Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

On 2/28/2022 at 8:26 PM, SpiralXol said:

We haven't had any luck finding more modders, not feeling good on getting this project done. Might just dump all of my renders, maybe someone would find them useful.

Can you share your renders? Maybe someone here will get interested and make them

On 3/9/2022 at 9:04 PM, kolatime said:

Can you share your renders? Maybe someone here will get interested and make them

He commissioned Hanxulz ( https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44477212 ) to make them for him, he did not create the content. Hanx's mods are locked behind patreon, and it would seem a condition of this commission was for Hanx to retain the ability to keep it behind a paywall.

(Edit: His piracy paranoia is currently at a critical overload and even in giving him cash, you may experience significant delays. Hopefully he can one day come to terms with the pirate-y nature of the net and not make things harder and harder for legitimate paying users of a product.)

Edited by Kupok
( Extra information )
8 hours ago, SpiralXol said:

The renders I made myself. I haven't shared them since I wanted to get them made into actual mods but it's not working out as well as hoped, might as well drop a few. 

Edit: Had problems with the post, images were too big so I had to shrink them and cut back on some.

Peach8.png

Daisy8.png

Rosalina8.png

Outstanding art here!

On 3/13/2022 at 5:07 PM, SpiralXol said:

The renders I made myself. I haven't shared them since I wanted to get them made into actual mods but it's not working out as well as hoped, might as well drop a few. 

Edit: Had problems with the post, images were too big so I had to shrink them and cut back on some.

Peach8.png

Daisy8.png

Rosalina8.png

? Nice renders ?

On 3/13/2022 at 4:07 PM, SpiralXol said:

Peach8.png

Daisy8.png

Rosalina8.png

Do you have for Lucina and Byleth? I making new mods for them but I do not know how to make render. Yours look very nice

1 hour ago, SpiralXol said:

Thanks! Yeah, I did em all. I'm still trying to get some mods made and would be willing to let my renders be used in exchange.

Robin8.png

Lucina8.png

Corrin8.png

Byleth8.png

They look very good thank you. Can you send me at a higher resolution because I think it needs to be 4k for smash. And if you can send your ideas then I can maybe make them. I will doing Lucina first and then Byleth and then more.

Naked Lucina - Copy.png

Naked Lucina - Copy.png

Naked Lucina 1 - Copy.png

Naked Lucina 2 - Copy.png

Naked Lucina 3 - Copy.png

Naked Lucina 4 - Copy.png

Naked Lucina 5 - Copy.png

4 hours ago, SpiralXol said:

Won't work out then, sorry. The render doesn't even match.

Perhaps one day. 

Sheik8.png

Wii Fit Trainer8.png

Bayonetta7.png

Bayonetta8.png

Honestly, I prefer it when nude mods remove ALL clothing from the character, even accessories. Not a stitch left. They all look nicer with their hair down.

Edited by Icantevenname
On 3/19/2022 at 11:35 AM, SpiralXol said:

Thanks! 

Zelda8.png

Palutena8.png

Pyra8.png

Mythra8.png

These are amazing! Do you have different versions of them with some of their clothing on? I think that would look really good to. And did you do any other characters? I think you shared every girl except for Pokemon Trainer and Inkling. Insane work on these and hope they become mods someday!

10 hours ago, SpiralXol said:

These are not mods, just renders.

Dumping a few more while I'm here.

Samus8.png

Zero Suit Samus8.png

Min Min8.png

Minmin without her hat looks..... sooo cursed.
Thank you very much for sharing the renders. its looking very hot.

I wonder how nude samus is gonna look when she goes into morph ball.

1 hour ago, SpiralXol said:

I have multiple variations in various states of dress, different outfits, etc. I originally wanted to get full alt sets going from dressed to fully nude, I'd post more but I don't want to take up the whole page. Dunno if the two you mentioned are allowed, but you did forget a few others...

Wendy2.png

Isabelle8.png

Kazooie1.png

Dark Samus8.png

Unless I'm mistaken, all that's left is Nana, Female Villager, and default Mii Gunner.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2022 at 11:46 PM, SpiralXol said:

I have multiple variations in various states of dress, different outfits, etc. I originally wanted to get full alt sets going from dressed to fully nude, I'd post more but I don't want to take up the whole page. Dunno if the two you mentioned are allowed, but you did forget a few others...

Wendy2.png

Isabelle8.png

Kazooie1.png

Dark Samus8.png

Do you happen to have an Inkling one?