Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

hello lads!

Im new on skyrim and mods...and im doing a lot of reading to understand the dinamics of mods....bodytypes, files, amors e etc...and i notice its is very deep and im still trying to understand a lot of things...

but for now...(i know is a noob question) 

What is the diference btw a bodyslider armor to some author's armor made for exclusive bodytype?

sorry about my english ;D

Custom armor without a body slide set will have one predefined look from the 0 weight to 100 weight.

This mean if you have a body that has say FF breasts and the author of the armor you use set it to only A cup for 0 weight and C/D cup for 100 weight. Then the outfit will not match your characters nude form.

Body Slide conversions (the "batch build" function). Will allow the armors that it converts to match the body you use. So if you have some Super Huge Breasts and an Ass that you can park a Lunch Box on... Well the Converted Armors will have that as well. Or if you go in the other direction and go for the 2x4/toothpick look, body slide will output armors to match that...

Body slide allows you to make the choice of what body you want, how you want it, and to have the clothing and armors properly fit it....

Example.

You're using the 7base Bombshell body type for your character, but the armors you use are for the smaller UNP body type. It will somewhat work (because 7base is part of the UNP family), but when wearing torso items the chest, butt, hips, and upper legs will be smaller then when naked).

It get's really interesting if you say use Bombshell torso and a set of UNP stockings, as the stocking will clip into the legs from around the calf all the way up (typically).

I hope that helps...

thx a lot for the info mate...perfectly understood.

Lets say i tweak a body to fit my taste and save as preset and the bodyslide armors will follow this preset?

and to go further - i saw a lot of nice sexy non bodyslide armors...how can i convert them to a bodyslider armor?

That part is where Outfit Studio comes in. It's started from Body Slide 2 (in the bottom right corner).

In Outfit studio you can start with picking the body type that the outfit you want to change is to cbbe.

Start button top left, go to preference you get a new window and a drop down list.

With many additions to BS2/OS the reference sets will increase.

Some of the most used are UNP to CBBE, 7Base to CBBE, UNPB to CBBE, as well as CBBE to different body types.

Once the reference has been chosen, then you will need to select the outfit to work on.

Again start button on the top left and then click on outfit. A new window will open and you will need to select the nif file that corresponds to outfit in question (you may also have to unpack the bsa file for the clothing item if it did not come in a loose set to get to the mesh/.nif file).

It is very important to remember the mesh files location so when you finish and "save project as" you can put in the correct location for the .nif file to output to.

Once you have the base shape and the outfit then you will need to have the clothing item conform to the sliders (the slide button at the top/drop down option "conform to all"). After conforming to sliders you click on the slider on the right side of OS and have it go from 0 weight (reference body) to 100 (cbbe body). Once that is done click on the sliders button at the top and choose "set base shape" the zap slide will go back to 0 (reference body) and the clothing/item will keep the changed shape.

From there go to file and change the reference to CBBE advanced (for conforming the clothing to the body).

This will give you alot of sliders on the right side to allow adjustments of different parts of the torso. Go to the sliders button at the top and "conform all".

Now you are ready for the difficult part... which is to get the outfit to properly fit the body.

I find it easier to adjust the outfit with the slides to get parts to fit where they need to. Once the outfit has been adjusted for one area do the "set base shape" followed by "conform to all" under slider button at the top and move to another area of the body to fix.

This allows the item in question to retain it's curvature while conforming to the body. You can use the different brush's and deform functions to shape the item to the body, but it sometimes leads to very odd jaggies in the mesh (I use the brush's last for minor adjustments if needed).

Long story short, once the outfit conforms to the body you will then either save the .nif file, or save as a project.

Save .nif file will create the .nif file of your choice and you can name it and put it where you want.
"Save project As" creates the Body slide sets for the outfit and allows you to run it in the batch build function.

The save project as part has to be very specific in .nif file name and mesh location (if those are incorrect then you will not see them in game for the outfit you are adjusting).

Note: There are some mesh's that don't line up correctly to the body to begin with in outfit studio...

Fixing that involves the "move vertices option" and can be a real pain the ass to figure out what needs to move where (on the x,y, and z axis's).

You can also add weight types via outfit studio to a mesh.

Examples: take a non bbp armor and add bbp, or take a bbp armor and covert it's weight into HDT.

That's done with copy bone weights and I'm not very good with that part (I've had more failures then successes).

For more... look at the Outfit studio tutorial and read through it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

And to the Op, sorry about going off topic for the post... keep up the good work.

To anyone else/everyone.....Alan BBP 2.2 set???

What base body did he use as I've tried to create projects for his clothing sets and It all looks like crap when I'm done.

I know it is some form of CBBE 3.2, but it does not line up in Outfit Studio (I'ld guess they were created in a 3d program and imported to skyrim).

I'ld really love a zap slider that could be used to go from Alan's version of cbbe 3.2 to the cbbe advanced that is in Outfit studio (or to the dragonfly TBBP CBBE with weights).... just say'n...

Taking a crack at Brokefoot's armor mashups (West Wind Assault/Mage, Mash Up Pack) with CT77's body weighting.

Currently testing the weight painting for the Assault pants which is a pain in the ass (which is actually the part giving me problems!)

Done did it! Now to rush through everything else for the assault set since all that's left are the addons. I might be able to get it up tonight.

And it's done, hopefully everything works. Included the belly bone so you'll need an HDT compatible skeleton afaik or you can remove it in OS.

I didn't bother converting some of the pauldrons, the arm cloth ties and the the gauntlets.

I probably should have converted the arm cloth ties since they do clip with the inner arm, however,  it's super miniscule so you could probably either deal with it or fix it yourself. I'll put up a patch for them later regardless.

The gauntlets were touchy though, especially the cloth wrist wrap parts which would fall apart if I tried to edit them too much so I just stopped at the wrist wrap set by itself.

EDIT: Actually, don't generate the gauntlets. OS does some weird stuff with the mesh and/or bones and breaks the fingers

How did you convert its bracers to HDT Body? I tried to convert Ashara Princess of the Woods by deleting the original hand model and duplicating CBBE hand, but the result is twisted fingers. Is it the OS problem you are talking about?

How did you convert its bracers to HDT Body? I tried to convert Ashara Princess of the Woods by deleting the original hand model and duplicating CBBE hand, but the result is twisted fingers. Is it the OS problem you are talking about?

That's about right, yeah.

Taking a crack at Brokefoot's armor mashups (West Wind Assault/Mage, Mash Up Pack) with CT77's body weighting.

Currently testing the weight painting for the Assault pants which is a pain in the ass (which is actually the part giving me problems!)

Done did it! Now to rush through everything else for the assault set since all that's left are the addons. I might be able to get it up tonight.

And it's done, hopefully everything works. Included the belly bone so you'll need an HDT compatible skeleton afaik or you can remove it in OS.

I didn't bother converting some of the pauldrons, the arm cloth ties and the the gauntlets.

I probably should have converted the arm cloth ties since they do clip with the inner arm, however,  it's super miniscule so you could probably either deal with it or fix it yourself. I'll put up a patch for them later regardless.

The gauntlets were touchy though, especially the cloth wrist wrap parts which would fall apart if I tried to edit them too much so I just stopped at the wrist wrap set by itself.

EDIT: Actually, don't generate the gauntlets. OS does some weird stuff with the mesh and/or bones and breaks the fingers

i might just be a little dense but i cant find the required mod for this one. i tried http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31813/? but nothing happend. and i took a look at the mage one aswell but the files didnt match there either so i'm just wondering if you could point me in the right direction.

thanks in advance :)

How about pants/trousers? I wanted to prevent clipping when walking with HDT-PE by increasing the mesh volume, but it didn't work. Did you use any special method to approach this goal?

i might just be a little dense but i cant find the required mod for this one. i tried http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31813/? but nothing happend. and i took a look at the mage one aswell but the files didnt match there either so i'm just wondering if you could point me in the right direction.

What you linked is the mod in question. It should work. By nothing happened do you mean there was no armor (you need the original mod) or your built set wasn't taking effect?

How about pants/trousers? I wanted to prevent clipping when walking with HDT-PE by increasing the mesh volume, but it didn't work. Did you use any special method to approach this goal?

Nothing other than manual weighting and lots (and I mean LOTS) of trial and error.

What you linked is the mod in question. It should work. By nothing happened do you mean there was no armor (you need the original mod) or your built set wasn't taking effect?

well i downloaded it like i do with everything put it where it was supposed to be and ran bodyslide batch build went in the game and there was the armor. the problem was i found out the bodyslide files didnt even show up in bodyslide so i dont quite know whats wrong with it. thanks for your reply at any rate! i'll poke around in it some more and see if i can figure this out. if you know what might be wrong please let me know!

Found this in the UNPBO thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-6314/

After setting up tent toasting marshmallows at 3dmgame for couple months. Finally come across something worth downloading, first four

pictures pretty good. Maybe might find something worth converting here, so going leave this here.  :D http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4288367-1-1.html

9. Yongyi Bodyslide

004020xke34k44xqa2kgzq.jpg

8. Qinglang Bodyslide

223417chzychcmircm1h2z.jpg

7. Renzuneiyi bodyslide

0020458tgbpih8im5ql72q.jpg

6. Heitianzhao Bodyslide

004002yzggwo1z1j1w2fly.jpg

5. Dongjiliange Bodyslide

222637oigf4zojl86fa8o3.jpg

4. RedBird Bodyslide

222523wbrlsvahl27zzsii.jpg

3. Mass Effect 3 Dress Bodyslide

2152556jccrbgboo2tpgzb.jpg

2. CrimsonAssassin Bodyslide

231654kts2g7jpnfnepd0y.jpg

1. Fox31 Bodyslide

210216715tkj87r2cr9555.jpg

Which also linked to these 2 as well:

Ebony Valkyrie bodyslide

212344ff3dprxabdjdqxps.jpg2053557p7c7yubybcyncdy.jpg

: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4279545-1-1.html

Mandu Bodyslide

164346pkfy1fyywpwuhobz.jpg164338jrjgzazgtang5ttp.jpg

: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4280849-1-1.html

-Hopefully i got the translations right and if these were already listed disregard-

Unable to test any of these due to my main comp is down and i am currently using a 6 year old HP mini until my main is fixed :(

Nothing other than manual weighting and lots (and I mean LOTS) of trial and error.

I'm new to OS. I can't use the weight brush correctly. How to manually weight meshes to prevent clipping? For me, the animation cause most of the clippings, so manual weighting can also solve the problem?

I'm new to OS. I can't use the weight brush correctly. How to manually weight meshes to prevent clipping? For me, the animation cause most of the clippings, so manual weighting can also solve the problem?

Yes, for editing weights manually in OS, switch to the "Bones" tab to the right. The weight brush should be selected automatically when you click on the bone you want to edit the weights for.

Now, paint the mesh with weights or hold the ALT key to remove weights. Red = reacts stronger to animation.

Common bad weighting errors are the left thigh bone having weights on the right thigh and the other way around.

Yes, for editing weights manually in OS, switch to the "Bones" tab to the right. The weight brush should be selected automatically when you click on the bone you want to edit the weights for.

Now, paint the mesh with weights or hold the ALT key to remove weights. Red = reacts stronger to animation.

Common bad weighting errors are the left thigh bone having weights on the right thigh and the other way around.

Thanks for your reply, but my problem actually is that I don't know if I should paint the mesh more weights or less when seeing the clipping, and which bone I should paint on. I always have clipping around hips, hip bones, and armpits, please tell me how I can fix them.

Thanks for your reply, but my problem actually is that I don't know if I should paint the mesh more weights or less when seeing the clipping, and which bone I should paint on. I always have clipping around hips, hip bones, and armpits, please tell me how I can fix them.

Well, first of all, make sure it's not mesh (vertex) clipping. If it looks 100% fine in Outfit Studio or BodySlide preview with your slider settings, but doesn't in-game, it's the weighting.

That way, animation clipping in-game means there's not enough weight, as the outfit doesn't move along the body enough to not produce clipping.

However, there are also issues of too much/wrong weighting like the thigh issue I talked about in my previous post. Those are more rare though.

Select random bones in the bone list to find out what bones influence what area on the outfit and compare with where the clipping occured. For hips it can be the pelvis or thigh bones, maybe spine bones. Armpits are a bit harder to locate wrong weights for, trial and error is the solution here.

Found this in the UNPBO thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-6314/

After setting up tent toasting marshmallows at 3dmgame for couple months. Finally come across something worth downloading, first four

pictures pretty good. Maybe might find something worth converting here, so going leave this here.  :D http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4288367-1-1.html

9. Yongyi Bodyslide

8. Qinglang Bodyslide

7. Renzuneiyi bodyslide

6. Heitianzhao Bodyslide

4. RedBird Bodyslide

1. Fox31 Bodyslide

Ebony Valkyrie bodyslide

212344ff3dprxabdjdqxps.jpg

Mandu Bodyslide

164346pkfy1fyywpwuhobz.jpg

-Hopefully i got the translations right and if these were already listed disregard-

Unable to test any of these due to my main comp is down and i am currently using a 6 year old HP mini until my main is fixed :(

Awesome thank you. Though 3DMGame don't allow cross linking so those images won't load untill you visit the page on their.

Well, first of all, make sure it's not mesh (vertex) clipping. If it looks 100% fine in Outfit Studio or BodySlide preview with your slider settings, but doesn't in-game, it's the weighting.

That way, animation clipping in-game means there's not enough weight, as the outfit doesn't move along the body enough to not produce clipping.

However, there are also issues of too much/wrong weighting like the thigh issue I talked about in my previous post. Those are more rare though.

Select random bones in the bone list to find out what bones influence what area on the outfit and compare with where the clipping occured. For hips it can be the pelvis or thigh bones, maybe spine bones. Armpits are a bit harder to locate wrong weights for, trial and error is the solution here.

I'm using HDT CBBE Bodyslide, some clipping parts have three or more bones affect on. Is there any rule of thumb I can follow to paint/remove weights on the correct bone?

Here is a big download I found googling for one thing, and found this big pack of CB++ with files and a combined esp.  Some of the files are here already, but plenty are not.  Here is a list:

1 - Adamantine Crystal by lustrianna LustDesign 
2 - Ancient Nordic Chainmail by TheGreenLion 
3 - by Aradia Aradia Lace Lace 
4 - Argent Armour by KURESE 
5 - Black Rust by KURESE 
6 - Royal Black Rust by MessiasMummo 
7 - Argent Royal by MessiasMummo 
8 - Black Rust Chainmail by Ilias / Saili 
9 - Argent Chainmail by Ilias / Saili 
10 - Dandelion by Brokefoot 
11 - Dark Illusion (L) by SkeletonK (+ seta_vn) 
12 - Dark Illusion (H) by SkeletonK (+ seta_vn) 
13 - Diano by KURESE 
14 - Diano Royal by MessiasMummo 
15 - Divine Huntress by KillerKeo 
16 - Dovahkiin Mercenary by lustrianna LustDesign 
17 - Fur Huntress by KillerKeo 
18 - Gatti Jewellery by gatti2012 
19 - Piercing BPP BS by EliteCheat 
20 - Gatti Yumiko by gatti2012 
21 - Layer Bikini by Anano                                
22 - Micro Bikini by DatBoiNC 22a - Micro Bikini Topless by DatBoiNC 
23 - Silverlight by jojjo, BS byEliteCheat 
24 - Sovngarde Steel by lustrianna 
25 - Spriggan by Nalim666 
26 - Tera Heavy by Caliente 
27 - Tribal by lustrianna LustDesign 
28 - Catsuit by Nalim666 
29 - craw Wizard by Caliente 
30 - LSAR Bodyslide Undergarments by EliteCheat 
31 - Viceroy by KillerKeo 
32 - Nordic Chainmail See-through by themanclaw 
32a - Nordic Chainmail See-through Lace 
33 - Nordic Leather Lace by themanclaw 
33a - Nordic Leather

The download is plenty slow on normal. 357.55 MB
Cheers

Edit: Installed and checked out a few of the chestpieces to gauge what kind of changes may be required in BS.  Though my previously installed armors seem appropriately weighted, the pieces in this mod go way beyond what I am used to, as I'm using the same body.  The breasts seem more elongated with these armors and act like they are made of feathers, flopping in a strong wind.  I guess I may be able to use an alternate body to counter this by dropping the size of the breasts just for this mod, I'm not sure if I can slow down the flopping though.

9. Yongyi Bodyslide

8. Qinglang Bodyslide

7. Renzuneiyi bodyslide

6. Heitianzhao Bodyslide

4. RedBird Bodyslide

1. Fox31 Bodyslide

Ebony Valkyrie bodyslide

212344ff3dprxabdjdqxps.jpg2053557p7c7yubybcyncdy.jpg

Mandu Bodyslide

164346pkfy1fyywpwuhobz.jpg164338jrjgzazgtang5ttp.jpg

Anyone know if this body preset has been posted again anywhere? I think he posted it in that thread at one point but the link doesn't work anymore.

Does somebody know a conversion of the Northgirl Armor which was converted into individual parts?

I found only complete Armors without separate parts.

kr

I tried this with moderate success but honestly it requires too much fuking around in OS to get it just right. You are better off just editing armor manually for your femalebody.nifs in OS

Archived