AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

2 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Could be related to the male body you are using or maybe a conflict with a specific mode, that's why not everyone have an erection bug with .20.

In any case, i think i'm going to update and see what happens.

ps

Let's hope they finally release 1.6.21 with some other bug fixes like the remove clothes CTD (which apparently, already has a fix).

The clothes removal crash was fixed in LM 1.6.20 (see its changelog entry). Are you still experiencing a bug related to that?

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The clothes removal crash was fixed in LM 1.6.20 (see its changelog entry). Are you still experiencing a bug related to that?

Yeah, using .18, when press "C" it's game over. I will test with .20 tonight

Edited by lee3310
13 hours ago, FDB231 said:

I've switched to fusion girl now and installed that ZBG mod. Bare minimum load order is listed below/left panel in mo2. Looksmenu sliders work, I can reset the sliders with HBD morph debug. If I select one of the pregnancy morphs in debug page 5 of family planning, still nothing happens. 

• address library
  • buffout 4
  • MCM
  • truby9 ultra wide
  • start me up full dialogue prompts
  • AAF
  • baka framework
  • SPID
  • hbd morph debug
  • family planning
  • bodyslide
  • zex zaz extended skeleton
  • fusion girl
  • looksmenu
  • zex zbg

Load order is:

• AAF
  • baka framework
  • looksmenu
  • start me up
  • truby9
  • hbd morph debug
  • family planning enhanced
  • body talk 3 (from zex zbg)
  • fusion girl (from zex zbg)
  • zex bodygen

The game is freshly installed, and everything is up to date. It really isn't making any sense. 

FWIW I was actually having very similar issue, and it turns out to be two-fold as far as I can tell. (I'm using all the mods you've listed here, and then some -- actually a lot more lol.)

1. I had updated FPE on an existing save, and it seems that in doing so borked the scripts for the morphs somehow. I used HBD Morph Debug to reset all morphs, went into the FPE Debug and clicked the 9 mo. pregnant morph, and then back to HBD to log the morph keywords in the Papyrus logs, and I could see the FPE had added some morphs, but notably the pregnancy morph was missing. Also, there were several errors in Papyrus about properties related to FPE, which also I attribute are likely due to the upgrade mid-game.
  2. I loaded up a new, clean game to test if the save was the issue. I didn't do anything except start with the default Nora character. Again, went into FPE Debug and tried the pregnancy morph -- nothing. Weird right? Turns out your character actually has to be impregnated for the morphs to apply -- even from debug. You can manually impregnate your character via debug page 3. After I did that, and tried the debug morphs again, it worked, leading me to conclude that the original issue was with my save, and that testing on a new character requires some hidden nuances to get it to actually work so you can test it. Side note: You also have to get past the intro before it will let you impregnate your character (since you're using Start Me Up you should be able to skip it all and go right to the wasteland).

Hope this can shed some light on the issue, as I was banging my head on the desk trying to figure out why it wasn't working as well.

18 hours ago, Yeeeeesh said:

Hi All,

I'm having an issue where currently neither myself or NPC cam equip babies, birthing and everthing else works fine just not equipong babies, cant see them in armor workbench either despite having the baby item in the armor section

I tried reinstalling the mod and its dependencies, also checked load order but cant find what might be happening, any ideas anyone? 

6 hours ago, YaDukeSas said:

FWIW I was actually having very similar issue, and it turns out to be two-fold as far as I can tell. (I'm using all the mods you've listed here, and then some -- actually a lot more lol.)

1. I had updated FPE on an existing save, and it seems that in doing so borked the scripts for the morphs somehow. I used HBD Morph Debug to reset all morphs, went into the FPE Debug and clicked the 9 mo. pregnant morph, and then back to HBD to log the morph keywords in the Papyrus logs, and I could see the FPE had added some morphs, but notably the pregnancy morph was missing. Also, there were several errors in Papyrus about properties related to FPE, which also I attribute are likely due to the upgrade mid-game.
  2. I loaded up a new, clean game to test if the save was the issue. I didn't do anything except start with the default Nora character. Again, went into FPE Debug and tried the pregnancy morph -- nothing. Weird right? Turns out your character actually has to be impregnated for the morphs to apply -- even from debug. You can manually impregnate your character via debug page 3. After I did that, and tried the debug morphs again, it worked, leading me to conclude that the original issue was with my save, and that testing on a new character requires some hidden nuances to get it to actually work so you can test it. Side note: You also have to get past the intro before it will let you impregnate your character (since you're using Start Me Up you should be able to skip it all and go right to the wasteland).

Hope this can shed some light on the issue, as I was banging my head on the desk trying to figure out why it wasn't working as well.

That worked, thanks for your help. 

On 11/26/2022 at 8:35 PM, vaultbait said:

I tested .20 and no more CTD when pressing C ?
PS

I didn't recognize you with the new profile picture (is it from an existing mode ? i would like to have one of these in my game)

Edited by lee3310
1 minute ago, lee3310 said:

I didn't recognize you with the new profile picture (is it from an existing mode ? i would like to have on of these in my game)

Ah, no, I was playing around with some artwork ideas for something else I'm working on, and that was a byproduct I decided to turn into an avatar. It's really just some hacky Outfit Studio mesh edits to one of the models from the old Vault Girl Bobbleheads mod with a nude retexture and some base game meshes scaled to size as props, plus minor by-hand texture cleanup in an image editor and a little bit of customization to the base.

• 2 weeks later...

So...

I've seen some other people with this issue, but none of the fixes for them have worked, so here goes.

I've been trying for ages now to get the male pregnancy aspect to work.

I've double and triple checked settings. I've even boosted my settings to the point where pregnancy chance is 1000%. The Fertility Kit shows my character as fertile.

But not even the debug impregnate will work (both the normal and the advanced).

I have also tested on a fresh save file, for both a male and female character. The female character I was able to impregnate via debug, but not the male. (And I did wait til I was out of Vault 111 to try the debug.)

I am using the most recent version of FPE and using Atomic Muscle (and the male morph support mod).

Am I missing a mod? Do I need to install WDF for male pregnancy to work???

Edited by mirrorednumbers32
6 hours ago, alex61821 said:

I cant figure out to use gifts...are they things like the silver locket and cigarettes?  if so how do you use them?  or is it something else i need?

they're gifts. you can buy them from merchants. Look through their complete inventory and you will find them - they get put at the bottom of the category lists. You should get a dialogue option with your romantic interest to give them the gifts. different people will have different gift interests.

On 11/14/2022 at 4:52 PM, Knight974 said:

I use fusion girl for my game and I have no problem with morphing but I couldn’t make the cumflation happen even though I set it to 100% chance it could happen.using the console I used the item or the drug that forces the cumflation and it worked on my character no problem so I’m not sure why it doesn’t work not on my character or the npcs . I also have a weird problem with AAF a lot of times my character would not be able to get damage or eat stuff etc and the only way to fix is to type “player.setghost 0” I feel like it might be related 

help pls

Im just pulling this back up don't mind me 

On 12/8/2022 at 12:46 PM, mirrorednumbers32 said:

So...

I've seen some other people with this issue, but none of the fixes for them have worked, so here goes.

I've been trying for ages now to get the male pregnancy aspect to work.

I've double and triple checked settings. I've even boosted my settings to the point where pregnancy chance is 1000%. The Fertility Kit shows my character as fertile.

But not even the debug impregnate will work (both the normal and the advanced).

I have also tested on a fresh save file, for both a male and female character. The female character I was able to impregnate via debug, but not the male. (And I did wait til I was out of Vault 111 to try the debug.)

I am using the most recent version of FPE and using Atomic Muscle (and the male morph support mod).

Am I missing a mod? Do I need to install WDF for male pregnancy to work???

I've been trying to get help with this as well and no response whatsoever on how to fix it. Because I love the atomic muscle body but the morphs don't seem to work. I hope soon there will be an answer to this. Be dope if they had a discord for this kind of stuff.

5 minutes ago, PervyToonist said:

I've been trying to get help with this as well and no response whatsoever on how to fix it. Because I love the atomic muscle body but the morphs don't seem to work. I hope soon there will be an answer to this. Be dope if they had a discord for this kind of stuff.

The author seems to be on a bit of a break, so don't hold your breath waiting for any answers. In the meantime, are you even sure Atomic Muscle has a pregnancy slider? (I've never tried male pregnancy, so legitimate question on my part, really no clue there...)

I'm updating to the latest version of the mod, and I noticed that there's a new requirement. I downloaded the mod spell perk item distributor and all requirements, even the Microsoft Visual C++. My question is, after I've downloaded and installed that Microsoft Visual C++ on my PC do I need to do anything else for the mod to function properly? I don't think I ever had to deal with the program Microsoft Visual C++ before so I'm unfamiliar with how to properly install the required files and what all to do. Any help would be appreciated. 

On 12/11/2022 at 10:15 AM, PervyToonist said:

You could try the atomic muscle discord server for answers, not sure if it would be much help but worth a shot I guess ?‍♂️

where do the babies go? I have it set to player and companion normal growing babies. But when a baby is born the notification just disappears instantly and then I have no way to find the baby or age it up? Once in a while while traveling through my settlements i find a dead baby on the ground? do they just pop out wherever and you have to find them before they die? Am i supposed to build a crib for them? Doesn't really explain any of this in the info.

Who had same problem or may have been in previous posts? For some reason, my fertility time has stopped for me and the NPS, although the settings are on, but the percentage of the chance of pregnancy does not increase. Does not grow over time even after three days. From the start of the game, I couldn't see if it goes well so not sure if it from beginning. I reinstalled the mod and it worked in the dungeon, but when I exited or changed location, it stoped again.

Im not sure what I'm doing wrong here, the mod works, haven't tested the pregnancy yet since 2 npcs that i have got recently pregnant. what im concern about is the marriage. It seems that the chain or the marriage/engagment ring is not working. I followed the how to on marriage:

How to Marry

Four different items can be used to marry Companions and NPCs
Engagement/Wedding Ring (Armor or Aid object)
Enslavement Chain (Armor or Aid object)

all items can be made using the methods above

Armor - go into a NPC's inventory and equip this to marry them
Aid Object - Use the object infront of them (while targeting them with crosshairs)

i tried the wedding ring, since its an aid object, and i think it did not work nor me getting any notification about any marriage chances. i tried adding the ring as my favorite, hover the crosshair to an npc(regular npcs), nothing happened. Tried the chain as well, traded with the NPC, have her wear it through trade and the chain disappears in their inventory, went back, nothing happened.

I also tried this one with modded NPC, T0ri. the chain will remove the suit and she wears them, tested this one, nothing happened. Any thoughts? 

so I am back into modding

and here is a beta for AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_4.030_beta_a

This beta requires an existing Texture BA2 so keep that

(and I have no idea if a new game is required)

I finally fixed(ish) that bloody issue with body morphing in second+ pregnancies

still don't know what has happened with it because I didn't actually write the issue area, I imagine it is a "99 little bugs in the code, 99 liiiittle buuuuugs. Take one down, patch it around 117 little bugs in the code" issue (so I changed something somewhere else and no idea where and what)

*I simply commented out the issue (I am still looking into the actual bug)

Current Changelog

Reworked Condoms to be sealed when equipped and opened when having sex
Skin Deep Tribute related to Condoms above *these condoms will be worthless for sex

Fixed several issues with Quests *they should work and repeat themselves now
as well as the labour quest will stop working if the NPC isn't pregnant (because of birthing chair)

made several fixes to scripts
added Birthing Chairs and Beds (will allow birth and abortions) *Postpartum fixes is not working yet

finally fix-ish the second pregnancy bug (still not sure what is causing it but...)

I made a couple of changes to pregnancy in general (added actorvalues such as Pregnancy Stages and Pregnancy remainder)

other minor fixes

edit-> A couple more changelogs (in this version)

so I reworked condoms to be a bit more complex (only slightly)

there is a chance for them to break while having sex. (I might add some armor modifications to reduce this. such as Lube or something)

if both partners are wearing condoms then both will break automatically (there is a sex myth that two condoms is safer but it is actually more dangerous)

there is a MCM option to choose which type of condom is used (Both, Matte, glow, none, and 3d(requires a patch))

new changes to pregnancy checker

20221228185613_1.thumb.jpg.9dd2fea305de3b1583ac222590735d0d.jpg

Future Plans

Harem Bed (it doesn't really work properly but I made it as an exercise) *you can sleep on it and it adds 7 beds to a settlement

20230102200713_1.thumb.jpg.13cc1d0b240c5c0c9f2115373b307c60.jpg

more changes to the Daddy quest (I am still undecided about its future, please post suggestions)

more fixes

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_4.030_beta_a.7z

Edited by Invictusblade