Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

How do you add outfits to the list of groups when you press "Batch Build..." in BodySlide?

Aside from the defaults, I've only been able to get two outfits to show up. Not even any of the BAMM! stuff is listed. Although, I do have a BAMM.xml in my SliderGroups folder.

Just a opinion, maybe the main list could tell if the preset is no-bbp, bbp or tbbp.

i second that

Not Quite sure what you mean, most of them explain if they have TBBP in the title.

Do you want a highlight like the BAMM red?

hm, you are right Oppaithon. It's allready in their names if they have bbp or tbbp.

Just a opinion, maybe the main list could tell if the preset is no-bbp, bbp or tbbp.

i second that

Not Quite sure what you mean, most of them explain if they have TBBP in the title.

Do you want a highlight like the BAMM red?

hm, you are right Oppaithon. It's allready in their names if they have bbp or tbbp.

Some armors have in title tbbp bbp nobbp etc... but many don´t have, like XunAmarox´s Conversions and others...

Now with bd2 i put tbbp in all armors, very easy and fast :)

I am trying to make a northgirl conversion, but replacing the meshes in the original mod.

I use Mr. Casual conversion as a base, so i could get each one from his mesh and replace, but no sucess... the meshes don´t fit any way, and the unp to cbbe in outfit studio is the same problem... Any one knows a way to make this conversion or i have to edit the model one by one?

I am trying to make a northgirl conversion, but replacing the meshes in the original mod.

I use Mr. Casual conversion as a base, so i could get each one from his mesh and replace, but no sucess... the meshes don´t fit any way, and the unp to cbbe in outfit studio is the same problem... Any one knows a way to make this conversion or i have to edit the model one by one?

THe meshes have the cbbe off set problem, select the particular part that doesn't match and select move vertices in BS2, and hit ok ( the value should be entered already and it is right)

thank you for your update and reminder. but the work of s666 is too prude for me,

ChronoTrigger77 > all

:)

Because my work is only on original vanilla armor^^.

Coming soon:

bodyslide for extra armor:

-Northgirl

-Lustmord

-Sorceress

-BlackKnight

-Raven Witch

-AradiaRogueArmor

-Daedric female armor

-Medusa

-Demon hunter armor

(this list can change in the futur)