Version 2.9.10 is out, this is a development version. Stable version is still 2.9.8.

For those not afraid of bugs, update with a few bug corrections (see above discussion)

- Dance will make use of poses 16, 17, 23, 271, 344 if you have GSPoses installed

- When punishing a slave for not posing or not masturbating the slave has a chance to resume the activity.
 - Slaves might have a best friend if friendship level is high enough. Best friends can not be family or lover. Best friend might not have the same feeling.
 - Slaves now remember their rivals and have a feeling about who might consider them as their rival. Friends can not become rivals.
 - Jealous slaves can attack their rivals after a sex event. Tied slaves will not.

- Plugin changes (SE) include only dialogue conditions. Scripts are compatible with LE plugin (not updated)

troll have you looked into seeing if can use DAR to do some of the stuff  for animations instead of including them as animations. i know some cant be did that way but maybe some can. right now DoM is at around 200ish animations according to fnis.

Very thanks for the update?

How would i treat a slave that tells me:"I´m in Love, i´,m hysterical, i´m deeply jealous, i have no will to live"? I hope my slave won´t commit suicide? (she has a best friend, and three

other slaves she is befriend with. i made sure i keep them all together, maybe this helps her mood brighten up?).

3 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

troll have you looked into seeing if can use DAR to do some of the stuff  for animations instead of including them as animations. i know some cant be did that way but maybe some can. right now DoM is at around 200ish animations according to fnis.

Yes I had a look into DAR conditions for animations, and it's pretty much the same as what you can do with the CK. Which is very good, but... DoM is using scripts to trigger animations to get over the limitations of the CK. So moving to DAR would mean creating a lot of extra factions to control the idles, just like with the CK.

Actually, using DAR would not reduce the number of animations, as you still need to include your new animations in a DAR package. Also, if you have any animation to suggest, we can use animations from DAR packages without having to include them into DoM. 

8 minutes ago, kf05 said:

Very thanks for the update?

How would i treat a slave that tells me:"I´m in Love, i´,m hysterical, i´m deeply jealous, i have no will to live"? I hope my slave won´t commit suicide? (she has a best friend, and three

other slaves she is befriend with. i made sure i keep them all together, maybe this helps her mood brighten up?).

Friends have no effect on mood yet.

Hysterical means she is close to a shock and could if punished. Your choice.

Jealous and no will to live mean you had sex with other slaves. If you keep her in love, she might never act on that. If she become jealous, scold her and rape her, if she becomes depressed, comfort her or punish her. Eventually she will get used to it.

26 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Jealous and no will to live mean you had sex with other slaves. If you keep her in love, she might never act on that. If she become jealous, scold her and rape her, if she becomes depressed, comfort her or punish her. Eventually she will get used to it.

Skyrim ideed is a harsh and unforgiving place?. Ok, i will rape her until she knows her place??

16 hours ago, km4387 said:

Tried the voice pack, no luck - I'll look into it further with xedit over the weekend if I feel up to it.  Last couple weeks at work have kicked my ass.

the esp and scripting forces the slave to use the eventoned voice type, so if an orc slave is using young and eager voice, it'd be an issue with the fuz files provided in the bsa

18 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Really?  So did @CliftonJD fix something here?  Someone fixed something, and things are very noticeably different as of quite recently.  It's a really positive change whoever did it!

sorry, wasn't following the conversation. what did i fix

49 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

sorry, wasn't following the conversation. what did i fix

On 4/29/2022 at 12:38 AM, Antiope_Apollonia said:
  • I see you got slaves to stop covering themselves after being scolded for it.  Great improvement!  Well, mostly.  It looks like it's not quite fixed, as slaves who aren't following still seem to keep playing the cover self idle after being scolded.
  • Don't know how you did it, but it looks like you finally found a way to get well-trained slaves to remain in the "good slave idle" after praising them for being good slaves.  Great job!  That has bugged me for ages.  It's a little thing, but it's a really nice improvement.

Someone fixed something, but I don't know if it was you.  Since Troll disavowed credit for it, and DoM-exclusive mechanics are in play, I'd assume it must be an unintended second-order effect of some other change.  But a very welcome second-order effect at that!

P.S., LoversLab has a built-in solution to "wasn't following the conversation" situations.

Spoiler

Clipboard03.thumb.jpg.264a726f0982bd8218f69a569becc117.jpg

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

@TrollAutokill

Just a heads up,

Hide contents

2106488156_SkyrimSE2022-04-3020-02-25-04.jpg.157e07f4f8e2e71b35f31836ba4f00f8.jpg

Looks like version 2.9.9 does something with Lydia, i cleaned it out for myself, but is it just an oversight or did you do something with her? ?

I open up Lydia's sheet in the CK as an example on how to correct Kimli's uber fighting skills.

The CK might have saved Lydia's record in the plugin, without me noticing. I will remove that in next update.

Good job noticing!

Edited by TrollAutokill

2 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I open up Lydia's sheet in the CK as an example on how to correct Kimli's uber fighting skills.

The CK might have saved Lydia's record in the plugin, without me noticing. I will remove that in next update.

Alright :)

In the meantime, if anyone doesn't know how to edit esps:

DiaryOfMine.esp

Edited by Gukahn
6 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

I see you got slaves to stop covering themselves after being scolded for it.  Great improvement!  Well, mostly.  It looks like it's not quite fixed, as slaves who aren't following still seem to keep playing the cover self idle after being scolded.

that could be the sandbox rules or the world interactions that were adjusted when we tried to disable dancing when not sandboxing

4 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Did I miss this somewhere, or did you get busy and abandon that idea?  I've been waiting for this blog post. ? 

he had another idea about expanding restraints as well, but gets too side-tracked with what pahe or dom has instead

In 2.9.10, I'm getting newly-captured slaves calling for help without actually running away.  

The new notification for calling for help doesn't make a whole lot of sense, too.  "[Slave] calls Crime Faction so crimes against created actors are registered for help!" ?

DoM is still resetting my PAHE MCM settings whenever I upgrade to a new version.  

Edited by Antiope_Apollonia
1 hour ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

In 2.9.10, I'm getting newly-captured slaves calling for help without actually running away.  

Because they don't dare to run or can't.

1 hour ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

The new notification for calling for help doesn't make a whole lot of sense, too.  "[Slave] calls Crime Faction so crimes against created actors are registered for help!" ?

Do you have a screenshot? There is no new notification, sounds like a bad cut and paste from me...

13 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Good job noticing!

When you open a record in CK to review it (but not to change it), makes sure to always use the [Cancel] button to close the UI showing that record. If you use the [OK] button it will often end up saving the record, causing your mod to overwrite it, even if you did not change a single thing.

i have skyrim se i downlaoded diaryofmine voicepack, slavetatsse, PAH diary of mine i downloaded them with mod manager 2, but can somone tell me what mods i still need like requirments i readed the text but i dont understand i that good. Its my first time downloading smth on loverslab, can somone tell me pls what i need ? Thx maybe the links to.