9 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

You don't stand a chance against our superior balance and agility on account of our perky, manageable breasts!

That's only an issue if you managed to pass our voluptuous half naked Archers! Arrows will darken the sky!

1 hour ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

If we can sell Troll on my DoM-integrated better AYGAS proposal, then the defeated Jarl thing would be made obsolete, and I have a better implementation of the same basic idea planned for Institutional Slavery.  It's way down the list on my workflow, though, so Troll has some time to get that figured out. ?

Depends: Are you there as conqueror or member? ?

ohh, sounds interesting:cool:

3 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

When I've seen this before it was due to NPC's that had been made slaves via AYGAS as i had that weird T-pose on one of the jarls that was on the defeated side in the civil war which AYGAS causes to be sold as slaves and that function existed long before the DoM option to set an example so while its possible there are multiple causes i'd think AYGAS is the more likely cause

It could be a separate problem from AYGAS. Or it could be AYGAS is using the same PAHE marker.

17 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I will try to think about it for next version.

If it's something difficult to do, don't bother.  But if it's a relatively simple thing to add, it'd be a big net timesaver.

One thing I can say about GSPoses being about halfway through my tagging project is that there are many great additions to DoM in here, but I don't buy any of them as "dances".  If any of these count as dancing, then I'm a fantastic dancer!  Why didn't anybody ever tell me?

Big fan of these for a lot of things, and when I'm done tagging them, I think a couple of easy additions of cool new features will naturally present themselves.  But I'm still strongly of the opinion that you should add TDF and/or ZAP dances for the actual dance feature.  

I also really need that Kneeling, Hands Behind Head animation (what's it actually called—EditorID—anyway?) to be implemented somewhere before I can really justify getting rid of HSH's pose feature.  Personally, I'd love to have it in place of the grovelling animation for "Bow before your Mistress!" (I guess it would be, "Kneel before your Mistress!" but close enough), but I can imagine there are other folks who like the current version.  An MCM toggle for which you prefer might be an option here—SLTR does almost exactly that.  

---

If you punish a slave for something, and then you scold them for doing that same thing, you get the "again" notifications and presumably the bonus to training.  But if you scold a slave multiple times in a row for the same thing without using pain/rape, you don't ever get the "last punishment" saved, and you don't get the "again" notifications, so I assume you also don't get the bonus to training.  This seems problematic for a few reasons.  

I've often used a pattern of using pain punishments early in a slave's training, but then foregoing it entirely and relying only on positive reinforcement and verbal correction for advanced training.  This means that, practically randomly, I'm sometimes getting bonus training for my scolds, based on a "last punishment" that was recorded weeks ago, which is weird.  And once I've stopped using pain punishment, that "last punishment" item just sits there, unchanging, on her permanent record forever.  And I often have slaves—particularly favourites—with whom I never use any pain punishments at all, which means they never benefit from the "again" mechanic.  

So would it be possible to set it up to treat scolds/punishments interchangeably?  If a slave "was last punished for running away," and I scold her for being angry, then the "last punished" would be replaced by, "I was last scolded for being angry."  And if I then punished her for being angry, I would be punishing her "again" and that item would again be replaced.  I'm not sure what technical challenges would be involved, but if it's doable, it would seem to be a much cleaner and better implementation.

Edited by Antiope_Apollonia
On 5/2/2022 at 3:26 PM, kf05 said:
  On 4/15/2022 at 7:23 PM, Antiope_Apollonia said:

No, you need to change the first two digits to "00".  This makes it load order-neutral, but also using the load order identifier breaks it and causes the .json to not be read.

On 5/2/2022 at 3:26 PM, kf05 said:

So, if the base id of the follower would be "8c000d69" i would need to name the .json to "00000d69" ? or do i misunderstand something? (the other id is "8c004ff5" ).

i´m probably late to the party, but i just started to use the .json-feature. it´s easy with vanilla-npc, but with custom-followers i don´t get to work?

It would be really nice if somebody could help me with this/explain it further.

To the LE-Users that have trouble with PAHE 8.13: CliftonJD provided the actual 8.12 Scripts at the PAHE - Thread. For me it fixed my problem?

On 4/15/2022 at 7:23 PM, Antiope_Apollonia said:

No, you need to change the first two digits to "00". 

3 minutes ago, kf05 said:

What more is there to explain?  If you can't follow that simple instruction, I have no idea how to help you.  That is literally the whole explanation.

Thank you?. Now i can start to troubleshoot why this does not work for me (which was the reason for my post in the first place). With Vanilla NPC no problem, i already made some .json-files. With this custom follower it does not. After putting in the json-file and enslaving her there is no difference in her stats compared to looking at them via hotkey before enslaving.?

On 5/4/2022 at 1:36 PM, InsanityFactor said:

I just assumed since it's so bizarre and disturbing that if was happening to everyone we'd be hearing about it here a lot more often. But idk maybe not 

just to give you an idea:

12 hours ago, kf05 said:

To the LE-Users that have trouble with PAHE 8.13: CliftonJD provided the actual 8.12 Scripts at the PAHE - Thread. For me it fixed my problem?

even with 2 user reports of the bug, had 5 downloads of the solution

14 hours ago, kf05 said:

Thank you?. Now i can start to troubleshoot why this does not work for me (which was the reason for my post in the first place). With Vanilla NPC no problem, i already made some .json-files. With this custom follower it does not. After putting in the json-file and enslaving her there is no difference in her stats compared to looking at them via hotkey before enslaving.?

I think your problem is, that yes, you can set an NPCs DoM traits via json file, but DoM will only use that file if it is available the first time DoM interacts with the NPC. @TrollAutokill can probably exactly tell, when that is. But it might be as early as 3D loading the character (eg. entering a cell, that the NPC is in) or at least when you first use an DoM function on the NPC (via talk option or hotkey). But once that's done and the NPC is known to DoM, the json file never gets used again. (At least that's my understanding) And there is no function atm that will "reload from json". Only way to change NPC traits  to a defined setting, after they are set, is by changing the corresponding faction levels via console. (Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any brain damage that might occur as a result of messing with an NPCs character traits. They might end up as a lobotomized vegetable.)

2 hours ago, Jasmine92 said:

I think your problem is, that yes, you can set an NPCs DoM traits via json file, but DoM will only use that file if it is available the first time DoM interacts with the NPC. @TrollAutokill can probably exactly tell, when that is. But it might be as early as 3D loading the character (eg. entering a cell, that the NPC is in) or at least when you first use an DoM function on the NPC (via talk option or hotkey). But once that's done and the NPC is known to DoM, the json file never gets used again. (At least that's my understanding) And there is no function atm that will "reload from json". Only way to change NPC traits  to a defined setting, after they are set, is by changing the corresponding faction levels via console. (Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any brain damage that might occur as a result of messing with an NPCs character traits. They might end up as a lobotomized vegetable.)

The console trick will not work if the NPC is a player slave as the traits are saved in the slave record. But for free NPCs and AYGAS or HSH slaves it will work. You will have to trigger the trait and feeling dialogues after that to update the traits modifiers.

As you mentioned the JSON file is read once, the first time one trait or modifier is needed (dialogue, enslavement). If an NPCs is never asked for traits it will not have the factions added, which is good as we don't want all NPCs to have all these mostly-useless (if not slave or slaver) extra factions.

BUT there is one way to force the JSON file to be read again and the traits to be resetted. It's to use the Restore Persona spell.

There should also be a Restore Virginity spell. But this one ignores the JSON file, it just sets every sex status and training to virgin.

Both are available through the console, as spell or spellbook.

Edited by TrollAutokill

I don't know if its an issue with this mod or one of the other PAH mods... My PC is a vampire and is able to feed on slaves with a pop up menu with the options: Feed, Drain and Talk. "But" when the slave falls in love I'm only able to: Feed or Drain and feeding initiates dialogue for a few seconds before dropping off where I then have to repeat the process again and again until it doesn't drop off so that I can clean the slaves factions which fixes the issue with initiating dialogue but also removes the pop up menu to Feed, etc... Any help with this matter or directions to a fix would be great and thanks

10 hours ago, VahzahVulom said:

I don't know if its an issue with this mod or one of the other PAH mods... My PC is a vampire and is able to feed on slaves with a pop up menu with the options: Feed, Drain and Talk. "But" when the slave falls in love I'm only able to: Feed or Drain and feeding initiates dialogue for a few seconds before dropping off where I then have to repeat the process again and again until it doesn't drop off so that I can clean the slaves factions which fixes the issue with initiating dialogue but also removes the pop up menu to Feed, etc... Any help with this matter or directions to a fix would be great and thanks

I've had this problem myself.
I checked with xedit and couldn't find any conflicts and didn't know how to remedy it.

On 5/5/2022 at 4:52 PM, pinky6225 said:

googling fnis error 57 brings up threads about it being an access issue, i assume you have steam installed in \programs which has access controls, you can either run fnis as an administrator or move your installation out of \programs to another folder that doesn't have UAC by default

i fixed the error but now i have a error named ERROR(2014) and i realy dont find a fix for that one.

can anyone else check to see if the mother/daughter relationship is reversed for messages?

for exasmple when i push the daughter it calls the  mother the daughter about the punishment makin them sad and such. in slave into they have correct relations so its probaly just a text mix up.

1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

can anyone else check to see if the mother/daughter relationship is reversed for messages?

for exasmple when i push the daughter it calls the  mother the daughter about the punishment makin them sad and such. in slave into they have correct relations so its probaly just a text mix up.

It should say the mother is sad about her daughter's punishment.

Both slave info and the message use the same function to get the relationship.

8 hours ago, DocClox said:

I'm getting a recurrence of the nord slaves going all "vampire cattle" in their dialogue. Seems to clear on resetting the slave however.

this is typical behavior of gagging nords, reset is designed to clear it

curious if the nords who have been reset can still be fed from

8 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Mh if this problem only does come from the thrall faction, somebody ever tried just deleting it from Pahe? Would that break anything? ?

its added during enslavement for vampire slavers. prevents slave aggro against dlc content that would normally be perfectly fine for the player. many vampire players have said its likely also the reason to be able to feed off the slaves, but i can't confirm or deny that possibility

4 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Sounds like something that should maybe have an MCM setting, then.  Since most users are likely not to be vampires, this could be disabled for people who aren't going to need that compatibility to avoid the problems.

It's nearly midnight, so he can probably get his teeth into that with one small Wordle ?

6 hours ago, Plegra said:

i fixed the error but now i have a error named ERROR(2014) and i realy dont find a fix for that one.

What mod manager are you using? I'm guessing MO2 and if thats the case you need to run FNIS from within it, I however don't use MO2 so can't say how to do that although i'd think it would be listed in here

Download the .PDF and check the FNIS section

If your not using MO2 then say what you are using