1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

"Set an example"

Just one data point, but I'm going to hypothesise that this might be the culprit, then, simply on the basis that I have barely touched it, and I'm not experiencing the issue.  (That animation just looks rather absurd when performed by a petite girl like Antiope, lol.  It's clearly an M–F thing.)

Edited by Antiope_Apollonia
Or y'all can figure it out while I'm writing that little post. I'm watching the ballgame, okay?!
On 5/3/2022 at 3:02 PM, Antiope_Apollonia said:

@TrollAutokill I've been working on tagging the GSPoses (just in a text file).  Having spent a ton of time looking through them now, I definitely think they're a great addition to DoM, but I hope this little project of mine will help you to pare them down and distribute them better.  To that end, is there any chance we can get a "debugging" option or whatever to have an alternative version of "Just be cute" that goes through them sequentially?  Is that possible, or can they only be called randomly?  If it can be added without too much trouble, it'd remove a lot of tedium from my task.

So was this a "no", by the way?

3 hours ago, Kalysto said:

I checked "Capture_70Sub_Slave" in PAHE source but it also doesn't return anything because it's just a wrapper to CaptureBase(captive, 1) which doesn't return anything.

As you said I can't asume that the actor I pass to CaptureBase() is the same as the resulting slave because it might get killed off and cloned. And setting Submission and Resignation is dead simple because they are properties, so that's not a problem at all.

I'm more worried in all those checks that are implemented in CaptureBase before and after AddSlave is called inside (to prevent enslaving a HSH slave and clone if needed and stuff I don't really understand).

For now I'm using this in specific quest related NPCs which are handpicked so the risk is lower.

capture 70 sub was written as a suggestion to improve the script so it didn't need to recreate the same circumstances over again, but the testing was done as it was originally written before the suggestion to make it a wrapper to capture base. originally those were 2 independent functions as simply capture and capture_70_sub_slave

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Ok, I will make sure those use a different marker.  It seems like they are using the clonemarker, and not putting it back in the utility cell. Just bury the corpses in the meantime.

that behavior doesn't sound that they are using the clone marker but instead replacing the clone marker with its humiliation point

7 hours ago, Kalysto said:

I found 4 NPC_ overrides in DoM 2.9 that don't seem to change anything. Is that intended?

Olava and Agnis have changes in relationship. You can ignore them if you'd rather have them overwritten by another mod.

Lydia and Drelas are unchanged records I incidentally let the CK copy to the DoM plugin. They will be removed in next version.

11 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Aha! That would do it, yep. I always thought it was weird how they ended up in or around whatever my player base happened to be, across multiple new games and different areas entirely: inside my player bases and in the streets of some major cities. 

And guess what I do at all those places? Publicly humiliate the slaves. I don't use the bag and I do the choking thing only inside, not in the streets, so it must be that. Maybe this guy was publicly humiliating some slaves in front of Ulfric? @Luka9470

Sounds like we found it. 

Maybe I used them, I'm not sure, but I don't think I used them on Maven because she was actually enslaved by AYGAS. I didn't enslave her, but I found out she wasn't in the Riften  when I was pushing the quest line, and then I accidentally found her here....

11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Ok, I will make sure those use a different marker.  It seems like they are using the clonemarker, and not putting it back in the utility cell. Just bury the corpses in the meantime.

I do use "Set an example" a lot, but only one of these weird clones is actually my slave, I guess the rest were enslaved by AYGAS

14 hours ago, Kalysto said:

I found 4 NPC_ overrides in DoM 2.9 that don't seem to change anything. Is that intended?

just make sure any npc replacer overrights DOM on their looks and  you fine. if  you cant do that then make sure to copy the npc data for them into dom for the face and such. DOM doesnt include the face gen files so it s fine to have to copy the face data in esp over if yu have to

45 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

just make sure any npc replacer overrights DOM on their looks and  you fine. if  you cant do that then make sure to copy the npc data for them into dom for the face and such. DOM doesnt include the face gen files so it s fine to have to copy the face data in esp over if yu have to

I just removed the NPC_ overrides because relationships are stored in RELA records.

image.png.028c9fbaa21a68e952e88f168e9d00c8.png

22 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

As @Gukahn mentionned, and as written in the mod description, you have to install FNIS and run it to get any animation.

So i figured out how to run fnis i clicked on update and it says: ERROR(57) i didnt found any fix for this

34 minutes ago, Plegra said:

So i figured out how to run fnis i clicked on update and it says: ERROR(57) i didnt found any fix for this

googling fnis error 57 brings up threads about it being an access issue, i assume you have steam installed in \programs which has access controls, you can either run fnis as an administrator or move your installation out of \programs to another folder that doesn't have UAC by default

Edited by pinky6225
6 hours ago, Luka9470 said:

I do use "Set an example" a lot, but only one of these weird clones is actually my slave, I guess the rest were enslaved by AYGAS

Yes, this bug is caused by using "set example", which places a marker on the ground where you did it. All subsequent slaves, either through PAHE or AYGAS, will appear at one of those markers. I'd stop using that for a while, until a fix is available. 

57 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yes, this bug is caused by using "set example", which places a marker on the ground where you did it. All subsequent slaves, either through PAHE or AYGAS, will appear at one of those markers. I'd stop using that for a while, until a fix is available

so if i understand that correctly, as long as i don't use set an example this weird clones won't appear even if i enslave cloned actors like bandits?

1 hour ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yes, this bug is caused by using "set example", which places a marker on the ground where you did it. All subsequent slaves, either through PAHE or AYGAS, will appear at one of those markers. I'd stop using that for a while, until a fix is available. 

When I've seen this before it was due to NPC's that had been made slaves via AYGAS as i had that weird T-pose on one of the jarls that was on the defeated side in the civil war which AYGAS causes to be sold as slaves and that function existed long before the DoM option to set an example so while its possible there are multiple causes i'd think AYGAS is the more likely cause

37 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

so if i understand that correctly, as long as i don't use set an example this weird clones won't appear even if i enslave cloned actors like bandits?

That's what it looks like. I haven't used it on my new game and haven't had the issue yet. Additionally after looking at my screenshots again I am realizing that they have been appearing exactly where I had done the set example punishment. Final test to be 100% sure would be to save, do set example one time, then catch a (cloned) slave and go back to where you set example. If it's there, then it's confirmed. 

30 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

When I've seen this before it was due to NPC's that had been made slaves via AYGAS as i had that weird T-pose on one of the jarls that was on the defeated side in the civil war which AYGAS causes to be sold as slaves and that function existed long before the DoM option to set an example so while its possible there are multiple causes i'd think AYGAS is the more likely cause

Maybe AYGAS does something similar with this marker. But personally I've never seen that before. Always thought the defeated Jarl part of the mod was kinda risky performance-wise. 

DoM seems to be doing it every single time you get a slave, and likely inside your house or wherever you humiliate them. So that probably needs fixing first. 

Edited by InsanityFactor
4 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

That's what it looks like. I haven't used it on my new game and haven't had the issue yet. Additionally after looking at my screenshots again I am realizing that they have been appearing exactly where I had done the set example punishment. Final test to be 100% sure would be to save, do set example one time, then catch a (cloned) slave and go back to where you set example. If it's there, then it's confirmed. 

Makes sense, seeing on how they only appeared for me (ok i do it rarely but when i did it.) where i did my slave training. First time Thieves guild hq, second time brotherhood hq.. Totally makes sense.

18 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Always thought the defeated Jarl part of the mod was kinda risky performance-wise. 

If we can sell Troll on my DoM-integrated better AYGAS proposal, then the defeated Jarl thing would be made obsolete, and I have a better implementation of the same basic idea planned for Institutional Slavery.  It's way down the list on my workflow, though, so Troll has some time to get that figured out. ?

10 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

I like your style

Depends: Are you there as conqueror or member? ?

Edited by Antiope_Apollonia
10 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

I like your style

Big enough for multiple devices, cages.. Thieves Guild has water for the Wheels.. Brotherhood is bright enough. Once you Kill/enslave the former inhabitants, you have enough space for various things.. And  fitting Armor for your Slavers and Guards ?

1 minute ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

If we can sell Troll on my DoM-integrated better AYGAS proposal, then the defeated Jarl thing would be made obsolete, and I have a better implementation of the same basic idea planned for Institutional Slavery.  It's way down the list on my workflow, though, so Troll has some time to get that figured out

I would very much like that.. I don't dare doing the civil war rn. Not that it's very interesting but still ? Would love to sell Elisif to Ulfric..

Edited by Gukahn