Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

Just downloaded the raven witch (nexusmod and the bodyslide file), but i have a problem with it (as with many other outfits).

The meshes of the body change when i use the sliders, the outfit itself stays the same.

I still don't know what causes this :(

Maybe that's the same for you, the files are not perfect? Or am I doing something wrong?

Since I love the raven witch outfit I would really love some advice.

Thank you!

The files are working for me. I think you didn't build the new outfit. The change of your body is not related to the outfit. You should read some tutorials for using Bodyslide.

There is some clippings to the Raven Witch files, I will fix it when I complete PotW.

Just to tell, i am making a tera armor full conversion, tbbp of course.

I am using THE tera armor conversion, direct from Asianboy345 on nexus. It´s something huge, 64 armors.

I start this yesterday and manage to finish 3 armors, i am starting with the ones that i like the most.

So if anyone wanna help me, or be a beta tester is welcome. To help me the most boring part is to convert the UNPslim to CBBE or UNP, with stuffbunny files is a easy task, but again, 64 armors... :)

I am reediting all the weights, i really don´t like to see iron/ebony/steel bounce, don´t make sense...

I am using THE tera armor conversion, direct from Asianboy345 on nexus. It´s something huge, 64 armors.

I start this yesterday and manage to finish 3 armors, i am starting with the ones that i like the most.

So if anyone wanna help me, or be a beta tester is welcome. To help me the most boring part is to convert the UNPslim to CBBE or UNP, with stuffbunny files is a easy task, but again, 64 armors... :)

I am reediting all the weights, i really don´t like to see iron/ebony/steel bounce, don´t make sense...

Me!!!! I wanna be a beta tester. I haven't played TERA armors, so I can't help you much......but I can be your tester :)

If you could also convert the TERA Boots n Greaves - HDT, that will be awesome!

What is the stuffbunny files you refer to? Do you have the link so I can take a look? The files seem really helpful.

Me!!!! I wanna be a beta tester. I haven't played TERA armors, so I can't help you much......but I can be your tester :)

If you could also convert the TERA Boots n Greaves - HDT, that will be awesome!

What is the stuffbunny files you refer to? Do you have the link so I can take a look? The files seem really helpful.

I'm gonna toot my own horn here for a moment, but if you wanna read up here this will be helpful

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33582-tera-hdt-high-heels-cbbe-for-asianboys-unp-tera-collection/

As I've detailed there, it's really simple to use tomcat214's CBBE TBBP bodyslide conversion's for Asianboy345's TERA package by simply renaming a couple of folders and using frigus's textures. You can also use the old toxickin's conversion's for the greaves and the cuirass since that one also has nobbp versions if you feel that iron/ebony/steel shouldn't bounce.

The only problem is that only 40 out of the 64 armors have a bodyslide conversion, since that's how many armors frigus's package has, but that leaves you with only 24 armors to convert, as opposed to the full 64.

Also the entire point of my topic in that I made HDT high heels for the asianboy package using the CBBE bodyslide conversions.

Hey all.

Is there any Bodyslide outfits that consists only of a bra that can be worn with other armors? 

Yes, dandelion, is there is some part, very old set.

I'll give it a look, thanks.

There's also CT77's Remodeled Armor, now with Bodyslide sliders so you can zap away parts of the armor you don't want. I used that to make some of those armors into modular bits to more-or-less build in-game outfit components. The mod is available as a vanilla armor replacer or as a standalone that lets you convert vanilla armor into remodeled pieces that you and your followers can make use of.

One note though, I think some of the zap sliders are mislabeled - like using the 'skirt' zapping slider might zap the pauldrons instead. At least, that seemed to be what was happening for me. Eventually I found it less work to just load the outfit in NifSkope and delete the right outfit parts over there :) 

Hey all.

Is there any Bodyslide outfits that consists only of a bra that can be worn with other armors? 

There's also CT77's Remodeled Armor, now with Bodyslide sliders so you can zap away parts of the armor you don't want. I used that to make some of those armors into modular bits to more-or-less build in-game outfit components. The mod is available as a vanilla armor replacer or as a standalone that lets you convert vanilla armor into remodeled pieces that you and your followers can make use of.

One note though, I think some of the zap sliders are mislabeled - like using the 'skirt' zapping slider might zap the pauldrons instead. At least, that seemed to be what was happening for me. Eventually I found it less work to just load the outfit in NifSkope and delete the right outfit parts over there :)

Actually, that's the reason why I'm looking for an additional brassiere :P. Some of the heavier armors cover up too much (imo) so I zapped away the chest pieces of some of them. However, I don't like that they're completely topless, so I'm trying to find something to cover up the chest a bit without having the over-coverage of the standard piece. 

If that makes any sense. :P

Hey all.

Actually, that's the reason why I'm looking for an additional brassiere :P. Some of the heavier armors cover up too much (imo) so I zapped away the chest pieces of some of them. However, I don't like that they're completely topless, so I'm trying to find something to cover up the chest a bit without having the over-coverage of the standard piece. 

There's a 'leather bikini' in the Remodeled Armor set (older versions had it named something like 'bandit bikini' that makes for a bra/bikini top if you zap off the bottom.  But in your case, the item will probably be using the same slot as the rest of your armor, so you might have to play with the Creation Kit to change that if you are using Remodeled bottoms and tops made via zapping.  

Modular armor sets generally seem to be becoming popular lately, so finding a 'top only' item is getting easier. Maybe a corset-like top like the ones in the Princess of the Woods set could work for you?

Hey all.

There's a 'leather bikini' in the Remodeled Armor set (older versions had it named something like 'bandit bikini' that makes for a bra/bikini top if you zap off the bottom.  But in your case, the item will probably be using the same slot as the rest of your armor, so you might have to play with the Creation Kit to change that if you are using Remodeled bottoms and tops made via zapping.  

Modular armor sets generally seem to be becoming popular lately, so finding a 'top only' item is getting easier. Maybe a corset-like top like the ones in the Princess of the Woods set could work for you?

The newest version of the CT77 armor package has support for bikini trouble which has full bikinis, just tops or just bottoms, not sure off the top of my head if you can wear them under normal though.

If anyone wants it i've been pulling my hair out trying to make this outfit bodyslide compatible without sleeves, tights or heels, and i've done it! The only problem is that equipping the outfit will remove your hands (which still appear with gloves and sleeves in first person view) and feet, so I HIGHLY recommend using it with another set of shoes/boots and gloves that include a hand mesh.

LUNADress Bodyslide.rar

Add to your data folder under normal circumstances, made compatible with CBBE and TBBP/HDT capable.

Update-If you alternate your shoes and gloves everytime you start the game, you won't have the invisibility problem.

From the Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-34

Anyhow let me take this back on topic by sharing some conversions I felt like making.

Ro's Armor CBBE

Original armor Calyps for UNP type bodies

attachicon.gifRo's Armor CBBE.jpgpost-39353-0-08289200-1404424593.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/archive/t3UZ97h2ba/Ros_Armor_BS2.html

*I know there is already a conversion from here, but mine is a total conversion with both the armor and boots. Plus it has a panty zap option included( and shown :)). TBBP is required.

Sexy Demon Hunter CBBE

Original armor by Jojjo and GraceDarkling and zzjay, remodeling by MCKing for UNPB body

attachicon.gifSexy Demon Hunter CBBE.jpgpost-39353-0-12775200-1404424615.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/archive/CWW6hnHiba/Sexy_Demon_Hunter_BS2.html

This one too has a panty zap option included( and again shown :)). Plus I've included the option to for you guys to have either the original stiletto boots or the the just the heels in Bodyslide 2(not pictured). I've also included an .esp fix to allow you to wear the hair wigs and belt all at once. TBBP is also required here.

Raging Moon V2 CBBE

Original armor by Darigaz17 for Oblivion, Skyrim port and modification by JRCosta for 7base body

attachicon.gifRaging Moon CBBE.jpgattachicon.gifBottom.jpgpost-39353-0-06025000-1404424656.jpgpost-39353-0-69473100-1404424676.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/archive/2IJ3GH1oba/Raging_Moon_BS2.html

Really loved how this one came out. Beware that pregnancy slider though, try as I did it'll still look messy. No zap slider needed here as the panty and top are worn separately (as seen above). Added TBBP here so you'll need that as well.

EDIT: Now fixed and working.                        ...hopefully. :blush:

Be sure to grab the needed original mods to use these. Click on the spoiler below to see the links.

Enjoy!

...and since I'm felling a bit more generous.

Bosmer Ceremonial Lingerie

Original armor and remoding by calyps for the Calyps and Nuskas Heroic Form body

attachicon.gifBosmer Ceremonial Lingerie CBBE.jpgpost-39353-0-07923100-1404881757.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/archive/9s4lXwfJce/Bosmer_Ceremonial_Lingerie_BS2.html

Of all the armors I've converted, I'm amazed at how well this out for just the first try. Only a tweak here and there, then BAM done! Like my previous conversions, it come with (partial) panty zap options (shown) and needs TBBP to work.

Also be sure to grab the original mod AND it's other requirements seen here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/834-bosmer-ceremonial-lingerie/

Peace.

Here's a conversion from UNP to CBBE of the Adventurer's Outfit sans the shorts and front flap of the shirt that hangs in front of the crotch.

attachicon.gifAdventurer's Outfit Bodyslide.rar

Blue version only, main file from the link above required, minimal clipping. Have fun! I'll post this to the other topic as well.

From the Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-34

Anyhow let me take this back on topic by sharing some conversions I felt like making.

Ro's Armor CBBE

Original armor Calyps for UNP type bodies

attachicon.gifRo's Armor CBBE.jpgpost-39353-0-08289200-1404424593.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/archive/t3UZ97h2ba/Ros_Armor_BS2.html

*I know there is already a conversion from here, but mine is a total conversion with both the armor and boots. Plus it has a panty zap option included( and shown :)). TBBP is required.

Sexy Demon Hunter CBBE

Original armor by Jojjo and GraceDarkling and zzjay, remodeling by MCKing for UNPB body

attachicon.gifSexy Demon Hunter CBBE.jpgpost-39353-0-12775200-1404424615.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/archive/CWW6hnHiba/Sexy_Demon_Hunter_BS2.html

This one too has a panty zap option included( and again shown :)). Plus I've included the option to for you guys to have either the original stiletto boots or the the just the heels in Bodyslide 2(not pictured). I've also included an .esp fix to allow you to wear the hair wigs and belt all at once. TBBP is also required here.

Raging Moon V2 CBBE

Original armor by Darigaz17 for Oblivion, Skyrim port and modification by JRCosta for 7base body

attachicon.gifRaging Moon CBBE.jpgattachicon.gifBottom.jpgpost-39353-0-06025000-1404424656.jpgpost-39353-0-69473100-1404424676.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/archive/2IJ3GH1oba/Raging_Moon_BS2.html

Really loved how this one came out. Beware that pregnancy slider though, try as I did it'll still look messy. No zap slider needed here as the panty and top are worn separately (as seen above). Added TBBP here so you'll need that as well.

EDIT: Now fixed and working.                        ...hopefully. :blush:

Be sure to grab the needed original mods to use these. Click on the spoiler below to see the links.

Enjoy!

...and since I'm felling a bit more generous.

Bosmer Ceremonial Lingerie

Original armor and remoding by calyps for the Calyps and Nuskas Heroic Form body

attachicon.gifBosmer Ceremonial Lingerie CBBE.jpgpost-39353-0-07923100-1404881757.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/archive/9s4lXwfJce/Bosmer_Ceremonial_Lingerie_BS2.html

Of all the armors I've converted, I'm amazed at how well this out for just the first try. Only a tweak here and there, then BAM done! Like my previous conversions, it come with (partial) panty zap options (shown) and needs TBBP to work.

Also be sure to grab the original mod AND it's other requirements seen here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/834-bosmer-ceremonial-lingerie/

Peace.

Added these to the list

To anybody who downloaded my conversions, I've updated them. Please take a look if you're interesting. The obvious problems from previous works should almost be fixed.

I've also add PotW to the list. In my opinion, the original mod is the best mod for mashup, and now it has Bodyslide :cool: 

To anybody who downloaded my conversions, I've updated them. Please take a look if you're interesting. The obvious problems from previous works should almost be fixed.

I've also add PotW to the list. In my opinion, the original mod is the best mod for mashup, and now it has Bodyslide :cool:

Updated, many thanks

I have some troubles with converting boots from this set[Ebony Valkyrie] in bodyslide. It is very difficult to explain in words because my english is very bad =(

So I will show this in pictures:

1. In Bodyslide:

72ef232203364633219cf6f2cc52487a.jpg

2. In game:

53fbda710abb39d503a9a6cb39bb88a0.jpg

Where the feet?

Do you use the highheels system? Because it look like they are in highheels...

No i dont use the highheels system.

Archived