7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Pretty sure you can just take all his armor from him, can't you? Of course you still have to listen to the fucker.

I assume he works like other vanilla companions so any equipped Body slot items don't show up on his inventory so you can't unequip them through there, you can only equip a different Body slot piece (which makes the latter invisible again but makes the original outfit visible and so on)

@bland2 target him in the console and use the "inv" command, then find the entry that has " -- Worn" next to it (which should be his outfit) and use the "unequipitem (item ID)" command to make him undress.

You can also just use the "unequipall" command right away instead but I don't know if he has other nonplayable items equipped that might cause issues if removed like that.

Just to let you know that I really dig this mod ! Furry horniness aside, it gives the game a Blacksad feeling that works really nicely, the kind of universe that I love !

Got some minor "bugs", such as Piper still being human, and Strong having his mutant face over the furry body (maybe due to conflict with other mods), but I'm having so much fun so far ! 

Thanks a lot for the hard work !

Edited by cavafly01
52 minutes ago, cavafly01 said:

Just to let you know that I really dig this mod ! Furry horniness aside, it gives the game a Blacksad feeling that works really nicely, the kind of universe that I love !

Got some minor "bugs", such as Piper still being human, and Strong having his mutant face over the furry body (maybe due to conflict with other mods), but I'm having so much fun so far ! 

Thanks a lot for the hard work !

Try move this mod at the bottom of load order. If you haven't already.

1 hour ago, cavafly01 said:

Got some minor "bugs", such as Piper still being human, and Strong having his mutant face over the furry body (maybe due to conflict with other mods)

This is likely to be caused by conflicts with other mods indeed. As poblivion suggested, try moving the FF4 plugins (The "NPC" ones in particular) to the bottom of your load order so they load after all the other mods and "furrification" is not undone, lol.

Do note that mod-added NPCs will remain human unless manually patched, so that's not really a "bug". But all vanilla ones should be furry if everything works as intended.

22 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Pretty sure you can just take all his armor from him, can't you? Of course you still have to listen to the fucker.

Unfortunately his loincloth isn't listed in his apparel, and any other armor you equip Strong with is either on a different body part, or is just as concealing of his butt.

And, hey, how can you not love someone offering you his meat every time you talk to him. :)

It's all good, though. I still get to see his sexy butt when he's shagging one of the 'unfortunate' Raiders.

(edit): Okay, I'm an idiot...  I just equipped some leg armor on Strong, then unequipped it. Now his butt is all naked, muscled, and delicious as a ripe peach.

Thank you for your forbearance. 

Edited by bland2
I'm an idiot.
1 hour ago, Jannes The Impala said:

My game keeps crashing on start up

My magic Wizard's Ball tells me you're missing a requirement for any of the plugins. Possibly enabled the DLC files without having the DLCs or something like that.

Or maybe not. It's hard to tell when y'all don't actually provide any information at all like Load Order and simply come and say "mE gAeM nO wOrK" while expecting us to be wizards that can use magic to figure it all out without info.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

wut

There's a limit on the amount of BA2s the game can load. If you go above it, it's insta-CTD before the main menu, just as if you were missing masters.

Not a lot is known about this limit other than it exists. Seems like the count is separate for each BA2 type (i.e. you have to count Main BA2s separate from Textures BA2s), and the most likely value is a max of 256 BA2s of each type, although some people have reported only hitting the bug at higher archive counts so who the fuck knows.

If you hit the cap, you have to either get rid of some of your BA2-using mods, extract some of them and delete their archives, or merge several smaller mods so you can also merge the archives themselves.

Ok so I have the G.O.T.Y Edition so it's not a matter of a lack of DLCs, I have all the required mods: ZeX, Bodyslide, AAF, CBBE, etc. I have tried disabling all my other body modification mods like fusiongirl, enhanced vanilla bodies and that, but to no avail. I have run loot, I have attempted to reinstall the mod files, multiple times. I have disabled all my other race modifiers like the vulpine race mod, So you don't have to worry about that. When I disable the mod, the game runs fine, so I'm at a loss from this point

2 hours ago, Jannes The Impala said:

Ok so I have the G.O.T.Y Edition so it's not a matter of a lack of DLCs, I have all the required mods: ZeX, Bodyslide, AAF, CBBE, etc. I have tried disabling all my other body modification mods like fusiongirl, enhanced vanilla bodies and that, but to no avail. I have run loot, I have attempted to reinstall the mod files, multiple times. I have disabled all my other race modifiers like the vulpine race mod, So you don't have to worry about that. When I disable the mod, the game runs fine, so I'm at a loss from this point

I don't think loot is a good idea when it comes to FFO. Move the FFO mods to the end of the load order and see if it helps.

Body type has no effect on FFO because FFO uses its own bodies and textures.

Also, don't forget that you may only have one esp activated for the particular race you want to use for your character.

Edited by poblivion
22 minutes ago, Awoooof Yiffler said:

With the fox (forgot her name) I think it might be a clothing problem(?) as I strip her of her clothes she has her tail back

Yeah, that skirt uses the same vanilla cloth physics data as the tails so if both are loaded at the same time they bug out and spazz like crazy because they conflict. I assume BD edited the outfit to hide the tail slot regardless of which race is wearing it so that wouldn't happen anymore.

As for cheetahs, I remember Chase's outfit also causing the spazzing so there may have been some kind of mistake when fixing her tail that ended up affecting all cheetahs (seeing how she's one). In any case I'll see if I can check it at some point but no promises (and no idea if BD himself will check in the meantime).