look

28 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Not really an issue but would it be possible to make some mechanics work for followers as well? Like the "blushing" and getting aroused part? Or are there mods that can do this instead? I know of aroused but it doesn't add the blushing and I don't know how well it would work overall on followers either.

look up blush when aroused

Just now, terrorofmorrowind said:

Already did, but that one seems to have issues with mfg.

Not really. Just don't use it's expression feature if you'r worried about that. Using it for years and the only bugs you can encounter are fixed by disabling some features of it. Blush hits the moment my animation trigger and vanishes seconds later without any kind of problem.

The only issue BWA has is incompatibility with SLSO, you don't lose arousel anymore. You can turn sexlab aroused support off in the mcm. That fixes that but at the secrafice of minimum half the mod.

Ā 

Else it works fine.

Edited by DieHans
2 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

That's not a really a problem. My DB and friends are always horny. xD

You say it now but once you transform into a werewolf with giant boner for the hundreds time and fights giant monsters.. I mean you could use it as Lance.. ?

Ā 

Hello everyone! Got strange CTD. Every time when I choose dialog option: "What's wrong with you?" -> "I do everything because I care", I get CTD. Has anyone similar problem? The CTD happens exactly in the same conditions each time. I hit other slave, first slave become sad, then I try to use this dialog option and CTD happens

Version 2.6.0 is out

Ā - From now on, files will have the tag LE and/or SE in their name depending on the supported Skyrim version.

Ā - Upgraded to PAHE 8.0.9

Ā - Slaves with running away wishes can trigger assault alarm. Unless gagged or bagged of course.

Ā - New option in MCM debug menu to turn on/off fresh slaves from triggering alarm for lazy slavers

Ā - New bag/unbag your slave key in MCM hotkey menu (will also be a dialogue later).

Ā 

The goal is to make the abduction a bit more challenging. Tieing up, bagging and gagging a freshly capturedĀ  slave could be necessary if you want to avoid guards from attacking you. This is still in development and most guards only care for the Jarls anyhow...

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 minute ago, gekker said:

Ā 

There was a 2.5.5 version on the downloads for LE but the file is missing.

The LE version is 2.5.5 it was updated and should have LEandSE tag in the name.

Ā 

2.6.0 SE is just out and will be converted by any goodwoman/man using LE with the right knowledge, if you ask nicely. I will then update it to LEandSE.

22 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Ā 

2.6.0 SE is just out and will be converted by any goodwoman/man using LE with the right knowledge, if you ask nicely. I will then update it to LEandSE.

Ā 

Yes that's what I tried to download. The file "Diary Of Mine 2.5.5_LEandSE_fomod.7z".

Ā 

It comes back as file not found on the server however.

Ā 

Great MOD BTW.

Edited by gekker
52 minutes ago, gekker said:

Ā 

Yes that's what I tried to download. The file "Diary Of Mine 2.5.5_LEandSE_fomod.7z".

Ā 

It comes back as file not found on the server however.

Ā 

Great MOD BTW.

Had the same error trying it now, something must have gone wrong with the upload. I'll try to upload it again, in a few hours.

Edited by TrollAutokill
6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.6.0 is out

Ā - From now on, files will have the tag LE and/or SE in their name depending on the supported Skyrim version.

Ā - Upgraded to PAHE 8.0.9

Ā - Slaves with running away wishes can trigger assault alarm. Unless gagged or bagged of course.

Ā - New option in MCM debug menu to turn on/off fresh slaves from triggering alarm for lazy slavers

Ā - New bag/unbag your slave key in MCM hotkey menu (will also be a dialogue later).

Ā 

The goal is to make the abduction a bit more challenging. Tieing up, bagging and gagging a freshly capturedĀ  slave could be necessary if you want to avoid guards from attacking you.Ā 

Sounds pretty interesting, but what exactly does "bagging" mean? Is that a new feature I missed some time back? Or do you just mean like a zaz head sack execution thing?Ā 

23 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Sounds pretty interesting, but what exactly does "bagging" mean? Is that a new feature I missed some time back? Or do you just mean like a zaz head sack execution thing?Ā 

I can somewhat Answer this as far as i have tested it sort of seems like a function in defeat were you can put an npc in a sack to transport them someplace else dunno if there is anything more to it cause i'm dealing with an issue were my ok slave->I'm going to fuck you dialouge doesn't start a sexlab scene For some reason i'm going to assume it's a pahe issue but i'm not sure

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Ā 

I got this.

Ā 

Meshes/Textures/Animations/esp. Also the one texture from Interface folder. .swf should be fine.

Scripts are the same

Seq file i am not sure what it does, propably not much as it is 52bites, but they looks different for SE and LE, so, i do not know which one you need. Or maybe generate a new one, as stated in thisĀ http://wiki.beyondskyrim.org/wiki/Arcane_University:Seq_Guide

Ā 

That being said i didn't tested it in any way, i thnik it will be best to wait for PAH 8.0.9 for LE,

Ā 

PAH Diary Of Mine 2.6.0 SE to LE Backport.rar

3 hours ago, Superfart2000 said:

I can somewhat Answer this as far as i have tested it sort of seems like a function in defeat were you can put an npc in a sack to transport them someplace else dunno if there is anything more to it cause i'm dealing with an issue were my ok slave->I'm going to fuck you dialouge doesn't start a sexlab scene For some reason i'm going to assume it's a pahe issue but i'm not sure

There was a few changes in oahe 8.0.9 related to this, so it might be. I'll check that.

4 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Defeat style, just a big bag to store your slave for a while and carry on your back.

Ā 

Not a lot to with right now, but together with the alarm option it should make the slave call for help inoperative.

Ā 

I was thinking about the possibility to create as many bags as needed, but I don't think Skyrim allows to create a new form in game. I would have to use enchantments or maybe a new creature type for that I guess.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, Dean36 said:

Hello i was notice the anal virginity is not working

it's normal or it's only for me?

Did you check that it was turned on inĀ  MCM DoM/gender menu?

Also the option should be on WHEN you capture a slave, to apply. All slaves captured with a virginity option off will be considered as not virgin in the corresponding matter. There is no way to change the virginity status after capture.