AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

5 hours ago, agtian said:

how to carrying the baby ?

Make sure the MCM is set to give you a wearable baby (some options are just a misc baby item and no wearable one). It will be an armor piece you equip through the Pip-Boy just like any other armor.

Sorry to interrupt, I believe there's an option to inject wearable baby syringe... currently if you add a [Baby] tag it will auto equip if it says wear on back wear on front and so on. Other babies if matured can be placed on a workbench to spawn them. add a baby in your workbench will spawn it. if you have wasteland dairy it will also work the same for bloatfly larva and other creatures you have ... :) produced. 

On 10/28/2022 at 9:56 AM, Lili_Cakez said:

With this mod does the size of the belly change based on how many babies you are carrying? 

nope, it just adds the morphed to the age of the baby and type I believe, I recently had a radscopion and deathclaw, and boy was I huge! be careful with additive morphing, use the default options is fine. you can also reset morphs with a doctor if you have enabled that option. Its a reasonable choice considering the limited realistic proportions that would be possible... :P I was kinda hoping for comments from settlers like oh my god Wilma look at that lady! lol.

18 hours ago, Jonsey Charms said:

nope, it just adds the morphed to the age of the baby and type I believe, I recently had a radscopion and deathclaw, and boy was I huge! be careful with additive morphing, use the default options is fine. you can also reset morphs with a doctor if you have enabled that option. Its a reasonable choice considering the limited realistic proportions that would be possible... :P I was kinda hoping for comments from settlers like oh my god Wilma look at that lady! lol.

Ah okay. I am glad it changes based on type of baby but that's too bad it doesn't change for number of babies. I hope this might be considered in a future update though :3

I think it adds to immersion if you get bigger when carrying more than one baby and it was always my only real disappointment with the original mod.

Hi, i got a little problem about an overlay, i got my character pregnate and lactating and all, but from what i know its not lactating anymore and i still have the milk from the breast and mouth and i cant get rid of it, tried cleaning up perks, getting pregnate again and removing the overlays from the mod menu but nothing seems to be working, and i have no idea what type of overlay it is since i cant remove it with slm command either, its not a major concern but it is kinda annoying

2 hours ago, Balboa2151 said:

question...when i ask to trade with one of the females at one my settlements they will have a growing baby and just a baby...i can place the growing baby in a crib to be raised by settlement...what is the purpose of other baby? i can't seem to do anything with ? thanks

One is a "misc" item which will eventually grow into a child, the other is an "armor" item which can be worn to show the baby carried or held. They're basically both part of the same baby, just separate inventory items.

Edit: Oh, also worth mentioning, there's an MCM option which governs whether the character receives one or both items when giving birth (I forget the name, but it should be easy to find).

Edited by vaultbait
On 10/14/2022 at 8:02 PM, RileyAP said:

我已经报道了几个月,这就是我在几页前发布的帖子中记录的内容。感觉计时器、任务和变形在第一次怀孕后从未正确重置,然后在第二次怀孕时疯狂地错误。对我来说,他们感觉就像一个晚期怀孕,在 4 个月时开始变形,但计时器在 0 岁。如果您使用生物进行测试,则可以获得一些不适合该生物类型的MCM设置的野生计时器和变形。例如,如果你在 2 日进行超级突变怀孕,你会得到巨大的腹部变形,没有任务,或者在前 9 个月内注意到你的医生,但由于 MCM 中的 SM 怀孕设置为 12 个月。因此,在第 10 个月,“父亲”和“堕胎”任务开始,然后“堕胎”失败,因为它已经是第 10 个月了。你可以去看医生,他们提供服务,但moprhs仍然搞砸了。

我希望@Invictusblade可以从他们那里找出问题,如果有可能的修复程序,我准备提供所需的任何测试。

I think this issue is normall. I guess the morphs did not reset monthly but continuous stacking.finally the 9month's belly size become 1month morphs+2month morphs+......+9month morphs.

On 11/2/2022 at 8:45 AM, pussy_destroyer203 said:

Hi, i got a little problem about an overlay, i got my character pregnate and lactating and all, but from what i know its not lactating anymore and i still have the milk from the breast and mouth and i cant get rid of it, tried cleaning up perks, getting pregnate again and removing the overlays from the mod menu but nothing seems to be working, and i have no idea what type of overlay it is since i cant remove it with slm command either, its not a major concern but it is kinda annoying

I have this problem as well, the lactation overlay will NOT go away, I got preggo and immediately took a contraceptive pill. Went to sleep and got the message that the pill caused a period and then poof lactation leaking overlay that will not go away. Does ANYONE know a way to get rid of it?

44 minutes ago, alex61821 said:

Not sure if this mod caused it or not but it was the only thing i installed since my last save...anyway all my female breeding slaves from human resources mod are doing the male part when having sex.

FPER doesn't make changes to animations. Did you also add or update any animation patch mods (like UAP) recently?

Well, I finally got done going through and testing every mod I updated (dang working for a living taking up so much time lol) and by the time I got done I found that the problem of morphs for FPER not working in my game was the new version of the mod itself or with some oddball conflict with the new version. Now to figure out which it is.... ::sigh::

22 hours ago, vaultbait said:

FPER doesn't make changes to animations. Did you also add or update any animation patch mods (like UAP) recently?

Its not really a change to the animations, its more like the females have become the males somehow.  they dont use strapons but they are in the male role now.

On 11/5/2022 at 5:23 PM, vaultbait said:

One is a "misc" item which will eventually grow into a child, the other is an "armor" item which can be worn to show the baby carried or held. They're basically both part of the same baby, just separate inventory items.

Edit: Oh, also worth mentioning, there's an MCM option which governs whether the character receives one or both items when giving birth (I forget the name, but it should be easy to find).

THANK YOU...this was driving me crazy what to do with the non growing baby lol

On 11/11/2022 at 7:10 AM, mcgeeman22 said:

been fumbling with this mod for almost an hour now and I have no idk what's happening. diary wont open after first use, not getting the perks and cant seem to initiate sex. help would be nice. used vortex for installations if that helps

i dont know if this relates to FPE sex scenes not starting sounds more like a AAF problem , and AAF is a bit a stickler on wich mods and sequence to install them in

I use fusion girl for my game and I have no problem with morphing but I couldn’t make the cumflation happen even though I set it to 100% chance it could happen.using the console I used the item or the drug that forces the cumflation and it worked on my character no problem so I’m not sure why it doesn’t work not on my character or the npcs . I also have a weird problem with AAF a lot of times my character would not be able to get damage or eat stuff etc and the only way to fix is to type “player.setghost 0” I feel like it might be related 

help pls