AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

@Invictusblade Here is pregnancy #2.  Did the debug pregnancy with an NPC in DC.  Slept for 3 days to get into the 2nd month.  No Abortion Quest, No Father Quest, Dr. Sun no longer offers obstetric services. Kept using the milk needles the entire pregnancy, and I'm now up to ~450 bottles of Breast Milk since I started milking in month 7-ish of the 1st pregnancy.

I'm not sure what else if anything you need, but I'm happy to keep doing whatever you want me to test or try.

Pregnancy #2.log

This is a great mod but I can make one suggestion, maybe an option to set chance of FPH items spawning in containers. With this mod installed I get things like condoms, romantic wine and conceptive pills in the majority of containers.

I don't want to remove them, I just think it'd be a little better if we could set the rarity.

5 hours ago, RileyAP said:

@Invictusblade Here is pregnancy #2.  Did the debug pregnancy with an NPC in DC.  Slept for 3 days to get into the 2nd month.  No Abortion Quest, No Father Quest, Dr. Sun no longer offers obstetric services. Kept using the milk needles the entire pregnancy, and I'm now up to ~450 bottles of Breast Milk since I started milking in month 7-ish of the 1st pregnancy.

I'm not sure what else if anything you need, but I'm happy to keep doing whatever you want me to test or try.

Pregnancy #2.log 3.3 MB · 0 downloads

As long as you are milking, lactation will keep going. you have to stop milking for quite a while for it to eventually become inactive and stop.

20 minutes ago, Balboa2151 said:

hey Vitos69...how were you able to get NPC pregnant? i am having problems achieving this...i even tried debug option 3 with no success. thanks 

Yes i can get npc pregnat, but just like me, after birth there is no baby .. 
I can get npc pregnat, force birth, abortion. 
But for me only pregnat and abortion, birth shows failed.. 

edit: just sex or FPE command
I have problem not to get npc pregnat :D

Edited by Vitos69
7 hours ago, trognog said:

Is there a way to force stop post partum? I think I am stuck with it and removing the perk via console does not seem to not reset the status or morphs

I have the same problem. been trying to find a way to remove the spell effect of Post Partum, but no luck so far.

3 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

I have the same problem. been trying to find a way to remove the spell effect of Post Partum, but no luck so far.

I think in my case it was my own fault. I did update the mod on an active save (generally not recommended). I also didn't notice that spell distributor is now required and played a while without the requirement. I fixed it with stopping the mod (debug page 2 I think), making a save, uninstalling the mod, loading the save and saving again and then I installed it again. Post Partum was gone and as far as I can tell everything is working as it should. Not really a recommended way to treat your save file, but it seems to not have had side effect.

I think there is an issue that it just takes a very long time to clear, but in my case it was really stuck.

I decided to go on a bit of a break after the recent release.

so I don't really have any plans for an upcoming update with the exception of fixes (I have no ideas of what is next)

so I will have a proper look at the logs and posts tomorrow because there are issues that I need to fix

(I just quoted everyone to keep track of them for tomorrow)

On 9/27/2022 at 12:09 AM, Balboa2151 said:

Thank very much for response and thank you for all your hard work on this mod…I did read debug 3 options…I guess I’ll give that a try but I was hoping to do it through having sex…if I do use the debug option and follower gets pregnant what are my options to fix the broken sex? Thanks 

On 9/27/2022 at 6:58 AM, RileyAP said:

I assumed it would take quite a bit of work, I certainly don't expect it!!

So I'll use the default .ini settings for all 3, but turn on debug in FPER as the only change I will make to anything and then do a log capture.  I guess my question is "What events do you want me to trigger to capture in the log?"  When I get pregnant the 2nd time? That's when it seems to break.  Do you want me to prep Home Plate and start the log on pregnancy #1.

Or do you not even need me to start a new game and just want me to use my current and capture a bugged pregnancy?

On 9/27/2022 at 11:38 AM, RileyAP said:

@Invictusblade So I started a new game, default story and left vault 111.  COC'd to DC, bought Home Plate Saved the game and exited. Restarted so the attached log would be just for the first pregnancy.  Did a targeted NPC pregnancy from debug page 3 with Solomon in the Market.  I slept a day and got "The Father" and "Unplanned Pregnancy"  I talked to Dr. Sun and declined the abortion and then got Solomon to accept marriage.  I went in and slept 3 days at a time until I got the "Beauty of Life" Quest.  Went to Sun and delivered a baby, went back inside and slept multiple days with milkers on and I once again, never stop lactating and have produced ~200 bottles of milk already.  I still have post-partum and a big belly but have now slept I think 12 days, maybe 15 before logging out to send the log and my .ini flies up since it's clearly not working.

In the FPER MCM the only settings I changed  are the body options to match my FG body and then I set viability to 100% since I wanted to make sure to give birth(Nothing else I can remember, but I've attached them here).  Nothing at all changed in the WDF or WO MCM.  Not sure what else you need so let me know what you want next.

Papyrus.0.log 5.56 MB · 0 downloads FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.ini 108 B · 0 downloads INVB_WastelandDairy.ini 51 B · 0 downloads

On 9/27/2022 at 11:44 AM, Balboa2151 said:

okay...i tried the debug 3 option..i set up a hotkey and used it on follower...debug sucess has been impregnated ...but when i use the hotkey i set up to check if follower is pregnant it says she isn't pregnant... so how do i fix the problem? thanks

On 9/27/2022 at 11:33 PM, RileyAP said:

Ok, I got up this morning and wanted to see if I could get Lactation and Post-Partum to clear.  I rested around 21 total in game days(12-15 last night, 6 or 9 this morning) and PP finally cleared.  Lactation on the other hand just kept going.  I would equip milk bottles and sleep and ended with200+ bottles of Breast Milk.  Here's the papyrus log from this morning's session where all I did was sleep, shower and milk until PP went away.  Then I slept until I got fertile and walked out to DC to save and exit to grab the log for you which is this one.  Now to try the 2nd what is normally buggy pregnancy and grab a 3rd log of that pregnancy.

Anyway, log file from sleeping and clearing Post-partum and lots of self-milking as lactation has still not stopped.  Since it kicked on during the 1st pregnancy it has not stopped, I still get leaking overlays and like I said have produced 200+ bottles of milk.

Papyrus.- Post Partum Clears.log 1.27 MB · 1 download

On 9/28/2022 at 5:19 AM, RileyAP said:

Pregnancy #2.log 3.3 MB · 2 downloads

On 9/28/2022 at 5:44 AM, RileyAP said:

One final log file and photo log as well.  Here's resting post pregnancy #2 trying to get rid of PP.  Not pregnant as shown in screenshots but each day i slept the belly morph kept growing.  I didn't leave Home Plate the entire log time.

Reveal hidden contents

1329137106_MorphDay4.thumb.jpeg.6fcbe64e93bcbd65df79814368d17bf2.jpeg1917739208_MorphDay5.thumb.jpeg.96c7caa53b561962edf242337d65c1c0.jpeg937392109_MorphDay6.thumb.jpeg.9a45e3e811ab0dcda932bda9b4e1b4dd.jpeg42041632_MorphDay7.thumb.jpeg.cee6be8fc71087c004250ca64b4a7dd6.jpeg

Post Preg #2 keep morphing bigger.log 702.69 kB · 1 download

Morph Day 2.jpeg

On 9/28/2022 at 9:20 AM, BimboTrap said:

This is a great mod but I can make one suggestion, maybe an option to set chance of FPH items spawning in containers. With this mod installed I get things like condoms, romantic wine and conceptive pills in the majority of containers.

I don't want to remove them, I just think it'd be a little better if we could set the rarity.

On 9/28/2022 at 11:04 AM, IBAGadget said:

As long as you are milking, lactation will keep going. you have to stop milking for quite a while for it to eventually become inactive and stop.

On 9/29/2022 at 1:59 AM, Vitos69 said:

Hi, I have problem with mod and need help pls, everything works perfectly except for, after birth theres no baby(human+human), nowhere I tested on npc a checked every post under mod a did not find solution... 

On 9/29/2022 at 5:37 AM, Balboa2151 said:

hey Vitos69...how were you able to get NPC pregnant? i am having problems achieving this...i even tried debug option 3 with no success. thanks 

On 9/29/2022 at 5:57 AM, Vitos69 said:

Yes i can get npc pregnat, but just like me, after birth there is no baby .. 
I can get npc pregnat, force birth, abortion. 
But for me only pregnat and abortion, birth shows failed.. 

edit: just sex or FPE command
I have problem not to get npc pregnat :D

On 9/29/2022 at 11:54 PM, RileyAP said:

Check baby options in FPER, most are set to "No Baby" if you want babies you need to set for each faction.

On 9/30/2022 at 12:46 AM, Vitos69 said:

i have.. :/

B.png

19 hours ago, trognog said:

Is there a way to force stop post partum? I think I am stuck with it and removing the perk via console does not seem to not reset the status or morphs

11 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

7 hours ago, trognog said:

I think in my case it was my own fault. I did update the mod on an active save (generally not recommended). I also didn't notice that spell distributor is now required and played a while without the requirement. I fixed it with stopping the mod (debug page 2 I think), making a save, uninstalling the mod, loading the save and saving again and then I installed it again. Post Partum was gone and as far as I can tell everything is working as it should. Not really a recommended way to treat your save file, but it seems to not have had side effect.

I think there is an issue that it just takes a very long time to clear, but in my case it was really stuck.

Edited by Invictusblade
5 hours ago, KXKXKXKXKXKXKXKXKXKXKXKX said:

So i have a question  the ring as i understood is crafted using silver and gold or a preexisting ring but i didn't understand where also do i need to trade it to them or is there a special way of giving it to them also also is there a specific place for marriage to happen?

so it depends which marriage mode, you are in

1. Single

you can remake your spouses ring into a FPE ring

2. Harem/Poly

you can make rings out of silver and gold

and I believe it is craftable in the chemtable (or Wasteland Dairy table if WDF is installed)

use the ring(like an aid object) while targeting the NPC and if you have reached the marriage level of Romance (use a sexual diary on them) then you should be able to marry them.

there will be no scene or anything like that (however you may have a chance to automatically have sex(Honeynoon Sex) with them if successful)

Edited by Invictusblade

Hello, I'm having a strange issue with the mod. When my Nora gives birth, the Post Partum begins normally but then before PP is cleared, Nora gets the pregnancy month perk again she has Post Partum and Pregnancy Month X together. There's no use removing the perks via console because when I fast travel the perks appear again. In the MCM I have the Post Partum Pregnancy turned off. Any suggestion? Thanks a lot!

54 minutes ago, ecastellvi said:

Hello, I'm having a strange issue with the mod. When my Nora gives birth, the Post Partum begins normally but then before PP is cleared, Nora gets the pregnancy month perk again she has Post Partum and Pregnancy Month X together. There's no use removing the perks via console because when I fast travel the perks appear again. In the MCM I have the Post Partum Pregnancy turned off. Any suggestion? Thanks a lot!

Same here, my solution was to turn the mod off and on. 
And try again Post Partum, it worked for me.

9 hours ago, Vitos69 said:

Same here, my solution was to turn the mod off and on. 
And try again Post Partum, it worked for me.

Just tried that. Stopped the mod, started the mod, added the Post Partum perk via console and got the pregnancy moth 1 perk again after resting.

5 hours ago, lichongjiu said:

The bugs still haven't been fixed. During my second time pregnancy, Until I gave birth babies, the "Unplanned Parenthood" Quest never appeared, and my belly was very huge.

Fallout4 2022_10_10 16_10_37.png

Papyrus.0.log 1019.86 kB · 0 downloads

I'm going to hazard a guess and say the morph issues are because of the custom race that you are using - the mod is trying to apply morphs to either CBBE or Fusion Girl (whichever one you have selected - both?) and it's neither, so something breaks or behaves in a strange way.

Unplanned parenthood not starting? - again, might be due to conflicts with the custom body. The mod can't read the character's status correctly.