2 hours ago, Cblack said:

Hello I was wondering what is theĀ BDFurryFalloutTransmogrifier on the download page and how do you install if it is a patch.

It's a xEdit script that can be used to "furrify" human NPCs from other mods/plugins and have them use this mod's races instead.

On 1/16/2022 at 4:18 PM, Cblack said:

Hello I was wondering what is theĀ BDFurryFalloutTransmogrifier on the download page and how do you install if it is a patch.

It's an xEdit script to furrify NPC's, If I remember correctly.

Dammit LL why don't you take me to the last page automatically from the notifications

Edited by ansfrr932
2 hours ago, DoggieD said:

Is this compatible with Atomic Muscle?

The custom bodies with beast feet and species-appropriate bits included in the mod are BT3 only and separate from the base/standard/default/human body so those won't match the AM shape, but outfits and such should be fine assuming AM uses the standard male body UV (which, AFAIK, all FO4 male body replacers do).

Edited by Blaze69

I'm at sort of a pause in my FFO development. Currently I have in the can:

• Cleanup on all races. Does can have full range of antlers, female yeens have the correct feet (and wtf with that, apparently I just slipped a cog there), etc. etc.
  • Furry babies, all races (close enough)
  • Supermutant meat caps and dismemberment
  • Supermutant dicks are weighted properly, I think, but they only sometimes get handled properly by AAF so I'm not sure.
  • Fixed paired animations for FFO races, credit to SAshura
  • Kasumi same race as mother
  • Nick strips properly

So all the stuff I think is important is done. What's left:

• Fix the freaking AMELIA/gen 1 synths so you can blow bits of their armor off, which is kewl and might be an interesting challenge
  • Cleanup on the JAVELIN head shape, which would also allow you to wear JAVELIN helmet and armor which is a MUST HAVE. Also privy members.
  • Patch for the Nuka World headgear, yeah gotta be done
  • Adapt more hair, but really most of the hair at this point seems pretty acceptable
  • Furrify raider dead body displays, heads and bodies
  • Furrify other random world objects including Grognak

I feel like there have been a bunch of updates lately and maybe I should hold off but I'm not sure what fixes are significant enough to justify a new version. Opinions welcome.

Ā 

31 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:
  • Cleanup on all races. Does can have full range of antlers, female yeens have the correct feet (and wtf with that, apparently I just slipped a cog there), etc. etc.

Honestly this alone would probably warrant an update; perhaps not a full version update (so a 1.9.3 instead of 1.10 or whatever) but still worth posting the files for.

Ā 

Lol, now I'm curious on what that looks like. ?

Ā 

I was checking out some Far Harbor stuff the other day and that did feel off. Glad to hear it's sorted out.

Ā 

• Fix the freaking AMELIA/gen 1 synths so you can blow bits of their armor off, which is kewl and might be an interesting challenge

Honestly if you had to do something next I'd go for this. It does sound like a cool addition as well as a tough(ish) nut to crack so it may keep you entertained for a while.

Ā 

• Cleanup on the JAVELIN head shape, which would also allow you to wear JAVELIN helmet and armor which is a MUST HAVE. Also privy members.

This is also something I'm looking forward to; both the head tweaks and the privates, lol.

Ā 

• Adapt more hair, but really most of the hair at this point seems pretty acceptable

I don't think many vanilla hairs are left, are there? Would this be cleanup, or adding more hairs (from mods I assume?).

Ā 

A more "immersive" world is neat IMO so I'm all for this as well.

Edited by Blaze69
26 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm at sort of a pause in my FFO development. Currently I have in the can:

• Supermutant meat caps and dismemberment
  • Supermutant dicks are weighted properly, I think, but they only sometimes get handled properly by AAF so I'm not sure.
  • Fixed paired animations for FFO races, credit to SAshura
  • Nick strips properly

So all the stuff I think is important is done. What's left:

• Patch for the Nuka World headgear, yeah gotta be done

I feel like there have been a bunch of updates lately and maybe I should hold off but I'm not sure what fixes are significant enough to justify a new version. Opinions welcome.

Ā 

Ā 

I think there are plenty of hairstyles to choose from for now. If someone would like to see some particular other they can suggest which one. Or if someone has already modified / created some hairstyles, they could offer them for addition to the FFO.

Ā 

Regarding Furrify raider dead body displays, heads and bodies. It would be great if you made two versions, naked and dressed. So that everyone could choose the version that would suit them better.

Ā 

Furrify other random world objects will be great, there are still a lot of things left. This alone deserves another release of the new version.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm digging this mod, thought for sure that it would be janky but so far, I've only seen a minimum amount of jank (cheetahs having no tails, synths becoming stretch Armstrong on death and clipping with some dlc clothes) otherwise it works great and definitely got me investing another 20 or 30 hours into this game

12 hours ago, justh3r3 said:

I'm digging this mod, thought for sure that it would be janky but so far, I've only seen a minimum amount of jank (cheetahs having no tails, synths becoming stretch Armstrong on death and clipping with some dlc clothes) otherwise it works great and definitely got me investing another 20 or 30 hours into this game

Yeah i'm having the same issue with the cheetah tails as well. They weren't missing in the previous version, but this current version has them missing. I'm guessing the next update will fix that and have them back in.

9 hours ago, Crazed-Panda-King said:

Is there supposed to be a bodyslide file for the nightstalkers, or are they supposed to use one of the other race's bodyslide file?

Males have their own BS set, but females use the Lykaios one instead.

Kinda true, huh? They've always had a morph for longer ears. It must have been broken before and I fixed it along with other cruft. Maybe I'll tone that down on the next pass. (Tell me that guy's not a cutie, tho.)

Ā 

Blaze, don't the snekdogs just use the regular canine BS set?

Ā 

49 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Blaze, don't the snekdogs just use the regular canine BS set?

Technically they do, but since males had that thing where you cut off a chunk of meat and made the tail "blend into" the body there, they use a different BS set (which looks identical to the standard Canine/Lykaios one other than the missing chunk but is a separate set in BS). Females never got the tail thing so they straight up use the Canine/Lykaios set tho.

Blowing up synths for fun and profit:

Ā 

Spoiler

Screenshot (233).png

Ā 

I've got the AMELIA body broken up and loaded as surface parts over the synth frame. This whole setup is whacko and I'm just copying what vanilla does without trying to redesign. The surface bits are modifiers over the base skin, which is the frame and looks like a skeleton (but the actual skeleton is the regular humanoid skeleton. At some point words just stop working.)Ā 

Ā 

AnywayĀ to be loaded as a modifier the surface parts have to have special elements in the nif defining the attachment points. That's okay but then they are subdivided into parts that can be individually blown off when you shoot at them. That's done with segments and I had to add a bunch of new segments to pynifly to get the hierarchy to export correctly.Ā 

Ā 

The guy in the middle has had the thigh & shin part of his left leg blown off. He arrived with no skin over his right leg, because apparently these synths have been running around the world before you met them and show up already beat up. I also roughed up the surfaces to show abuse, but I'm not happy with it yet. I think the rubber-ish parts should show different marks than the silver--more scuffs and fewer scratches I think.Ā 

Ā 

The guy on the left has had his left arm shot off. The frame is lying around somewhere. The black surface should have been shot off at the same time, but most of the surfaces aren't getting shot off correctly yet. The guy in the middle has had his right arm shot off, but he never had a surface over it so you can see that the arm is missing.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

One of the issues here is the vanilla surface is broken up for convenience of getting shot off. AMELIA wasn't designed with that it mind. So I broke it up along the pattern lines--you can see the shadow lines, which are much more marked than on the original--and once it's working will just have to make a decision about whether it looks okay or I have to do something different.

Ā 

I'd love to be able to shoot the ears off, but then I have to really figure out how attachment points work, rather than just copying nodes around with nifskope and then I'd have to follow the whole janky chain back into the esp. I don't even know if it's possible without adding a new node in VATS and I don't know if that is keyed to bones (in which case I'm likely screwed) or if I can do some sort of offset from an existing bone, which seems to be how attachment points work.

Ā 

So, progress, but not soup yet.

Ā 

Ā 

On 1/29/2022 at 3:13 AM, Blaze69 said:

Males have their own BS set, but females use the Lykaios one instead.

That is weird then, because I have adjusted the bodyslide for theĀ  female canine/lykaios female's several times and it has not had any affect on the female nightstalker body at all.

Edited by Crazed-Panda-King