Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

Could you please add this complete TERA CBA TBBP convertion to your list: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29410-tera-armor-cba-bodyslide-tbbpzaps-addon-11/

You already have a link in your list to only some TERA convertions from another guy in another thread, but this guy here delivers a whole mod convertion - compatible to the Nexus 1.3 version - with new integrated Zap sliders and all outfits are full TBBP.

I guess this should be worth to be mentioned on the list :-)

Already in there third from bottom in CBAdvanced Misc

I hope this is a okay place to ask a Bodyslide related question, if not just point me in the right direction and i'll get out of your hair. I'm transforming various outfits, both vanilla, edited vanilla meshes and modded armor to TBBP. Sometimes it's a really annoying issue that there are so few verts (correct word? the handles that you can drag to alter the shape of the mesh), is there a safe way to increase the verts amount of existing armor/clothing?

do i need permission from the author when i make a bodyslide conversion to share on the website?

Check where his posted if need something (permission) at mod description, if dnt say nothing send a pm / msg to him and check date of last mod of him, if date from last post goes some months ago maybe hes quit, so send another msg saying what you doing and said you already asked permission for that and dnt exist nothing about that at his mod description and also hes dnt answered after you asked somedays ago.

i guess dont hurt being polite.

I made HeatWave dress to slider.

Textures is from oblivion and Meshes from poser.

However not use Bazoonga's version.

http://s-s.www.mediafire.com/?1y5dnttcraub2bc

(Because i want more "fit version". biggrin.png)

Here u go.

50113.jpg

(Oh!! Foot is brocken. biggrin.png But it will be pass.. smile.png It's bother work. T-T)

It's not very useful without the textures you used. And anyone unfamiliar with the Oblivion version wouldn't likely find them.

Trykz

I made HeatWave dress to slider.

Textures is from oblivion and Meshes from poser.

However not use Bazoonga's version.

http://s-s.www.mediafire.com/?1y5dnttcraub2bc

(Because i want more "fit version". biggrin.png)

Here u go.

50113.jpg

(Oh!! Foot is brocken. biggrin.png But it will be pass.. smile.png It's bother work. T-T)

It's not very useful without the textures you used. And anyone unfamiliar with the Oblivion version wouldn't likely find them.

Trykz

You did a good job, but somehow the textures are missing like Trykz already said. No nice red dress, just a...how should i say...unready testcolor dress :)

^ Beta release of CT77 version 5 is now up.

I just finished looking at the base vanilla armors and clothes. Utterly amazing in both quality and scope. I'm floored.

Looking at BodySlide now... The range of "Zap" options is huge for a lot of these pieces. Up to 9 in some cases, like the DB armor.

And I haven't even messed around with HDT yet. But I'm going to spend some time this weekend figuring that all out.

I picked a great time to start playing again, it seems. :D

Since I don't have my PC yet

Can someone explain to me these "zap sliders"

It's a slider used to remove parts of an armor or clothing piece (like stockings, shoulder pads, belts, and my favorite, panties ;)) from view. In Outfit Studio you can make a zap slider the removes part of body mesh to prevent clipping with a piece of armor your trying to comvert. Very useful I tell ya, as I use zap sliders all the time.

can someone help me with the dragonbone barbarian armor? i download the main file and the bs2 files in the misc but its not showing up on my bodyslide2.

You need to install the CBBE file under optional too...and you are not the only one who thinks the Nexus file description or installation guide is confusing (not to say missing). 

-Install the main file (you need the textures from that file)

-install the optional file (and override the UNP meshes by CBBE meshes)

-install the Bodyslide 2 file under misc (for Bodyslide 2 compatibility and to create TBBP meshes)

Archived