7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I have the feral ghouls basically done. Ignored the glowing dipshits for now because I can't be arsed. 

So I'm looking at what's left. I need to redo the kids--make sure their seams and textures are right and make sure they're TAGGED AS KIDS. That last might require making a Child variant of all the races, which is a very minor PITA at this point, since I'm not changing the races anymore.

After that, cleanup?

• DiMA head based on Anubis
  • Furry babies of the different races
  • More furrified clutter: impaled bodies etc.
  • More furrified art, magazines, billboards
  • Fix the supermutant weenies. Make more color varants.
  • Various cleanup to all races--horse noses can't be morphed right now, female deer hands, etc
  • Working meat caps on the supermutants
  • Figure out the synth mechanism that lets bits of the outside shell be blasted off and make it work on Amelia
  • I have a list of bugs to fix

Could you also tint the Supermutants to be slightly green?

4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

...what?

Lore says Supermutants are former humans that have been exposed to FEV and mutated as a result. One of the many things FEV does is render them sterile and cause sexual organs and characteristics to disappear, so males and females end up looking exactly the same and having no (external) sexual organs whatsoever. Chances are this is ultimately just a handwave to explain why all Supermutants in the games use the exact same meshes and textures and have no variation on that aspect at all, but it's still the lore. I'm guessing you read or heard some version of that explanation and that's what lead you to that weird take, lol.

Beth (lewd) game modding being what it is, all Supermutants are presumed to be male and given dicks by default, because how else can they gangrape your Vault Slut without them, aimirite? So BD just rolled with that and gave them dongs as well.

Honestly I'm kinda curious on what a female version of the current furrified SM character models would look like so if BD wants to make female versions as well that'd be interesting, but otherwise I just assumed they would all remain male and schlong-ed, lol.

there's mods on nexus that can either add female supermutants to the game, or completely replace all super mutants as female.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35816 <-this one makes 20% of supermutants female with voices and meshes

You can't. Re-read the OP--you have to choose one of the race-specific ESPs to enable.

Somewhere in these threads is some art of I think a female orc that we were saying could be used as a reference for female supermutants. But I don't think I saved it.

The Sex 'Em Up mod stopped working for furry folk, too. I talked to Piper, asked her if she wanted some fun, then asked for a hug, and she and my character just stood there, unable to be moved. I had to use the AAF animation menu to get my hug and be able to move again. Again, I think it still works with the humans added by Commonwealth Captives.

1 hour ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

The Sex 'Em Up mod stopped working for furry folk, too. I talked to Piper, asked her if she wanted some fun, then asked for a hug, and she and my character just stood there, unable to be moved. I had to use the AAF animation menu to get my hug and be able to move again. Again, I think it still works with the humans added by Commonwealth Captives.

asking for sex never seems to work, so i just use the aaf menu to get what i want and it still works

1 hour ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

34 minutes ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

asking for sex never seems to work, so i just use the aaf menu to get what i want and it still works

Sex 'Em Up works fine you just have to set the hot key in MCM.

I have just recently updated (the past hour) and it seems like the marine armor helmet is still not furrified but the tactical helmet is. Just pointing it out, it said the far harbor headgear was done, but maybe you missed that one? Or I have a conflict idk

Also i have now noticed that the ghouls are basically just scaly with no muzzle? I'm not sure how to fix any of this, do I need to start a new game? I just deleted the old version and installed this new one.

Edited by NuclearMuffin

Okay so, I figured out that the few ghouls I see like that are because they are from Sims Settlements 2. And I think the guy who made the patch for it a bit farther back in the thread just hasn't updated it, or I haven't downloaded the update if it has.

But the helmet issue idk. I'm using Lykaios as the player race plugin. Like I said tho, the tac helmet works fine.

20220102142815_1.jpg

20220102142825_1.jpg

20220102142832_1.jpg

9 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

The same. I used this guide, in fact.

I followed the same guide. I don't think the problem is in the FFO, there is probably a problem with some other MOD.

I use several MODs working with AAF without any problems. EDIT: expect Sexual Harassment

Do other MODs such as AAF Violate or AAF Hardship work for you?

Edited by poblivion
1 hour ago, poblivion said:

I followed the same guide. I don't think the problem is in the FFO, there is probably a problem with some other MOD.

I use several MODs working with AAF without any problems.

Do other MODs such as AAF Violate or AAF Hardship work for you?

Violate's working, don't use Hardship.

Bug report

Found an invisible Dead npc in  Taffington Boathouse (Picture with Formidin spoiler ) and bevor that tow alive ones. One was a settlement Recruit and the other the person that fights the mole rats near Starlight Drive-in. Loaded a new world Load order in spoiler left the vault and TP to corpse Lokation and same result.i try to reinstall Fallout tonight maybe that's the problem I don't know

Spoiler

IMG_20220103_161657.thumb.jpg.f7e93fc78fb0a960e06056f1324163a1.jpgIMG_20220103_161730.thumb.jpg.237d2ecb779cf8574a5e674b7ec05daa.jpgIMG_20220103_161427.thumb.jpg.1fabf042fb9ec36498ceca3b69ddeccb.jpg

Edit. After an komplette reinstall it works again don't know why

Edited by werde2406
50 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Welp, I'm screwed, because I can't roll back to a version that's no longer up for download.

@1337DragonWolf I've got SEU 1.04 and its XML addon on a hoarder's drive, but I don't know the etiquette for passing older versions back and forth, certainly don't want to piss off either Bad Dog or EgoBallistic, and have never PMed (here) before but I can try to send you them that way if that's all right by you and the mod(eration) gods.

To clarify: I'm not going to send it unsolicited, so confirmation that you'd be okay with that is mainly what I'm waiting for.

edit #2: I see that poblivion has already sent 1.04 to you. My complete lack of work here is done. *dusts hands*

Edited by ethethetheth
directness by @ ing, asking for confirmation added, edit #2: futility accepted