Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Apologies if this question has been asked dozens of times but I cannot get my slave Kimli to wear anything.Ā I have downgraded to Skyrim AE V 1.6.1170 and am using the latest version of DOM. I tried using Stable Captives as well.Ā  She immediately put on her noble clothes when I released her from DOM. I appreciate any ideas.Ā 

Edited by Gracker
Posted (edited)

I tryed sex with non-dom npc via wheel menu and after scene character uncontrol equip all items armor clothes zaz/dd devicesĀ 

1.6.1170 8.5.4b

Edited by SnakeHawk
p.s.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...