Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

can someone help me with the dragonbone barbarian armor? i download the main file and the bs2 files in the misc but its not showing up on my bodyslide2.

You need to install the CBBE file under optional too...and you are not the only one who thinks the Nexus file description or installation guide is confusing (not to say missing). 

-Install the main file (you need the textures from that file)

-install the optional file (and override the UNP meshes by CBBE meshes)

-install the Bodyslide 2 file under misc (for Bodyslide 2 compatibility and to create TBBP meshes)

yup i did exactly what u said, didnt get the sliders in the bodyslide2

Ralfetas, I tried using your bodyslide of the triss armor and for some reason the top isn't identifying any textures : / . What's the exact way to install this mod? Because I download the textures and the esp. from the mod on the Nexus and I still can get it right, and theres a weird glitch under the breasts (at least with the sliders I use).

If you mean some pieces of the outfit remains 'static' against the slider (thus in this case only the breasts would morph, clipping outside the outfit) that's not a texture problem, it's because probably the shape was using certain symbols bodyslide can't read so the solution would be open the sliderset in outfit studio, rename that shape without symbols, conform it to sliders and save as filling the appripiate fields.

@ Lother: I experienced the same with Rogue Armor from Ralfetas. Seems as if this is the "bug" people were reporting about that armor. I first tried to batch the Rogue parts with the CBA TBBP Naked Body (some outfits actually need that for working, like piercing mods and suit mods), but it didn't solve the static outfit issue and the clipping.

I have not much experience with outfitstudio at moment (I am just learning to use Bodyslide 2 at all and how to bring in CB++ presets and creating stuff), but I will try to follow your steps, maybe I have a few questions later.

The Rogue Armor and especially Ralfetas TBBP convertions (awesome animations while wearing the outfits using his TBBP convertion files) is worth some effort.

@ Rushman93: Concerning the textures...I realized the same thing and explored the file structure and realized that there are two mods on Nexus you need as original.

To change Triss to CBBE form and TBBPable is actually some work, because you need 4 mods:

1) Install: Shredded Triss Armor

2) Install the CBBE optional from the same mod site and override

3) Install the Retexture variant Triss Armor Retextured (or merge it with number 1/2)

4) Install Ralfetas TBBP Bodyslide 2 Convertion files

The first two deliver only the meshes and seem to draw vanilla textures for the original triss option, but no textures for the optional versions. The second one adds all different texture sorts. As both mods come along with an .esp and I was unsure if this might cause issues I packed the texture folder into the first mod (Shredded Triss Armor) and repacked it to a NMM compatible zip file. I use only the .esp from the first mod, not the .esp from the retexture mod.

I merged the first three mods into one and use the original .esp from Shredded Triss Armor (and not the one from the retexture mod) and all shows up nicely in game now. Just drop the Data folder from the retexture mod into the original Shredded Triss one.

A minor clipping issue concerning the pants (not when wearing only the belt :-), but no tragedy.

Hi is there any chance you could upload that esp please?

can someone help me with the dragonbone barbarian armor? i download the main file and the bs2 files in the misc but its not showing up on my bodyslide2.

You need to install the CBBE file under optional too...and you are not the only one who thinks the Nexus file description or installation guide is confusing (not to say missing). 

-install the Bodyslide 2 file under misc (for Bodyslide 2 compatibility and to create TBBP meshes)

Are you using Wrye Bash ? Then you have to right click the mod and check "has additional files" (I use the german version of WB, but this should be named like that in english or similar). Otherwise WB won't install any Caliente Tools files, because WB does as default know only the original Skyrim file structure (data, meshes, textures, docs, scripts etc.).

Ralfetas, I tried using your bodyslide of the triss armor and for some reason the top isn't identifying any textures : / . What's the exact way to install this mod? Because I download the textures and the esp. from the mod on the Nexus and I still can get it right, and theres a weird glitch under the breasts (at least with the sliders I use).

If you mean some pieces of the outfit remains 'static' against the slider (thus in this case only the breasts would morph, clipping outside the outfit) that's not a texture problem, it's because probably the shape was using certain symbols bodyslide can't read so the solution would be open the sliderset in outfit studio, rename that shape without symbols, conform it to sliders and save as filling the appripiate fields.

@ Lother: I experienced the same with Rogue Armor from Ralfetas. Seems as if this is the "bug" people were reporting about that armor. I first tried to batch the Rogue parts with the CBA TBBP Naked Body (some outfits actually need that for working, like piercing mods and suit mods), but it didn't solve the static outfit issue and the clipping.

I have not much experience with outfitstudio at moment (I am just learning to use Bodyslide 2 at all and how to bring in CB++ presets and creating stuff), but I will try to follow your steps, maybe I have a few questions later.

The Rogue Armor and especially Ralfetas TBBP convertions (awesome animations while wearing the outfits using his TBBP convertion files) is worth some effort.

@ Rushman93: Concerning the textures...I realized the same thing and explored the file structure and realized that there are two mods on Nexus you need as original.

To change Triss to CBBE form and TBBPable is actually some work, because you need 4 mods:

3) Install the Retexture variant Triss Armor Retextured (or merge it with number 1/2)

The first two deliver only the meshes and seem to draw vanilla textures for the original triss option, but no textures for the optional versions. The second one adds all different texture sorts. As both mods come along with an .esp and I was unsure if this might cause issues I packed the texture folder into the first mod (Shredded Triss Armor) and repacked it to a NMM compatible zip file. I use only the .esp from the first mod, not the .esp from the retexture mod.

I merged the first three mods into one and use the original .esp from Shredded Triss Armor (and not the one from the retexture mod) and all shows up nicely in game now. Just drop the Data folder from the retexture mod into the original Shredded Triss one.

A minor clipping issue concerning the pants (not when wearing only the belt :-), but no tragedy.

Nexus Ban ? :-)

Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hcfsdxdc8hny7c1/Shredded_Tris_v2.1_+_CBBE_Armor_Retextures_v1.2_+_Ralfetas'_Bodyslide_TBBP_Conversion_v1.0.7z

In the zip are all the above files (Nr. 1 to 4) already merged and included for a CBBE version. The zip structure should already be NMM and WB compatible. If you only want the .esp, just unpack it and copy just the .esp.

...but as already said, the panty has clipping issues when you wear not the whole set , but only several different parts of the set (and that is pretty sad, because the panty is actually the best and most sexy part of this set).

...to be honest...in the clothing list on the front page are a lot of bodyslide 2 TBBP conversions which have clipping isuses. No idea why, I am far from using exaggerated slider settings. 

Are you using Wrye Bash ? Then you have to right click the mod and check "has additional files" (I use the german version of WB, but this should be named like that in english or similar). Otherwise WB won't install any Caliente Tools files, because WB does as default know only the original Skyrim file structure (data, meshes, textures, docs, scripts etc.).

no, i am not. i instaled them the same way i instaled most of the mods in the list of the thread, this is the only one that gives me this issue the rest work fine. i even tryed backing up my bodyslide folder, reinstaling it and just downloading the dba misc files to see if they would show up, all i get is the basic sliders that come with bodyslide2 instalation, the files are there but the sliders donw show

Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hcfsdxdc8hny7c1/Shredded_Tris_v2.1_+_CBBE_Armor_Retextures_v1.2_+_Ralfetas'_Bodyslide_TBBP_Conversion_v1.0.7z

In the zip are all the above files (Nr. 1 to 4) already merged and included for a CBBE version. The zip structure should already be NMM and WB compatible. If you only want the .esp, just unpack it and copy just the .esp.

...but as already said, the panty has clipping issues when you wear not the whole set , but only several different parts of the set (and that is pretty sad, because the panty is actually the best and most sexy part of this set).

...to be honest...in the clothing list on the front page are a lot of bodyslide 2 TBBP conversions which have clipping isuses. No idea why, I am far from using exaggerated slider settings. 

Sorry I seem to get an error in winrar with the textures when I unzip this file any Idea why this would be happening?

no, i am not. i instaled them the same way i instaled most of the mods in the list of the thread, this is the only one that gives me this issue the rest work fine. i even tryed backing up my bodyslide folder, reinstaling it and just downloading the dba misc files to see if they would show up, all i get is the basic sliders that come with bodyslide2 instalation, the files are there but the sliders donw show

Look up the file structure for installation. There should be at least

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Shredded Tris belt/vial/...(lots of .bsd files and the .nifs)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\Shredded Tris.xml

...and of course always start bodyslide 2 as administrator and when you have a fresh Skyrim installation you need to start Skyrim at least once over the normal launcher (just to the launcher UI is sufficient, no need to actually start the game) and not over SKSE to let the windows registry update the file structure.

Sorry I seem to get an error in winrar with the textures when I unzip this file any Idea why this would be happening?

I have no idea, it's working flawlessly for me. Maybe because I use 7zip for packing and unpacking. I wonder why people still use WinRar....7zip is freeware, works flawlessly (RAR is glitchy sometimes) and has even a higher compression rate as far as I know.

Odd it's still turning purple for me when I insert the bodyslide files. When I build batch with bodyslide the files go to the Armour folder for some reason am I right in renaming the files and replacing the ones in the shredded triss file? Also the triss Armour retexture doesn't seem to be included.

Look up the file structure for installation. There should be at least

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Shredded Tris belt/vial/...(lots of .bsd files and the .nifs)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\Shredded Tris.xml

...and of course always start bodyslide 2 as administrator and when you have a fresh Skyrim installation you need to start Skyrim at least once over the normal launcher (just to the launcher UI is sufficient, no need to actually start the game) and not over SKSE to let the windows registry update the file structure.

the instalation sctructure is fine everything is fine but the damn sliders dont show in the bodyslide2, also im talking bout dragonbone barbarian armor not shredded tris,even tho im sure you put that as an example, i even deleted my skyrim all together and did a fresh instal,l made sure i followed every step to the letter and nope the sliders dont show for that armor, every other bodyslide sliders i got work perfectly tho, i just dont get  why this one doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...

New one

SovngardeSteelArmor TBBP

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xufe9sooefndxd5/SovngardeSteelArmor_BS.rar

As all conversions i am making, is TBBP and i hand painted the weights so the metal part don´t move in the tbbp move.

Panty and Skirt ZAP slider avaiable too.

I downloaded the file and everything worked perfectly except for the zap sliders. In fact, they're not even present. If I open the armour in Bodyslide, I can tweak the body as much as I like but there is no zap sliders available. I even re-installed the mod several times, and nothing shows up. It wouldn't be too much of a problem except the panty and skirt are completely gone from the armour and I can't zap them back.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Taking a crack at Brokefoot's armor mashups (West Wind Assault/Mage, Mash Up Pack) with CT77's body weighting.

Currently testing the weight painting for the Assault pants which is a pain in the ass (which is actually the part giving me problems!)

Done did it! Now to rush through everything else for the assault set since all that's left are the addons. I might be able to get it up tonight.

And it's done, hopefully everything works. Included the belly bone so you'll need an HDT compatible skeleton afaik or you can remove it in OS.

I didn't bother converting some of the pauldrons, the arm cloth ties and the the gauntlets.

I probably should have converted the arm cloth ties since they do clip with the inner arm, however,  it's super miniscule so you could probably either deal with it or fix it yourself. I'll put up a patch for them later regardless.

The gauntlets were touchy though, especially the cloth wrist wrap parts which would fall apart if I tried to edit them too much so I just stopped at the wrist wrap set by itself.

EDIT: Actually, don't generate the gauntlets. OS does some weird stuff with the mesh and/or bones and breaks the fingers

West Wind Assault HDT.rar

Odd it's still turning purple for me when I insert the bodyslide files. When I build batch with bodyslide the files go to the Armour folder for some reason am I right in renaming the files and replacing the ones in the shredded triss file? Also the triss Armour retexture doesn't seem to be included.

Ok I got it working thanks to this wizard on the nexus all you have to do is go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Textures\armor\psyold\triss and copy the texture file original.dds and rename it to replacer.dds

Taking a crack at Brokefoot's armor mashups (West Wind Assault/Mage, Mash Up Pack) with CT77's body weighting.

Currently testing the weight painting for the Assault pants which is a pain in the ass (which is actually the part giving me problems!)

Done did it! Now to rush through everything else for the assault set since all that's left are the addons. I might be able to get it up tonight.

And it's done, hopefully everything works. Included the belly bone so you'll need an HDT compatible skeleton afaik or you can remove it in OS.

I didn't bother converting some of the pauldrons, the arm cloth ties and the the gauntlets.

I probably should have converted the arm cloth ties since they do clip with the inner arm, however,  it's super miniscule so you could probably either deal with it or fix it yourself. I'll put up a patch for them later regardless.

The gauntlets were touchy though, especially the cloth wrist wrap parts which would fall apart if I tried to edit them too much so I just stopped at the wrist wrap set by itself.

EDIT: Actually, don't generate the gauntlets. OS does some weird stuff with the mesh and/or bones and breaks the fingers

Hi before I add it to the list can I confirm if you need to use specific presets?

I tried with my usual preset and the breasts pass the cloth on the torso.

Hi before I add it to the list can I confirm if you need to use specific presets?

I tried with my usual preset and the breasts pass the cloth on the torso.

I don't quite follow. By cloth do you mean the scarf or the actual torso piece? They shouldn't be clipping unless you're using out of bounds values, using multipile sliders that affect the same vertices or I forgot to pack the morphs for the armor.

hello lads!

Im new on skyrim and mods...and im doing a lot of reading to understand the dinamics of mods....bodytypes, files, amors e etc...and i notice its is very deep and im still trying to understand a lot of things...

but for now...(i know is a noob question) 

What is the diference btw a bodyslider armor to some author's armor made for exclusive bodytype?

sorry about my english ;D

hello lads!

Im new on skyrim and mods...and im doing a lot of reading to understand the dinamics of mods....bodytypes, files, amors e etc...and i notice its is very deep and im still trying to understand a lot of things...

What is the diference btw a bodyslider armor to some author's armor made for exclusive bodytype?

Custom armor without a body slide set will have one predefined look from the 0 weight to 100 weight.

This mean if you have a body that has say FF breasts and the author of the armor you use set it to only A cup for 0 weight and C/D cup for 100 weight. Then the outfit will not match your characters nude form.

Body Slide conversions (the "batch build" function). Will allow the armors that it converts to match the body you use. So if you have some Super Huge Breasts and an Ass that you can park a Lunch Box on... Well the Converted Armors will have that as well. Or if you go in the other direction and go for the 2x4/toothpick look, body slide will output armors to match that...

Body slide allows you to make the choice of what body you want, how you want it, and to have the clothing and armors properly fit it....

Example.

You're using the 7base Bombshell body type for your character, but the armors you use are for the smaller UNP body type. It will somewhat work (because 7base is part of the UNP family), but when wearing torso items the chest, butt, hips, and upper legs will be smaller then when naked).

It get's really interesting if you say use Bombshell torso and a set of UNP stockings, as the stocking will clip into the legs from around the calf all the way up (typically).

I hope that helps...

hello lads!

Custom armor without a body slide set will have one predefined look from the 0 weight to 100 weight.

This mean if you have a body that has say FF breasts and the author of the armor you use set it to only A cup for 0 weight and C/D cup for 100 weight. Then the outfit will not match your characters nude form.

Body Slide conversions (the "batch build" function). Will allow the armors that it converts to match the body you use. So if you have some Super Huge Breasts and an Ass that you can park a Lunch Box on... Well the Converted Armors will have that as well. Or if you go in the other direction and go for the 2x4/toothpick look, body slide will output armors to match that...

Body slide allows you to make the choice of what body you want, how you want it, and to have the clothing and armors properly fit it....

Example.

You're using the 7base Bombshell body type for your character, but the armors you use are for the smaller UNP body type. It will somewhat work (because 7base is part of the UNP family), but when wearing torso items the chest, butt, hips, and upper legs will be smaller then when naked).

It get's really interesting if you say use Bombshell torso and a set of UNP stockings, as the stocking will clip into the legs from around the calf all the way up (typically).

I hope that helps...

thx a lot for the info mate...perfectly understood.

Lets say i tweak a body to fit my taste and save as preset and the bodyslide armors will follow this preset?

and to go further - i saw a lot of nice sexy non bodyslide armors...how can i convert them to a bodyslider armor?

Archived