AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

12 hours ago, Alunny said:

Does Autonomy Enhanced still work with this? :)

I can't say for sure since I've not used Autonomy, but NPCs will sometimes get pregnant if they wind up in an appropriate animation because of AAF Violate or SAC Just Fuck, for example. I expect anything which triggers AAF animations for NPCs will have a chance of making them pregnant (based on the options/values set in the FPE MCM).

I have a strange issue as I progress through some of the months during pregnancy. While sleeping when my character wakes up I get enough radiation to fully deplete my health bar. Is this an affect of being pregnant with certain creatures like ghouls or is this a bug? Its also entirely possible this bug has nothing to do with FPE I'm just going through the list will see if it still occurs after the pregnancy ends. In the mean time I have a decontamination arch I use each time before I set out.

On 3/15/2021 at 3:29 AM, shizzlenizzle said:

Is this not used for WDF? it is linked but there is warning.

the warning is simply about the new baby mechanic because I wanted beta Testers to test it and More Babies from WDF would disable it

older system - Babies are MISC Objects

Old System - Babies are Armor pieces

New System - Babies are MISC Objects that give(and control) armor pieces

4 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

I have a strange issue as I progress through some of the months during pregnancy. While sleeping when my character wakes up I get enough radiation to fully deplete my health bar. Is this an affect of being pregnant with certain creatures like ghouls or is this a bug? Its also entirely possible this bug has nothing to do with FPE I'm just going through the list will see if it still occurs after the pregnancy ends. In the mean time I have a decontamination arch I use each time before I set out.

it should be nothing I did, but...

so are you Pregnant with ghouls? (because maybe I messed up the perks)

4 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

the warning is simply about the new baby mechanic because I wanted beta Testers to test it and More Babies from WDF would disable it

So we wait for next version?

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

I'm actually still using an older version of WDF and FPE the newest aside from the beta's. Also my player isn't pregnant with ghouls in this instance its a dog. This is probably just some inexplicable Fallout 4 bug that can't be fixed. Some time I get perpetual never ending rad damage reloading the save fixes that. Since rad damage causes my player to vomit from Advanced Needs 2 just gonna pretend this is some immersive morning sickness from the creature offspring. Next time I hear the player vomit mid sleep gonna cancel it to see if a rad storm is occuring at that time. If the issue occurs while not pregnant that'll rule out FPE and WDF will let you know.

45 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

I'm actually still using an older version of WDF and FPE the newest aside from the beta's. Also my player isn't pregnant with ghouls in this instance its a dog. This is probably just some inexplicable Fallout 4 bug that can't be fixed. Some time I get perpetual never ending rad damage reloading the save fixes that. Since rad damage causes my player to vomit from Advanced Needs 2 just gonna pretend this is some immersive morning sickness from the creature offspring. Next time I hear the player vomit mid sleep gonna cancel it to see if a rad storm is occuring at that time. If the issue occurs while not pregnant that'll rule out FPE and WDF will let you know.

It occurred in a rad storm in the middle of sleep while not pregnant so that discounts FPE and WDF. Unfortunately the effects of pregnancy didn't dispel but via console commands got everything back to normal. I assume I shouldn't touch Player Preg Info Cloak Effect though.

1 hour ago, shizzlenizzle said:

So we wait for next version?

should be this week sometime, I am working on elements (read below)

1 hour ago, Spectre5342 said:

10 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

It occurred in a rad storm in the middle of sleep while not pregnant so that discounts FPE and WDF. Unfortunately the effects of pregnancy didn't dispel but via console commands got everything back to normal. I assume I shouldn't touch Player Preg Info Cloak Effect though.

so is the problem with "the effects of pregnancy"?

so I am working on a future update of FPE and WDF

and I have been working on a Craftable Wedding Rings (which allows you to marry NPC's (but it is SIMPLE, no Dialogue) which gives one or two benefits)

(remember I am not that good with Quests and Dialogue yet)

so basically the married Perk gives a couple of benefits.

The default option(MCM) has the player craft the wedding ring from your dead Spouse. (One Only) might change this

The Polygamy option(MCM) has the player craft the wedding ring from Gold and Silver.

To "Marry" a companion, you need to have their Perk (which requires Max affinity(but I am not sure about Requiring Romance, because some Companions don't have it))

then a Message Box pops up, displaying an unique message for each companion.

(I will work on the Female Companions first (Male and Female Player))

I will have an option to enable or disable non-companion NPC's

should be this week sometime, I am working on elements (read below)

so is the problem with "the effects of pregnancy"?

Yes here they are the six effects. They don't go away following birth I'm attempting a few things to see if I can fix it. Removing them with console is an option but not sure if the effect will be safely applied next pregnancy. This is a fairly young save file at 11 hours in Nuka World and FPE and WDF are as low as possible in the load order. Considering its just me with this issue its probably just because I have way WAY too many mods running.1157445357_Fallout43_15_20218_55_16PM.png.26f0dbbb426c0bfa54e9f6c1736b5be5.png

45 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

Yes here they are the six effects. They don't go away following birth I'm attempting a few things to see if I can fix it. Removing them with console is an option but not sure if the effect will be safely applied next pregnancy. This is a fairly young save file at 11 hours in Nuka World and FPE and WDF are as low as possible in the load order. Considering its just me with this issue its probably just because I have way WAY too many mods running.1157445357_Fallout43_15_20218_55_16PM.png.26f0dbbb426c0bfa54e9f6c1736b5be5.png

can you check your Pipboy's Perk screen (Not the Chart) and see if any Month Perks are still there.

if so

Player.removePerk XX01E94D (Month 1)

to

Player.removePerk XX01E951 (Month 5)

to

Player.removePerk XX01E956 (Month 9+)

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

can you check your Pipboy's Perk screen (Not the Chart) and see if any Month Perks are still there.

if so

Player.removePerk XX01E94D (Month 1)

to

Player.removePerk XX01E951 (Month 5)

to

Player.removePerk XX01E956 (Month 9+)

The perk has vanished but the hidden active effect is still there. That can be removed with console dispel (spell id) as far as removing the perks can't figure out the XX value's. Normally vanilla dlc XX values are the order in which they were released Nuka World would be 06. Also not sure if this is important but when pregnant the only perk present is Pregnant with(dog) either in the pip boy or console commands. The perks you mentioned are absent in both lists. The effects that are hidden are the only ones present under active effects. 

On 3/16/2021 at 12:06 AM, Spectre5342 said:

The perk has vanished but the hidden active effect is still there. That can be removed with console dispel (spell id) as far as removing the perks can't figure out the XX value's. Normally vanilla dlc XX values are the order in which they were released Nuka World would be 06. Also not sure if this is important but when pregnant the only perk present is Pregnant with(dog) either in the pip boy or console commands. The perks you mentioned are absent in both lists. The effects that are hidden are the only ones present under active effects. 

If you can't duplicate the bug I wouldn't worry about it I'll just put up with it. I mean I am running 216 plugins so yeah the game is bound to come apart at the seams sooner or later. Got a batch command that I run each time I load the save when not pregnant to fix it.

On 3/16/2021 at 3:06 PM, Spectre5342 said:

1 minute ago, Spectre5342 said:

If you can't duplicate the bug I wouldn't worry about it I'll just put up with it. I mean I am running 216 plugins so yeah the game is bound to come apart at the seams sooner or later. Got a batch command that I run each time I load the save when not pregnant to fix it.

I am currently working on some more changes to the mod

so I am adding a couple of debug commands to remove the perks and spells if the NPC or Player is not Pregnant

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I am currently working on some more changes to the mod

so I am adding a couple of debug commands to remove the perks and spells if the NPC or Player is not Pregnant

A different question kind of a wild one. Do I have your permission to post all of the ID's for the magazine's here in the comments for us super lazy cheaters? In my previous save I got almost all of them legit but this playthrough I cheated and went straight to Far Harbor and Nuka World so I'm hunting them down and recording the ID's in case I ever decide to do this again in the future. Figured maybe others might benefit from my meticulousness but I want your permission before I posted them. Also I never managed to find Lactation And You in game been all over Sanctuary but I was able to find its id rummaging through console commands.

6 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

A different question kind of a wild one. Do I have your permission to post all of the ID's for the magazine's here in the comments for us super lazy cheaters? In my previous save I got almost all of them legit but this playthrough I cheated and went straight to Far Harbor and Nuka World so I'm hunting them down and recording the ID's in case I ever decide to do this again in the future. Figured maybe others might benefit from my meticulousness but I want your permission before I posted them. Also I never managed to find Lactation And You in game been all over Sanctuary but I was able to find its id rummaging through console commands.

Which magazines? Are you confusing this with WDF?

8 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

That is a question for Wasteland Dairy Framework

but I will be adding a cheat command or two

so I should be posting the next update for FPE in the next couple of days

but I would like to know what do people think of the new Babies?

My girl is in an advanced pregnancy and will soon give birth. Separately, I took baby Strong from the Polly meat shop. When I first arrived in Diamond City, she was pregnant with a big belly. When I bought from her, the baby went on sale for 15 caps. Now I put the new version, I will play and report.

After testing this mod out some... 

1. "Baby armor" sometimes gets stuck when "baby armor" is equipped and you aim your gun and then holster your gun and then try to unequip "baby armor". The baby will appear to be stuck to your forearm. You have to then re-equip the "baby armor" and then un-equip the "baby armor" to make the baby disappear from off your forearm. 

2. My character was raped and impregnated by some raiders. At first, she gave birth to an "Asian baby." Then, after exiting the game and starting the game back up prior to giving birth, the baby she gave birth to the second time was a black baby. Is the baby's race randomized and not tied to the actual raider/father that conceived the baby when he raped my character? 

EDIT - I want to get revenge by raping the male raider that raped me, this way we can both be mothers and fathers of our two children.  ???

I like my character to be a normal female (has a vagina) most of the time and for when I am assaulted and I like for her to turn into a futanari when assaulting. So I want her to be able to rape the male raider that raped her, cum inflate him with cum dripping out his ass for a specified period of time, and then have him get pregnant and give birth to my baby all the same as he did to me. How is this done? Are there any mods that allow me (as a female character ) to assault and rape a male npc character and cum inflate him and have his ass drip cum for a specific amount of time, while also impregnating him?  

I have AAF Violate and the futanari cock working but it only works when I fuck another female character., even with AAF Violate's option turned on that supposedly ignores gender. When I try to assault male raiders I end up getting fucked instead so it makes no sense after the dude was begging me to be gentle on him.

I have to edit the AAF settings and turn "ignore gender" setting to true in order to fuck males but then the animations often show my character fucking a man with an invisible cock until I cycle through the animations to get to a tagged FF animation and then her cock appears. And one of the SavageCabbage animations that plays called "Standing" something or other where my character is hugging and fucking the NPC from behind, the clothes of the NPC often reequip in the middle of that animation, and only that animation.  Any idea of who to ask or how to fix this? 

Thanks