21 hours ago, poblivion said:

This is weird because everything works fine for me. Maybe I'm using a different version. I'm using the version HARDSHIP_1.5.9K.

You may have the wrong load order.

I tried "Harassment" for the last time with the early version of FFO, I'm not sure what version it was. This mod also worked, but it was annoying, so I uninstalled the mod.

As far as I know, one of the mods that didn't work was "AAF Violate", but the latest version already supports the FFO race.

Another mod that still does not officially support the FFO race is Human Resources. For this mod, I created a patch for my own use.

Hide contents

enb2021_12_8_15_55_40.jpg

Hide contents

enb2021_12_8_15_55_46.jpg

Hide contents

enb2021_12_8_15_55_53.jpg

Hide contents

enb2021_12_8_15_56_22.jpg

Hide contents

enb2021_12_8_15_57_08.jpg

the raider parts of Hardship work correctly with this mod because they do not make a race check, however when you have the beggar mode on, you are supposed to be able to start a dialogue with generic NPCs such as diamond city residents that will allow you to proposition them, This feature does not work with FFO installed due to a race check made when the mod decides valid actors to start the dialogue with. 

19 minutes ago, Fatey said:

Great mod, can't play without it, I was wondering if besides the link listed on the page if there was a good source of patches for mods.

Not really, although there's a guide on the YA Discord on how to patch/"furrify" mods yourself, if you're up for it (it's relatively easy to do).

3 hours ago, Kropledonosa said:

Can we expect a human resources/just business compatibility patch?

I have a patch for the Human Resources mod ready for publication. I am waiting for a statement from HR_Sinop.

Spoiler

Photo1410.jpg

Spoiler

Photo1411.jpg

Edited by poblivion
15 hours ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

i made this 2 months ago. if it doesn't work, i have another file but it requires crimes against nature cause of fucked up bodies and shit.

Just Business- Furry Fallout 4 Patch.esp 472 B · 3 downloads

Well, after trying a lot of different things with your patch and making sure it gets loaded after just buisness i can't make it work, still getting a message that race is incompatible. Can you send me another file you've mentioned?

10 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Screenshot (150).png

That is unironically one of the best-looking male FO4 characters I've seen. And while otters are cute and Cellan in particular are good, that's not the main reason, lmao.

FO4 has always had completely fucked proportions for males to my eyes although the worst part seems to be focused on the neck and head being extremely out of wack. I dunno what is it about the neck and head shape here but it manages to un-fuck the proportions and looks... decent. For once. Not that previous races were bad (they were still much better than vanilla humans), but this just does it a bit better.

All of that is probably just a "me" thing but either way, great work right there, lol. Really looking forward to seeing them in action.

Any ETA for release? If there's any yet, of course.

Thanks. Dunno how much time I'll be able to give this stuff, but I'd guess 2 weeks before they're ready to go. He came together pretty quickly, but there are still a lot of details to finish (hooking up the morphs, face tints), then there's the ladies and the furrifier and all. First version won't have any of the special Cellan bits. I'll do those along with the rest of the cleanup.

Just an FYI, after returning to test the latest files there are still bodies with vertex color flags.
Specifically:
from the main mod file, DeerFemaleBody, DeerMaleBody, SnekFemTail, and SnekMaleBody
from the bodyslide files, CanineMaleBody, DeerFemaleBody, DeerFemaleBodyNeverNude, DeerMaleBody, SnekFemTail, and SnekMaleBody
from the main NPC file, SynthMaleBody (in FFO/Amelia and FFO/Amelia/xxxSave), SupermutantBody (in FFO\Supermutant\xxxSave), and normal supermutant meshes (haven't fixed those because I don't think they would be used in NPC's anyways)

Dude, srsly? 

(It's not an animation, it's just a morph and I don't even decide when to trigger it--I hooked it up to the "blink" morph. And I can't actually control the path it takes so I have to carefully position the full-out location so it doesn't run out through the bottom jaw. Learned that on the Argonians. So I might could make it a little longer but that's about it.)

I've been eliminating vertex colors as I find them. I'll hunt them all down on a cleanup pass. Remind me what the issue with them is? I find that at least on the head parts they won't show up in game at all if there are vertex colors, but the bodies seem to show up fine.

10 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Dude, srsly? 

(It's not an animation, it's just a morph and I don't even decide when to trigger it--I hooked it up to the "blink" morph. And I can't actually control the path it takes so I have to carefully position the full-out location so it doesn't run out through the bottom jaw. Learned that on the Argonians. So I might could make it a little longer but that's about it.)

I've been eliminating vertex colors as I find them. I'll hunt them all down on a cleanup pass. Remind me what the issue with them is? I find that at least on the head parts they won't show up in game at all if there are vertex colors, but the bodies seem to show up fine.

It's an issue in Fallout VR, personally confirmed doesn't happen in Flatout 4. Unless you have a VR headset, Fallout 4 VR, and are willing to go through the trouble of setting up a combined installation (someone on nexus mods made something for that, dunno what it's called), I doubt you'll ever encounter the issue personally.

Hey Bad Dog, quick question: Are you planning on making a digitigrade body for the female AMELIAs? I've noticed that some gen 1 synths spawn as female, albeit very rarely. Being the only plantigrade models in the game, and ones that always spawn nude being synths, is off-putting.

Also, JAVELINs seem to be very rare outside of the institute and their quests. Is this intentional? Digging through the files, I've noticed a digi model for the gen 2 synths, but couldn't find a gen 2 synth that's tagged female, out of the few JAVELIN synths in FO4edit. 

Thanks for your time.

Yes, dude, srsly. I kinda figured the tongue was linked to blinking since they, y'know, never blink, along with the random timing just seemed to align with blinking behavior. I just figured it was worth asking. It honestly took a few flicks when I started a new game to convince me that I really was seeing their tongues, and even so, they can be a "blink and you miss it" ordeal, if you'll forgive the saying. I really hope you can extend the time it's out, but again, it's up to you.

Also, the otter is looking really good. Are you gonna put 'em as locals in Far Harbor and as characters who live in places close to bodies of water, or randomly disperse them?