Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

Somebody got work properly the outfit studio? I have problems with the sliders beyond 100 %. In the bodyslide i save my own body with 100 porcent at breast and later when i want to load my body the breast reset to 0.

That's a known issue and will be fixed.

Well its a little difficult for now the studio but i need patience XD

• 2 weeks later...

I have few problems with two CB++ Conversions By friend of Muscle Madam armours.

- Cattleya armour seems to adapt bodyshape in bodyslide++, but in game it doesn't. Bodyslide replaces cattleyaH.nif -files allright, but the shape is wrong.

- df_t22 aka Eloy Kimono Armor by Unknown - I dont know how to get this armour. I have esp file, original armour and cb++ files, but none of the keywords match when I try to get this via console command.

FYI BAMM! is back up on Nexus for those that want it. Not being actively developed, but at least we don't have to worry about file hosting disappearing.

Request:

If anyone finds any presets kicking around let me know.

In case you haven't noticed I am focusing on CB/CB++/CBAdvanced. I don't think I will cover non-CB armors anymore.

Archived