16 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Hahahahaha this guy's game is so busted he's got Germans working on it now lmao.

1. Not everyone who is able to speak German is German.

2. I don't see why a guy's game being busted is funny, can you explain to me why it is funny?

Anyway we should probably take this discussion out of this thread. I will send you a screenshot about how FNIS is installed on my machine @Plegra.

Hi, since the last update I have the problem, that the slave turns white, means the skin colour fades away, during an action. Partly all of a sudden during the game.

I have reduced my animations that fnis tell me no problem. Partly, when I restart all is fine, but after some minutes I have the same problem again. Someone an idea, what the reason could be for this. Thanks a lot

36 minutes ago, Orlando53 said:

Hi, since the last update I have the problem, that the slave turns white, means the skin colour fades away, during an action. Partly all of a sudden during the game.

I have reduced my animations that fnis tell me no problem. Partly, when I restart all is fine, but after some minutes I have the same problem again. Someone an idea, what the reason could be for this. Thanks a lot

I had similar problems connectd to HDT stuff if that helps somehow.

Rather small Wall-o'-Text™ with a few miscellanea:

• Collision dialogue, "Yes, Master, I know.  I am in the way." playing with female PC.
  • MCM → Debug → "Rival slaves can attach each others other"
  • How about some more colourful dialogues for slaves' response to "From now on, you will fight for me." and "Stop fighting now [...]"?  The current bland "I understand" is fine for less-well-trained slaves, but In Love / Loyal should have more to say.  Dunno exactly what would be best, but maybe, for example:
    • "... you will fight for me."
      • "I would be honoured to fight by your side, Mistress!"
      • "It would be an honour to defend Mistress on the field of battle!"
    • "Stop fighting now ..."
      • "Please, be careful, Mistress!  I can't bear to think of something happening to you!"
      • "I will do as you ask, Mistress, but I hate the thought of not being there to help if you're in danger!"
  • Having followers punish my slaves with splash damage friendly fire during combat is driving me insane.  And I still really hope you can figure out a way to prevent followers from going ham with the pain punishments every time slaves call for help or turn to fight, too.  The new escaping slaves fight back mechanic is quite cool in a vacuum, but these second-order effects are making it just not worth it.
6 hours ago, Kharos said:

That's a single keyword check and should be more robust than trying to update the state on item added/removed.

The question is not about robustness. It's about reducing script latency when many slaves are present. Testing all slaves equipment for a keyword is very time consuming. While there is little chance the player will go around 100 slaves in 1s to change their equipment.

2 hours ago, Orlando53 said:

Could also be link to slavetats, apropos... Does the skin change on body and face or just one of the two?

10 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Rather small Wall-o'-Text™ with a few miscellanea:

• Collision dialogue, "Yes, Master, I know.  I am in the way." playing with female PC.
  • MCM → Debug → "Rival slaves can attach each others other"

Thanks, will fix.

• How about some more colourful dialogues for slaves' response to "From now on, you will fight for me." and "Stop fighting now [...]"?  The current bland "I understand" is fine for less-well-trained slaves, but In Love / Loyal should have more to say.  Dunno exactly what would be best, but maybe, for example:
    • "... you will fight for me."
      • "I would be honoured to fight by your side, Mistress!"
      • "It would be an honour to defend Mistress on the field of battle!"
    • "Stop fighting now ..."
      • "Please, be careful, Mistress!  I can't bear to think of something happening to you!"
      • "I will do as you ask, Mistress, but I hate the thought of not being there to help if you're in danger!"

That's in PAHE plugin.

• Having followers punish my slaves with splash damage friendly fire during combat is driving me insane.  And I still really hope you can figure out a way to prevent followers from going ham with the pain punishments every time slaves call for help or turn to fight, too.  The new escaping slaves fight back mechanic is quite cool in a vacuum, but these second-order effects are making it just not worth it.

Turn it off when you have followers. Skyrim won't allow your followers to not join you in a fight. Sorry.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's in PAHE plugin.

Well, yes, but the In Love / Loyal moods aren't.  You've added a lot of additional flavour dialogue to PAHE mechanics in other places; is there some technical reason you couldn't have conditional dialogue here?  Pity if so.  Seems like a low-hanging fruit for some nice character development.

Turn it off when you have followers.

I've just disabled "Alarm for runaway slaves" (hence my noticing the MCM typo), but I'm not sure that'll actually solve the problem—I'll let you know, I suppose.  But the most irritating part is that, regardless of slaves attempting to escape, in any combat situation, friendly fire is registering as punishment now.  So every fight, my max training, loving slave gets punished for no reason. ? What am I supposed to say to her?! ?

Skyrim won't allow your followers to not join you in a fight. Sorry.

That's not strictly true.  I don't know if there's any useful application here, but let's throw some spaghetti at the wall and see if any of it sticks.  NFF does offer the ability to set your followers to be passive in combat.  Maybe a peak under the bonnet would show you something you could use?  There's also the vanilla "brawl" mechanic where followers don't fight.  Maybe slaves fighting back could be modelled on that mechanic in some way?

Edited by Antiope_Apollonia

Just an idea, not sure if it's for everyone but I think it could be isolated enough that people who aren't into it could avoid it easily.

Pretty much there's currently the whip, which leaves marks, and the spank thing, which leaves handprints. I have an idea for a third thing, bruises. I mentioned Collygon's Wounds Pack a while back, it's a SlaveTats pack that has bruises, cuts, etc. 

Essentially the idea is that when you punch slaves with your fists, they can get a bruise applied from this pack, via the same method that they get tears and blushing. I figure if it's only applied when using fists, then you can just use the whip or slap them if it's not your thing. But if you want to be a little more hardcore, you can use fists instead. I'm not sure what other implications it could have other than the aesthetics, like how slapping is good for posing exercise, but that's my idea right now. Thoughts?

11 hours ago, Orlando53 said:

Could also be link to slavetats, apropos... Does the skin change on body and face or just one of the two?

Thanks a lot, it was slave tats. Iam  testing  since monthes AE and se and during this sllly activity I used not the right setup in my current MO built.

10 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Thoughts

Uh  i would abuse the shit out of it..  Like apropos after effects, red but and breast like you slapped them repeatedly

I would vote for another way of applying whipmarks too without the ini change. Other overlays stay just too long on the characters. Blood is not sexy ?

What about other forms of training for trainers to execute? Instead of just whipping the poor things, why not to also perform some animations (like the neck choking anim) to rise respect levels, or make the slaves dance and pose for the trainer, rising the pose skills, or punching them with bare fists to increase the combat skills  and, obviusly, playing some SL anims, to increase their loving skill. Just an idea.

17 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Well, yes, but the In Love / Loyal moods aren't. 

the usage of the moods is left for dom, but the mood itself was moved to pahe during early dom development for other mods to more easily work with it. essentially pahe stores the mood for this or similar times

lot going on tho so you'll need to remind me sometime after next update

19 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Well, yes, but the In Love / Loyal moods aren't.  You've added a lot of additional flavour dialogue to PAHE mechanics in other places; is there some technical reason you couldn't have conditional dialogue here?  Pity if so.  Seems like a low-hanging fruit for some nice character development.

The answer to the dialogue you are referring to is coded in the PAHE plugin, there is no mean to replace it other than edit it, change the conditions and create new dialogue lines for new answers with new conditions. This can only be done in the PAHE plugin, unless duplicating. Duplicating functionalities is not a priority.

But if you ask @CliftonJD nicely he might agree to add an answer line or two in the PAHE plugin. As he mentioned the factions for most moods are in PAHE.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Version 2.10.1 is out.

This is a development version, stay on 2.9.x if you are wary.

Plugin is for SE. LE users should wait for plugin to be updated before upgrading to 2.10

Main changes:
- Punishing while masturbating gives a small bonus to the chance for orgasm

- Jealous mood is affected by main rival counter. More punishments to the rival will reduce the jealousy, more attention will increase it.
- NPCs now have a money limit depending on their jobs when buying slaves from you in AYGAS. Expect a beggar to offer you just a few coins even for the perfect slave. If you want to make money, sell to the rich! The auctions are not affected.

- A slapped slave yelling will block the dialogue for 3 ticks. This is to avoid yells to pile up and follow you in the dungeons.
- MCM debug menu now has option to block punishments starting from followers and player slaves attacks.

- Bounded state affects mood swing chances. Lowering angry/jealous and increasing sad/depressed.

- The amount of jewelry you give to a slave gives a bonus to chance of inlove mood. The bonus is only applied for chances>2/3, meaning it has no effect if slave is not ready to be inlove. Jealous/Depressed slaves will fall back to inlove mood more easily if you cover them with jewelry. Girls and guys same, this is a gender friendly mod! Now you know what to do to those jealous slaves: tie them up to calm them down and give them jewelry. They will be too busy looking at their shiny possessions and will be (almost) oblivious to your flirting.

- Mood swing chances are now updated only when a parameter changes instead of on demand. It should affect script latency positively if you have a high number of slaves, since only the slaves updating their training/personality/counters will need to recompute their mood swing chances. For less than 4 slaves no difference in latency is expected. DoM's moods are much more script heavy than PAHE's and this change was necessary to move forward as we add more and more complexity.

- Bounded state is set when closing/equipping inventory or (un)equipping cuffs.

Edited by TrollAutokill
7 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Uh  i would abuse the shit out of it..  Like apropos after effects, red but and breast like you slapped them repeatedly

I would vote for another way of applying whipmarks too without the ini change. Other overlays stay just too long on the characters. Blood is not sexy ?

For the moment we have the hand marks from the slap. But I could consider adding red butt and breasts after a certain amount of slapping. I'll check that. It will not appear realistically though as Skyrim has no way to know if you hit the head or the foot of your enemy.

Edited by TrollAutokill
16 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

- MCM debug menu now has option to block punishments starting from followers and player slaves attacks.

❤️❤️❤️

19 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

- The amount of jewelry you give to a slave gives a bonus to chance of inlove mood. The bonus is only applied for chances>2/3, meaning it has no effect if slave is not ready to be inlove.

Can you explain this further?  First, can you clarify what you mean by "chances>2/3"?  Does this mean I need to equip more than three pieces of jewellery on them, which I guess would require a multi-ring mod or some kind of ankle bracelets or something?  Also, is this just checking the number of ArmorJewelry keywords equipped?  I love giving my girls rings and necklaces, and I'm happy to spoil favourites with a pretty circlet, but beyond that, I'd have to get creative...