[mod] Character Body Overhaul

20 hours ago, Moomoomaster69 said:

So I disabled all my mods except carnalitas and this mod. I tested it and the man still looks like a nightmare demon. 

Capture.PNG

Its working for me, idk what the issue might be. If you just have carnalitas and my mod running, either its installed properly and you should see this (at maximum muscle), or its not and the characters should be wearing the bedchamber outfit. Have you tried to see what happens in an actual game? Before I created that fix it was only an issue in the ruler customizer window and not the game itself.

Ruler Customizer.PNG

In the actual game its the same ._. The breasts of the women turn into triangles for some reason. 

3 hours ago, Mange2020 said:

Its working for me, idk what the issue might be. If you just have carnalitas and my mod running, either its installed properly and you should see this (at maximum muscle), or its not and the characters should be wearing the bedchamber outfit. Have you tried to see what happens in an actual game? Before I created that fix it was only an issue in the ruler customizer window and not the game itself.

Ruler Customizer.PNG

On 6/6/2021 at 7:45 PM, Mange2020 said:

This isn't true. My models have a higher vertex count than other models (gives you fewer sharp angles) and won't work with other models (that's why the spazing out happens). You have some other conflict, though without seeing what else you have running I have no clue what it is. 

Found it. It was https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15305-earthly-desires-ck3 

Edited by konstrukter
1 hour ago, Moomoomaster69 said:

In the actual game its the same ._. The breasts of the women turn into triangles for some reason. 

That's the same issue, so you know its not the clothing file thing. Seems like your game is giving every single character the clothed body shape for some reason. I guess you could have installed the main file wrong but that's all just really weird tbh. I'm usually alright at understanding how a coding conflict could result in a glitch but I'm a bit at a loss tbh.

3 hours ago, Mange2020 said:

That's the same issue, so you know its not the clothing file thing. Seems like your game is giving every single character the clothed body shape for some reason. I guess you could have installed the main file wrong but that's all just really weird tbh. I'm usually alright at understanding how a coding conflict could result in a glitch but I'm a bit at a loss tbh.

Should I just try reinstalling the game at this point

5 minutes ago, vocon said:

It seems the recent update of this mode broke the character editor, I can no longer access it. I only have this mod, barbershop and my own mod which shouldn't cause this.

Excuse me, I disabled both of those mods and it seems it no longer crashes. Will have to look deeper into this. Nevertheless, in the error.log there are a lot of references to  body_fantasy_1_event_placement and so on, also to physical_attributes_active which is probably part of your other mod. Not sure if it breaks anything, just letting you know.

I need some help. When using the sex_animations with my own mod I have run into the problem that the female character is dressed. Both characters are there, the animation is correct, the male is nude but the female is dressed. I use outfit_tags = { no_cloak no_pants no_hat no_clothes } for both characters.

I am using my own mod,

Character_body_overhaul

MultiCharacterEventWindows

FullScreenBarberShop

In that load order

I also noticed that the left upper corner button has disappeared in the event window although it is still active (you can click on it ).

Any idea where I should look?

I started a new game, everything seems to be working fine now. Don't understand what happened. One thing I notice is that since the new animations were added ( great work!) the rectangle available for the animation is a bit to narrow. Part of the head of the laying down characters is out of screen. Anything I can do to remedy that?

Been messing around for two days now. Copied the bit from the OP into the example sex scene but when the animation launches the app more or less crashes. Seemed to load your scenes at least partially though.

Tried with 3 mods as minimum. Undress, carnalitas and this in the same load order.

Are the anims you included already being chosen randomly? Also am not sure that if I made a new scene I'd need an own text file or could for example just code it below as carn_sex_scene.0002 .

Spoiler

namespace = carn_sex_scene

#################################################################################
# 0001. PDX sex scene implementation
#
# This is an example of how to define a sex scene event for Carnalitas.
# The localization is from the vanilla CK3 event "seduce_outcome.2309"
#
# scope:carn_sex_player ------ The PLAYER (the one receiving the event)
# scope:carn_sex_target ------ The TARGET (the one the player is having sex with)
#
# Remember to add your sex scene to the carn_sex_scene on_action, or it won't appear!
#################################################################################

carn_sex_scene.0001 = {
	type = character_event
	title = carn_sex_scene.0001.t
	desc = {
		desc = carn_sex_scene.0001.desc_opening
		desc = carn_sex_scene.0001.desc_ending
	}

theme = seduction

left_portrait = {
        character = scope:carn_sex_player
        outfit_tags = { no_cloak no_hat no_pants no_clothes }
        animation = sex
    }
  	right_portrait = {
        character = scope:carn_sex_target
        outfit_tags = { no_cloak no_hat no_pants no_clothes }
        triggered_animation = {
                                trigger = { scope:carn_sex_target = { sex_opposite_of = scope:carn_sex_player } }
                                animation = sex

}

triggered_animation = {
                                trigger = { scope:carn_sex_target = { sex_same_as = scope:carn_sex_player } }
                                animation = hom_sex

}

} 

trigger = {

##########################################################################
		# Use triggers to list flags for your sex scene. See scripted_triggers/carn_sex_scene_triggers.txt for a list of triggers.

carn_sex_scene_is_consensual = yes

# Once you are done listing flags, make sure you include this trigger

carn_sex_scene_matches_requested_flags_trigger = yes

# Finally, you should check anything else that is relevant for the event.
		# For example, if your event is from the perspective of a male character penetrating a female target, you should make sure that scope:carn_sex_player is male and scope:carn_sex_target is female.
	}

immediate = {

# Copy and paste the flags for your event in the immediate block as well.
		# This will let carn_on_sex events firing from this event know what flags it had.

carn_sex_scene_is_consensual = yes

# Don't forget to include carn_had_sex_with_effect
		# pregnancy_chance can be changed to any value between 0 and 100
		# DO NOT CHANGE THE OTHER VARIABLES

scope:carn_sex_player  = {
			carn_had_sex_with_effect = {
				CHARACTER_1 = scope:carn_sex_player
				CHARACTER_2 = scope:carn_sex_target
				C1_PREGNANCY_CHANCE = pregnancy_chance
				C2_PREGNANCY_CHANCE = pregnancy_chance
				STRESS_EFFECTS = scope:carn_sex_stress_effects
				DRAMA = scope:carn_sex_drama
			}
		}

# carn_had_sex_with_effect will trigger the on_action "carn_on_sex," where you can add events to fire.
		# To check the flags of the sex scene, you can use triggers such as "carn_sex_scene_was_vaginal = yes"
	}

option = {
		name = carn_sex_scene.0001.a
	}
}

Hey there! i looked if the guy form Comunnity Flavor Pack had something against the compatibilty. It seems that he dont mind it or even that he cares at all.

It hurts me to say it, but as fellow perfectionist, i have to put this amazing mod aside for while. I even wanted to help u with this, but after 4 days i realised that u were 100% right,

that "shit" is hard to do, and it makes me go insane in the membrane(cuz i cant get it good enough).

This all made me realise how much work u have put(and still doing it) into this mod! RESPECT!

P.S. i disabled all mods, and there is bug where i can see trough arabic armor(the mail part)(i reinstallled) Do u guys have the same issue as me as well? 

Edited by YarskiPl666

Ok I must be an idiot or something but I need to ask. I've added the mods and it all seems to load correctly (at least no errors), but the sex events are all text w a friendly figure standing in the right window (maybe naked maybe not) but no actual sex animations. What am I screwing up here?

6 hours ago, wangyuliang77 said:

That is a great MOD with nodoubt,but may I ask why the positions of the characters are so weld??

I was trying to change Carnalitas example sex event 

1692023474_.PNG.814e9f7a96dad173fb1479a00785c85b.PNG

And......my poor lover......?

1848068343_1.PNG.d840f19d7f8d492666bf549b72de5260.PNG

捕获.PNG

When this happen for me, I click on the intrigue icon next to the event tittle and it put them back into the correct orientation. thanks to another post earlier in this thread. That however will mess up normal event and i have to manually click the top icon everytime. If anyone knows how to automate the process, it would be awesome.

edit: i haven't been playing with mods in 1.4 yet so i'm not sure if it still work

Edited by roadbeast
stop using the mod due to recent game update
On 6/8/2021 at 6:33 PM, vocon said:

Excuse me, I disabled both of those mods and it seems it no longer crashes. Will have to look deeper into this. Nevertheless, in the error.log there are a lot of references to  body_fantasy_1_event_placement and so on, also to physical_attributes_active which is probably part of your other mod. Not sure if it breaks anything, just letting you know.

physical_attributes_active is a trigger I added to the physical attributes mod so that modders can key off it for compatibility reasons. body_fantasy_1_event_placement is a animation I was playing around with and never really used. There's probably some sort of conflict with your mod. I can tell you with certainty that it works with barbershop (though that message in the error log might be caused by my coding of a thing in this mod it shouldn't cause issues).

On 6/9/2021 at 3:37 PM, joemann said:

I started a new game, everything seems to be working fine now. Don't understand what happened. One thing I notice is that since the new animations were added ( great work!) the rectangle available for the animation is a bit to narrow. Part of the head of the laying down characters is out of screen. Anything I can do to remedy that?

char_body_overhaul\gfx\portraits\cameras\mult_char_portrait_cameras you can zoom it out a bit using that. Or hypothetically char_body_overhaul\gui\window_event you can increase the the rectangle size itself there but gui modding is more annoying. I can go a bit into either if you want. But do you use the sex event window mod? I thought I had zoomed it out but if you are using that mod it might still be too zoomed in.

On 6/10/2021 at 4:59 PM, YarskiPl666 said:

Hey there! i looked if the guy form Comunnity Flavor Pack had something against the compatibilty. It seems that he dont mind it or even that he cares at all.

It hurts me to say it, but as fellow perfectionist, i have to put this amazing mod aside for while. I even wanted to help u with this, but after 4 days i realised that u were 100% right,

that "shit" is hard to do, and it makes me go insane in the membrane(cuz i cant get it good enough).

This all made me realise how much work u have put(and still doing it) into this mod! RESPECT!

P.S. i disabled all mods, and there is bug where i can see trough arabic armor(the mail part)(i reinstallled) Do u guys have the same issue as me as well? 

It gets easier once you figure out how it all works. But if they are ok with me reusing assets I might as well make it compatible. By arabic armor do you mean the mena armor in the base game, or in the community flavor back?

On 6/11/2021 at 10:43 AM, keksdik said:

Mange, do you plan to implement hips, butt, and waist as separate genes in the future?

No, I don't really touch the waist, the base game touches all three a bit in the body shape stuff and I don't really change that. The butt and hips size changes I added are actually one blend shape. I've considered adding hips separately but every time you add new blendshapes you have to consider how they effect each other, so it was too difficult to not accidentally get weird looking people. 

9 hours ago, Mange2020 said:

It gets easier once you figure out how it all works. But if they are ok with me reusing assets I might as well make it compatible. By arabic armor do you mean the mena armor in the base game, or in the community flavor back?

Both, in base game and flavor. Paradox support is helpless, they drive me thru "clean" reinstall, which made no progress at all, and they just left me like this

On 6/14/2021 at 6:28 PM, shadowking77 said:

I'm trying to get this mod to work but I getting the message that "The path in this mod's descriptor file is invalid or does not exist" can anyone help me with this problem  

Getting it also today with the update. I edited the registry and I'm still getting the same error when extracting the mesh files.