AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

Ще го напиша на български, тъй като искам да бъда разбран правилно.

Автора има просто прекрасни идеи и желание да ги изпълни. Но... (както се казва написаното преди Но обезсмисля по рано написаното) ... както казват при нас "Викам ти майсторе щото не ти знам името". Пич, да имаше поне един мод който да работи като хората. Сега мъча автономията- ами не искат да се занимават със секс! Този мод остави, че коремите пак понякога стават огромни, ами не може и да се превежда. Все ми се иска да пусна твой мод, но колкото пъти съм го направил, всеки път съжалявам.

I will write it in Bulgarian, as I want to be understood correctly.

The author has simply wonderful ideas and a desire to implement them. But... (as it is said what was written before But it renders what was written earlier meaningless) ... as they say in our country "I'm calling you master because I don't know your name". Dude, wish there was at least one mod that worked like humans. Now I'm struggling with autonomy - they don't want to have sex! This mod left the bellies sometimes getting huge, but it can't be translated. I keep wanting to play your mod, but as many times as I have, I regret it every time.

1 hour ago, FDB231 said:

Does anyone have any idea why morphs are applying to NPCs, but not the player? Even with just the requirements for the mod, this happens. Using looksmenu to morph the player works as well. 

Are you using a Unique Player mod with a different body for the player than for NPCs? Have you checked the player and NPCs naked (it could be down to which clothes are being worn and some not being correctly built with morphs).

7 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Are you using a Unique Player mod with a different body for the player than for NPCs? Have you checked the player and NPCs naked (it could be down to which clothes are being worn and some not being correctly built with morphs).

No, just the vanilla player and I've checked clothed and naked for NPCs/player. The NPC's get the morphs but the player doesn't.  I've rebuilt the body lots of times, tried 3bbb, default cbbe physics. Disabled almost every mod. Updated bodyslider. I tried rad morphing redux as well with the RMR trigger rads mods and that didn't do anything to my character's body either, admittedly I don't know if I was using it right. 

54 minutes ago, FDB231 said:

No, just the vanilla player and I've checked clothed and naked for NPCs/player. The NPC's get the morphs but the player doesn't.  I've rebuilt the body lots of times, tried 3bbb, default cbbe physics. Disabled almost every mod. Updated bodyslider. I tried rad morphing redux as well with the RMR trigger rads mods and that didn't do anything to my character's body either, admittedly I don't know if I was using it right. 

You do have LooksMenu installed, right? When you get into its interface (slm 1 on the console, surgery center/chair, whatever) and to body->advanced do you see sliders and if you adjust them does the shape of your body change?

Edit: Never mind, you said that in your first post.

Edited by vaultbait
5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You do have LooksMenu installed, right? When you get into its interface (slm 1 on the console, surgery center/chair, whatever) and to body->advanced do you see sliders and if you adjust them does the shape of your body change?

Yes, looksmenu works fine. 

25 minutes ago, FDB231 said:

Yes, looksmenu works fine. 

Sorry, I missed that you'd said that initially. The only other possible cause which springs to mind is a bug with conflicting keyword morphs in non-current versions of LooksMenu, I'm not sure what else might be happening, but you could try using HBD_DebugMorph to troubleshoot it.

25 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Sorry, I missed that you'd said that initially. The only other possible cause which springs to mind is a bug with conflicting keyword morphs in non-current versions of LooksMenu, I'm not sure what else might be happening, but you could try using HBD_DebugMorph to troubleshoot it.

I've used that to clear keyword morphs and then tried body morph to month 9 of pregnancy in the family planning MCM and still nothing I'm afraid. Did some of the other options as well and no luck. My looksmenu is up to date as well. 

36 minutes ago, FDB231 said:

I've used that to clear keyword morphs and then tried body morph to month 9 of pregnancy in the family planning MCM and still nothing I'm afraid. Did some of the other options as well and no luck. My looksmenu is up to date as well. 

One other question I don't think has been asked yet: what gender, race and body are you using this with? FPE(R) only has support for certain bodies.

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

One other question I don't think has been asked yet: what gender, race and body are you using this with? FPE(R) only has support for certain bodies.

Just base game race and base game female. CBBE for the body. Maybe it's also worth mentioning that when I first installed family planning enhanced redux (latest version) on this test setup if I made my character pregnant through the MCM I'd of course have no morphs, but the game would often CTD on load. An NPC also gave birth and when I went near them the game CTD'd. 

Edited by FDB231

I've done more testing, uninstalled and reinstalled the game (including deleting the files so I get fresh ones), uninstalled and reinstalled CBBE, bodyslide, and looksmenu. In terms of mods I am running (these are all on the latest version), address library, buffout 4, looksmenu, start me up, AAF, CBBE, SPID, baka framework, hbd morph debug, aaf family planning enhanced redux, and MCM. Script extender and the game itself are also up to date. A CBBE physics body with morphs and the mesh outfit path above batch build is ticked. I launch the game, and spawn with start me up. Take off my armour then go to debug page 5 in the family planning MCM and select bodymorphed to month 9 and no change. I used to have NPCs morph, but now that doesn't happen either. The body sliders in looksmenu work fine and the options in HBD morph debug affect my character's body. 

I'm fairly sure I have all the requirements, the body's work, it seems like my setup is the bare minimum to test this mod, so I can't see there being interference from other mods. It just doesn't make sense to me. 

20 minutes ago, FDB231 said:

I've done more testing, uninstalled and reinstalled the game (including deleting the files so I get fresh ones), uninstalled and reinstalled CBBE, bodyslide, and looksmenu. In terms of mods I am running (these are all on the latest version), address library, buffout 4, looksmenu, start me up, AAF, CBBE, SPID, baka framework, hbd morph debug, aaf family planning enhanced redux, and MCM. Script extender and the game itself are also up to date. A CBBE physics body with morphs and the mesh outfit path above batch build is ticked. I launch the game, and spawn with start me up. Take off my armour then go to debug page 5 in the family planning MCM and select bodymorphed to month 9 and no change. I used to have NPCs morph, but now that doesn't happen either. The body sliders in looksmenu work fine and the options in HBD morph debug affect my character's body. 

I'm fairly sure I have all the requirements, the body's work, it seems like my setup is the bare minimum to test this mod, so I can't see there being interference from other mods. It just doesn't make sense to me. 

quick question what skeleton are you using?

1 hour ago, Oldwolf58 said:

You need to install the Zaz Extended skeleton. Without it you won't have morph's as the base game skeleton doesn't have the bones required.

That didn't work I'm afraid. When I first encountered the problem I had zaz extended skeleton active anyway, I've just tried with the one on the fusion girl page. Even then, morphs in looksmenu work fine. The problem is that family planning enhanced can't apply morphs, initially to just the player character, and now the player and NPCs. 

Actually the regenerate morphs option in family planning enhanced regenerates a new body from looksmenu's bodygen system. But if I click a body morph pregnancy option it doesn't work. 

Edited by FDB231
3 hours ago, FDB231 said:

That didn't work I'm afraid. When I first encountered the problem I had zaz extended skeleton active anyway, I've just tried with the one on the fusion girl page. Even then, morphs in looksmenu work fine. The problem is that family planning enhanced can't apply morphs, initially to just the player character, and now the player and NPCs. 

Actually the regenerate morphs option in family planning enhanced regenerates a new body from looksmenu's bodygen system. But if I click a body morph pregnancy option it doesn't work. 

If you're using a recent version of Fusion Girl, the mod no longer comes with included LooksMenu/BodyGen slider and morphing support. For that, you also need to install ZBG.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

If you're using a recent version of Fusion Girl, the mod no longer comes with included LooksMenu/BodyGen slider and morphing support. For that, you also need to install ZBG.

I've switched to fusion girl now and installed that ZBG mod. Bare minimum load order is listed below/left panel in mo2. Looksmenu sliders work, I can reset the sliders with HBD morph debug. If I select one of the pregnancy morphs in debug page 5 of family planning, still nothing happens. 

• address library
  • buffout 4
  • MCM
  • truby9 ultra wide
  • start me up full dialogue prompts
  • AAF
  • baka framework
  • SPID
  • hbd morph debug
  • family planning
  • bodyslide
  • zex zaz extended skeleton
  • fusion girl
  • looksmenu
  • zex zbg

Load order is:

• AAF
  • baka framework
  • looksmenu
  • start me up
  • truby9
  • hbd morph debug
  • family planning enhanced
  • body talk 3 (from zex zbg)
  • fusion girl (from zex zbg)
  • zex bodygen

The game is freshly installed, and everything is up to date. It really isn't making any sense. 

20 hours ago, FDB231 said:

In terms of mods I am running (these are all on the latest version), address library, buffout 4, looksmenu

Just to make sure, this means LooksMenu 1.6.20? Some earlier versions had a bug where conflicting keyword morphs were selected incorrectly and one with a lower magnitude could end up getting rendered instead of the highest magnitude keyword morph for that slider. Wanting to rule that out, since some sources recommend using earlier LM releases in order to fix an erection morph issue, but it exhibits the conflicting keyword morphs bug.

Just to make sure, this means LooksMenu 1.6.20? Some earlier versions had a bug where conflicting keyword morphs were selected incorrectly and one with a lower magnitude could end up getting rendered instead of the highest magnitude keyword morph for that slider. Wanting to rule that out, since some sources recommend using earlier LM releases in order to fix an erection morph issue, but it exhibits the conflicting keyword morphs bug.

Yes, 1.6.20. 

Are you suggesting using LM 1.6.20 instead .18 ? i was also using that version without any issue with erection so if you can confirm it's working, then i will also switch back to it.

1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

Are you suggesting using LM 1.6.20 instead .18 ? i was also using that version without any issue with erection so if you can confirm it's working, then i will also switch back to it.

I'm not advocating for anything in particular. New versions of software fix some prior bugs and introduce new ones, so there is always a potential tradeoff. I don't experience the erection bug others have reported with LM versions after 1.6.18, so I use 1.6.20 in order to take advantage of the other bug fixes it provides. If you want to enlist the assistance of people on the AAF Discord, however, make sure you're using whatever version they recommend first.

45 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

tradeoff. I don't experience the erection bug others have reported with LM versions after 1.6.18

Could be related to the male body you are using or maybe a conflict with a specific mode, that's why not everyone have an erection bug with .20.

In any case, i think i'm going to update and see what happens.

ps

Let's hope they finally release 1.6.21 with some other bug fixes like the remove clothes CTD (which apparently, already has a fix).

Edited by lee3310