AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

1 hour ago, pére-vitine said:

version 4.025 , can there be an interference with sim2 , SEM , or human resource ?

so did you use the aid object? or the armor?

I call it...

Aid Object

[FPE] Engagement Ring or [FPE] Enslavement Chain

or

Armor

[Gift] Wedding Ring or [Gift] Chain of Marriage

also can you post a screenshot of the romance screens (by using the Sexual Diary on them or the MCM Command(I think I added one))

it should look like the following

20220824203215_1.jpg

I can't find the sex diary, or how to find it, sorry but big problem of translation (French) cella makes any explanation mixed see incomprehensible ... the gifts guns or drug are received and the word appears "old paul appreciates" but what do I have to use by looking at it and with what does it have to be equipped him? (armor or help) I put the probability of success to 100% but no message when I use the object, the reticule on him.  

Human , it is "Old Man Jenkins" a settler of the Recruitable Settler mod.

Fallout4 06_01_2023 10_20_38.png

ok then, two things

1. so old man Jenkins has a fairly high romance level of 769 (you have 34 out of 769) so you need to romance him a lot more to be able to marry him.

(I designed the system based on gift receiving mechanics from games like Stardew Valley)

in this case, he doesn't particular like gifts so maybe sex or drugs will help things along.

2. download rename anything https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22105 because that would help with names

btw the picture before was (0 out of 592)

so if they are too high then there is an option in MCM called 'Points to Marriage' reduced that to decrease the total amount of points needed. (I am not sure if I added a method to reset a NPC's romance numbers, I will add it if it is not there)

Edited by Invictusblade
9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

ok then, two things

1. so old man Jenkins has a fairly high romance level of 769 (you have 34 out of 769) so you need to romance him a lot more to be able to marry him.

(I designed the system based on gift receiving mechanics from games like Stardew Valley)

in this case, he doesn't particular like gifts so maybe sex or drugs will help things along.

2. download rename anything https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22105 because that would help with names

btw the picture before was (0 out of 592)

so if they are too high then there is an option in MCM called 'Points to Marriage' reduced that to decrease the total amount of points needed. (I am not sure if I added a method to reset a NPC's romance numbers, I will add it if it is not there)

Okay, I'm going to try this tonight, but it is necessary that (me) is equipped with an armor item? the jenkins pnj must have a ring or chain equipped while I use the ring in the care category?  
(I have already tried this mode some time ago, the success rate in the mcm has 100%, just the manipulation with the ring and armor was enough ... ) either I had the good manipulation by chance or a diverse mod interferes, at the time the targeted pnj had a reaction (accepts or refuses) none, it i t il a problem with the name display, or the counter of point, then the targeted pnj does not receive the request.

Okay, I'm going to try this tonight, but it is necessary that (me) is equipped with an armor item? the jenkins pnj must have a ring or chain equipped while I use the ring in the care category?  
(I have already tried this mode some time ago, the success rate in the mcm has 100%, just the manipulation with the ring and armor was enough ... ) either I had the good manipulation by chance or a diverse mod interferes, at the time the targeted pnj had a reaction (accepts or refuses) none, it i t il a problem with the name display, or the counter of point, then the targeted pnj does not receive the request.

aid object (new method)

use the engagement ring while targeting them

armor (old method)

if they are someone that you can interact with their inventory then you give them the ring and equip it on them.

Edited by Invictusblade

I'm using Wasteland Dairy framework with this and the player can't get impregnated by creatures after updating FPE to 4.030b. Can be impregnated by using insemination or MCM debug but can't be impregnated by having sex with creatures. Didn't have this issue when using FPE 4.020b. Not sure if this is because i updated FPE on my existing saves. Stay at 4.020b means need to face the second+ pregnancy body morph and quest bug. Both FPE and WDF are great mods btw.

Is it safe to update to the newest beta version of the mod without breaking an existing save? 

Also, is there a variance to the pregnancy for a player? I have it set to 9 months FPE time, and I've been preggers for about 9.5 months with no update to giving birth. Am I perma-preggers?

2 hours ago, formda620 said:

I'm using Wasteland Dairy framework with this and the player can't get impregnated by creatures after updating FPE to 4.030b. Can be impregnated by using insemination or MCM debug but can't be impregnated by having sex with creatures. Didn't have this issue when using FPE 4.020b. Not sure if this is because i updated FPE on my existing saves. Stay at 4.020b means need to face the second+ pregnancy body morph and quest bug. Both FPE and WDF are great mods btw.

I will check this out because I don't think I changed anything in that area.

update-> I check the latest version with Dogmeat and it seems to work

so check "Enable Creatures" to Full (should move this) and check your chances (for both yourself and the creature)

1 hour ago, jazzyj314 said:

Is it safe to update to the newest beta version of the mod without breaking an existing save? 

Also, is there a variance to the pregnancy for a player? I have it set to 9 months FPE time, and I've been preggers for about 9.5 months with no update to giving birth. Am I perma-preggers?

check your perks page for a perk called something like "Frozen Pregnancy" because you may have hit a limit on babies.

Edited by Invictusblade

I'm happy you are back. Be alive and well. Greetings from Bulgaria. I saw that the mod can't be translated. I'm translating, and except for the MCM interface in the game, it remains in English.
I greet you with one of the most beautiful ballads, by one of the greatest musicians.

The song is from the 60s of the 20th century, almost from the time of fallout 4.

No one can take people's love away from you!!!!!!!!!!

Emil Dimitrov - If you've given

- If you've given to the hungry one

- even a tiny crumb from your bread

- If you've given to the wanderer

- even a tiny spark from your fire

- If you've given to the dear one

- OF your heart

- if you've given to strangers

- life from yourself,

- if you've given, if you've given

- if you've given OF yourself

- you haven't lived, you haven't lived in vain.

- No one can take away from you

- the love,love, FOR the people

- no one can take IT away from you

- the love, the love, FOR people

- and no one and nothing will take away

- faith in them, faith in them, faith in them

- You sometimes come late, truth

- but you always come, come, to us

- If you've taken from the fame of someone else

- even one tiny part

- If you've heard gossip

- and you repeat it

- even for one second

- If you're an enemy of the VILLANOUS

- but you OBEY him

- even one single time

- If you've eaten from the morsel of your friend

- and you forget him

- was it worth it, was it worth it, was it worth it

-" for you to HAVE BEEN born at all"

- No one can take away from you.

- the love,the love, FOR the people

- no one can take IT away from you

- the love, the love, FOR people

- and no one and nothing will take away

- faith in them, faith in them, faith in them

- You sometimes come late, truth

- but you always come, come, to us

Edited by vranina
19 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will check this out because I don't think I changed anything in that area.

update-> I check the latest version with Dogmeat and it seems to work

so check "Enable Creatures" to Full (should move this) and check your chances (for both yourself and the creature)

check your perks page for a perk called something like "Frozen Pregnancy" because you may have hit a limit on babies.

Thank you for your respond! And sorry for my negligent cause I just tried update FPE on an older save and it worked with no problem. Seems i somehow broke my latest save.

so I am working on the Father Quest (the quest you get when you(a female) get impregnated by a NPC(Male))

and I would like to rework the ending of it to work with my additions (such as marriage)

Marriage

Player-> I want us to raise the child together as husband and wife.

1.NPC-> Alright. I like you a lot and wouldn't mind tying the knot with you.

2.NPC-> I'm sorry, but I won't be forced into an unhappy marriage like this.

Relationship

Player-> We should at least start an exclusive relationship. What is our kid going to think about us otherwise?

1.NPC-> Fine, I guess. As long as you promise to be a faithful girlfriend, I'll treat you and the baby the best that I could.

2.NPC-> Not a chance. I'm not dating someone just because she bears my child.

I was going to mention the single mother route but I believe I did add a condition that if you are married to the impregnator then the quest won't activate.

so I am thinking of changing Marriage to Betrothed with an added perk that adds a modifier(2x) to the romance subgame with a lesser perk(1.5x) for the relationship. (and a negative perk(0x) for the blackmail)

so you still need to play the romance section to get married.

so I like some help with the language because it does require something more (I think it uses blank voice files, it has been so long since I played this quest)

or can you think of a better word than Betrothed?

and some quest dialogue

Marriage

Player-> (Question)

1.NPC-> (answer 1)

2.NPC-> (answer 2)

I cannot seem to think about this section properly so I need help

edit-> so I started working on this one (I have no idea if it going to work at all)

Relationship

Player(Poly is Off)-> We should at least start an exclusive relationship. What is our kid going to think about us otherwise?

Player(Poly is On and have zero marriages)-> We should at least start a relationship. What is our kid going to think about us otherwise?

Player(Poly is On and have one or more marriages)-> We should at least start a relationship. What about joining my Harem. What is our kid going to think about us otherwise?

1.NPC(Poly is Off)-> Fine, I guess. As long as you promise to be a faithful girlfriend, I'll treat you and the baby the best that I could.

1.NPC(Poly is On and have zero marriages)-> Fine, I guess. As long as you promise to be a girlfriend to me, I'll treat you and the baby the best that I could.

1.NPC(Poly is On and have one or more marriages)-> Fine, I supposed. As long as you promise to make it interesting, I'll treat you and the baby the best that I could.

Edited by Invictusblade

Hey, random question. How much of the mod has voice lines implemented? And if none, are there any plans to? I noticed in your post above mine, Invictusbladethat one of the quests has blank voice lines.

Just curious, I'm new to FPE and was just considering on whether it's worth looking into further. Currently, I'm running A76's version, but I believe the only type of family planning in that is through it's own "Solicitation" system, and it has to be via that method only, I think.

Side question, I'm assuming much like the original FPE, is this compatible with Advanced Needs 76? Of course the belly morphing and it's own version of FPE would be disabled.

3 hours ago, CloudLambda said:

Hey, random question. How much of the mod has voice lines implemented? And if none, are there any plans to? I noticed in your post above mine, Invictusbladethat one of the quests has blank voice lines.

Just curious, I'm new to FPE and was just considering on whether it's worth looking into further. Currently, I'm running A76's version, but I believe the only type of family planning in that is through it's own "Solicitation" system, and it has to be via that method only, I think.

Side question, I'm assuming much like the original FPE, is this compatible with Advanced Needs 76? Of course the belly morphing and it's own version of FPE would be disabled.

no clue on the voice lines (maybe some time in the future if ever)

with AN76, I am not entirely sure anymore (I think it gets disabled) but I believe I have options to disable parts of my mod

5 hours ago, CloudLambda said:

Currently, I'm running A76's version, but I believe the only type of family planning in that is through it's own "Solicitation" system, and it has to be via that method only, I think.

Sorry, what solicitation system? I also use AN76 and have no idea what you're talking about. Why so you think belly morphing would need to be disabled?

The synchronization of AN76 menstruation with FPE works with FPER just fine as well, and the author added an MCM option to hide the associated notifications so that it wouldn't spoil the "surprise" with FPER's delayed pregnancy quest compared with original FPE.

18 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I am working on the Father Quest (the quest you get when you(a female) get impregnated by a NPC(Male))

and I would like to rework the ending of it to work with my additions (such as marriage)

Marriage

Player-> I want us to raise the child together as husband and wife.

1.NPC-> Alright. I like you a lot and wouldn't mind tying the knot with you.

2.NPC-> I'm sorry, but I won't be forced into an unhappy marriage like this.

Relationship

Player-> We should at least start an exclusive relationship. What is our kid going to think about us otherwise?

1.NPC-> Fine, I guess. As long as you promise to be a faithful girlfriend, I'll treat you and the baby the best that I could.

I was going to mention the single mother route but I believe I did add a condition that if you are married to the impregnator then the quest won't activate.

so I am thinking of changing Marriage to Betrothed with an added perk that adds a modifier(2x) to the romance subgame with a lesser perk(1.5x) for the relationship. (and a negative perk(0x) for the blackmail)

so you still need to play the romance section to get married.

so I like some help with the language because it does require something more (I think it uses blank voice files, it has been so long since I played this quest)

or can you think of a better word than Betrothed?

and some quest dialogue

Marriage

Player-> (Question)

1.NPC-> (answer 1)

2.NPC-> (answer 2)

I cannot seem to think about this section properly so I need help

edit-> so I started working on this one (I have no idea if it going to work at all)

Relationship

Player(Poly is Off)-> We should at least start an exclusive relationship. What is our kid going to think about us otherwise?

Player(Poly is On and have zero marriages)-> We should at least start a relationship. What is our kid going to think about us otherwise?

Player(Poly is On and have one or more marriages)-> We should at least start a relationship. What about joining my Harem. What is our kid going to think about us otherwise?

1.NPC(Poly is Off)-> Fine, I guess. As long as you promise to be a faithful girlfriend, I'll treat you and the baby the best that I could.

1.NPC(Poly is On and have zero marriages)-> Fine, I guess. As long as you promise to be a girlfriend to me, I'll treat you and the baby the best that I could.

1.NPC(Poly is On and have one or more marriages)-> Fine, I supposed. As long as you promise to make it interesting, I'll treat you and the baby the best that I could.

so I worked on this and made some changes (that I haven't tested yet)

Marriage has turned into serious relationship (x2 modifier to romance)

Relationship has remained the same (x1.5 modifier to romance)

Hatred is the result of failure and/or blackmail (x0 modifier to romance(so it cancels any future relationship))

and I change the text based on options and if you have existing married partners

(I might expand it a bit more to deal with multiple partners)

such as if you have only one partner then it won't be referred to a harem or poly

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Sorry, what solicitation system? I also use AN76 and have no idea what you're talking about. Why so you think belly morphing would need to be disabled?

The synchronization of AN76 menstruation with FPE works with FPER just fine as well, and the author added an MCM option to hide the associated notifications so that it wouldn't spoil the "surprise" with FPER's delayed pregnancy quest compared with original FPE.

I wanted to link you the article on AN76's mod page, but Nexus is down atm. When it's back up, check the second page of articles where the MA documented it. It's basically AN76's prostitutions system, with voice lines, so a sort of alternative to AAF Sex Em Up.

You have to wear this "Solicitation Ring", which allows you to solicit pretty much any NPC, even enemy factions.

Belly morphing, I imagine, would need to be disabled in liu of FPE or FPER, as both FPE and FPER cover that...right? Would be bad to have 2 systems doing the same or similar things, unless you'd want both systems to factor Cumflation aha.

Edited by CloudLambda

I wanted to link you the article on AN76's mod page, but Nexus is down atm. When it's back up, check the second page of articles where the MA documented it. It's basically AN76's prostitutions system, with voice lines, so a sort of alternative to AAF Sex Em Up.

You have to wear this "Solicitation Ring", which allows you to solicit pretty much any NPC, even enemy factions.

Belly morphing, I imagine, would need to be disabled in liu of FPE or FPER, as both FPE and FPER cover that...right? Would be bad to have 2 systems doing the same or similar things, unless you'd want both systems to factor Cumflation aha.

I think maybe you're talking about a different mod, called Crime and Punishment? It's by the same author as Advanced Needs, which could explain the confusion... It does have a pregnancy system which is incompatible with FPE/FPER, but I've never tried it so don't know much about it other than what's written on the mod's Nexus pages.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I think maybe you're talking about a different mod, called Crime and Punishment? It's by the same author as Advanced Needs, which could explain the confusion... It does have a pregnancy system which is incompatible with FPE/FPER, but I've never tried it so don't know much about it other than what's written on the mod's Nexus pages.

I'm an idiot AHA!! Yeap, CAP! Sorry, definitely not AN76! ?

I've been combing through, scarcely, the 107 pages here and still contemplating on moving over to FPE or FPER. I think at this point with what I've read, a clean save is definitely a must and changing mid-playthrough is FAR out of the question!

@vaultbait, I can see you've got a fair amount of experience with the mod so far ? I think my only concern is that the mod is naturally, consistently changing, for the better of course. But, I'm not too sure how it fares in compatibility with:

- Crime and Punishment

- Advanced Needs 76 ~ (we've just covered that the pregnancy system in that should be disabled. Also note; AN76 (I think) auto detects the og FPE and auto disables it's own module)

- Immersive Lovers Embrace Remastered [AAF Edition] ~ (think this and FPER are somewhat attempting similar concepts...)

- AAF Commonwealth Captives

- AAF Dirty Sex

- AAF Sex Attributes

- AAF Sexual Harassment

- AAF Violate

Perhaps yourself and @Invictusblade would be kind enough to shed some light on these?

@vaultbait, I can see you've got a fair amount of experience with the mod so far ? I think my only concern is that the mod is naturally, consistently changing, for the better of course. But, I'm not too sure how it fares in compatibility with:

- Crime and Punishment

If CAP detects you're using FPE (or FPER, plugin name is the same) it will shut down its own pregnancy subsystem immediately in order to avoid conflicting. At least it used to do so when I tried it out a year or so ago.

- Advanced Needs 76 ~ (we've just covered that the pregnancy system in that should be disabled. Also note; AN76 (I think) auto detects the og FPE and auto disables it's own module)

AN76 doesn't have any pregnancy system, as we've already covered. That's CAP you're thinking of, which does auto-detect FPE(R) and stop its own pregnancy system. What AN76 has is a menstruation mechanic, and it will skip menstruating during pregnancy from FPE(R) if detected. Similarly, FPE and FPER include functionality to detect AN76 and similarly block impregnation when menstruating.

- Immersive Lovers Embrace Remastered [AAF Edition] ~ (think this and FPER are somewhat attempting similar concepts...)

I've never tried that one.

- AAF Commonwealth Captives

- AAF Dirty Sex

- AAF Sex Attributes

- AAF Sexual Harassment

- AAF Violate

I've used all of these with FPE and with FPER. They'll work fine alongside either one, though none of them really incorporates any real integration with pregnancy systems anyway (well, Commonwealth Captives does slightly, in that it incorporates a routine to increase the odds that captives will spawn pregnant).