DonQuiWho Posted September 12 Posted September 12 (edited) On 9/7/2026 at 8:41 PM, TrollAutokill said: No, it's probably because "wearing an armbinder" is not registered as can not idle. Either it's something I should as to the canIdle flag or the armbinder was not recognised. Do you have the mod and name of this particular armbinder? That's because your DD or Zaz items are not recognised, as in their keywords are not recognised. So DOM looks for a default replacement, because DOM hates restrained actors without restraints. Best is to give me the exact reference and I'll try to fix it. Problem with DD is that the equipped object is often different than the inventory object and don't have the same keyword, so it's easy to mess them up. Zaz items are much easier to deal with, but I would not be surprised given the hundredth of keywords defined by Zaz if we missed some of them. There is something that could help. It's called a whip you hold in one hand and hit your slaves with it. Perfect against angst. Picking up from where this left off, and my subsequent query on the DDNG thread, @krzp has kindly provided some information that I hope might be helpful in narrowing down what causes DOM's propensity to shed restraints in an unbidden manner, and hopefully stop that at some point in the future. He highlighted some of the relevant keywords that are, hopefully, both relevant and useful in identifying the player applied worn devices which DOM might look for as it does its 'posing routines' and whatever Do these help at all? His post is here .... Anyway, I hope that's of use to you, without causing any major upsets in DOM's handling of the restraint equipment, both DD and ZAZ items, which we players want to command our slaves to wear Look forward to hearing from you about how practicable all that is DQW Edited September 12 by DonQuiWho 1
elgordo371 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 I am having an odd effect. I recently added SkyrimNet. Near the same time I updated DOM. Shortly thereafter, PC stopped having orgasms, and Slaves stopped having orgasms. Enjoyment reaches 100%. No orgasm. I have to stop the thread from the MCM. Initially I suspected it to be a P+ error. I have updated P+ (P+ v17.1 --> v18.1) and tried on a new game, as well as re-trying the same saves on the ongoing game. No PC orgasm. No Slave orgasm. Because the slaves are being handled by DOM (was 8.4.2c, now 8.5.3), and are one of the primaries being affected, I thought I might post it here to see if anyone has observed something similar. This will also be reposted on the SkyrimNet Discord and SexLab P+ Discord. Other changes were SkyrimNet supporting mods: SkyrimNet vBeta24 Papyrus MessageBox - SKSE NG v1.0 Dynamic Persistent Forms v2.21 SkyrimNet_UDNG v1.1 SkyrimNet SexLab v0.31.5 SkyrimNet_DOM v0.0.6 SkyrimNet_Arousal v0.1.3 IntelEngine v3.5.0 SeverActions - SkyrimNet Action Pack v3.9.13 SkyrimNet Status Widget v1.1.1 BodyLanguage_v1.0.2 SkyrimNetPhysicalDiaries v1.1.0 iActions v0.6.5 Anyone have any ideas what may be causing this or how to resolve?
TrollAutokill Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 12 hours ago, elgordo371 said: I am having an odd effect. I recently added SkyrimNet. Near the same time I updated DOM. Shortly thereafter, PC stopped having orgasms, and Slaves stopped having orgasms. Enjoyment reaches 100%. No orgasm. I have to stop the thread from the MCM. Initially I suspected it to be a P+ error. I have updated P+ (P+ v17.1 --> v18.1) and tried on a new game, as well as re-trying the same saves on the ongoing game. No PC orgasm. No Slave orgasm. Because the slaves are being handled by DOM (was 8.4.2c, now 8.5.3), and are one of the primaries being affected, I thought I might post it here to see if anyone has observed something similar. This will also be reposted on the SkyrimNet Discord and SexLab P+ Discord. Other changes were SkyrimNet supporting mods: SkyrimNet vBeta24 Papyrus MessageBox - SKSE NG v1.0 Dynamic Persistent Forms v2.21 SkyrimNet_UDNG v1.1 SkyrimNet SexLab v0.31.5 SkyrimNet_DOM v0.0.6 SkyrimNet_Arousal v0.1.3 IntelEngine v3.5.0 SeverActions - SkyrimNet Action Pack v3.9.13 SkyrimNet Status Widget v1.1.1 BodyLanguage_v1.0.2 SkyrimNetPhysicalDiaries v1.1.0 iActions v0.6.5 Anyone have any ideas what may be causing this or how to resolve? Orgasms need the proper event to be sent by Sexlab or OStim or P+. If the event is not fired they will not register. 1
Gflt Posted September 12 Posted September 12 22 hours ago, Gflt said: Alright I am having a weird problem, every time I have sex with Camilla the diary keeps saying I slapped her in the face which is preventing her from building up love from what I can tell. Any thoughts? So I went through and tried what I could to find any other conflicts. Still having the same issue with the diary. Most of the time it will say I came up and started hitting them, when trying the consensual options. Every other option seems to register correctly to the diary. 1
Arara Posted September 12 Posted September 12 I’m not sure if my question has already been answered. If so, I apologize. I haven't been able to play lately because I’ve been working on some personal projects, nor have I been able to keep up with updates for this mod. However, I took some time off today to play and start a new save. I ran into an issue with my mod list that forced me to create a few new saves, and now I have to use a trick, reloading the game immediately after starting it, so that the diary my character receives displays her name instead of Prisoner. Is there a way to fix this so I don't have to keep reloading right at the beginning?
DasKebab Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Quick question, does the mod support ostim npc x npc? And does it work with AYGAS?
lytton Posted September 13 Posted September 13 On 9/12/2026 at 3:47 AM, elgordo371 said: I am having an odd effect. I recently added SkyrimNet. Near the same time I updated DOM. Shortly thereafter, PC stopped having orgasms, and Slaves stopped having orgasms. Enjoyment reaches 100%. No orgasm. I have to stop the thread from the MCM. Initially I suspected it to be a P+ error. I have updated P+ (P+ v17.1 --> v18.1) and tried on a new game, as well as re-trying the same saves on the ongoing game. No PC orgasm. No Slave orgasm. Because the slaves are being handled by DOM (was 8.4.2c, now 8.5.3), and are one of the primaries being affected, I thought I might post it here to see if anyone has observed something similar. This will also be reposted on the SkyrimNet Discord and SexLab P+ Discord. Other changes were SkyrimNet supporting mods: SkyrimNet vBeta24 Papyrus MessageBox - SKSE NG v1.0 Dynamic Persistent Forms v2.21 SkyrimNet_UDNG v1.1 SkyrimNet SexLab v0.31.5 SkyrimNet_DOM v0.0.6 SkyrimNet_Arousal v0.1.3 IntelEngine v3.5.0 SeverActions - SkyrimNet Action Pack v3.9.13 SkyrimNet Status Widget v1.1.1 BodyLanguage_v1.0.2 SkyrimNetPhysicalDiaries v1.1.0 iActions v0.6.5 Anyone have any ideas what may be causing this or how to resolve? Try removing SkyrimNet DOM.
elgordo371 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 On 9/12/2026 at 9:13 AM, TrollAutokill said: Orgasms need the proper event to be sent by Sexlab or OStim or P+. If the event is not fired they will not register. Agreed. The puzzle is why only DOM-related actors? Non-slave NPCs climax perfectly well. Another suggested I deactivate SkyrimNet_DOM. That will be a good diagnostic litmus as it is the (I think) only direct connection between SexLab P+, DOM, and SkyrimNet. If orgasms start afterward, I think I will take a look at the SkyrimNet_DOM code for clues to why it is happening.
The Man in Black Posted September 13 Posted September 13 On 9/11/2026 at 7:47 PM, elgordo371 said: I am having an odd effect. I recently added SkyrimNet. Near the same time I updated DOM. Shortly thereafter, PC stopped having orgasms, and Slaves stopped having orgasms. Enjoyment reaches 100%. No orgasm. I have to stop the thread from the MCM. Initially I suspected it to be a P+ error. I have updated P+ (P+ v17.1 --> v18.1) and tried on a new game, as well as re-trying the same saves on the ongoing game. No PC orgasm. No Slave orgasm. Because the slaves are being handled by DOM (was 8.4.2c, now 8.5.3), and are one of the primaries being affected, I thought I might post it here to see if anyone has observed something similar. This will also be reposted on the SkyrimNet Discord and SexLab P+ Discord. Other changes were SkyrimNet supporting mods: SkyrimNet vBeta24 Papyrus MessageBox - SKSE NG v1.0 Dynamic Persistent Forms v2.21 SkyrimNet_UDNG v1.1 SkyrimNet SexLab v0.31.5 SkyrimNet_DOM v0.0.6 SkyrimNet_Arousal v0.1.3 IntelEngine v3.5.0 SeverActions - SkyrimNet Action Pack v3.9.13 SkyrimNet Status Widget v1.1.1 BodyLanguage_v1.0.2 SkyrimNetPhysicalDiaries v1.1.0 iActions v0.6.5 Anyone have any ideas what may be causing this or how to resolve? I've heard that the UDNG bridge has issues playing with other mods. Also, try using ToMB. It includes a new SN-DOM bridge that fixes many issues with the other one.
TrollAutokill Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 22 hours ago, DasKebab said: Quick question, does the mod support ostim npc x npc? And does it work with AYGAS? Use Aygas 0.73 and DOM 8.5 for OStim.
DasKebab Posted September 13 Posted September 13 (edited) 3 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said: Use Aygas 0.73 and DOM 8.5 for OStim. Noted, tested and it works, but oddly in the wheel menu, theres no training or request sex (but do appear when using it on Non DOM npcs) Also, if you only have ostim, for some reason other punishement (slap, choke, etc) with teleport you instead Edited September 13 by DasKebab
Argent67 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Does DOM work with Skyrim AE 1.7x update? or do i have to downgrade the game?
SnakeHawk Posted September 14 Posted September 14 after sex with non-dom npc character uncontrol equip everything armor clothes and zaz/dd
elgordo371 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 7 hours ago, elgordo371 said: Agreed. The puzzle is why only DOM-related actors? Non-slave NPCs climax perfectly well. Another suggested I deactivate SkyrimNet_DOM. That will be a good diagnostic litmus as it is the (I think) only direct connection between SexLab P+, DOM, and SkyrimNet. If orgasms start afterward, I think I will take a look at the SkyrimNet_DOM code for clues to why it is happening. They didn't. I can only assume it is some kind of bug with P+. Everything else has been tried in isolation.
TrollAutokill Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 5 hours ago, Argent67 said: Does DOM work with Skyrim AE 1.7x update? or do i have to downgrade the game? DOM works. only DLLs needs to be updated.
TrollAutokill Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 6 hours ago, DasKebab said: Noted, tested and it works, but oddly in the wheel menu, theres no training or request sex (but do appear when using it on Non DOM npcs) Also, if you only have ostim, for some reason other punishement (slap, choke, etc) with teleport you instead DOM 7 was using a Sexlab function. But DOM8 should be fine.
Argent67 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) 1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said: DOM works. only DLLs needs to be updated. okay so it does work but the MCM doesn't show, I managed to get a temporary updated version for most of the DLLs except for kris' papyrus extender, does it have anything to do with the MCM not showing? Edited September 14 by Argent67
roldoi1911 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Has anyone prompted the in-law sex fetish? Do you have to marry slygia then fucking annake crag jumper?
DasKebab Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) 11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said: DOM 7 was using a Sexlab function. But DOM8 should be fine. Using DOM 8.5.3 with AYGAS 0.73b Sex function works, but like I said, DOM actors somehow don't have the sex training in the wheel Punishment also causes weird teleportation Video of the bug Figured out the issue regarding teleportation, forgot Base Object and KID, still nothing regarding the wheel tho Edited September 14 by DasKebab
Zodiac321 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 I hate to sound redundant as to what Argent67 said, but I'm also noticing Diary of Mine is missing on the MCM on Skyrim AE 1.7x update.
elgordo371 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 9/11/2026 at 8:47 PM, elgordo371 said: I am having an odd effect. I recently added SkyrimNet. Near the same time I updated DOM. Shortly thereafter, PC stopped having orgasms, and Slaves stopped having orgasms. Enjoyment reaches 100%. No orgasm. I have to stop the thread from the MCM. Initially I suspected it to be a P+ error. I have updated P+ (P+ v17.1 --> v18.1) and tried on a new game, as well as re-trying the same saves on the ongoing game. No PC orgasm. No Slave orgasm. Because the slaves are being handled by DOM (was 8.4.2c, now 8.5.3), and are one of the primaries being affected, I thought I might post it here to see if anyone has observed something similar. This will also be reposted on the SkyrimNet Discord and SexLab P+ Discord. Other changes were SkyrimNet supporting mods: SkyrimNet vBeta24 Papyrus MessageBox - SKSE NG v1.0 Dynamic Persistent Forms v2.21 SkyrimNet_UDNG v1.1 SkyrimNet SexLab v0.31.5 SkyrimNet_DOM v0.0.6 SkyrimNet_Arousal v0.1.3 IntelEngine v3.5.0 SeverActions - SkyrimNet Action Pack v3.9.13 SkyrimNet Status Widget v1.1.1 BodyLanguage_v1.0.2 SkyrimNetPhysicalDiaries v1.1.0 iActions v0.6.5 Anyone have any ideas what may be causing this or how to resolve? Resolved. It was two separate effects. DOM slaves would not orgasm due to some issue with SkyrimNet_DOM v0.0.6. As soon as it was removed, they worked. PC no-orgasm was due to P+ Minigame. This appeared after four months without me changing settings. However, when I disabled the mandatory minigame for arousal >80, PC was resolved. Thanks to all who responded. Your inputs of things to check helped a lot. I appreciate your willingness to lend your experience. Thank You. 1
TrollAutokill Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 4 hours ago, Zodiac321 said: I hate to sound redundant as to what Argent67 said, but I'm also noticing Diary of Mine is missing on the MCM on Skyrim AE 1.7x update. As expected. Use the downgrade tool and never update Skyrim before a few months and all DLLs are migrated and tested. 2
TrollAutokill Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 (edited) On 9/14/2026 at 4:24 PM, DasKebab said: Using DOM 8.5.3 with AYGAS 0.73b Sex function works, but like I said, DOM actors somehow don't have the sex training in the wheel Punishment also causes weird teleportation Video of the bug Figured out the issue regarding teleportation, forgot Base Object and KID, still nothing regarding the wheel tho The wheel was updated with a double check, DOMSexlab.DOM_HasSexlab.GetValue() == 1 || DOMOstim.DOM_HasOstim.GetValue() == 1 You need to check both global variables values in the console. Also, could you make sure your OStim version does come with a plugin OStim.esp? Edited September 16 by TrollAutokill
DasKebab Posted September 16 Posted September 16 6 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said: The wheel is probably old code before OStim was available. I need to update it. Also, could you make sure your OStim version does come with a plugin OStim.esp? Confirmed, Ostim.esp
TrollAutokill Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 1 hour ago, DasKebab said: Confirmed, Ostim.esp Ok, next is in console: GetGlobalValue DOM_HasSexlab and GetGlobalValue DOM_HasOstim
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now