3 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Read the recent pages of the AYGAS support thread.  I went through this not too long ago, and several others have come along with the same thing since.  Installation is quite finicky, but if you do all that correctly and still have trouble, it's almost certainly a load order issue.

What do you mean by recent, as in the last month or so? Sorry if it seems a bit lazy, just a lot of pages to read without any idea where to look.

19 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Start at the end and work back from there.  It's more than "a bit" lazy to expect other people to do your research for you.

I wasn't expecting your "research". If you indeed had a problem with this, you should remember what DATE (general timeframe) you had it around. As in month, hopefully December. That's all I was hoping for. Please don't put words in my mouth.

@rottingMan

On the front page is this section

Installation:

Recommended installation order is:

- My Home is Your Home

- HSH

- AYGAS

- PAHE 8.0.7 (recommended) or later
- DoM

Load order should be something like :

- My Home is Your Home stuff

- PAHE stuff

- AYGAS esp

- HSH esp 

- DiaryOfMine.esp

So the top is the order you should install the mods and the bottom is the order you should load the esps. Also you should be doing this off of a clean save, so get your game set up and everything loaded without any PAHE mods installed. Then save, install mods in the order above, and load the game. If it still doesn't load the MCM, try switching the order of AYGAS and HSH. 

6 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

That's the verbose "What kind of slave are you?" dialogue—sans "exactly"—not the numerical version.

It sounds like it's probably more of a circular design issue than a matter of tuning, then.  If punishment events make them sad, and sadness makes them cry, and then you're incentivised to punish them for crying, it just becomes a loop they never get out of.  Maybe scolding and rape/pain should be separated in this mechanic so that you can scold them for crying without locking them into crying forever?  Especially when you scold + comfort, which is what I usually do when comfort is an option, it seems like that should cool them down rather than reinforcing the cycle of weeping.  

It's "didnt_listen" for refusing comfort.  But refusing body inspection is—maybe mistakenly—generating "not_respectful".  

You don't like "defiance"?  You could also go with "disobedience", but that connotes less physicality, so I don't think it's quite as on the money as "defiance".

Version 2.5.2 is out. It's a try at fixing the pose bug. It's still not optimal yet, but better. Plus one new dialogue I am testing as a cherry in the cake.

- LE users should stay on 2.5.1 until the plugin, 6 more anim meshes and behavior file are converted

- Various bugs and tweaks see support thread.

- New dialogue, "Listen to me slave" -> "We need to set an example" could be used to show all slaves what not to do. For the moment only friends are affected.

1 hour ago, bnub345 said:

@rottingMan

On the front page is this section

So the top is the order you should install the mods and the bottom is the order you should load the esps. Also you should be doing this off of a clean save, so get your game set up and everything loaded without any PAHE mods installed. Then save, install mods in the order above, and load the game. If it still doesn't load the MCM, try switching the order of AYGAS and HSH. 

@bnub345

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

for love of god MCM kicker is not needed. mcm kicker is only needed for those who are lazy and dont een know which mods they have installed.
for those who know there mods just do
setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

that is all mcm helper does is fire that command every game reload. TBH mcm kicker now days will sure break a mcm eventually. any mods that use mcm helper will also lose their mcm as it doesnt support setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 yet.

1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

that is all mcm helper does is fire that command every game reload. TBH mcm kicker now days will sure break a mcm eventually. any mods that use mcm helper will also lose their mcm as it doesnt support setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 yet.

@sidfu1

Kinda new to modding, wdym a mcm helper will break an mcm. The kicker did nothing, and nor did reinstalling and swapping around files.

Edited by rottingMan
17 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

So I guess you are modifying NPC from another mod. I can just put a mask to remove the first 2 digits, you might get two NPC with the same base ID but that would be very unlikely.

Regarding that issue that is quite common when having configurations files, I think the most versatile way is how it works in mods like SPID or KID.

It uses a pattern like this: "0x809~JustBlood.esp" with that you just forget about loadorders since the id ignores the first 2 hex digits.

8 hours ago, bnub345 said:

This does nothing to fix the problem with PAHE/HSH/AYGAS/DoM, it's purely a load order issue.

It might not be. Again, new to programming, but when running loot, i found the following error below SkyUI:

"Another mod seems to be overwriting one of this module's essential files. Please ensure you're using this module's version of scripts/ski_playerloadgamealias.pex."

In my research, I have come to believe that this .pex file controls the MCM function of SkyUI. And from process of elimination and trial and error, I believe that HSH is the problem. I will see what I need to do to fix this, however when I uninstalled HSH and ran Skyrim, AYGAS ran. Thank you all for your help with this matter, and I am posting this in hopes that some other poor sod such as myself might find it helpful. Thank you all again.

EDIT:

If you install HSH after opening a new game with AYGAS it works. This fix was mentioned earlier, just in reverse.

Edited by rottingMan

Not sure if this is PAH or DoM (been away from skyrim for a while so not kept up with the updates) but with latest versions of both restrained slaves are breaking out of sexlab animations to resume there restrained pose

Used the punish --> restrain and then punish --> sex dialogue and animation started normally but then after few seconds slave was back in the kneeling with arms behind back pose that you get from the iron restraints (only the hardest for you) option

Also with the new dialogue to make an example, missing the follow me option to get them to start following again that the other ones give so had to use the stop what your doing and then follow option

Edited by pinky6225

@TrollAutokill What do you think would be the response for a slave under "Paradise Halls - Diary Of Mine" if they were to be threatened or have carried out on them, or a friend? In this case torture and/or execution?

This is via Pama´s Deadly Furniture (scripts) - Modders Resources - LoversLab and/or Prison Alternative - A modular Prison System - Quest - LoversLab.

Edited by Leoosp
9 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Not sure if this is PAH or DoM (been away from skyrim for a while so not kept up with the updates) but with latest versions of both restrained slaves are breaking out of sexlab animations to resume there restrained pose

Used the punish --> restrain and then punish --> sex dialogue and animation started normally but then after few seconds slave was back in the kneeling with arms behind back pose that you get from the iron restraints (only the hardest for you) option

Also with the new dialogue to make an example, missing the follow me option to get them to start following again that the other ones give so had to use the stop what your doing and then follow option

Ok those are definitely from DoM side, mostly due to the interaction with Zaz wrist devices. Will try to correct when I have time. Could you confirm that was already existing in 2.5.1?

44 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Ok those are definitely from DoM side, mostly due to the interaction with Zaz wrist devices. Will try to correct when I have time. Could you confirm that was already existing in 2.5.1?

Tbh didn't try using 2.5.1 as the next version came out but i've downloaded and installed it and yeah the same happens, sex happens normally but then the slave goes into the restraint pose

2.5.1Test.jpg.e8313bd34afaa79646b8c40321800287.jpg

PC was humping away and then slave broke out of the animation

21 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Tbh didn't try using 2.5.1 as the next version came out but i've downloaded and installed it and yeah the same happens, sex happens normally but then the slave goes into the restraint pose

Hide contents

2.5.1Test.jpg.e8313bd34afaa79646b8c40321800287.jpg

PC was humping away and then slave broke out of the animation

Ok, I will try to reproduce the problem. I was pretty sure I had added the sexlab actors to the Zaz disable automatic bounds faction. Well I guess I might be missing something else.

Edited by TrollAutokill
8 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Ok, I will try to reproduce the problem. I was pretty sure I had added the sexlab actors to the Zaz disable automatic bounds faction. Well I guess I might be missing something else.

Okay, one thing i noticed was that it didn't happen on the first sex act but then happened on the second i.e. first time i used the punished --> your cunt is going to hurt for a week and then second time i used the oral option and that's the one they broke the animation on to go back into the restraint pose

16 hours ago, rottingMan said:

I am posting this in hopes that some other poor sod such as myself might find it helpful.

By continuing to derail the wrong thread where no one who would need it will ever find it.

16 hours ago, rottingMan said:

If you install HSH after opening a new game with AYGAS it works. This fix was mentioned earlier, just in reverse.

That may work, but so does simply fixing your load order.

Edited by Antiope_Apollonia
18 hours ago, rottingMan said:

"Another mod seems to be overwriting one of this module's essential files. Please ensure you're using this module's version of scripts/ski_playerloadgamealias.pex."

Well, this script does not exist in HSH, or any other PAH related mod at all. If your SkyUI scripts are being overwritten by some other mod that is probably why your MCM isn't working.

Here is the latest version (2.5.2) converted to LE.

Some notes;

2.5.2:

• The let's make an example of you/public humiliation feature works as expected. 
  • Body inspection now has a problem where slaves keep playing the last idle after the inspection ends. They keep doing this until using the debug dialogue or some other idle is applied.

In general:

• Oral virginity seems to be lost even when the SL event has nothing to do with oral. I'm not sure how you detect this, but it sometimes happens even without the oral tag or the add_cum=oral setting in the SLAL json.
  • It would be nice if the hotkeys could be used in both verbose and numerical mode at the same time. Ideally, you could use a modifier key with the existing hotkeys. I.E. if the slave feeling hotkey is F1, F1 by itself would use the verbose display and shift F1 would use the numerical display. Or if that isn't possible, a hotkey to toggle between verbose/numerical or just adding extra hotkey slots could work. Going into the MCM to change it is pretty clunky.

DoM 2.5.2 LE.zip

6 hours ago, bnub345 said:

Well, this script does not exist in HSH, or any other PAH related mod at all. If your SkyUI scripts are being overwritten by some other mod that is probably why your MCM isn't working.

To the contrary, it is found in HSH. Simply deleting that one file fixed everything, no drawbacks so far. Don't believe me, unzip the file yourself and check.

6 hours ago, bnub345 said:

I believe the problem with ZAP restraints occurs when the slave tries to struggle. This will break any sexlab animation that is running to play the struggle idle.

True the struggle anim is still played by old page mechanics and the check on Sexlab anim faction might be off somehow. I will check that.

3 hours ago, bnub345 said:

Here is the latest version (2.5.2) converted to LE.

Some notes;

2.5.2:

• The let's make an example of you/public humiliation feature works as expected. 
  • Body inspection now has a problem where slaves keep playing the last idle after the inspection ends. They keep doing this until using the debug dialogue or some other idle is applied.

This one is already corrected in 2.5.3. I will post it when all last bugs are covered.

In general:

• Oral virginity seems to be lost even when the SL event has nothing to do with oral. I'm not sure how you detect this, but it sometimes happens even without the oral tag or the add_cum=oral setting in the SLAL json.

Virginity is using the sex act tag, not the cum one. I will try to reproduce.

• It would be nice if the hotkeys could be used in both verbose and numerical mode at the same time. Ideally, you could use a modifier key with the existing hotkeys. I.E. if the slave feeling hotkey is F1, F1 by itself would use the verbose display and shift F1 would use the numerical display. Or if that isn't possible, a hotkey to toggle between verbose/numerical or just adding extra hotkey slots could work. Going into the MCM to change it is pretty clunky.

Already in 2.5.3 with two more keys instead of the numerical toggle.