44 minutes ago, Izaya_Fenekov said:

Вы будете добавлять к вашей сборке советы секс модов которыми вы лично пользуетесь совместимые с вашей сборкой? 

Will you add sex mod tips that you personally use to your build that are compatible with your build?

Not yet, because I don't know enough about the FO4 sex framework yet. I can run animations but the basics of applying erections isn't working for me. Best thing to do is go to the AAF section and find the post with the starter list of AAF mods. Do exactly what it says, including loading up the specific version numbers of mods when it specifies them.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Not yet, because I don't know enough about the FO4 sex framework yet. I can run animations but the basics of applying erections isn't working for me. Best thing to do is go to the AAF section and find the post with the starter list of AAF mods. Do exactly what it says, including loading up the specific version numbers of mods when it specifies them.

All of AAF functions are working fine with your mod. One just needs to add length to the Bodyslide penis you have for Furries with a shaft. They extend during sex...

@Bad Dog there's two new files tagged "B0.7" in the Drive that seem to have been uploaded recently, but Drive won't allow a download because "Download quota has been exceeded" (?!) and someone that has downloaded them reports plugins missing and the FurryFallout.esp main file being now tagged as an ESM. The file sizes seem smaller than the B0.6 ones too. Is there a changelog or something? And is the file size drop intended? Upload might have gotten corrupted somehow if not.

New version up! I decided to finish all the bodies before doing heads and hair, so that's the major new thing in this version.

Beta 0.7 has:

• Fully furry feet for everybody and private bits for the males, all races. These are final, bar errors. 
  • Because I haven't been able to get AAF's morphs working, I'm giving you two versions of the bodies, in Meshes\FFO\Body\Flaccid and ...\Erect. Since you mostly only get naked to get it on, if that's how you play you can copy the erect versions up one level and that's what you'll get. If you like to let it all hang out but don't care about the animations (and FO4 armor makes it very easy to build a kit that lets you run free) leave it as is and you'll be loose and relaxed.
  • Neck seams will be fixed when I do the heads so except for tigers and horses, they still need work. 
  • Tigers and horses are the only races with full morphs in LooksMenu. Go play. Let me know if anything doesn't work right. I know the head disappears when you select a morph to edit, but it comes back as soon as you make your choice so I don't think it matters. Other races will get the same treatment on the next pass.
  • The furrifier is applying morphs. Some of the NPCs in the prior version were kinda malformed. They're better now.
  • If an NPC has a mother, they'll get the race of the mother. So a few have changed races in this version. There aren't very many but e.g. the barber in Diamond City is now a cheetah like his mother who's hassling him.
  • The furrifier is probably good to go on other mods but Blaze had some trouble with it so let me know if you try it and it doesn't work.
  • Also various bug fixes.
  • EDIT: Forgot to mention, the filesize is smaller because I reduced the size of the normals and specular files. No need to spend 21MB on each of those. Y'all can say if you think there's a noticeable loss of quality.

Next up is to do the heads. They'll need hair, especially lions and horses. Fixing the neck seam is part of that. I'm seeing a small gap on some races, maybe because FO4 offsets the heads to the origin and my original pass didn't do that, possibly something else. Anyway I don't see it on the heads I fixed, so I'm pretty sure I can get rid of it.

Also I have an awesome super mutant replacer from Valehyena which I'm getting ready for the game.

Edited by Bad Dog

Found these guys when i was in Diamond City

Bugs.jpg.4331f4264f15c09843eef638cac17ac8.jpg

Skin miss match on Solomon.

And the cheetah lady there seems she is the only cheetah female who has no head.

Also Male deer bits are flaccid whiles all other males have their erect bits ;3

Edited by BafMeow
16 minutes ago, BafMeow said:

Found these guys when i was in Diamond City

Bugs.jpg.4331f4264f15c09843eef638cac17ac8.jpg

Skin miss match on Solomon.

And the cheetah lady there seems she is the only cheetah female who has no head.

Also Male deer bits are flaccid whiles all other males have their erect bits ;3

Some clothing will change the bodies till removed...

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

New version up! I decided to finish all the bodies before doing heads and hair, so that's the major new thing in this version.

Beta 0.7 has:

• Fully furry feet for everybody and private bits for the males, all races. These are final, bar errors. 
  • Because I haven't been able to get AAF's morphs working, I'm giving you two versions of the bodies, in Meshes\FFO\Body\Flaccid and ...\Erect. Since you mostly only get naked to get it on, if that's how you play you can copy the erect versions up one level and that's what you'll get. If you like to let it all hang out but don't care about the animations (and FO4 armor makes it very easy to build a kit that lets you run free) leave it as is and you'll be loose and relaxed.
  • Neck seams will be fixed when I do the heads so except for tigers and horses, they still need work. 
  • Tigers and horses are the only races with full morphs in LooksMenu. Go play. Let me know if anything doesn't work right. I know the head disappears when you select a morph to edit, but it comes back as soon as you make your choice so I don't think it matters. Other races will get the same treatment on the next pass.
  • The furrifier is applying morphs. Some of the NPCs in the prior version were kinda malformed. They're better now.
  • If an NPC has a mother, they'll get the race of the mother. So a few have changed races in this version. There aren't very many but e.g. the barber in Diamond City is now a cheetah like his mother who's hassling him.
  • The furrifier is probably good to go on other mods but Blaze had some trouble with it so let me know if you try it and it doesn't work.
  • Also various bug fixes.
  • EDIT: Forgot to mention, the filesize is smaller because I reduced the size of the normals and specular files. No need to spend 21MB on each of those. Y'all can say if you think there's a noticeable loss of quality.

Next up is to do the heads. They'll need hair, especially lions and horses. Fixing the neck seam is part of that. I'm seeing a small gap on some races, maybe because FO4 offsets the heads to the origin and my original pass didn't do that, possibly something else. Anyway I don't see it on the heads I fixed, so I'm pretty sure I can get rid of it.

Also I have an awesome super mutant replacer from Valehyena which I'm getting ready for the game.

I sent a picture, your penis morphs are working. So you are saying the morph mechanics are no longer in your mod?

Morph mechanics are still there, just copy the Flaccid bodies up to the "Body" folder. Seems I have a mix of erect and not there, so copy whichever you prefer.

Edit: I see the pic now, yeah, that's the erect morph right there. Is that with or without increasing the size? It looks like it's straight from the mod. So good, maybe it's just a question of getting AAF set up right.

Edited by Bad Dog
30 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Morph mechanics are still there, just copy the Flaccid bodies up to the "Body" folder. Seems I have a mix of erect and not there, so copy whichever you prefer.

Edit: I see the pic now, yeah, that's the erect morph right there. Is that with or without increasing the size? It looks like it's straight from the mod. So good, maybe it's just a question of getting AAF set up right.

I went into Bodyslide and increased the length to 50%. Only your shaft penises need that. The people like ones work fine without the adjustment.  Just the way you built these. 

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

So good, maybe it's just a question of getting AAF set up right.

Now that is the question yes. 

I do have all AAF and its requirements along with the AAF Ultimate Patch installed. So in 0.4 with the human peens on the furrys was working from flaccid to erect to bending correctly in animations. Not sure what im missing if @maddadicusrex gets the new bits for the furrys to work 

17 minutes ago, BafMeow said:

Now that is the question yes. 

I do have all AAF and its requirements along with the AAF Ultimate Patch installed. So in 0.4 with the human peens on the furrys was working from flaccid to erect to bending correctly in animations. Not sure what im missing if @maddadicusrex gets the new bits for the furrys to work 

Are you saying your FURRY human style penises get erect or not? All I did was to add 50% length ( Bodyslide ) to the shaft penises only for Tigers ,etc.

11 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I'll get the Bodyslide files updated and add the new Deer bodies to the mix, then. Will send the file your way once it's ready.

I'll also look into doing NeverNude versions of those so people can have a SFW(ish) experience if so they choose, just like with Yiffy Age. For female bodies it'd be pretty easy (I'll probably just grab the bikini Bodyslide set from my other race mod and slap it on these bodies), but I'm not sure what to do with males. "Nevernude" male bodies are mostly Ken Doll-ified with painted-on undies, so unless "featureless but fully textured empty crotch" can be considered SFW, I'll probably have to look for some actual underwear mesh piece to slap in there after removing the schlongs. ?

I haven't been able to test much, but at least I've gone through Diamond City and Bunker Hill as well as some Raider camps and I haven't seen anything particularly bugged or weird. Non-horses-and-tigers ain't quite there but we already know that, and I haven't seen more bugged faces on those two (there was a female horse DC Resident with a tiny snout, but it animated pretty well and didn't really bug out, it just looked too small).

Only bug I've noticed is some male Deer NPCs missing proper face tint and having grey faces (like Solomon or the medic from DC, as pointed out by @BafMeow above). It only happens to some of them and others seem to work fine (Kenji Nakano from Far Harbor or Nelson Latimer from DC look fine and have proper tints), so I have no idea what could be going on there. I'll have to check.

There's another "issue", but it isn't so much a FFO bug as it's an issue with the vanilla game: Raiders and similar Leveled-list-based NPCs all look like clones of each other because there's only like 5 different faces for them. As I said this is a vanilla issue (in fact I'm pretty sure that's why Beth made all Raiders spawn with sack hoods, to cover up their faces and hide it), but the different races and bodies/tails/fur colors and stuff make it way more obvious than humans had it. Maybe adding a handful more FFO-specific NPCs to the lists to add some more variety and take advantage of FFO's customization options would be a good idea, but obviously that'd probably be left for after the "base" mod itself is finished.

There are some mods that add more varied (human) NPCs to the lists, though, which leads us to the next point...

• The furrifier is probably good to go on other mods but Blaze had some trouble with it so let me know if you try it and it doesn't work

I'll have to try and furrify some of those "more varied random NPCs" mods to see if I can alleviate the issue of same-face-syndrome for now and also make sure the Furrifier itself works as intended while at it.

Certainly looking forward to seeing how that turns out. :classic_shy:

Edited by Blaze69
1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Are you saying your FURRY human style penises get erect or not?

Yep the human styled penises was fully functional in 0.4 furryfallout.

And in 0.5/0.6 versions the anthro feral penises remained sheathed during AAF animations.

And now in 0.7 well i mean having them all erected at all times works more or less, with some animations not curving the feral shaft in animations no more though...Along with the deers penises remaining sheathed during AAF sex animations.

Here is my plugins txt file with all of the plugins im running.plugins.txt

27 minutes ago, BafMeow said:

Yep the human styled penises was fully functional in 0.4 furryfallout.

And in 0.5/0.6 versions the anthro feral penises remained sheathed during AAF animations.

And now in 0.7 well i mean having them all erected at all times works more or less, with some animations not curving the feral shaft in animations no more though...Along with the deers penises remaining sheathed during AAF sex animations.

Here is my plugins txt file with all of the plugins im running.plugins.txt

You really want the morphed penis function. Always erect means straight and the various sex positions do not look right with straight or limp. As to sheathed penises (Tigers come to mind) all you need do is go to Bodyslide, choose your Tiger male body or other sheathed look Furry body, make sure erection is at 0, penis length is at 50, and that sheathed penis will now extend. Toggle morphs when saving that body. Totally matters if newer mod still has morphs. If the mods latest version no longer has morphs, I will pass. 

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

There's another "issue", but it isn't so much a FFO bug as it's an issue with the vanilla game: Raiders and similar Leveled-list-based NPCs all look like clones of each other because there's only like 5 different faces for them. As I said this is a vanilla issue (in fact I'm pretty sure that's why Beth made all Raiders spawn with sack hoods, to cover up their faces and hide it), but the different races and bodies/tails/fur colors and stuff make it way more obvious than humans had it. Maybe adding a handful more FFO-specific NPCs to the lists to add some more variety and take advantage of FFO's customization options would be a good idea, but obviously that'd probably be left for after the "base" mod itself is finished.

This would be easy to deal with with the furrifier because it isn't based on the original look of the NPC at all--just create a bunch of clones, add them to the lists, and run them through the furrifier. It should give them all unique races and looks.

There's no way that tiger upthread is working just because the shaft is 50% longer. That's the erect morph that's been applied properly. You're exporting body and morphs as a tri file, right @maddadicusrex? Maybe there's some difference in the tri that BS is exporting over my tri, enough so the game won't read it even tho OS and BS will. I'll look into that.

I don't know why the erect bodies don't animate properly. They are weighted to all the penis bones as they should be. Unless there's something weird about bone transforms that gets screwed up if you weight with one morph but then apply a different morph in the animation, but then I'd expect bizarre stretching, not just no movement.

The erect bodies do have morphs, and one of them is a "flaccid" morph so you can get back to that state if for some reason you care.

EDIT: Oh, and it wouldn't be too hard to create a sort of plate that fills in the crotch area. Might even be possible to do it as a morph, tho that might be hard just because there's so much difference between such a plate and a penis shape. 

Edited by Bad Dog

Alright, @Bad Dog got the results from my Morphs + AAF testing so far. (Posting this here in case anyone has any info they want to chime in with).

First, I figured out why deers weren't morphing no matter what. The source BS body nif for them (inside ShapeData) has a leftover TRI path to the Horse body instead, possibly because I forgot to clean extra data for it when building the BS set. BS doesn't delete existing strings and simply adds a new one when you generate with morphs enabled, so the output file ends up with two strings and the wrong one (horse TRI) coming first. Game loads horse TRI -> horse TRI doesn't match deer body mesh -> no morphs for you. A few other BS nifs also had leftover strings so I'll clean them up and repack the whole Bodyslide set; I'll send you a link once I have it.

As for the Erectile Dysfunction issues with AAF, I think they're the result of two factors:

• LooksMenu's morphing system is absolute fucking garbage (as everything else about it, it seems :classic_undecided:) and morphs seemingly fail to load after being applied 90% of the time. Doing anything that forces the mesh to reload after the morphs have been set (like equipping and unequipping a body-slot item) seems to allow the morphs to load properly, but even that isn't 100% consistent for me. So morphs may actually be properly called for by AAF but you don't see them because the game simply doesn't load them unless you force it to.
  • AAF itself is also a complete clusterfuck and I bet half of the anim sets out there simply call for the wrong Erection morphs even with UAP installed and stuff. Which means even if morphs did load properly right after they're applied it'd be a moot point because AAF wouldn't call for them in the first place.

So there's probably not much to do about it. :classic_dodgy:

Edited by Blaze69

Goddammit, I forgot all about the body nifs having to have a BODYTRI StringExtraData to point to the tri. Ya ok, that's stupid. I bet that's why running the bodies through BS works--BS puts the extraData in there. Which means my tri exporter is probably fine--I certainly couldn't find a problem in the files.

One of the things UAP does is collect up all the different things "Erection" has been called across different mods and has AAF apply them all. There's a whole mechanism for saying at animation start, set these morphs to these values; at end, set them these different values. So you could have a dick that both gets erect and has a foreskin that retracts, for example. 

(Or, now that I think about it, both gets erect and lets the balls hang lower. I might play with that later. I've been fooling around with balls that tuck up tighter against the body, but with physics and such it's maybe better for them to hang looser during sex. It's kind of a hassle to do that and provide a set of sliders that work well together in BS. But leaving them as separate morphs and applying both is an idea with legs.)

Also and unrelated there's some bugs in the crotch area with the body morphs which I'll fix in a later version, in addition to figuring out why not all the sliders work.

Yes, I eventually plan to do synths.

Right now I'm running through the second pass of the remaining heads. That plus hair I think will be V1. After that I do plan synths, supermutants, etc. I might take a break before I do those tho to do a pass through the skyrim mods and deal with issues that have come up, make sure my exporter works for skyrim, add some features to it. I want to handle at least basic shaders and extra data nodes.

29 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Right now I'm running through the second pass of the remaining heads. That plus hair I think will be V1.

Awesome, looking forward to that. :classic_shy:

Speaking of hair, though... what's the current plan? Port some from Skyrim, just get the vanilla ones refit, look into grabbing some from FO4 Commonwealth Cuts/KS Hairs like you did with the Apachii hairs from Skyrim...?