As far as I also wouldn't like to have 2 plugins for one mod (on LE it is problematic), if it helps with compatibility i would say fuck it, do it. IMHO stability and everything working correctly is more important. But i really, really hate that.

On the other hand, if if you are downloading Dairy of Mine, that means you also need to download Pahe, Sexlab, propably ZaZ, Xpsme, maybe body, some animations pack, FNIS, etc. Lot of shit before you get to this stage. So i would assume if you as user are on this stage, you should be albe to use tes5edit to resolve conflict yourself, or decide what do you want to win.

I am using Diary of Mine with Home Sweet Home and You got a slave, there are literally two conflicting records;

image.png.1f76307d60cdca8ab470e9242ee40bad.png1602158379_Beztytuu.jpg.81eba32738bbc4e5f1c9bf6a96d70753.jpg

In Cell its because i am playing non-english Skyrim, so names of locations are different, so, not important. Also colors due to ligthing mods; also not important

And theese two records are slave info spell, so depends which esp you load the last, then you will get its 'version' of this effect, right? So i if would load HSH after Diary of Mine, this is only thing that propably, could work not properly. Like stats from Diary of Mine would not be shown. Or something simlar. Nothing game breaking, highly doubt that its could broke your game. At last, that is how i understand this based on my little-to-none tes5 edit knowladge. So based on my deduction I personally wouldn't split this in two esps.

On the other hand, i am using 2.52 port from se on le, newer version can have more conflicts, also its based on mods that i am using, so anyone else could have much more conflicts.

That being said, i personally would like to have only one plugin, but globally i think it may be metter idea to split it in two. For most users from here it will not matter tho, they will be able resolve this in like 30 seconds. 

Sooo many words to say nothing o.o

Also, i had this weird situation, i accidently clicked 'drink potion that i gave you' instead of 'you need to relax. drink!' and my slave had none of theese potions, she has only collar and bra and in her inventory. I didnt even crafted any of them. And after that she magically drinked some potion out of nowhere and now she is in love with me. Soo i am pretty sure she drank one of your potions, a read they change personalities. So it may be a bug.

That being said, i love this mod, these slaves having actual personality feels more real and authentic than most of followers, including modded followers o.o

I captured two dark elves, at the same time, one got trained pretty easily, now she is loyal and is training my other slaves, but other one is so fucking stubborn, its unbeliveable. She been raped and whipped like 30 times, and she stills doesnt give a shit about 'you are going to do something for me slave', she insults me, ingore orders o.o. 

Its propably because of i am doing something wrong, i didnt really read your guide about what traits respond to what kind of treatment, but the fact that now they are different one from each other is great.

16 minutes ago, moody132 said:

As far as I also wouldn't like to have 2 plugins for one mod (on LE it is problematic), if it helps with compatibility i would say fuck it, do it. IMHO stability and everything working correctly is more important. But i really, really hate that.

On the other hand, if if you are downloading Dairy of Mine, that means you also need to download Pahe, Sexlab, propably ZaZ, Xpsme, maybe body, some animations pack, FNIS, etc. Lot of shit before you get to this stage. So i would assume if you as user are on this stage, you should be albe to use tes5edit to resolve conflict yourself, or decide what do you want to win.

I am using Diary of Mine with Home Sweet Home and You got a slave, there are literally two conflicting records;

In Cell its because i am playing non-english Skyrim, so names of locations are different, so, not important. Also colors due to ligthing mods; also not important

And theese two records are slave info spell, so depends which esp you load the last, then you will get its 'version' of this effect, right? So i if would load HSH after Diary of Mine, this is only thing that propably, could work not properly. Like stats from Diary of Mine would not be shown. Or something simlar. Nothing game breaking, highly doubt that its could broke your game. At last, that is how i understand this based on my little-to-none tes5 edit knowladge. So based on my deduction I personally wouldn't split this in two esps.

On the other hand, i am using 2.52 port from se on le, newer version can have more conflicts, also its based on mods that i am using, so anyone else could have much more conflicts.

That being said, i personally would like to have only one plugin, but globally i think it may be metter idea to split it in two. For most users from here it will not matter tho, they will be able resolve this in like 30 seconds. 

Sooo many words to say nothing o.o

Also, i had this weird situation, i accidently clicked 'drink potion that i gave you' instead of 'you need to relax. drink!' and my slave had none of theese potions, she has only collar and bra and in her inventory. I didnt even crafted any of them. And after that she magically drinked some potion out of nowhere and now she is in love with me. Soo i am pretty sure she drank one of your potions, a read they change personalities. So it may be a bug.

That being said, i love this mod, these slaves having actual personality feels more real and authentic than most of followers, including modded followers o.o

I captured two dark elves, at the same time, one got trained pretty easily, now she is loyal and is training my other slaves, but other one is so fucking stubborn, its unbeliveable. She been raped and whipped like 30 times, and she stills doesnt give a shit about 'you are going to do something for me slave', she insults me, ingore orders o.o. 

Its propably because of i am doing something wrong, i didnt really read your guide about what traits respond to what kind of treatment, but the fact that now they are different one from each other is great.

Glad you're having fun. That's the point. Did the second dark elf got shocked once or never? If you ask for slave status the first entries, before the number of abuse, should tell you if they are close to get in shock, broken or fall in love.

As for the potion if she doesn't have any, the mod will look in the player inventory. So I would say you had one in your inventory, because you picked one up in the fort or the cottage or you clicked the debug menu to get slaver's equipment.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Ok, the discussion is officially launched. Should it be an esm or not?

Admittedly i'm not the modder here but to maintain being able to do...

Load order should be something like :

- My Home is Your Home stuff

- PAHE stuff

- AYGAS esp

- HSH esp 

- DiaryOfMine.esp

Would think you would need to include both a .ESM and a .ESP as .ESM's always load before .ESP's so you'd need to split out the stuff that can load before any of those and put in the .ESM and leave the rest in the .ESP

What is the reason/benefit of having it as a .ESM?

PAH itself also already has a .ESM so imagine the DoM .ESM would need to be loaded after

Edited by pinky6225
15 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Admittedly i'm not the modder here but to maintain being able to do...

Would think you would need to include both a .ESM and a .ESP as .ESM's always load before .ESP's so you'd need to split out the stuff that can load before any of those and put in the .ESM and leave the rest in the .ESP

What is the reason/benefit of having it as a .ESM?

PAH itself also already has a .ESM so imagine the DoM .ESM would need to be loaded after

Yes sounds complicated for just a few keywords.

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Maybe make a pool for that and let it stay for a Week? Would give you some more input i think.

I don't think a poll would resolve this, a thousand uninformed people having opinions about a subject they barely know would hardly bring any enlightment.

Only @TrollAutokill can determine whether what is gained with the esm is worth the extra complication (in development and its users).

I know of the following disadvantages:

- That even when flagged as ESL it still count as a mod in SkyrimVR.

- You cannot move the ESM from the top of the loadorder, meaning that things that override PAHE or HSH or AYGAS will have to be split into another mod.

I'm also worried about how the save fares after removing an ESM if you need to create a clean save. I really don't want to find myself with the "Savegame corrupted, can not be loaded" if I want to remove DoM to perform a clean save. Granted, I never knew what exactly causes that.

37 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yes sounds complicated for just a few keywords.

If its regarding the stripping (saw mentioned a page ago) a easier solution might be to add to the MCM what slots to strip and then someone using mods that use a particular slot can choose not to strip that slot like there already is available in the sexlab MCM for normal/aggressive sex stripping

Alternatively could the keywords your after be added into the PAH .ESM since that already comes with one

To put a more precise point on the matter of the esm split. Only those things which are completely new need to be in an esm so that other mods can use them as assets. if they are in an esp then the game will not allow them to be referenced which limits what modders are able to do with the functionality that DoM provides. With the items in the esm being completely new they simply can not conflict with other mods in any way. 

All of the items that reference either the main game esm files of other mod esm files should be placed into an esp for the specific reason of not causing conflict with the master files they reference.

Admittedly the time it takes to split the data can be a bit tedious, though the result is more compatibility and much more capability for add on mods to be made.

If all the new items that are currently placed in the esp remain there then they can only be used by the DoM mod and any other mod that tries to reference them will fail unless the load order remains exactly the same as those of the modder who made the files which is obviously unlikely.

I know adding another esm can be problematic for many gamers who have extensive mod lists, but imo that isn't good reason not to make your mod as user friendly as possible.

regardless of what you eventually decide I have had a considerable amount of fun with your mod and hope to continue doing so.

You can use esps as masters in xEdit with full functionality. You can use esps as masters in the CK with the SSE Creation Kit Fixes mod. The only edits this mod makes to vanilla skyrim are a few cell changes to add the potions. The only other mods this mod edits are the PAHE ones and Clifton is working to provide built-in compatibility. I don't really see any benefit to splitting this mod and adding an extra plugin. 

First: Many thx for this mod. It's really an amazing addition to the solid base of PAH and HSH! ?

The only thing that bothers me a bit is the one focus on virginity. For me, it's a completely outdated, biologically unreasonable social concept that to bury in oblivion forever would be no loss at all.

And seriously, an adult person fighting for years with and for other adults (bandits, armies, ...) and all of them are Virgins? ^^

But of course, in a game it's also a matter of taste, so as a suggestion: Maybe an MCM option for it? :)

I also have a question: Is it possible to copy an unique NPC (via console maybe) and enslave the copy? I tried with Lydia and "player.placeatme" but the original reacts like a slave, exactly like the enslaved copy.

Edited by Molvaeth
1 hour ago, Molvaeth said:

And seriously, an adult person fighting for years with and for other adults (bandits, armies, ...) and all of them are Virgins?

Have to say this kind of gets to me as well. I enslaved Laelette the Vampire and it said she was a virgin. I'm like she was married with a kid! HOW? But that's just a minor thing compared to all the things I love about this mod.

9 minutes ago, cantgetright008 said:

Have to say this kind of gets to me as well. I enslaved Laelette the Vampire and it said she was a virgin. I'm like she was married with a kid! HOW? But that's just a minor thing compared to all the things I love about this mod.

Believe you could fix that for uniques by making a .json and sticking it somewhere like \Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\skse\plugins\StorageUtilData\Diary Of Mine

One of the examples is

{
    "string" :
    {
        "fullname" : "Uthgerd the Unbroken"
    },
    "float" :
    {
        "honesty" : 14,
        "calmness" : 40,
        "extraversion" : 39,
        "agreeableness" : 26,
        "conscientiousness" : 54,
        "openness" : 43,
        "wilpower" : 90,
        "toughness" : 99,
        "sensuality" : 61,
        "submitivity" : 10,
        "boldness" : 49,
        "smartness" : 53
    },
    "int" :
    {
        "trauma" : 5,
        "virginoral" : 1,
        "virginanal" : 1,
        "virginvaginal" : 0,
        "virginsame" : 0
    }
}

Assume 1 = yes and 0 = no

.json needs to be named with the form id of the unique (i think) , guessing trollautokill thought everybody would make them and loads could be packaged but i guess not many are that fussed so didnt happen

@TrollAutokill Maybe a read me as a seperate file would be good for how to customise with the .jsons as its prolly fairly hidden in the thread now (recall you mentioned how to do it but i mainly enslave non-uniques so other than thinking neat, didnt really take the details)

Edited by pinky6225
1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Maybe a read me as a seperate file would be good for how to customise with the .jsons as its prolly fairly hidden in the thread now (recall you mentioned how to do it but i mainly enslave non-uniques so other than thinking neat, didnt really take the details)

yes please.  I wanted to do it last weekend but gave up on finding it ?

6 hours ago, Molvaeth said:

First: Many thx for this mod. It's really an amazing addition to the solid base of PAH and HSH! ?

The only thing that bothers me a bit is the one focus on virginity. For me, it's a completely outdated, biologically unreasonable social concept that to bury in oblivion forever would be no loss at all.

Outdated and unreasonable = medieval and fantasy = exactly like what LL Skyrim is, no?

And seriously, an adult person fighting for years with and for other adults (bandits, armies, ...) and all of them are Virgins? ^^

You heard of Johan of Arc? It's medieval once again, but virginity was often a way for warrior women to get respect.

But of course, in a game it's also a matter of taste, so as a suggestion: Maybe an MCM option for it? :)

It's in the MCM, just disable the sexual comments for same and opposite genders. I will put a separate option later.

I also have a question: Is it possible to copy an unique NPC (via console maybe) and enslave the copy? I tried with Lydia and "player.placeatme" but the original reacts like a slave, exactly like the enslaved copy.

Did you try with or without the "clone" option? Look into the MCM menu under the debug tab. Also try to make the copy before and after enslavement.

Edited by TrollAutokill
52 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:
7 hours ago, Molvaeth said:

You heard of Johan of Arc? It's medieval once again, but virginity was often a way for warrior women to get respect.

To be fair that does make sense, i've captured a few bandits that are virgins which you'd wonder about that but i suppose a female bandit that has a reputation for spreading her legs would soon no longer be a bandit and more the camps whore

24 minutes ago, TurtleMan141 said:

Do I need to update my game for newer versions of this mod? I tried the newest update, and it crashes on game save load. I'm trying to avoid the AE update because I know it will break my whole game.

The mod is built against last SE version from November 2021 if I remember right. But people have reported using it with AE without trouble. Just make sure you use the right version of skse.

Your crashes certainly comes from something in your save game. You can try to clean all mods with resaver on a copy of your save game. Then load with plain Skyrim and save. You'll have your progress saved and a fresh start for mods.

Edited by TrollAutokill
38 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

do you also use aygas? Because ever since installing that one, my ctd's have gone up by a lot.

I do not, no. I expect the occasional crash tbh, I mean it's Skyrim lol. In all honesty they seem to be performance crashes, my game has a lot of mods and looks really good from all the mods, so it probably has to do something with performance.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

The mod is built against last SE version from November 2021 if I remember right. But people have reported using it with AE without trouble. Just make sure you use the right version of skse.

Your crashes certainly comes from something in your save game. You can try to clean all mods with resaver on a copy of your save game. Then load with plain Skyrim and save. You'll have your progress saved and a fresh start for mods.

My current SKSE version is 1.5.97, I remember not having an update for a year or so and then come November, anniversary comes and yeah, mod breaking update lol. I'm only hesitant to update cause of them, just waiting a while before they are all updated themselves. I also have never updated SKSE on MO2 before so yeah that too. Long story short I'm being extremely careful cause I've had minimal issues with my load order, and when I did have some, they were simple fixes. Sorry for the ramble, my main thing with this reply was to ask if it would work on that old version of SKSE?

Later update : So, after experimenting, I found out that the latest version of the mod that works for me is 2.4.6.

Edited by TurtleMan141

I've got another round of notes.  I've had my hands a bit full with other things recently, and you've been releasing updates quickly, so I think a couple of these might be obsolete, but I'm not sure.  I need to try to remember to record version numbers in my notes, but I never think of it.  

• Can we get intoxication status displayed somewhere?  I guess on the "Enjoying your slave life?" panel.  That said,
  • The "Enjoying your slave life?" panel is getting pretty crowded.  I understand that formatting these info panels is tricky, but maybe breaking it into "sections" with a simple double return between them would be possible?  Some way to visually break the information up into related categories would really help.  
  • What's up with the flirtation counters?  I haven't really seen any use for them.  I have some slaves with flirtation counters in the thousands, and it doesn't seem to do anything.  I recall you were adding a jealousy mood; is that implemented?  I've never had a slave get jealous, and I have one loving slave who I've been intentionally neglecting just for testing.  Some clarification of the current state of design would be useful here before I comment further.  
    • Also, the "I saw you flirting with another slave" counter is still stuck at zero until the first time the slave "sees you intimate with another slave".  
  • If you give a slave a warning, then sell/release/HSH/etc. her, any new slaves captured in that same slot (i.e., same number on the PAHE MCM slave list) in the future will inherit the warning.  Also, just in general, is there any way these warnings can expire over time?  Or failing that, could we maybe clear them through dialogue?  
  • "[Slave] stops masturbating despite being warned" is playing when slaves stop masturbating even if she hasn't been warned.  (I think you might have fixed this already?)
  • If a slave is in a masturbating state when you have sex with her, and you take her virginity in that sex act, you get a "good horny pet" praise reason instead of a "giving virginity" reason.
  • I thought you already said you were changing this, but we're still getting the awkward "I am so happy you initiated me to lesbian sex, Mistress" (Any of these would work with the "I'm so happy..." form, but I've added some alternatives in case you decide to include more than one for variety.)
    • "I'm really grateful that you showed me the pleasures of a woman's touch, Mistress."
    • "I'm so glad you were my first time with another woman, Mistress."
    • (Maybe a bit corny, but hey) "Thank you for showing me the joy of Sapphic love, Mistress."
  • The hotkey MCM options really need a "clear hotkey" option.  e.g., SkyUI's MCM lets you press "T" to unmap hotkeys.
  • The cowering and covering self animations are sometimes playing without generating a punishment reason.  As far as I can tell, this started within the last five versions or so.  Definitely goes back at least as far as 2.5.1, and probably into the late 2.4.x range, but it's relatively new.
  • Why do crying slaves sometimes have the "What's wrong with you?" dialogue and sometimes not?  Can we always have the option to comfort crying slaves?  I guess there's some secondary mood that gets masked by "Broken" status that makes this inscrutable?  I guess this has something to do with crying being tied to both Fear and Resignation training (I think)?
    • On a related note, maybe comforting should train small amounts of Fear & Resignation instead of Respect, since those are the stats that seem to cause the crying in the first place?  This would add a gameplay incentive to the roleplaying incentive for using the comfort feature, and it would help balance the training rates of the different stats.  Right now, Respect is really easy to cap quickly, and then comforting has no training impact.  
  • The new "I will always remember [Slave]" line sounds great for friends who've died, but it feels a little weird for friends who were sold, especially via AYGAS.  It'd be nice to differentiate between slaves who still live in the world and those who are dead or "exported" (e.g., HSH auctions), and you could make it awesome if it mentioned the city where they live, e.g., "I miss my friend [Slave] in [City]."  Massive bonus points for future development to have a feature where the slave interacts with her friend if you visit her new owner, and better still if there were some special dialogue for selling the slave to the same owner who owns her friend. 
  • Newly captured slaves seem to be retroactively forming friendships with sold (and deceased, presumably?) slaves.  
  • I've been working on some editor's notes for the body inspection notifications:
    • "[Slave's] pointy nipples stiffen" → "[Slave's] nipples perk up"
    • "[Slave] unconsciously opens her mouth" → "[Slave] unconsciously parts her lips"
    • "[Slave] seems a bit wary of as you move" → "[Slave] seems a bit wary of you as you approach"?
    • "[Slave] for sure feels like a virgin" → "[Slave] feels like a virgin for sure" / "[Slave] certainly feels like a virgin"
  • The process of training Pose(/ture) has improved a lot, but a little tuning is still required.  Resistant slaves are still progressing a bit more quickly than cooperative slaves, which still feels backwards, but the gap has narrowed greatly—training two contrasting slaves side-by-side from 0–100, it seems like about a 30% difference.  I'd suggest increasing the gain from "good_pet" praise slightly and reducing the gain from "didnt_pose" very slightly.  "Good bondage pet" and/or "struggling" reasons should probably also be generated a bit more frequently for tied slaves.  It doesn't need to be as frequent as posing reasons, but right now, it's so infrequent that you might as well leave and go do something in another city district in between reasons being generated.  
Edited by Antiope_Apollonia

Here is 2.55 SE version backported to LE; I installed SE version, then:

Meshes/Textures with Cathedral Assets Optimizer

Animations with this method https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104459

32 bit behavior file generated by FNIS for Modders

esp resaved in CK.

I updated it in the room full of slaves, so far its working properly.

Running FNIS/NEMESIS is propably required. Not sure, but i always do it if something have animations.

edit; Wait, delete script folder from this file as i forgot about selection of additional scripts in fomod.

so you want only meshes and textues folders and esp from my versions.

edit2; neverwind, i repacked. so you want oryginal version, then my files below it.

PAH Diary Of Mine 2.55 SE to LE.rar

Edited by moody132

Hi, it might have been discussed in this thread before, but when I searched for related tags I didn't see anything (at first glance) that could be of relevance.

Is there a way to modify the location of the apropos-styled widgets? I think when I had apropos temporarily installed before changing its settings did affect this mods widgets too (not really sure though), but I don't really feel like installing / running the full mod just to change the location of the widgets.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

I played/tested Diary Of Mine a little bit the last two days and the dialogs could still need some improvement.

load order:

pahe 8.0.7 - pah SLe - tdf patch - HSH - DOM  (skipped AYGAS because permanent random CTDs when installed) (playing on AE) (skipped on MHIYH patch because less spam(?) and i don't even know what they are doing xD)

Most (pretty much anything) of the stuff works way better than pah in the old days (as expected). The dialog is still pretty spammy, is that fixable? There are way to many dialogs for sex which the direct one "Strip now I am going to fuck you" or so is not even working (no sexlab debugging stuff in the console no scene started assume). Than one under "Ok slave" and one under "you need to be punished"). In my opinion, one that starts rape and one that is a normal (but i assume still aggressive) scene should be enough. Everything implemented in a sens full way. I don't even wanna start with all the strip dialogs, especially if you have the extra dialogs from HSH activated. Which i have not (for good). I let slave carry stuff more often than I tell them to change their outfit so having to go the extra step over "ok slave" every time while the other option is just there is pretty annoying. So my slaves have to wear non equipable items instead of carrying them now. You could at least add a puzzled expression on slaves that is given 10 iron ore, 34 bone meal and 8 firewood with the order of "you are going to wear this now" - poor things they are really trying their best. The strip order "strip now", "put your clothes back on now slave" is dependent wearing a body armor and completely ignores the entire strip filter you implemented. wouldn't it be more efficient do have them the same if they have clothes that could be stripped "Put your clothes back on" shows, if they wear idk a bracelet that is still stripable "strip now" shows as well till the outfit is completely stripped or on. On this point i want to add the request to also add the rest of the Sexlab aroused baka edition keywords "erotic armor is already added but their are more that can be handheld in exact the same way. Baka gave out a pretty neat PDF "About Sexlab Aroused Redux Additional Keywords.pdf" with pictures for that also with descriptions of item slot and what its for.

You have already made/added so much dialog yourself at this point i am thinking whether it wouldn't be much more efficient to just delete the pah dialog, take yours and add the few missing parts back (probably also a lot of copy past from the old ones). And done, perfect dialog instead off all this fighting also with updates and patches all the time. I don't know what needs to be made to remove the pah dialog completely tho.

Edited by DieHans