Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

Mart, i think this mod use the vanilla mesh with custom texture.

I think you can go around on this one, get the vanilla or a cbbe conversion of the vanilla outfit and put the textures in the data and you are ready to go.

Hello guys,

i request some help.

I try to convert an outfit, which requires by default CHSBHC Body.

I want to convert it to CBBE TBBP with bodyslide support. But i don´t get the outfit converted without clipping of the textures. Could somebody try the outfit by yourself and check, if you have the same defficulties like me? I guess myself needs just more practice. But it woud be nice if somebody can try it.

That´s the outfit:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14385/?

kind regards

Mart

Thanks,

i will try it using the great guide from here by Blabba. Looking forward the results.. :shy:

Mart, i think this mod use the vanilla mesh with custom texture.

I think you can go around on this one, get the vanilla or a cbbe conversion of the vanilla outfit and put the textures in the data and you are ready to go.

Hello guys,

i request some help.

I try to convert an outfit, which requires by default CHSBHC Body.

I want to convert it to CBBE TBBP with bodyslide support. But i don´t get the outfit converted without clipping of the textures. Could somebody try the outfit by yourself and check, if you have the same defficulties like me? I guess myself needs just more practice. But it woud be nice if somebody can try it.

That´s the outfit:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14385/?

kind regards

Mart

Thanks,

i will try it using the great guide from here by Blabba. Looking forward the results.. :shy:

Nice!

I am sure you will get a nice result, Blablabla tutorials are very very good, i learn a lot from it.

If you need any help, many people are here to help including me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. I've been on a massive binge Downloading a tonne of Bodyslide armours, the talented community has done over the last year. It's like fricking christmas!

I've come across a couple of partials, that I've been unable to find the other halfs to. Posting here in the hope that someone wants to finish the job, or if the files are already out there, can point me in that direction, thank you.

Neo Oriental Dresses Collection

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/458-cb-bodyslide-group-for-neo-oriental-dress/

That's the Bodyslide SliderGroup .XML File, but there's no shape data.

<SliderGroups>
    <Group name="CB++">
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDress1 - Variant 1" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDress1 - Variant 1A" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDress1 - Variant 2" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDress1 - Variant 2A" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDress2 - Variant 1" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDress2 - Variant 1A" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDress2 - Variant 2" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDress2 - Variant 2A" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDress3 - Variant 1" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDress3 - Variant 1A" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDress3 - Variant 2" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDress3 - Variant 2A" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves1 - Variant 1" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves1 - Variant 1A" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves1 - Variant 2" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves1 - Variant 2A" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves2 - Variant 1" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves2 - Variant 1A" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves2 - Variant 2" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves2 - Variant 2A" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves3 - Variant 1" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves3 - Variant 1A" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves3 - Variant 2" />
        <Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves3 - Variant 2A" />
    </Group>
</SliderGroups>

Krocoz was also looking for this data.

Original Mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14642/?

Osare Maid Outfit;  seems to have the opposite problem.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lfg6brt1qe8152s/Cbbe+Osare+Maid.rar

The above file is the shape data, but no slider files.  It contains the following .nif files:

Amulet_1.nif
Apron_1.nif
Armlet_1.nif
Clothes_1.nif
KneeSocks_1.nif
panty_1.nif
Shoes_1.nif
Skirt_1.nif

Link to original File http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13569/?

So yeah, any help would be greatly appreciated, or if anyone feels like finishing the jobs, that would be utterly amazing, thank you. :shy:

Hey. I've been on a massive binge Downloading a tonne of Bodyslide armours, the talented community has done over the last year. It's like fricking christmas!

I've come across a couple of partials, that I've been unable to find the other halfs to. Posting here in the hope that someone wants to finish the job, or if the files are already out there, can point me in that direction, thank you.

Neo Oriental Dresses Collection

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/458-cb-bodyslide-group-for-neo-oriental-dress/

That's the Bodyslide SliderGroup .XML File, but there's no shape data.

<SliderGroups>

<Group name="CB++">

<Member name="NeoOrientalDress1 - Variant 1" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDress1 - Variant 1A" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDress1 - Variant 2" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDress1 - Variant 2A" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDress2 - Variant 1" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDress2 - Variant 1A" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDress2 - Variant 2" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDress2 - Variant 2A" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDress3 - Variant 1" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDress3 - Variant 1A" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDress3 - Variant 2" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDress3 - Variant 2A" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves1 - Variant 1" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves1 - Variant 1A" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves1 - Variant 2" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves1 - Variant 2A" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves2 - Variant 1" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves2 - Variant 1A" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves2 - Variant 2" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves2 - Variant 2A" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves3 - Variant 1" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves3 - Variant 1A" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves3 - Variant 2" />

<Member name="NeoOrientalDressGloves3 - Variant 2A" />

</Group>

</SliderGroups>

Krocoz was also looking for this data.

Original Mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14642/?

Osare Maid Outfit;  seems to have the opposite problem.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lfg6brt1qe8152s/Cbbe+Osare+Maid.rar

The above file is the shape data, but no slider files.  It contains the following .nif files:

Amulet_1.nif

Apron_1.nif

Armlet_1.nif

Clothes_1.nif

KneeSocks_1.nif

panty_1.nif

Shoes_1.nif

Skirt_1.nif

Link to original File http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13569/?

So yeah, any help would be greatly appreciated, or if anyone feels like finishing the jobs, that would be utterly amazing, thank you. :shy:

Here you go! I went and converted the Osare Maid outfit to Bodyslide using the .nifs you provided as a base.

Neo Oriental is one I'd like to work on, but there a lot more .nifs to work with and I'm still trying to clean up my Witch of the Wild and Dark Lilith conversions. :P

If nobody gets to it before I finish those, however, I'd be happy to do those as well. The old data only supported the 'basic' sliders; and I've long planned to convert them to include the advanced sliders in addition.

Osare Maid Outfit TBBP Bodyslide.rar

Here you go! I went and converted the Osare Maid outfit to Bodyslide using the .nifs you provided as a base.

Neo Oriental is one I'd like to work on, but there a lot more .nifs to work with and I'm still trying to clean up my Witch of the Wild and Dark Lilith conversions. :P

If nobody gets to it before I finish those, however, I'd be happy to do those as well. The old data only supported the 'basic' sliders; and I've long planned to convert them to include the advanced sliders in addition.

Added to the list...

I'll throw in my Dark Lilith TBBP Bodyslide conversion, now that I've cleaned it to an acceptable level of quality. You'll need to download Selobl's UNPB base for the textures and the .esp, as the folder structure was set up for his version.

Edit: I'll also add my Witch of the Wild TBBP conversion, now that that's been cleaned up.

Added in those and you now have your very own panel of conversions :D

New one

SovngardeSteelArmor TBBP

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xufe9sooefndxd5/SovngardeSteelArmor_BS.rar

As all conversions i am making, is TBBP and i hand painted the weights so the metal part don´t move in the tbbp move.

Panty and Skirt ZAP slider avaiable too.

This, my friend, is the best breast bounce I have ever seen in a heavy armor design and I have only TBBP installed (default Dragonfly TBBP Animations from Nexus), wonder how that might look with HDT.

Ralfetas, I tried using your bodyslide of the triss armor and for some reason the top isn't identifying any textures : / . What's the exact way to install this mod? Because I download the textures and the esp. from the mod on the Nexus and I still can get it right, and theres a weird glitch under the breasts (at least with the sliders I use).

Ralfetas, I tried using your bodyslide of the triss armor and for some reason the top isn't identifying any textures : / . What's the exact way to install this mod? Because I download the textures and the esp. from the mod on the Nexus and I still can get it right, and theres a weird glitch under the breasts (at least with the sliders I use).

If you mean some pieces of the outfit remains 'static' against the slider (thus in this case only the breasts would morph, clipping outside the outfit) that's not a texture problem, it's because probably the shape was using certain symbols bodyslide can't read so the solution would be open the sliderset in outfit studio, rename that shape without symbols, conform it to sliders and save as filling the appripiate fields.

If you mean some pieces of the outfit remains 'static' against the slider (thus in this case only the breasts would morph, clipping outside the outfit) that's not a texture problem, it's because probably the shape was using certain symbols bodyslide can't read so the solution would be open the sliderset in outfit studio, rename that shape without symbols, conform it to sliders and save as filling the appripiate fields.

@ Lother: I experienced the same with Rogue Armor from Ralfetas. Seems as if this is the "bug" people were reporting about that armor. I first tried to batch the Rogue parts with the CBA TBBP Naked Body (some outfits actually need that for working, like piercing mods and suit mods), but it didn't solve the static outfit issue and the clipping.

I have not much experience with outfitstudio at moment (I am just learning to use Bodyslide 2 at all and how to bring in CB++ presets and creating stuff), but I will try to follow your steps, maybe I have a few questions later.

The Rogue Armor and especially Ralfetas TBBP convertions (awesome animations while wearing the outfits using his TBBP convertion files) is worth some effort.

@ Rushman93: Concerning the textures...I realized the same thing and explored the file structure and realized that there are two mods on Nexus you need as original.

To change Triss to CBBE form and TBBPable is actually some work, because you need 4 mods:

1) Install: Shredded Triss Armor

2) Install the CBBE optional from the same mod site and override

3) Install the Retexture variant Triss Armor Retextured (or merge it with number 1/2)

4) Install Ralfetas TBBP Bodyslide 2 Convertion files

The first two deliver only the meshes and seem to draw vanilla textures for the original triss option, but no textures for the optional versions. The second one adds all different texture sorts. As both mods come along with an .esp and I was unsure if this might cause issues I packed the texture folder into the first mod (Shredded Triss Armor) and repacked it to a NMM compatible zip file. I use only the .esp from the first mod, not the .esp from the retexture mod.

I merged the first three mods into one and use the original .esp from Shredded Triss Armor (and not the one from the retexture mod) and all shows up nicely in game now. Just drop the Data folder from the retexture mod into the original Shredded Triss one.

A minor clipping issue concerning the pants (not when wearing only the belt :-), but no tragedy.

I tried that to fix the Rogue Armor conversion from Ralfetas. I loaded the outfit/shape, renamed it (original name was RogueArmor -Body-TBBP, new name was RogueArmorBodyTBBP), conformed it to sliders, was sure that all fields were filled with the name/description and saved it. The created mesh aka .nif file was still faulty. I couldn't adjust the outfit mesh, only the body mesh in Bodyslide2 and loading the mesh by NifSkope gave me tons of error messages again. 

Anybody has a working TBBP conversion of the Rogue Armor ?

I tried that to fix the Rogue Armor conversion from Ralfetas. I loaded the outfit/shape, renamed it (original name was RogueArmor -Body-TBBP, new name was RogueArmorBodyTBBP), conformed it to sliders, was sure that all fields were filled with the name/description and saved it. The created mesh aka .nif file was still faulty. I couldn't adjust the outfit mesh, only the body mesh in Bodyslide2 and loading the mesh by NifSkope gave me tons of error messages again. 

What you acually need to change is the name of the actual piece, in the right pane. You can hide them and unhide to make sure what part it is (in this case till you find which one is the top), then right click on it and rename it without symbols. Now do it again. Conform to sliders, etc., but instead of exporting a nif, you do 'Save As' to create an actual bodyslide file that you'll be able to use in bodyslide like any other whenever you want. It will ask you to put: 1  the name that will show the armor in bodyslide, for example "Rouge Armor Fixed" etc, 2. the path bodyslide is gonna create the armor in (meshes/whateverarmormod/etc, open the mod, folder and copy the path from the windows explorer for example) and 3. the name of the nif thats gonna be created (without ending on _0.nif or _1.nif, bodyslide will generate both, that is one for lower weight and other for the higher weight, for example if the armor is torsof_1.nif, and torsof_0.nif, you simply put torsof).

Once you save you'll need to reload bodyslide (or open a second one to keep the project at hand in case of mistake), and you'll find your new 'Rogue Armor Fix' or whatever between the other armors in bodyslide :)

This simple steps also works for new outfits, so you can create your own regular > bodyslide conversions, its very simple. Usually.

What you acually need to change is the name of the actual piece, in the right pane. You can hide them and unhide to make sure what part it is (in this case till you find which one is the top), then right click on it and rename it without symbols. Now do it again. Conform to sliders, etc., but instead of exporting a nif, you do 'Save As' to create an actual bodyslide file that you'll be able to use in bodyslide like any other whenever you want. It will ask you to put: 1  the name that will show the armor in bodyslide, for example "Rouge Armor Fixed" etc, 2. the path bodyslide is gonna create the armor in (meshes/whateverarmormod/etc, open the mod, folder and copy the path from the windows explorer for example) and 3. the name of the nif thats gonna be created (without ending on _0.nif or _1.nif, bodyslide will generate both, that is one for lower weight and other for the higher weight, for example if the armor is torsof_1.nif, and torsof_0.nif, you simply put torsof).

Once you save you'll need to reload bodyslide (or open a second one to keep the project at hand in case of mistake), and you'll find your new 'Rogue Armor Fix' or whatever between the other armors in bodyslide :)

This simple steps also works for new outfits, so you can create your own regular > bodyslide conversions, its very simple. Usually.

Ok, I guess I know what you mean. On the right panel are certain nif files added where I can hide and unhide certain outfit mesh parts. Issue is there are 4 different files called "Tri Circle.007 1:14" or similar. All four are responsible for a different part of the "rogue top nif". Should I rename them all? and maybe all to different names?

Update: Yep, it worked flawlessly. I looked up the rogue sorceress armor and the triss one for a comparison and none of those had ":" and "." or "-" signs in their different subnifs. Seems as if Outfit Studio and/or Windows can't read that stuff (maybe similiar as naming files and folders in windows explorer, certain signs as "/" and ":" for example, are just forbidden). I had to rename them all for the rogue armor and it worked, thx. I tried to avoid all special signs, but my guess is, using "." or "_" might be allowed.

I just have no idea how I can make it that way, that CBA slider presets are available for selecting in Bodyslide2 afterwards.

At last I have that super sexy outfit with Ralfetas excellent TBBP weight painting, TBBP animations look gorgeous while wearing that outfit :-)

Anyone working on this ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49408/?

He used the base CBBE v3.2 body and it scales between 0 and 100 but does not support HDT...

Also it's in a bsa/esp setup with base body_0 and base body_1 mesh's (I've tried swaping the body mesh's with HDT supported nif's and that didn't work).

Edit...

I used the bsa extractor to get the nif's and all of the 0 and 1 sets have a base body installed.

In Outfit Studio (body slide 2) I go to choose the "HDT Body" reference and I do not get a body or sliders. Is there any way to fix this?

Now, if I choose the "CBBE BBP" ref I get a ref body and sliders (but that is the base cbbe 3.2 body set).

Note: I'm currently using the latest HDT build (v1.4) and the "cbbe fixed but small" for my ingame body settings and ran the batch build in body slide to get most of the armors and clothing I'm using to conform to that body type (and the ones with HDT work perfectly minus the piercing set which the body slide xml's were based off of HDT v1.3)...

Anyhow what I'm try'n to do it get the simple dress that is in the above mod to work with the "cbbe slim but" and the newmiller stockings and Heels.

On a completely different topic.

Any Idea how to convert items for the lady body over to cbbe.

I've looked at the mesh's and textures in nifscope and in outfit studio and the only texture that is off is the "lady" body/feet and hands (which can be removed from the mesh via either program. The clothing textures work like any other clothing armor texture and all that is really need is a lady body to cbbe zap set to conform the mesh's to the different body. Or that what it looks like any way.

Archived