Blaze got the Bodyslide files done and I uploaded the kit to the drive.

ALSO there's a fix in that kit so you can set the lions' eye color.

Unrelated:

How do people feel about Flower Girls vs. CBBE? I had a request and tho I'm not eager to do it, exactly, CBBE isn't making me happy.

13 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Blaze got the Bodyslide files done and I uploaded the kit to the drive.

ALSO there's a fix in that kit so you can set the lions' eye color.

Unrelated:

How do people feel about Flower Girls vs. CBBE? I had a request and tho I'm not eager to do it, exactly, CBBE isn't making me happy.

image.png.5d29ac346f8d8d539ae2f86fb12aa061.png

8 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Having Fusion Girl support (which I assume it's what you meant and got it mixed up with Skyrim's other "FG" thing) would be cool I guess, but if it happens it must be alongside CBBE as another option and not instead of CBBE, IMO. CBBE is still king in FO4 and I doubt FG will ever catch up.

That being said... I don't think there's a ton more stuff to do that would result in being "locked" into a single body type? All the races already have working CBBE bodies so other than some minor cleanup here and there all that'd need to be done would be the FG versions themselves and then both body types would be available.

If other races that require custom feet/bodies are ever ported or created, then it'd just be a matter of doing both sets as well.

Edited by Blaze69
3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Having Fusion Girl support (which I assume it's what you meant and got it mixed up with Skyrim's other "FG" thing) would be cool I guess, but if it happens it must be alongside CBBE as another option and not instead of CBBE, IMO. CBBE is still king in FO4 and I doubt FG will ever catch up.

That being said... I don't think there's a ton more stuff to do that would result in being "locked" into a single body type? All the races already have working CBBE bodies so other than some minor cleanup here and there all that'd need to be done would be the FG versions themselves and then both body types would be available.

If other races that require custom feet/bodies are ever ported or created, then it'd just be a matter of doing both sets as well.

The odd thing for me when I tested Furries earlier, I still use EVB female body and my character still showed up as a furry and the NPCS all appeared correct. I never downloaded CBBE as a requirement to running the mod. Maybe someone using Fusion Girl could still play with this mod. My character has the hair in the foreground.

Tigers.jpg

Not to get technical here, but what about pussy and ass?

Not having a working pussy in CBBE seems a real drawback. Not having a working butthole less so, maybe, tho those who care, care. But are there any animations that actually use those bones, or is there a collisions system that makes them useful?

The other thing about CBBE is the weighting of the knee joint. Maybe it's animators pushing the mesh further than it can go but some of the cowgirl animations are sad.

I *think* this is about what body I use as a base, not what body the user has to load up. Since all the furries have their own bodies when you get nude it's all my stuff. But presumably you want whatever look you've customized there to match what you have with armor on, which is where the distinction matters. 

There is real work to be done because the pawfeet have to be fit to the body, weights and morphs cleaned up, UVs sorted, etc. Definitely a post-v1 thing, if I do it.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Not having a working pussy in CBBE seems a real drawback. Not having a working butthole less so, maybe, tho those who care, care. But are there any animations that actually use those bones, or is there a collisions system that makes them useful?

AFAIK there's some animators that do include those bones in their stuff, but I don't know how many of them are there and how good the result is.

IIRC the ZeX people were thinking about adding some extra non-animated (and thus (O)CBP(C)-physics-compatible) naughty bits bones to both the skeleton itself and the FG body so they could be rigged for use with physics as UUNP Special or BHUNP do in Skyrim, but I don't know the current state of that dev thread either.

As for lack of working bits on CBBE, as far as I know it's due to Caliente just not liking to sculpt genitals in more detail than the "painted-on" ones already present in CBBE. SE CBBE did get a version with 3d genitals eventually, but I'm pretty sure that only happened because ousnius didn't want to start "losing the race" to the recently-ported BHUNP which did have 3d genitals too back then while SE CBBE did not.

In the end, though... it comes down to sex mods stuff for FO4 not being nearly as popular as Skyrim's were, which in turn has many factors at play (modders for previous games moving on and not touching FO4, fewer people liking the "apocalyptic 50s pulp scifi" theme as they do the "medieval fantasy" one from Skyrim, AAF failing at being "SL but in Fallout 4", lewd modding being a total pain of a mess in its early days, etc). Same reason Fusion Girl is not (or at least seems to not be) as popular as CBBE is: people may use CBBE even if they don't want naughty stuff just to get a female body that doesn't suck donkey dick like vanilla's and/or because all female outfits out there are made for CBBE so you need it for compatibility. In the case of FG the "main" demographic is people using sex mods or 3BBB physics, which ends up being kind of a niche (even if not exactly a tiny one).

The other thing about CBBE is the weighting of the knee joint. Maybe it's animators pushing the mesh further than it can go but some of the cowgirl animations are sad.

Oh, yeah, the CBBE knees are definitely fucked. Fixing it on the mesh itself would probably be possible, but would require rebuilding all the existing CBBE bodies/outfits to match the new shape and/or bone weights, thus being a logistical nightmare.

There's a hackjob that patches it on the skeleton level (the "CBBE Knee Fix") and thus doesn't require any edits to existing CBBE meshes to take effect, but it's not compatible with BT3 in turn both because it screws up male legs/knees in turn due to the shared skeleton and because the ZeX team have forbid anyone from patching Knee Fix and ZeX together (for reasons that may or may not be relevant right now).

There is real work to be done because the pawfeet have to be fit to the body, weights and morphs cleaned up, UVs sorted, etc. Definitely a post-v1 thing, if I do it.

Exactly, which is why I noped straight out of it myself when it was requested of me in the first place. :classic_wacko:

In the end, though, I'm cool with whatever as long as a CBBE version of any current or future custom bodies is made. Having the option of using FG as well would be nice, but if I had to pick only one, I'd go with CBBE anytime.

Edited by Blaze69

I *think* this is about what body I use as a base, not what body the user has to load up. Since all the furries have their own bodies when you get nude it's all my stuff. But presumably you want whatever look you've customized there to match what you have with armor on, which is where the distinction matters. 

CBBE's knee issue isn't about weighting or skeleton ... The "Fix" is a kludgefuck solution and barely works without other shit to back it up that is known to break shit anyway...

You can ask "Why not separate the skeletons and fix the female skeleton"... Fallout 4 can't handle it in the engine and it loves to break havok wise when you do that, a number of mods actually crash with that gendered skeletons nonsense, and it also breaks any custom added bones in animations. Also it's not a perfect solution as you're still working around animations built on those bones in those specific origins, shifting them back or around in the skeleton won't actually do anything to fix the issue and might make it worse as people tend to build their animations to compensate for the mesh issues. if you fix the skeleton, then you wind up with an overcompensation and further breakage. 

The Reason We don't support it or allow patches for the kneefix shit is simple. Me, ZaZ and the team agreed that we are not gonna break our work for CBBE. They wanted to tell us we weren't wanted or talentless then fine, they can deal with it. It's pointless when FG handles the legs fine without issues and it runs the risk of extra support cases for FG. on top of that the person who made the "fixes" is not the best person and his behavior among other people's has not made us want to do it or allow it. 

The issue lies in the mesh. Beth in their infinite wisdom decided the female legs and hips need to sit back far away from the origin of the respective bones that any bending, crouching, kneeling causes the legs to wonk out completely. 

Atomic Beauty is the only other body mod that did not suffer this issue before Fusion Girl existed due to the nature of the leg shaping on AB and the thickness of the legs by default. 

But the knee issue persists in CBBE, JaneBod, etc all because they follow that shitty choice beth made for A E S T H E T I C

Fusion Girl gets around that by actually shifting the legs and hips a bit more forward and thickening them a tiny bit in the base, it's not a perfect solution but mesh wise it does fix the issue better. 

The only reason anyone goes for CBBE is because it's the oldest and has the most done for it, not because it's quality... Otherwise LE and even SE wouldn't be predominantly being taken over by UNP or have the risk of UNP/BHUNP doing so... Fusion Girl has been doing just fine and there's a good number of people who would love to see more FG support, it's just the lack of time for us on the team to update and work on stuff for FG that people want vs the amount of people willing to work with us. I have been trying to get people in to help so we can get more done, but it's just a mess and I don't have time for it. 

on the Collision situation. I did put it out in the skeleton, but it's not consistently working at all. I was able to get fingers to collide with the vagina, but nothing I did fixed penis to vagina collisions. I assume this is due to the way the bones are laid out in ZeX and something I'll have to find a way to correct, but right now my time for all this is null due to school. 

(Ironically as of now I can't work further on this, but I am actually at the class on coding medical procedures and such involving coochies...) 

Edited by TheBottomhoodofSteel

Also in the update notes "Lion heads with morphs, male and female. Males have sabreteeth and manes."

But there are no sabreteeth unless there is something special i need to find for that option ;3

857468639_nosaberteeth.jpg.42838066d7e619576f46575881aa4284.jpg

Still amazing mod, have not encountered any other really game breaking issues while i played. Other than the head vanishing issue but easily fixed by re-equipping any type of gear

Also the Hyena Males has wrong textures for their hands. It looks like their hands texture maps got moved or something

Edited by BafMeow
4 hours ago, BafMeow said:

Also in the update notes "Lion heads with morphs, male and female. Males have sabreteeth and manes."

But there are no sabreteeth unless there is something special i need to find for that option ;3

Go through the list of face regions on the right until you find one that doesn't have the "[T] Type" hotkey greyed out. Then just hit T and the option for the teeth should appear. Do note that IIRC eyes have a "Type" morph as well so you'll want to check face/mouth related regions and not the eyes themselves.

16 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Old animations don't use them, but I think all newer ones already do. Which is about half of all animations. Unfortunately, there aren't many animations, but more and more new ones are slowly being added. And I think if a new animation creator is found in time, he will also use them.

PS: I think not only a functional pussy but also a functional ass is great to have ?

Edited by poblivion
3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Go through the list of face regions on the right until you find one that doesn't have the "[T] Type" hotkey greyed out. Then just hit T and the option for the teeth should appear. Do note that IIRC eyes have a "Type" morph as well so you'll want to check face/mouth related regions and not the eyes themselves.

Hi.

I went through all the given face options. Chin is the only option that gives a "T" visibility which allows you to have a smaller chin. 

All the rest has no "T" option, Tried pressing T on every section just incase it worked but to no avail. Chin being the only option that works with "T"

lol, ask me about supermutants. I have a plan for them.

Ghouls can probly be done with a simple retexturing. Synths will take more work and are kinda optional, I think. Mostly coming up with a half-assed head like their current heads are half-assed.

Found the missing thing in the lion heads. I'll do a release with the fix when the cheetahs are done.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Found the missing thing in the lion heads. I'll do a release with the fix when the cheetahs are done.

Always wondered, With this new update + fixes coming, is it safe for me to simply replace and continue my savegame without having to restart all over again :3?

1 hour ago, BafMeow said:

Always wondered, With this new update + fixes coming, is it safe for me to simply replace and continue my savegame without having to restart all over again :3?

Well, that's what I do. Guaranteed safe? Dunno.

9 hours ago, hexmort said:

Anyone else having these two turn into Ayylmaos? Happened after adding Furry_Fallout.B0.8_Bodyslide_Files.

That's got nothing to do with the bodyslide files, it's because the lions now have faceBones and the furrifier gives all the NPCs different head shapes. Maybe the eye slider goes a bit too large. (Also, the way the bones work, as eyes get larger they get higher and further apart. With the cheetahs I'm moving them back in and down, but I haven't implemented that for lions yet.)