13 hours ago, paparebbe said:

Hi. LE version is missing from the downloads section. Is LE not supported anymore?

13 hours ago, ChingChongWong said:

I think it’s cause this mod is made for SE not LE, so it’ll take a while before an LE version releases

13 hours ago, gekker said:

There was a 2.5.5 version on the downloads for LE but the file is missing.

12 hours ago, gekker said:

Yes that's what I tried to download. The file "Diary Of Mine 2.5.5_LEandSE_fomod.7z".

It comes back as file not found on the server however.

Great MOD BTW.

Try again, it should be correctly uploaded now.

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Did you check that it was turned on in  MCM DoM/gender menu?

Also the option should be on WHEN you capture a slave, to apply. All slaves captured with a virginity option off will be considered as not virgin in the corresponding matter. There is no way to change the virginity status after capture.

all is check but it's still same so i try something else maybe it's working with a pray

and this is my setting

ScreenShot68.png

ScreenShot69.png

enb2022_2_9_10_37_07.bmp enb2022_2_9_10_58_49.bmp

Edited by Dean36

fixed my mcm issues. i had forgot to disable the  folder where i keep my scripts that i play around  with so it was loading scripts not meant for  being used.

question thou? is if you have AYGAS does it prevent the guards from alarm  if the town is full slavery or is that later?

Edited by sidfu1
3 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

fixed my mcm issues. i had forgot to disable the  folder where i keep my scripts that i play around  with so it was loading scripts not meant for  being used.

question thou? is if you have AYGAS does it prevent the guards from alarm  if the town is full slavery or is that later?

No it doesn't prevent the alarm. Because the alarm uses the crime faction and will only be efficient for enslaved citizens. Bandits can yell all they want, guards won't help them.

But later we can add a bounty for slavery when slaves yell for help, even thought they are not of the same crime faction. For that I would need to find what's the local crime faction. I know how to do it very inefficiently with GetRandomActor() but if someone knows a better way, I am all ears.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Got annoyed at the new PAHE whip with the bash feature, so I made a "padded whip" for those who wanted the old simple whip. Sorry @CliftonJD. Of course you can also put one in each hand and double the fun!

Then realized DoM users might want it too, so I made a new version 2.6.1 for SE,

- Added a "padded whip" same as PAHE whip but without the bash enchantment. Use the console to get it or the MCM DoM debug menu.

- Put back player attack on slave as always a punishment. PAHE changed that to only if player is not in combat, but that's incompatible with the new call for help feature.

- Corrected a bug with the burlapsack

- Friendship now takes into account family and relationship ranks. Slaves will report their friends as family when applicable. Yes finally you can use HCHHS and they will cry for their sisters being punished! Except HCHHS doesn't have their relationship set correctly... Maybe a patch is in order!

- Asking slaves to strip in a public place as a higher chance for refusal. Just punish them for it and try again, they will remember that was a mistake.

Edited by TrollAutokill
8 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

just a quick and dirty crafting recipe for the whip. you can tweak the materials as i just copied the  pah one then change the materials some.
its the whole 2.6.1 esp fyi

DiaryOfMine.esp 220.19 kB · 0 downloads

Will integrate for next version.

I am now working on a dialogue to sell back a slave to family members. I am guessing it will be more a kind of loan...

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Got annoyed at the new PAHE whip with the bash feature, so I made a "padded whip" for those who wanted the old simple whip. Sorry @CliftonJD. Of course you can also put one in each hand and double the fun!

Then realized DoM users might want it too, so I made a new version 2.6.1 for SE,

- Added a "padded whip" same as PAHE whip but without the bash enchantment. Use the console to get it or the MCM DoM debug menu.

- Put back player attack on slave as always a punishment. PAHE changed that to only if player is not in combat, but that's incompatible with the new call for help feature.

- Corrected a bug with the burlapsack

- Friendship now takes into account family and relationship ranks. Slaves will report their friends as family when applicable. Yes finally you can use HCHHS and they will cry for their sisters being punished! Except HCHHS doesn't have their relationship set correctly... Maybe a patch is in order!

- Asking slaves to strip in a public place as a higher chance for refusal. Just punish them for it and try again, they will remember that was a mistake.

Says file not found when i try download

image.png.22458d9a32b3272e1a8c406061e0f922.png

I had an idea some time ago. Let me know what you guys think, it might not be for everyone I'm sure. 

Essentially what it is is two options for mutilating the slaves that have permanent effects. You could either blind them or take out their tongue. This could be done through dialogue and then would have the following effects:

Blind: The slave permanently wears a blindfold (moth priest or modded) and can no longer run away. Also their movement speed would be like 50% (or maybe lower?) The idea being that when you blind a slave they're most useful being left as maids/whores in their rooms. Upon blinding them they would also immediately become shocked for a time. Submission and resignation would probably increase faster permanently since they have to rely on you a lot more. AYGAS value should probably go way down as well so it should only be used on the real keepers. Any other ideas? 

Cutting Out Tongue: This one makes it so the slave can no longer speak. All dialogue subtitles would just be replaced with "...". (not sure how time-consuming/possible that is) Respect training would then either be eliminated or locked at 100, since it's no longer an issue. Also it'd probably make sense to remove oral sex as an option with this one. Like before, they'd also be shocked when this happens. This one is probably most useful as a fear tactic on other slaves, more than actually adding something to the slave you do it to. Thoughts? 

I also think this would play pretty well into the threat and friend system, seeing this happen to their friends would probably be quite traumatic, and threatening it would be a pretty terrifying thought as well. Im also thinking that to do this you'd need to have tongs and a knife in your inventory for the tongue thing, maybe fire salts or some such thing to blind them? 

Curious to see if anyone else has thought of this or would like to see it. I don't think it would be terribly difficult to implement but I get that it's not for everyone. Just sharing :)

15 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

I get that it's not for everyone. Just sharing

Yeah not my thing to use but if you want to make it a mod and want some inspiration .. I would say how about involving castration in it too? Every old movie with harems had some eunuch in it. Only thing needed to be done is.. Dunno maybe making a chastity belt with skin texture to just disable schlong use and cover it up. give the imagination of castrating Nazeem.. I mean the npc of your choosing.

Edited by Gukahn
33 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Yeah not my thing to use but if you want to make it a mod and want some inspiration .. I would say how about involving castration in it too? Every old movie with harems had some eunuch in it. Only thing needed to be done is.. Dunno maybe making a chastity belt with skin texture to just disable schlong use and cover it up. give the imagination of castrating Nazeem.. I mean the npc of your choosing.

I actually just saw a mod yesterday on here that was some kind of castration framework, haven't tried it but you are correct about the eunuch thing, something to think about. 

1 hour ago, InsanityFactor said:

I had an idea some time ago. Let me know what you guys think, it might not be for everyone I'm sure. 

Essentially what it is is two options for mutilating the slaves that have permanent effects. You could either blind them or take out their tongue. This could be done through dialogue and then would have the following effects:

Blind: The slave permanently wears a blindfold (moth priest or modded) and can no longer run away. Also their movement speed would be like 50% (or maybe lower?) The idea being that when you blind a slave they're most useful being left as maids/whores in their rooms. Upon blinding them they would also immediately become shocked for a time. Submission and resignation would probably increase faster permanently since they have to rely on you a lot more. AYGAS value should probably go way down as well so it should only be used on the real keepers. Any other ideas? 

Cutting Out Tongue: This one makes it so the slave can no longer speak. All dialogue subtitles would just be replaced with "...". (not sure how time-consuming/possible that is) Respect training would then either be eliminated or locked at 100, since it's no longer an issue. Also it'd probably make sense to remove oral sex as an option with this one. Like before, they'd also be shocked when this happens. This one is probably most useful as a fear tactic on other slaves, more than actually adding something to the slave you do it to. Thoughts? 

I also think this would play pretty well into the threat and friend system, seeing this happen to their friends would probably be quite traumatic, and threatening it would be a pretty terrifying thought as well. Im also thinking that to do this you'd need to have tongs and a knife in your inventory for the tongue thing, maybe fire salts or some such thing to blind them? 

Curious to see if anyone else has thought of this or would like to see it. I don't think it would be terribly difficult to implement but I get that it's not for everyone. Just sharing :)

I got Things in the Dark vibes from this. Kinda would like that to be implemented, but also fact that i would like to is very disturbing.

BTW, you wrote thoose guides, tell me, does housekeeper/thug can give another slave combat training? 

12 minutes ago, moody132 said:

I got Things in the Dark vibes from this. Kinda would like that to be implemented, but also fact that i would like to is very disturbing.

BTW, you wrote thoose guides, tell me, does housekeeper/thug can give another slave combat training? 

Things in Dark was a lot of fun, I remember playing it. :)

I don't think they can do that right now, combat training is only done by having the slave in combat and by HSH trainers. The author will say if I'm right about that. 

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

already fixed that with the whip hotfix, it will also be restored without needing a hotfix in the next release fixing aygas soon

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

that was done based on your own suggestion in a previous dom update, i even suggested it might be bad and you said to let the users decide which method they like better.

hope you fixed the mcm code with this update

38 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

already fixed that with the whip hotfix, it will also be restored without needing a hotfix in the next release fixing aygas soon

I am not sure what the hotfix will bring, but I'll soon upgrade.

EDIT: see below

that was done based on your own suggestion in a previous dom update, i even suggested it might be bad and you said to let the users decide which method they like better.

I know, my bad, I thought it would solve a few problems with punishment and friendly fire, and it did.

But then I started to have so much fun with rebelling slaves and them calling for help. It can get pretty messy and you need to be able to punish your slave while in combat or you wouldn't be able to get out of this kind of ssituation

EDIT: So I still believe the player not in combat test might be the best solution for standard pahe (I want to say vanilla pahe, but somehow it doesn't feel right. We need another flavor...)

hope you fixed the mcm code with this update

What was wrong with the MMCM

EDIT: saw your answer in the main pahe thread. I'll upgrade DoM accordingly.??

Edited by TrollAutokill
42 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Things in Dark was a lot of fun, I remember playing it. :)

Not my cup of tea, and I am having toouch fun with slaves calling for help. But if you want to expand DoM in this direction, you are free to try. I can move a few stuff to an esm if you need.

42 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

I don't think they can do that right now, combat training is only done by having the slave in combat and by HSH trainers. The author will say if I'm right about that. 

You're half right. Slavers (thugs) should also train combat in the same way as HSH trainers.

Edited by TrollAutokill
19 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I am not sure what the hotfix will bring, but I'll soon upgrade.

EDIT: see below

50 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

I know, my bad, I thought it would solve a few problems with punishment and friendly fire, and it did.

But then I started to have so much fun with rebelling slaves and them calling for help. It can get pretty messy and you need to be able to punish your slave while in combat or you wouldn't be able to get out of this kind of ssituation

EDIT: So I still believe the player not in combat test might be the best solution for standard pahe (I want to say vanilla pahe, but somehow it doesn't feel right. We need another flavor...)

ok

20 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

What was wrong with the MMCM

EDIT: saw your answer in the main pahe thread. I'll upgrade DoM accordingly.??

Edited 6 minutes ago by TrollAutokill

the pahe thread mentions the aygas problem, but the change notes referring to:

On 2/4/2022 at 1:25 PM, CliftonJD said:

fixes to how the mcm processes the slave lists to speed up slave list and slave info processing

is in this:

Spoiler

Function UpdateSlavesPage()
    SetCursorFillMode(TOP_TO_BOTTOM)
    int slaveCount = PAH.GetSlaveCount()
    int displayedSlaveIndex = -1
    If PAH.modStatus == "$PAHE_SettingName_RebootToggle_running"

If forcedReset != -1
            int j = 0
            while (j < slaveCount)
                if forcedReset == slave_OID[j]
                    forcedReset = -1
                    displayedSlaveIndex = j
                    PAH.setSlaveName(j)
                    List43SlaveStats(j)
                    j = slaveCount
                EndIf
            j += 1
            EndWhile
        EndIf
        slave_OID = PAH.GetIntArrayLength(PAH.GetSlaveCount())
        int i = 0

SetCursorPosition(0)
        AddHeaderOption("$Pahe_Slaves_page")
        ;while (i < PAH.GetSlaveCount()) && (i < 43)
        ;changing this to use the slavecount is what slows the mcm to a crawl

while (i < PAH.slaveArray.length) && (i < 43)

replacing .slaveArray.length with GetSlaveCount()) is what slows the mcm, same problem exists on the second and third slave pages