4 hours ago, donglin216 said:

What’s the trait that causes confusion? I’m thinking of changing it, cause holy shit it’s been 2 hours and the Npcs still in you disgust me mode

"You disgust me" is a global opinion based on training, mood and abuse. The main trait behind that is emotionality, but all play their parts.

The goal of this mod is to get to the point where a slave first gets shocked, and after a few shock to get the slave mind experience denying and start to like you. Only then will the "You disgust me message" change.

This can be achieved through abuse or you can try being nice to them.

Through abuse you still need to be nice at least once to start the process, otherwise there is no hope for slaves and they will stay in broken mood, hating your guts. If you go the nice road, be aware it is the hardest and not fully implemented yet. @Antiope_Apolloniaacan maybe comment on that one.

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

"You disgust me" is a global opinion based on training, mood and abuse. The main trait behind that is emotionality, but all play their parts.

The goal of this mod is to get to the point where a slave first gets shocked, and after a few shock to get the slave mind experience denying and start to like you. Only then will the "You disgust me message" change.

This can be achieved through abuse or you can try being nice to them.

Through abuse you still need to be nice at least once to start the process, otherwise there is no hope for slaves and they will stay in broken mood, hating your guts. If you go the nice road, be aware it is the hardest and not fully implemented yet. @Antiope_Apolloniaacan maybe comment on that one.

Alright i'll just have to keep trying it then thx for the info

7 hours ago, donglin216 said:

Alright i'll just have to keep trying it then thx for the info

You can also keep boosting their personality stats with a spell untill the "vulernable to falling love" pops up. It seems to make slaves fall in love with you if you treat them nice much faster. Well that is my experience atleast.

Edited by terrorofmorrowind
29 minutes ago, sickboy791 said:

"You need to loosen up, have a drink" i guess this won´t work if game language is not english, it says  slave x doesnt own any alcaholic beverages

True. Unfortunately the code looks for keywords in the item name. I am not aware of any CK keyword which could be used.

If you wish to make a list of formids from Skyrim.esm and official addons, I will take it and use it. I need form id and alcohol type (ale, mead, strong ale, wine, fortified wine, spirit). That would be both faster and language independent.

20 minutes ago, sickboy791 said:

there´s a list of  beverages : https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Beverages_(Skyrim)

ale 00034C5E

mead: 00034C5D

wine 000C5348
 0003133C

spiced wine: 00085368

sujamma: XX0207E6  

?

don´t know if this helps 

is the form id the same with SE ?

That's it but the table in your link doesn't list the form Id, and I don't really have time to look them up in ssedit right now.

Trying to recompile a script with the CK:

C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1063,52): PAHNbPain is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1064,51): PAHNbToldoff is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1065,54): PAHNbShame is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1066,49): PAHNbRape is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1067,63): PAHNbSex is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1068,54): PAHNbPraise is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1102,60): PAHHumiliation is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1104,60): PAHResignation is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1108,64): PAHTrainHouse is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1203,60): PAHHumiliation is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1205,60): PAHResignation is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1377,52): DOMPainModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1379,52): DOMFearModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1381,52): DOMShameModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1383,52): DOMStressModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1385,52): DOMSorrowModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1387,52): DOMDisciplineModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1390,52): DOMOralModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1392,52): DOMVaginalModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1394,52): DOMAnalModifier is

Edit: Leaving this here in case anyone else has the problem I had, I figured out how to fix it

Playing on SE

Poses weren't working for me - under the "Pose for me, pretty" option.  (These are from HSH, apparently) I had a slave with high pose stat, i tell them to pose, they didnt play any animation.

I had Nemesis installed (and ran it after installing all PAHE related stuff) but I did NOT have FNIS installed, when this problem was occuring. Apparently a lot of pose mods need FNIS, for some reason.

Solution was:

• Make sure FNIS Spells is installed, latest ver is 7.0 as of time of writing, its in downloads section of Nexus page for the SE version of FNIS.
  • Follow this guide
Edited by dustbeetwelve
On 1/24/2022 at 12:16 AM, sarahpetersonsarahpeterson said:

Trying to recompile a script with the CK:

C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1063,52): PAHNbPain is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1064,51): PAHNbToldoff is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1065,54): PAHNbShame is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1066,49): PAHNbRape is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1067,63): PAHNbSex is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1068,54): PAHNbPraise is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1102,60): PAHHumiliation is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1104,60): PAHResignation is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1108,64): PAHTrainHouse is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1203,60): PAHHumiliation is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1205,60): PAHResignation is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1377,52): DOMPainModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1379,52): DOMFearModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1381,52): DOMShameModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1383,52): DOMStressModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1385,52): DOMSorrowModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1387,52): DOMDisciplineModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1390,52): DOMOralModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1392,52): DOMVaginalModifier is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Users\Artemis\SK\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DOM_Core.psc(1394,52): DOMAnalModifier is

- You didn't present yourself

- You didn't ask nicely.

- Actually you didn't ask anything.

- You didn't use spoilers to save us from your error log.

- Obviously you didn't even try to find an answer by yourself. Your error is a rookie mistake.

- We don't know why you want to recompile the code.

- You used caps in your previous messages and didn't apologize.

What are you expecting?

Edited by TrollAutokill

a simple suggestion is on failing to sneak enslave have a chance they dont be hostile. you can probaly base it off the  charsma skill.
also about the keywords for outfits. maybe we can get json files also so we can add any that way over having to modify the esp and such to add the keyword. it would load them up at game start. just make sure it has a feature to ignore any ones missing but not remove.

9 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

a simple suggestion is on failing to sneak enslave have a chance they dont be hostile. you can probaly base it off the  charsma skill.
also about the keywords for outfits. maybe we can get json files also so we can add any that way over having to modify the esp and such to add the keyword. it would load them up at game start. just make sure it has a feature to ignore any ones missing but not remove.

I will look into the charisma skill.

For the JSON file and keywords it can really slow down the game too much if we have to check for many keywords. But I will think about it.

yeah has to bbe some way you can do it well. cause right now  you prety much need a keyword patch for near every armor in existence. im dreading it but altest wsith zedit its easier as can copy past into other ecords fast. but dreading doing the hundreds of armors i would want a slave to wear.....
just imaging the DD items.... whcih im right now doing a  keyword patch for.

here a patch for most of the DD esm stuff. i added sahme to everything and heels to the ones i know are heels. as for others no idea which to add it on to.
your welcome to tweak it and use it for yourself trollautokill

DoM DD patch.esp

Edited by sidfu1
2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.5.3 is out. Minor changes,

- LE Plugin updated to 2.5.2

- A few bugs corrected. Hopefully pose/tie-up should work as expected now. Report here if you experience glitches.

Issue with tied slaves popping out of sexlab animations looks fixed (tried 3 sex acts to check) but the option to remove restraints no longer seems to work

I.e.

Tied up Slave Barri and then used the remove restraint option

DialogueOption.jpg.25cc583dea96493c2dd565dda4742379.jpg

Response is normal

Response.jpg.e69e6e1d19e1dbe745938ae5bb7c9099.jpg

And in PAH they no longer show as tied

PahStatus.jpg.01103de7e2aa9aa4aa0ae2a59b59a735.jpg

But still doing the tied idle, only way i saw to get them out of the pose and change the dialogue option so it no longer says remove restraint is to use reset slave in the PAH menu

Tried again on another slave, doesn't show tied in PAH

2ndAttempt.jpg.9c39f0c29682f16a1b8f9f933bf70e74.jpg

But Pose they are in is

ActualPose.jpg.31a407037bedc692d261614992320df9.jpg

Dunno if it is relevant but upon using reset it is flashing up this message about furniture

841679052_Furnituremessageafterusingreset.jpg.ee666980682ab29a6cabffe040d97ea3.jpg

Never had that slave go into furniture (i.e. like a pillory)

Same happened on 2.5.2 when i went back and checked

52 minutes ago, Kalysto said:

Anyone knows how to differenciate between a vampire and a zombie? because I want to add another enslave perk but only for zombies.

I used Subject.IsUndead == 1 but that is true for both.

The function the game uses to reanimate actors appears to be hardcoded and I have no way of seeing how it works in the CK. I think what you can do is use IsUndead and then exclude everything else via faction checks. So exclude vampires, draugr, dragon priests, and skeletons, and reanimated actors should be the only ones left. 

7 hours ago, Kalysto said:

Anyone knows how to differenciate between a vampire and a zombie? because I want to add another enslave perk but only for zombies.

I used Subject.IsUndead == 1 but that is true for both.

Is the word "zombie" in the actor name or race name? If yes you could look for that on top of isundead().

19 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Issue with tied slaves popping out of sexlab animations looks fixed (tried 3 sex acts to check) but the option to remove restraints no longer seems to work

I.e.

Reveal hidden contents

Tied up Slave Barri and then used the remove restraint option

DialogueOption.jpg.25cc583dea96493c2dd565dda4742379.jpg

Response is normal

Response.jpg.e69e6e1d19e1dbe745938ae5bb7c9099.jpg

And in PAH they no longer show as tied

PahStatus.jpg.01103de7e2aa9aa4aa0ae2a59b59a735.jpg

But still doing the tied idle, only way i saw to get them out of the pose and change the dialogue option so it no longer says remove restraint is to use reset slave in the PAH menu

Tried again on another slave, doesn't show tied in PAH

2ndAttempt.jpg.9c39f0c29682f16a1b8f9f933bf70e74.jpg

But Pose they are in is

ActualPose.jpg.31a407037bedc692d261614992320df9.jpg

Dunno if it is relevant but upon using reset it is flashing up this message about furniture

841679052_Furnituremessageafterusingreset.jpg.ee666980682ab29a6cabffe040d97ea3.jpg

Never had that slave go into furniture (i.e. like a pillory)

Same happened on 2.5.2 when i went back and checked

version 2.5.4 is out, hopefully with this bug corrected.

- Corrected another bug when getting out of pose.

- Corrected relative chances to be afraid/scared/terrified

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

version 2.5.4 is out, hopefully with this bug corrected.

- Corrected another bug when getting out of pose.

- Corrected relative chances to be afraid/scared/terrified

Cool will give it a try

With the tying up/restraining could the location its done in affect there mood/feelings , like tying up in a town increases humilation but tying up in a dungeon increases afraid/scared (fear of being left there when you go)

Edit: Tried and the remove restraint is working again for me

Edited by pinky6225
18 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Cool will give it a try

With the tying up/restraining could the location its done in affect there mood/feelings , like tying up in a town increases humilation but tying up in a dungeon increases afraid/scared (fear of being left there when you go)

That's not in yet. I might have to think of a way to get that information though.

Thanks both!!

I'm going to try bnub345's idea because it looks easier as long as I can determine that the zombie is actually the player's zombie.

From what I've been trying, enslaving zombies visually is quite immersive (which is what I'm looking for) it turns PAHE DOM more like a dark fantasy in which the player is some sort of Death Knight. Now I'll see if I can restrict this with some resource, for instance a black soul gem.

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's not in yet. I might have to think of a way to get that information though.

Just guessing here as I dont know scripting but, I think there are keywords used by the game to tell what location is a town, dungeon, etc automatically that work regardless of mods, like it works in mod-added locations, universally, because theres some variable set for what "type" of cell it is (wilderness, town, dungeon, etc) I know this because Nethers Follower Framework does this with it's feature where follwoers automatically swap to "in town" clothes when you are in a cell designated as a town, even outdoor areas like falkreath

I think the variable your looking for (to tell what cell type it is) might be tied to music types - like the game knows to play town music in certain areas and dungeon music in others - so the game must have some sort of like way of designating cells as "town", "dungeon", etc that works universally whether its vanilla or modded locations

Also side question. How much stuff is implemented for thugs right now in the latest version? Can they train slaves on their own automatically?

Asking because, With DoM training takes way longer and is more involved, which is great with slaves you actually enjoy training, but when you're mass enslaving people like Genghis Khan it gets really grindy, and im looking for a way to automate "mass training" to some extent. Home Sweet Home had this with slaves training other slaves, but HSH is buggy for me at the moment, and i was hoping thugs would be a suitable replacement/alternate method for doing this because DoM seems like its just more stable code wise than HSH. But i dont know if thug training is actually implemented yet or not? Can you clear this up for me because i have read conflicting reports on what thugs can actually do right now.

5 minutes ago, dustbeetwelve said:

Just guessing here as I dont know scripting but, I think there are keywords used by the game to tell what location is a town, dungeon, etc automatically that work regardless of mods, like it works in mod-added locations, universally, because theres some variable set for what "type" of cell it is (wilderness, town, dungeon, etc) I know this because Nethers Follower Framework does this with it's feature where follwoers automatically swap to "in town" clothes when you are in a cell designated as a town, even outdoor areas like falkreath

I think the variable your looking for (to tell what cell type it is) might be tied to music types - like the game knows to play town music in certain areas and dungeon music in others - so the game must have some sort of like way of designating cells as "town", "dungeon", etc that works universally whether its vanilla or modded locations

Also side question. How much stuff is implemented for thugs right now in the latest version? Can they train slaves on their own automatically?

Asking because, With DoM training takes way longer and is more involved, which is great with slaves you actually enjoy training, but when you're mass enslaving people like Genghis Khan it gets really grindy, and im looking for a way to automate "mass training" to some extent. Home Sweet Home had this with slaves training other slaves, but HSH is buggy for me at the moment, and i was hoping thugs would be a suitable replacement/alternate method for doing this because DoM seems like its just more stable code wise than HSH. But i dont know if thug training is actually implemented yet or not? Can you clear this up for me because i have read conflicting reports on what thugs can actually do right now.

Thug training slaves is implemented. But not sex training, and thugs often miss their target when whipping making their training less effective. In addition I don't know what happens when thugs are not 3d rendered (not in the same cell).

It's up to you to accept HSH known bugs or to try new undiscovered DoM bugs...