It's a UI problem, not a problem with the actual function when it comes to Vortex's anti-conflict.

As to Particularly bad outfit fits, Silver Shroud Gear really doesn't agree with the particular head I've chosen for my player, while the body is properly bodysliding, the Hat and Glasses (the glasses being unique to the mod, the had perhaps just being the normal hat model) sit FAR too low:Badoutfit.jpg.047c580c438f50e8416a1328f44bff70.jpg

The Hat isn't too bad, a different angle of how it sits and it'd probably be fine and less I shouldn't be able to see right now, but the sunglasses are literally sticking out of her cheeks.

1 hour ago, Questiondeca said:

It's a UI problem, not a problem with the actual function when it comes to Vortex's anti-conflict.

As to Particularly bad outfit fits

Anything that comes from mods will NOT fit the FF4 races unless it explicitly says it supports them (something that will require a patch and which AFAIK no other mod does so far). Doesn't matter if they use vanilla meshes/filepaths, they will still still be missing the required plugin data edits.

I was looking at a mod earlier to allow you to trigger the kill animations on unaware enemies (this one for those interested) and one of the comments mentioned it didn't work on the the characters replaced by the custom race they used, which reminded me I haven't seen any of the sync kill animations since I installed FFO4. It looks like they (and a few other animations) have conditions to them that specifically target humans/ghouls, so they won't activate on the FFO races.

It seems to be easy enough to add the necessary conditions with FO4Edit, so if the patch I'm working on for that mod+some vanilla animations works okay I'll post it here for you to take a look at.

Edit: Everything seems to be working alright so far, so here's the edited base game animations. All I've done is copy the lines that mention the human race and change them to each of the FFO races, add the "or" condition where applicable so it works on them OR humans, and place them in the right order. I was originally going to just put up the combined patch but there were so few animations like this that it wasn't too much bother to just make a separate one to put up here.

FFO animation patch.esp

Edited by SAshura
4 hours ago, SAshura said:

I was looking at a mod earlier to allow you to trigger the kill animations on unaware enemies (this one for those interested) and one of the comments mentioned it didn't work on the the characters replaced by the custom race they used, which reminded me I haven't seen any of the sync kill animations since I installed FFO4. It looks like they (and a few other animations) have conditions to them that specifically target humans/ghouls, so they won't activate on the FFO races.

It seems to be easy enough to add the necessary conditions with FO4Edit, so if the patch I'm working on for that mod+some vanilla animations works okay I'll post it here for you to take a look at.

Edit: Everything seems to be working alright so far, so here's the edited base game animations. All I've done is copy the lines that mention the human race and change them to each of the FFO races, add the "or" condition where applicable so it works on them OR humans, and place them in the right order. I was originally going to just put up the combined patch but there were so few animations like this that it wasn't too much bother to just make a separate one to put up here.

FFO animation patch.esp 12.67 kB · 0 downloads

does your patch require the mod you mentioned or no?

6 minutes ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

does your patch require the mod you mentioned or no?

No, just the base game and the main file for Furry Fallout. I didn't make the NPC file a requirement because most of the animations can potentially be used on the player (I vaguely remember having a bash sync kill used on me back when the game first came out), but you probably wouldn't see much effect without it.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Is there any reason not to make those animation edits directly in the main FFO file? Cuz if not I'll just fold them in.

It should be fine. I only tested a few of them but since I made basically the same change to all of them they should all work..

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it you could probably delete the snekdog condition from the stimpak animations (1st/3rd person & PA 1st/3rd person) since only the player can be one (NPC versions are still considered to be the ghoul race, which is already covered) and AFAIK only they can use stimpacks on NPCs in the "bleedout" state.

Edited by SAshura

Gawd I spent all freaking day yesterday on a nifly bug. Tried to export the feral ghoul body and got a CTD down in the nifly code and it took forever to figure out what was wrong because if I didn't run it from blender I didn't see the bug. Finally found it, then had to do tests to trigger it, then could do the fixes--one in nifly to not crash and burn on bad data and another in pynifly to not pass in bad data. But that's done so it's good.

Now I'm working on feral ghouls and various other things related to the AAF animations. Ferals are working except I only have one texture and shape--need to do a bunch of variants to match what's in vanilla. 

6 hours ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

sexual harassment has been working for me so far

That right? tbh now that you mention it, it did work for me once upon a time. I'm not sure why it semi-stopped. I'll have to try looking into it.

EDIT :: Nope, still can't figure it out. I have no idea what's going wrong. :(

EDIT2 :: I think it's because I have an alternate start mod, and haven't gone through the vault and received the tape from Codsworth yet?

Edited by 1337DragonWolf
3 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

That right? tbh now that you mention it, it did work for me once upon a time. I'm not sure why it semi-stopped. I'll have to try looking into it.

EDIT :: Nope, still can't figure it out. I have no idea what's going wrong. :(

EDIT2 :: I think it's because I have an alternate start mod, and haven't gone through the vault and received the tape from Codsworth yet?

In the beginning, "Sexual Harassment" worked completely.  Later, this mod stopped working with furry NPCs and only works with human NPCs. BadDog had to change something when upgrading to a newer version. Unfortunately, I did not notice from which version of FFO this mod stopped working.

I haven't changed anything about the races that I recall. I have a little more work to do on the core mod then I'll have a look at what's keeping sexytimes from happening. I have MCG loaded and it 90% works. (Occasionally I get a message about "X and Y did something together" but no animation, which I'm guessing just means I don't have all the right packs loaded.)

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I haven't changed anything about the races that I recall. I have a little more work to do on the core mod then I'll have a look at what's keeping sexytimes from happening. I have MCG loaded and it 90% works. (Occasionally I get a message about "X and Y did something together" but no animation, which I'm guessing just means I don't have all the right packs loaded.)

I just reference this.

17 minutes ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

how do you have otters in the commonwealth? they're supposed to be far harbor only

I made a little mistake, the head looked like an otter, but the tail of a lion, yet it is a lioness. in any case, someone I have invisible, reinstalling the file and downloading an older version did not lead to anything. 95% npc all normally see them, and some for some reason are completely invisible 

I have the feral ghouls basically done. Ignored the glowing dipshits for now because I can't be arsed. 

So I'm looking at what's left. I need to redo the kids--make sure their seams and textures are right and make sure they're TAGGED AS KIDS. That last might require making a Child variant of all the races, which is a very minor PITA at this point, since I'm not changing the races anymore.

After that, cleanup?

• DiMA head based on Anubis
  • Furry babies of the different races
  • More furrified clutter: impaled bodies etc.
  • More furrified art, magazines, billboards
  • Fix the supermutant weenies. Make more color varants.
  • Various cleanup to all races--horse noses can't be morphed right now, female deer hands, etc
  • Working meat caps on the supermutants
  • Figure out the synth mechanism that lets bits of the outside shell be blasted off and make it work on Amelia
  • I have a list of bugs to fix

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I have the feral ghouls basically done. Ignored the glowing dipshits for now because I can't be arsed. 

So I'm looking at what's left. I need to redo the kids--make sure their seams and textures are right and make sure they're TAGGED AS KIDS. That last might require making a Child variant of all the races, which is a very minor PITA at this point, since I'm not changing the races anymore.

After that, cleanup?

• DiMA head based on Anubis
  • Furry babies of the different races
  • More furrified clutter: impaled bodies etc.
  • More furrified art, magazines, billboards
  • Fix the supermutant weenies. Make more color varants.
  • Various cleanup to all races--horse noses can't be morphed right now, female deer hands, etc
  • Working meat caps on the supermutants
  • Figure out the synth mechanism that lets bits of the outside shell be blasted off and make it work on Amelia
  • I have a list of bugs to fix

i thought that supermutants were all females horribly mutated?

20 minutes ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

i thought that supermutants were all females horribly mutated?

...what?

Lore says Supermutants are former humans that have been exposed to FEV and mutated as a result. One of the many things FEV does is render them sterile and cause sexual organs and characteristics to disappear, so males and females end up looking exactly the same and having no (external) sexual organs whatsoever. Chances are this is ultimately just a handwave to explain why all Supermutants in the games use the exact same meshes and textures and have no variation on that aspect at all, but it's still the lore. I'm guessing you read or heard some version of that explanation and that's what lead you to that weird take, lol.

Beth (lewd) game modding being what it is, all Supermutants are presumed to be male and given dicks by default, because how else can they gangrape your Vault Slut without them, aimirite? So BD just rolled with that and gave them dongs as well.

Honestly I'm kinda curious on what a female version of the current furrified SM character models would look like so if BD wants to make female versions as well that'd be interesting, but otherwise I just assumed they would all remain male and schlong-ed, lol.