framework) and iWant Widgets and its prerequisites (SkyUI). Then make sure you downloaded the correct verion of the mods for the game version you're running (i.e. SE downloads are for version 1.5.97 and earlier, AE is for version 1.6xx and higher).

sure I do this. Last version SE game, all requirements are installing, because I use it's for another mods before, I install only new for whorecraftsuch as custom skill and iWant Widgets