12 hours ago, rottingMan said:

To the contrary, it is found in HSH. Simply deleting that one file fixed everything, no drawbacks so far. Don't believe me, unzip the file yourself and check.

Apparently I wasn't using the latest version, it didn't have this script. I will look into this some more later.

Using HSH 1.26 with the SkyUI script, everything still works fine. Unfortunately there is no source script, so I can't tell if/how it differs from the official SkyUI script. But anyway it isn't a problem. Follow this load order and everything works:

Installation:

1. HSH
  2. AYGAS
  3. PAHE
  4. DoM

Plugins:

1. PAHE
  2. HSH
  3. AYGAS
  4. DoM

And keep in mind that you need to be using the correct version of PAHE for whichever version of DoM you are using.

Edited by bnub345

I have posted a seconded on the KID SKSE64 plugin page, asking if there's going to be an LE release of KID. As its currently only on SSE (VR and AE) which means all other people, need to see if clothing mod authors are adding them. Alternatively each mod playing user would need to manually, alter the plugin for the clothing mod themselves to add the keyword(s).

Anyone else here using this modification on LE please checkout the KID page (be polite) and enquire also about the potential of it coming to LE. If you are interested in it, just don't spam them with it. Help them to gauge interest in it on another Skyrim title.

Edited by Leoosp

hello

on first thank for the awesome mod

i enjoy all day with

but more serious the slave can drunk alcool? if yes what is the name of alcool they can drunk please?

i m lost with that

and how to fix the anim when they are tie up

because idk the pack i need to use

thank you

ScreenShot61.png

Edited by Dean36
1 hour ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Is there a way to get rid/dismiss one of your thugs bar enslaving them ? :D

There is a "I don't need your services anymore topic" under "I need you to do something for me", should be before the last one, right above "Never mind".

The thug/slaver part is still unfinished, I recommend to not use it yet. Unless you're just curious, of course.

Edited by TrollAutokill
11 hours ago, Dean36 said:

hello

on first thank for the awesome mod

i enjoy all day with

but more serious the slave can drunk alcool? if yes what is the name of alcool they can drunk please?

i m lost with that

and how to fix the anim when they are tie up

because idk the pack i need to use

thank you

ScreenShot61.png

Most alcohols in the form of bottles: wine, ale, mead, sherry or rum.

Put them in the slave inventory and the slave will find them easily. Otherwise the mod looks in the player inventory and this can be VERY long, depending on your amount of clutter. (This doesn't happen with potions and you can use potions on slaves from your inventory without lag).

Then go to "Come here slave" -> "You need to loosen up, have a drink". Abusing alcoholic beverage can affect your slave persona, drink moderately ?this is not a joke.

Edited by TrollAutokill
6 hours ago, Gukahn said:

You mean we can make them alcoholics? ?

I think that he means that just as in RL they, like anyone who has become inebriated, mildly or not, can become aggro more easily and are likely to be less inhibited in what they do, say and in how they show "respect".

Real alcoholics are usually well past that in public, having learnt the hard way, but once they get home it can be different for easier targets.

1 hour ago, sarahpetersonsarahpeterson said:

TO THE OP

MAKE THE ESP AN ESL AND COMPACT THE FORM IDS THEN MAKE IT COMPATIBLE, CURRENTLY COMPACTING IT BREAKS IT 

pay him. Demanding needs payment

49 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Should I also change all the dialogues to caps?

I would like them in cursive  ?

Question @TrollAutokill

I am trying to make my own XEdit patch to get DoM to recognize clothing i am adding to my game, trying to add keywords in XEdit to the clothing as per the description. But i'm doing it wrong probably, how do i do this?

DoM is aware of the following keywords, include them in your clothing mod or use KID to propagate them to your favorite mods,

• ClothingPoor: this is a Skyrim keyword describing degrading clothes used on laborer slaves.
  • ClothingRich: this is a Skyrim keyword describing clothes used on favorite loyal slaves.
  • ClothingShame: this is a DoM keyword describing degrading clothes used on sex slaves.
  • ClothingSexy: this is a DoM keyword describing fancy clothes used on sex slaves. Well trained slaves will consider this positive, while others might consider them degrading.
  • EroticArmor: this is a Sexlab Aroused keyword. Behave as ClothingSexy.
  • zad_Property_Humiliating: this is a Devious Devices keywork. Behave as ClothingShame.
  • ClothingJewelry, ArmorJewelry, JewelryExpensive and ClothingRing: these keywords are used when deciding which items to strip, when stripping jewelry is on.
  • ClothingUnderwear, ClothingPanties, ClothingLingerie, ClothingBra, FemalePanties, Underwear, Panties, Lingerie and Bra: these keywords are used when deciding which items to strip when stripping underwear is on.
  • ClothingHeels: this keyword is used when deciding which items to strip when stripping heels is on.

I can add ClothingPoor and ClothingRich cuz those are from the base game, but I can't add any of the DoM specific keywords like ClothingSexy because the DoM ESP does not have the keywords in it's ESP file, so "ClothingSexy" points to nothing and XEdit wont let me add the keyword. And I have DoM loaded in XEdit and all its dependancies, the keywords your describing in the quote just dont exist in the DoM esp.

See attached, thats the error im getting.

Am i doing this wrong?

Using DoM 2.3.2

error.PNG

I am guessing this is becuase the keyword is searched for by a script so it doesnt need to exist in the DOM ESP itself

One thought I had would be to create a new "dummy" keyword in the DoM esp labeled ClothingSexy etc etc just so i could assign the keywords in XEdit properly but I don't know if that will work or will just break stuff.

Edited by dustbeetwelve
8 minutes ago, dustbeetwelve said:

Question @TrollAutokill

I am trying to make my own XEdit patch to get DoM to recognize clothing i am adding to my game, trying to add keywords in XEdit to the clothing as per the description:

I can add ClothingPoor and ClothingRich cuz those are from the base game, and i can add EroticArmor because that's from SL ARoused which i have enabled in XEdit, but I can't add any of the DoM specific keywords like ClothingSexy because the DoM ESP does not have the keywords in it's ESP file, so "ClothingSexy" points to nothing and XEdit wont let me add the keyword. And I have DoM loaded in XEdit and all its dependancies, the keywords your describing in the quote just dont exist in the DoM esp.

Am i doing this wrong?

Using DoM 2.3.2

error.PNG

I am guessing this is becuase the keyword is searched for by a script so it doesnt need to exist in the DOM ESP itself

One thought I had would be to create a new "dummy" keyword in the DoM esp labeled ClothingSexy etc etc just so i could assign the keywords in XEdit properly but I don't know if that will work or will just break stuff.

The keywords are maybe just in version 2.5.3 which is not released yet. I will try to put it up on Monday.

But I am not sure it would work actually. I am guessing we would need to have those keywords in an esm to be available in all esp/esl.

Edited by TrollAutokill
19 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Use the FormID of the keyword instead of the text name of the keyword.  The first time you try to use a keyword from a dependency in a mod, xEdit won't find it by name.  Once the keyword is in use by your patch, then you'll be able to find it by typing the name.

Now I'm getting a different error... trying to add the EroticArmor keyword from SL Aroused since that esp has the keyword in it. Says it cannot be mapped, even after i tried adding SL Aroused as a master in the file header1987261912_cannotbemapped.thumb.PNG.27fe3a6690fa2cb6fdc6e9a7ec3ddd2a.PNG

5 hours ago, sarahpetersonsarahpeterson said:

TO THE OP

MAKE THE ESP AN ESL AND COMPACT THE FORM IDS THEN MAKE IT COMPATIBLE, CURRENTLY COMPACTING IT BREAKS IT 

no it doesnt need to be a esl or even toggable as a espfe. the reason being is that a esl can only have 4k records max. anyone with a brain will know that this mod exceedes that. anyone with a few brain cells knows you  DO NOT COMPACT ANY AND ALL MODS.makes me wonder if you went and snorted drano when you woke up.

also comments like this are why LL needs a forbid from thread funtion,

2 hours ago, sarahpetersonsarahpeterson said:

MOD IS CONFLICTING WITH AYGAS SEND HELP

AYGAS DOESNT SHOW ITS MCM WITH THIS ENABLED OR FUNCTION

move the mod higher in load order as either you have to many mcm mods (128 is max) or your game is super laged due to to many mods needing to load t game stsart.

2 hours ago, dustbeetwelve said:

Question @TrollAutokill

I am trying to make my own XEdit patch to get DoM to recognize clothing i am adding to my game, trying to add keywords in XEdit to the clothing as per the description. But i'm doing it wrong probably, how do i do this?

I can add ClothingPoor and ClothingRich cuz those are from the base game, but I can't add any of the DoM specific keywords like ClothingSexy because the DoM ESP does not have the keywords in it's ESP file, so "ClothingSexy" points to nothing and XEdit wont let me add the keyword. And I have DoM loaded in XEdit and all its dependancies, the keywords your describing in the quote just dont exist in the DoM esp.

Am i doing this wrong?

Using DoM 2.3.2

error.PNG

add DOM as master then copy the WHOLE keyword including the id number or after you add as a master you cvan type in part of the word and it take you to it in a drop down menu