Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

On 4/22/2021 at 5:18 AM, zai_ said:

Released the first beta of Nude Zelda in Patreon :

https://www.patreon.com/posts/50317373

While I say it is a beta, don't expect a lot of changes model wise in the final version, just some minor textures fixes and UI... plus 3 other outfits.
Replaces the Color 7 (c06) in the screenshots she has the brown hair of that color, but I included an optional mod to turn her hair to blonde in that slot.
Tested in Acropolis 1.1.3, can't guarantee it works in others versions. 

Also as you probably know, it will be free in a week.

Zelda_Captura_3.jpg.9e5e2b5c468759d008199d045d4dd8a4.jpgZelda_Captura_2.jpg.eca363f7d02759d5e2f5acc518d03d3f.jpg

When using your Zelda nude mod,Zelda's default costume (c0)looks like this…Can you fix it,thx.IMG_20211122_184242.thumb.jpg.ee983d34c78307ce4bc73d95c1659a33.jpg

16 hours ago, Qitian said:

When using your Zelda nude mod,Zelda's default costume (c0)looks like this…Can you fix it,thx.IMG_20211122_184242.thumb.jpg.ee983d34c78307ce4bc73d95c1659a33.jpg

That's unfortunately just how ARCropolis works in its current state. Some characters are "one-slot compatible" while others aren't. Zelda happens to be one of the characters where if you use a mod on a given slot, all the other slots will kinda break like this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 12:44 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

就像 Pyra 一样,我有一个可破解的开关。所以我也可以在 Arcropolis 中测试任何模组。当然,前提是你愿意。到目前为止,我只在我的交换机上在 Arcropolis 中进行 Smash Ultimate 改装。我从 Game Banana 下载了 Pyra 和 Mythra 模组,加上我认为是塞尔达模组。

无论如何,正如我所说,我更愿意测试你的模组。如果需要,我也可以在 PC 端乱来。因为我有一个能处理柚子的强大装备。无论哪种方式,我都愿意提供帮助。

Hey bro,Can you tell me which folder for switch is the MOD Folder? Like SD:Atmosphere/Contents/and?????????????????  THX:)

Edited by jayzhitboy

...You know, I keep seeing all of the nude mods and you wanna know what I want instead? Just...pantyless mods. No idea why, but girls wearing dresses/skirts and having no panties...I love that. xD

Also just this in general. Bikinis are fine, too, though. No idea if that guy is going to do any more after the bikini Zelda mod. >.<

Edited by Joeynator3000
On 12/14/2021 at 11:42 AM, SpiralXol said:

Can someone direct me to the folks making these mods? I'd like to commission a few, I have UI renders for them as well.

You'll probably want to contact akomni, the person who made the bikini Zelda a few posts above. Their work seems to have the best model rigging, without ugly deformations.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, SpiralXol said:

Well Zai doesn't do commissions and Akomni was unavailable, but I did manage to get one mod done via Hanxulz, unfortunately was asked not to share the mod and still waiting to get the rest done. Still looking into other avenues to finish this project and hopefully being able to share it all one day.

Wait, back up a second? You were told not to share a mod you paid for?

23 hours ago, SpiralXol said:

Hanxrulz, the one we got the mod from. It's pretty sketchy but right now it's our only way to even get the mods done unless some other options pop up.

Yeah, I gathered that much, but like, you bought this mod, it's yours. What right do they have to stop you from doing anything you want with it?

13 hours ago, zed1472 said:

Potentially modding a switch off of someone today, hoping to be able to get nude mods on it tonight, or atleast soon.

any firmware I want to stay away from or methods?

best programs?

Thanks in advance guys, your knowledge is invaluable

https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/

Any other guides - look on youtube. Or just use google.

The below is for Smash Ultimate. Both links should get you started. Anything further, again, youtube/google. Modding a console takes quite a lot of knowledge. It's not something anyone can easily teach you how to do on a nude modding forum primarily dedicated to PC. You are going to have to do the legwork yourself. (Plus, again, those resources have already done the legwork far better.)

Edited by Hakufu1021
  • 3 weeks later...